Best I Ever Had (Sequel)

Door AnonTheWriter5H

Sequel to Final Five. Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 51
New Story!

Chapter 28

3K 105 7
Door AnonTheWriter5H

Camila's POV

I was lying on the couch watching Friends for I don't know, maybe the twentieth time. I heard a loud banging on the door, confused I stood up and looked toward it. It's not Shawn, he's in Canada and it's not Y/N she said she had a very busy day ahead of her. 

I slowly walked over as whoever it was knocked again. I looked out the peep hole and seen Lauren standing there looking at her feet as she had a suit case behind her. I opened the door and she quickly looked up, letting me see the tears running down her cheeks causing my heart to stop for a second.

"Lauren..." I mumbled quickly grabbing the suitcase and pulling her inside.

It wasn't long before I felt her arms wrap around me as she began to cry again. I pulled her closer and began rubbing her back, though I had no clue what was going on.

"Lo," I mumbled. "Where's Y/N? What's going on?"

"You were right." She whispered pulling back to look at me. "She's taking pills."

"What?" I looked directly at her face now. "She's actually on something?"

"She's been taking sleeping pills." Lauren stated looking at her feet again. "It's my fault she whispered."

"Oh no." I started feeling angry now. "Don't you dare blame yourself. She did this all on her own."

"It started when I went on the publicity tour..." She sighed. "I knew she wasn't ready to be on her own again, but I went anyway, just to promote a fucking song."

"I'm going to go talk to her." I stated starting toward my room.

"Camz no." My best friend begged. "You can't."

"Why not Lauren?" I asked turning around. "Obviously whatever you said didn't work."

"Just leave her alone." The brunette responded. "She needs to realize she can't choose drugs over family."

"That's not the right way to handle this." I disagreed. "You're pushing her in the wrong direction. If she feels alone she'll go deeper."

Lauren pulled her phone out of her pocket looked down at it as it was vibrating. She held it up to reveal Y/N's contact information. She looked at me and I shook my head, not knowing how to handle this.

"What do you think we should do?" I sighed deciding that Lauren probably knew best when it came to her fiancée.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I just can't face her right now."

"Okay, let's just calm down." I nodded. I shouldn't really talk to her while I'm angry either.

------------
Y/N's POV

"Fuck!" I yelled hanging up my phone for the tenth time. "Pick up Lauren!"

I paced around the our room and dialled her number yet again. I put the phone to my ear as I continued walking  back and forth. She sent me to voicemail again. Pissed off, I threw the phone across the room. It hit the wall and fell on the ground next to the pill bottle from earlier.

I walked over and picked up a few of the pills and looked at them as they were in my hand. Tears falling down over my cheeks, I picked them all up and put them back in the bottle putting the top on and laying them on the drawers next to me. I picked up my phone and oddly it still worked.

Me: I'm sorry, Lauren. Please talk to me.

I put my phone down and walked downstairs. I grabbed a bottle of liquor from the cabinet, taking off the cover and quickly taking a drink. I sat the bottle on the island and walked toward the window, looking out into our beautiful back yard. How did I get here?

"What's up?" I heard a voice behind me now causing me to jump. "Isn't it to early for that?"

"Jesus Christ." I mumbled walking back toward the bottle I'd put down. "Why are you here?"

"Because we have a recording session in about an hour? You asked me to pick you up on the way." Ashley shrugged. "What's going on? Where's Lauren?"

"Doesn't matter." I mumbled taking another sip from the bottle. "Just let me get dressed."

"Okay?" She questioned moving out of my way as I walked with the bottle toward my room. "Are you okay?" She asked as I got to the top of the stairs.

"No." I admitted turning to look at her. "Not at all." I whispered slamming the door to our room behind me.

-----------------

I sat in the studio taping my hand against the chair as I was trying to think of some lyrics. I could feel everyone else staring at me, I opened my eyes and looked around at everyone.

"Don't you all have something better to do?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"What happened since last night?" Mike asked looking at me.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" I shrugged turning to face away from my siblings.

"How about we up the bass in course?" Austin suggested causing me to turn around.

"Let's try it." Mike agreed picking his guitar back up.

They all got in position to play the song, I got up and made my way over to the mic and looked at the lyrics I had written awhile ago. I moved the pages around a little, looking over the words before I could hear my brother starting the song.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before." I started singing from the sheets. "And I can't sweep you off of your feet, Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

"And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am"  The rest of the group joined in to sing this part.

My mind drifted from the song back to the fight I'd had with Lauren this morning. She couldn't even look at me as she was leaving, she looked defeated as she packed her bags. The look on her face as she glanced back at me as she opened her car door and got in.

