Till Life Do Us Part (A Zaure...

By ZaurenLove

A Zauren fanfic, where family means nothing, truth is your escape, leaving is your only option, love is your... More

Part One: Not Anymore..
Part Two: Story of Her Life
Part Three: Too Many Locks, Not Enough Keys.
Part Four: My Unbiological Sister
Part five: Read Your Past to Write Your Future..
Part Six: Breaking Down
Part Seven: One Way Ticket
Part Eight: Lauren Styles
Part Nine: She's not a Directioner!
Part Ten: Lies and Eyes
Part Eleven: Bad Habit..
Part Twelve: You've got the wrong idea..
Part Thirteen: No Explanations Needed
Part Fourteen: Hidden Secrets..
Part Fifteen: Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Part Sixteen: Jumping to Conclusions
Part Seventeen: Boys and Pads!
Part Eighteen: The Past Will Never be Forgotten
Part Nineteen: An Unexpected Visitor
Part Twenty: Double Fight!
Part Twenty-one: Loud Nightmare
Part Twenty-Two: I'm not afraid..
Part Twenty-Three: Catching Breath in a Web of Lies
Part Twenty-four: Time Never Heals a Wound.
Part Twenty-Five: Her name was Emily..
Part Twenty-Six: Because of Me..
Part Twenty-seven: I Promise
Part Twenty-Eight: The Best Chef Ever!
Part Twenty-Nine: Some Embarrassment, Some Jealousy
Part Thirty: The Way You Look Tonight
Part Thirty-One: Perfect Rhythm
Part Thirty-Two: You Had Me at Hello
Part Thirty-Three: Falling for The Wrong Guy
Part Tirty-Four: Hidden Feelings
Part Thirty-Five: Hello Mommy..
Part Thirty-Six: Too Late to Apologize
Part Thirty-Seven: Lost Childhood
Part Thirty-Eight: Irresistible Desires
Part Thirty-Nine: Over Before It Began
Part Forty: Lovesick Confessions
Part Forty-One: Love Would Never Leave Us Alone
Part Forty-Three: Better Than Movies
Part Forty-Four: Life Has To End, Love Doesn't.
Hints
Part Forty-Five: Truth Hurts, Lies Are Worse.
Part Forty-Six: For Your Love I Will Sacrifice
Part Forty-Seven: Remember The Night.. Regret The Mistake..
Part Forty-Eight: True Love Is The Gift
Part Forty-Nine: Desire, Lust, And a Sin.
Part Fifty: The Reason Behind Our Lies.
Part Fifty-One: Precious Moments Of Happiness.
Part Fifty-Two: Hearts On The Edge Of Breaking
Part Fifty-Three: Time For Secrets To Be Revealed.
Part Fifty-Four: Smile Through The Tears, Laugh Through The Pain.
Part Fifty-Five: Love Might Not Be Enough
Part Fifty-Six: Pride Over Love
Part Fifty-Seven: We Weren't Meant To Be
Part Fifty-Eight: Kill The Last Hope
Part Fifty-Nine: Brothers' Fight
Part Sixty: Wind From The Past
Part Sixty-One: Just Another Broken Heart
Part Sixty-Two: Tears of the Sky
Part Sixty-Three: Living The Nightmares
Part Sixty-Four: Shattered Promises
Part Sixty-Five: Tortured by Memories
Part Sixty-Six: Battle of Forgetting
Part Seventy: Helpless Souls
Till Death Do Us Part - The End

Part Forty-Two: Crazy In Love

2.3K 49 31
By ZaurenLove

 A/N: I'm soooo sorry, first because I didn't update in a while, and second because this chapter is full of mistakes :( I'll try to edit it later..

Harry’s POV:

“I don’t know Camila. Seriously, I don’t know what’s going on with this girl” I sighed deeply through the phone and rubbed my forehead with my fingers. I’ve been talking to Camila on the phone about Lauren’s situation for the last hour. What’ happening with Lauren lately has been worrying me a lot, this girl has changed; I’m sure that something happened with her.

“Don’t stress yourself too much Harry, she’ll get back to her normal. She needs more time to adjust with all of this, she’s not used to this life you know? Being happy all the time is a weird feeling for her, maybe that’s the reason” Camila comforted me but I still has my suspicions; Lauren was okay since she came, she got used to our life, she was so happy and she was laughing all the time. But something happened for her in the last weeks and I can’t know what it is. Camila knows deep inside her that none of what she said is true, she knows Lauren better than me and I’m sure that she noticed that her best friend has changed.

“What about you? How’s your work?” I asked changing the subject because I already know it’s leading to nowhere.

“Fine..” she let out a deep sigh, “everything is fine” she added after short silence, but I can tell from her tone that she was lying.

“Are you okay?” I asked concerned. Lately, all my calls with Camila were about Lauren, I was so worried about my sister’s situation that I forgot to ask about Camila and how’s she doing. “Is there anything wrong?” I asked again.

“No, it’s just... I’m bored, I miss the old Lauren so much and I miss my family.” She mumbled and I nodded in understanding even thought she can’t see me. Camila’s situation isn’t better than Lauren, she’s been suffering from all of this with her in the first place, she’s been through a lot and she did everything she could to help my sister in running away from that hell she used to live in.

“I know, I know. I wish I can do something about that. Everything will be just fine, I promise” I tried to comfort her. I know how she feels and it hurts me to see her like this, She left her old life and was forced to live a new one just to make her best friend happy, which wasn’t happening now.

“Yeah, everything will be fine” she repeated, “Have you arrived yet?” she asked and I chuckled; she thinks that I’m still on my way home; she has no idea that I’ve arrived there long time ago.

