1,000 Words (Lauren/You)

By h_g_13

Y/N Y/LN never thought she'd return to the place she hated most. Especially if she had to work there. The you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19

9K 253 31
By h_g_13

LAUREN'S POV

Waking up the next morning was one of the absolute best feelings one could ever experience, in my opinion. Nothing beat waking up to the love of your life still sleeping peacefully beside you. It allowed me to look at Y/N's side profile because of her position on her stomach. The more I felt myself waking up the more I realized what was going on around me. A thin sheet barely covered Y/N and I while the rest of the covers were pooled around the bed on the floor. The curtains were halfway open allowing the darkness of the overcast and rainy weather to seep into the room. My body ached everywhere with hickeys, more aching feelings taking place between my legs. I smiled at the thought of what transpired last night, and although what caused it wasn't something I wanted to remember, I wanted to remember every single little detail about Y/N and how she treated me. She was so gentle and hesitant at first only making my love for her even greater.

In an effort to repay the teacher I slowly got up from the bed only to realize how sore I actually was. I winced but eventually I got myself out of bed and onto wobbly legs. Being in the open air sent shivers across my body rather than the warmness I felt laying next to Y/N. I searched through her drawers to find one of her shirts where I slipped on a white crew-neck. The shirt came to my mid-thigh leaving me to quietly leave the room so I could start making breakfast for the older woman. I looked through her fridge and pantry to see what I could find but I could only come up with pancakes from the pancake mix I happened to find in the pantry. I hummed quietly to myself as I made everything I needed and prepared the stove to cook the pancakes.

I got through about three pancakes before I felt a presence behind me wrap their arms around my waist. I leaned back into Y/N's taller frame while a smile spread across my face. Her soft hand gripped the spatula in mine and slowly removed it, laying it on the counter. I watched as she turned off the stove before she turned us around to face the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. The taller girl lifted the shirt around my thighs before her fingertips trailed across the heated skin of my inner thighs. Y/N's face was buried in my neck but she didn't do anything else, I was too focused on her breathing to register that her hand finally made contact with my center causing me to grip the counter in front of me. "Y-Y/N." I shakily breathed out with a moan while dropping my head.

The teacher didn't let up and I had to practically lay my top half on the counter just to hold myself up because I was still incredibly sore. I felt my legs start to shake under me once Y/N's pace quickened. I shit my eyes tightly and tried to keep quiet but it was no use since moans and small whines fell from my mouth left and right. I reached down to grab Y/N's forearm in hopes of being able to grip something other than the counter. The teacher intertwined her opposite hand with mine as she loomed over me, her teeth now biting at my earlobe. It didn't surprise me that it didn't take very long for the pressure in my stomach to be released when Y/N lightly pinched my clit between her fingertips, leaving me a gasping mess on the counter. The taller girl removed her hand and body away from me as I could hear her turning the stove on again. "That's what you get for not wearing underwear around me." Her husky voice sounded throughout the kitchen. "And unless you go put some on, I will gladly fuck you all day on that counter."

My eyes snapped open at her words and I pushed myself off of the counter with shaky limbs. I tried to look at the teacher but she was facing the stove, cooking the rest of the pancakes. I practically limped towards her room to go find some underwear as I could feel my face heating up with a blush. When I reached Y/N's room I could hear her talking again. "Oh, and you might want a darker shirt." I rolled my eyes with a smile as I scoured her room for something that would help save me. I grabbed a pair of her boxers and put them on before rolling the top so they'd fit better. I quickly changed my shirt to a black crew neck, making sure that the older girl wouldn't walk in on me. When I figured I was good enough I walked back into the kitchen to see Y/N who was dressed in sweats and a black long sleeve shirt placing the last pancake on the plate. Upon my entrance the taller girl turned to face me, a wide smile spreading across her face causing me to blush deeply again. Y/N walked over to me to lift my chin with her fingers so that she could kiss me sweetly.

"Good morning." She mumbled against my lips before pulling away. Y/N grabbed the plate of pancakes before placing them on the table as I grabbed some milk from the fridge to pour into two different cups. Y/N came back to get individual plates and cutlery before sitting down. I grabbed butter and syrup before I too sat down across from the teacher. It was silent between us except the small scraping sounds of metal against plate. I kept having to adjust myself on my seat because there was no way I could sit without feeling some sort of pain. I tried to keep it as minimal as possible so I wouldn't alert Y/N but in the end I failed. "Are you okay?" She asked before taking a bite of her food. I nodded my head with a blush.

"Yeah." I whispered. "Just a little sore, that's all." I hesitantly met Y/N's eyes only to see that she had a light smirk on her face. The older girl only laughed before continuing to eat without teasing me too much. When she was done she grabbed both her plate and the one that had the pancakes on it before leaving back into the kitchen to wash them. I quickly finished the rest of my breakfast and took my plate to the kitchen where Y/N took it from my hands. "Hey I can wash that." I protested but the taller girl simply laughed me off.

"I know you can. But I just did so you can't do anything about it." She smirked in my direction causing me to roll my eyes. I playfully hit her arm but the teacher only laughed even harder. When she settled down I laid my head on her shoulder until she finished washing the dishes. Y/N wiped her hands with a washcloth before throwing it on the counter and turning to me with a smile. "Do you want to just stay home today? We can relax and just watch movies or something." She suggested and I instantly nodded my head erratically. "Alright I'm going to take a shower then, do you want to join?"