"Y/N?" I heard Jason's voice now bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I gotta go." I stated standing up quickly knocking over my music stand in the process.  "I'm sorry."

"Wait." Ashley was quick to cut me off, placing her body between me and the door. "What is going on?"

"Just let me go." I stated giving her a look.

"No, you don't just get to act this way and then run off." She shook her head. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I stated trying to push her out of the way. "I need to go."

"Y/N." Mike stated walking up to me now. "Stop pushing everyone away."

"I have to go." I stated again pushing Ashley out of my way. "I'm sorry."
------------------
Lauren's POV

For the past three hours I've been trying to wrap my head around what happened this morning. I started thinking about the exact moment that might have pushed my fiancée turn to drugs instead of talking to me. All she had to do was talk to me and we could have figured something out.

Was it when I left to do my promo tour? Was it the rumours that started going around about me and Ty? Was it the accident? Of course that played a part, but was it actually the reason? Could I have stopped her? Could I have done something differently?

"You're going to drive yourself nuts." Ally handed me a cup of tea as she sat down next to me. "This is not your fault."

"But what if it is Ally." I sighed. "I mean I knew she wasn't ready to be on her own. She needed me."

"Listen to me sweetheart." The small women sighed. "Y/N is her own person, she has been through a lot over the last couple years and I know you love her," She paused for a second. "But every time she messes up, or something happens with her you can't blame yourself."

"You don't get it Ally." I shook my head.

"She's not the only one that was affected by that accident." Ally stated as if she didn't hear me. "That accident hurt everyone. Especially you, it might not have been physical but it did effect you. You feel like you need to protect her from everything because you're afraid that you'll lose her, you came close once and know how easily it can happen."

"I can't watch her do this to herself." I stated.

"You need to let her work things out on her own. You can't help her if it means losing yourself in the process." Ally stated. "This isn't your fault Lauren, shes going through a tough time, but Y/N will get through it. She'll figure it out."

"I hope your right." I nodded looking between my friend and the cup she'd just handed me.

"Drink your tea and try to think about something else, Hun." She gave me a small reassuring smile as she stood again.

I watched as Ally walked back toward Camila's kitchen. Sitting on the couch I looked back toward the window I'd been staring out, listening to whispers of the two other girls in the apartment.

I didn't call Ally, I didn't want to tell anyone else what happened between me and Y/N this morning. She just happened to drop by Camila's to drop off something and instantly knew something was up. I told her she couldn't tell anyone, not even Jason until I figured this out myself and with my fiancée.

Suddenly my phone vibrated against the coffee table in front of me. I picked it up and there was another message from Y/N and one from Ashley. Wondering why Ashely would text me I opened the message.

Ashley: What's going on with Y/N? She just left our studio session in the middle of a song. She's been upset all day.

Lauren: We just got in an argument this morning.

Ashley: Lauren tell me the truth. Y/N doesn't get this upset that easily.

I decided to ignore her. I didn't want anyone else jumping on Y/Ns back about anything, it will only make things worse and I don't want that to happen.

Y/N: Please call me Lauren.

Y/N: I didn't mean to hurt you.

Y/N: Please don't leave me. I love you.

Y/N: I'm sorry.

I didn't respond to her either, I didn't know what to say at this point. I can't tell her everything's okay, because it's not. I can't say that I forgive her or pretend this didn't happen, because that wouldn't be fair to myself. Ally's right, I can't let my feelings for her run everything, I can't hurt myself to save her. As much as I love her, I need to protect me too.

"Hey Lo," I heard Camila say as she walked into the room pulling a coat on over her shoulders. "I'm going out for a minute, Ally's in the kitchen."

"Okay." I gave her a small smile as I looked back at my phone debating weather or not to text my fiancée back.

Am I over reacting, should I have given her a chance to explain? Should I give her a chance to get rid of the pills and stop with the drinking? Maybe I should just take a day or two to myself and think things through. I mean, they were just sleeping pills right? I mean yeah they can be addicting but it could have been worse, like something harder. She just needs some help to get her back on track.

A/N Hey guys, sorry for the long wait between updates. I'm currently trying to balance my time between university, a job, hockey, my family and a new girlfriend. I hardly get time to glance at Facebook let alone write anymore. But I promise this isn't over just bare with me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

46.1K 1.2K 30
🕺🏽☺️!
93.2K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
263K 8.3K 24
Sequel to Thinking Out Loud
130K 3K 26
Just a little Y/N x Lauren story. Read it to find out more