"Uh," I trailed off with a nervous laugh. "Sure." I eventually shrugged my shoulders in agreement. I didn't know what she planned on doing but either way I took the chance. Y/N smiled and grabbed my hand before leading me towards the bathroom connected to her room. The taller girl undressed herself before starting up the shower and making sure it was warm while I stood in the corner self-consciously. Y/N finally saw this and walked over to me, her hands coming to rest on my hips. I tried not to stare at her naked body but I couldn't help it since my eyes kept trailing downwards. Y/N lifted my chin with her fingers making me look at her.

"You don't have to be so shy all of the sudden." She smiled softly which eased my nerves. The teacher then lifted my shirt by the hem until she reached my arms, where I lifted them so she could take off the piece of clothing. The taller girl then proceeded to move down towards the boxers. When they fell to the ground I was pleasantly surprised to see Y/N's eyes still locked on my own in a respectful manner. She took my hand and led me to the shower where I carefully stepped in, Y/N following right behind me. Almost instantaneously I felt the taller girl wrap her arms around my waist as we stood under the warm stream of water. Y/N nuzzled her face in the crook my neck and I could practically feel her smiling against my skin. "I love you." She whispered. Her voice was so quiet I could barely hear it amongst the current of the shower but it still made me blush beet-red nonetheless.

"I love you too." I whispered back. I leaned into Y/N's taller frame now feeling much more comfortable and calmer than before. I didn't know what it was but Y/N made me feel so safe yet at the same time I was still nervous about my appearance in front of her. When I dipped my head into the stream I sighed in relaxation as the water heated my sore muscles. Y/N let me go as she started to wash herself as well, the two of us switching places to be able to use the stream. When we were done Y/N stepped out first in all her naked glory to grab two towels for us. She handed me one before heading into her room to dry herself off, leaving me the bathroom. I quickly dried myself off and brushed my hair before I slowly walked into Y/N's room with my towel wrapped around me.

The taller girl was already dressed and ready, clothes laid out on her bed. She walked over and pecked my lips before walking into the living room to give me privacy. I dropped the towel and quickly got dressed even though I knew Y/N wouldn't peek. When I was done I grabbed my towel and passed by Y/N to put it in the hamper in the laundry room. By the time I came back into the living room, Y/N was laid out on the couch setting the TV up to play random movies. Upon my entrance the teacher smiled and patted the couch. I blushed and climbed over Y/N to lay down next to her, my back against the couch.

The first movie popped up and I saw the introduction of fictional lines being drawn on a paper in perfect swirls. I immediately recognized the black and white butterfly as the one in the beginning of the Corpse Bride. A smile immediately made its way across my face at the sight of one of my favorite movies. I looked up at Y/N to see her completely focused on this movie. Her jawline slightly flexed as she swallowed but just then she looked over to meet my eyes. I blushed as I was caught but I kept my eyes locked on hers. "You like this movie too?" I whispered quietly with a smile on my face. Y/N nodded her head, returning the smile as she lifted her hand to rest on my cheek.

"Lauren, why do you get so nervous around me?" Y/N suddenly asked as her eyes darted around my face. I stuttered over my answer and eventually trailed off because I couldn't find anything to really say. Y/N rubbed her thumb on my cheek soothingly. "You know you don't have to worry that I'll think any less of you or anything. I want you to be comfortable around me." She whispered. I nodded my head and leaned up slightly further on her chest. I grabbed onto her forearm before leaning into her touch.

"I know." I quietly spoke back, looking down. "I just can't help it sometimes. I am comfortable with you I just still get nervous. It's still a school girl crush." I slightly giggled as I blushed. I heard Y/N laugh above me causing me to bury my face in her chest to hide myself. Soon enough I felt the older girl grab both sides of my face to lift my head for a sweet kiss. I placed my hand on Y/N's chest as the kiss went on and when the taller girl pulled away my eyes stayed closed. Y/N pecked my lips again before settling back against the couch. I opened my eyes to see hers trained on the movie again, her hand now resting on my lower back. "I love you." I smiled. I saw Y/N try to hold her smile back but eventually she relented.

"I love you too." Her smile widened. I pecked her cheek before laying on her chest to watch the rest of the movie. That's what our day consisted of, eating junk food as we watched classic Halloween movies in preparation for the holiday to come in the next couple of days all the while as I laid in the arms of my photography teacher.

+~+~+~+~

🤷‍♀️ decided not to scare anyone lol and sorry it's short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.5K 49
"I'm trying to forget you but I'm also waiting for you to come back".
151K 3.1K 20
g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe.
405K 13.4K 76
Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did everything right, buried the body, burnt...
846K 27.7K 67
"π™Žπ™π™€π™¬ π™ˆπ™š π™π™π™š 𝙒𝙀𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 π™Šπ™› 𝙔𝙀π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™‘π™›, π™π™π™š π™Šπ™£π™š 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π™ƒπ™–π™©π™š π™π™π™š π™ˆπ™€π™¨π™©, π˜Όπ™£π™™ 𝙄'𝙑𝙑 π™Žπ™π™€π™¬ 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙏𝙝𝙖...