“Actually, I arrived and parked the car outside the house 30 minutes ago.”

 “Really?” she gasped in shock, “why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t know… I love talking to you” I mumbled, tapping on the steering wheel nervously.

“Well, I love talking to you too, but I’m not sitting outside in the cold to do this. Why don’t you get inside before you catch a cold!” she said, almost demanded.

“Awww, you are afraid that I’ll catch a cold?” I teased and she groaned in anger.

“Harry, get your ass inside the house before I come and kick it inside for you” she shouted causing me to laugh. She’s so cute even when she’s angry.

“Jesus, relax mother!” I joked, “Don’t worry I’m wearing a lot of clothes and-“ I tried to defend myself but she cut me off.

“I don’t care how many clothes do you wear, it’s cold outside Harry. Just get inside” she shouted again but then softened her voice” would you do it for me please?” she pleaded and I couldn’t ignore the cute tone she used.

“Anything for you my love...” I said jokingly and she let out a small chuckle.

“Don’t get too romantic Hazza, just get your ass inside” now it was her time to tease.

“How cold!” I complained jokingly and she started laughing. that cute, adorable, perfect laugh of her.

“Okay, talk to you later. And don’t forget to tell me what happens with Lauren”

“I will don’t worry. Take care of yourself”

“You too, bye” and with that we both ended the call. I leaned my head back against the car seat and smiled to myself, I’d never get bored talking to this girl, when I don’t talk to her I feel something missing in my day, and when her name appears on my phone screen I smile automatically. It’s weird how I got so close to her in a very short time, She’s is driving me insane.

I noticed that I stayed for too long in the car thinking of Camila when rain drops started hitting the car windows. I sighed and got out from the car heading to our house. I opened the door with my keys and got inside.

Zayn’s POV:

“Shit…” I panicked and pulled away from Lauren as I heard the voice of the front door opening. Lauren got up from the couch that we were kissing on it and ran to the kitchen, fixing her clothes in her way there.

I cleared my throat and settled myself on the couch, running my fingers through my hair to fix the mess that Lauren did. I grabbed the remote control and turned the TV on.

“Hello Zayne..” Harry greeted as he made his way towards the living room.

“Hey Hazza, how was your day?” I asked with my eyes focused in the TV.

“Good… nothing new, what about you?” he asked as he sat on the other couch.

“Nothing, just watching football” I said, pointing to the recently turned on TV.

“Interesting, who’s playing?” he smiled widely and looked at the TV.

Shit..

“Um.. two teams..” I stuttered, I have no idea who’s playing, “One of them is…” I started looking at the names of the players to guess what was the team but I came up with nothing “it’s.. you know that team that was..Um-“

“Harry! You’re here!” Lauren shouted in excitement, cutting me off as she walked to the room. Just in the right time, thank god!

“How’s my beautiful young sister?” Harry exclaimed as he got up and hugged Lauren tightly.

 “Great, I missed you so much” she said and hugged him back.

“Wow, 6 hours and you missed me already?” he joked and she slapped him playfully

“Shut up” they both laughed and I laughed along with them. Lauren sat on the couch next to Harry and started telling him about her day with Camila. He listened to every word she said, a smile spreading over his face whenever she mentioned Camila’s name, it was obvious that this guy is falling for her.

  After a few minutes Lauren suggested making us some tea and we agreed to her suggestion, she got up and went to the kitchen.

“Weird ha?” Harry whispered to me after Lauren disappeared from our view.

“What is it?” I turned my head to stare at him with a puzzled expression.

“Are you blind? Didn’t you see Lauren?” he rolled his eyes and I gave him a questioning look.

“Yes, I saw her. What’s wrong with her?” I look at him expectantly, waiting for him to clarify his statement.

“Oh my god Zayn you’re so stupid!” He slapped me on the head and I groaned in pain.

“Ouch! Why is that for?” I whined and rubbed my head.

 “Because you’re an idiot! Didn’t you notice something weird?”He asked, narrowing his eyebrows. I shook my head no and he sighed before starting to explain.

”Lauren’s face is literally lighting up! She’s joking and laughing… She seems very happy..” he said, scratching the back of his neck.

“Yeah, she seems very… happy” I replied, trying not to say so much so he won’t have suspicions.

“So you noticed? Isn’t that weird?” he said in excitement and sat up from his place, getting closer to me.

“Yes Harry I noticed, is there anything wrong with her being happy?” I said, turning my gaze towards the TV so that he doesn’t catch the exasperated look in my eyes

“No of course not but... You saw her this morning right? Did you see how angry and upset she was?” he asked and I nodded.

“And now look at her. I mean, she’s just… different!” he asked in disbelief, trying to understand what’s going on here. I shifted in my place nervously, praying that he’ll drop the subject.

“Maybe she’s happy because she spent the day with Camila...” I answered nervously without looking into his eyes.

“That can’t be true; I just called Camila and she said that Lauren left her house with tears in her eyes” Harry said and the conversation started going in a dangerous road. “Do you think that she met someone in her way home? A guy maybe?”

“I don’t know Harry! Why don’t you just drop the subject and be happy because she’s happy!” I shouted loudly, throwing my hands in the air. I felt guilty to shout on him but it was the only choice left to end this conversation.

“Jesus, Calm down man!” Harry looked at me with wide eyes, surprised at my sudden anger.

 “I’m sorry Harry, I’m just tired, that’s all” I mumbled as I rubbed my forehead, how hard is it to lie to your best friend.

“You miss Perrie, don’t you?” he asked and I started bouncing my legs up and down. Now I was really  losing my patience.

“Yes, I do” I answered in low voice, trying to sound honest. But what a lie! I don’t miss Perrie at all, actually I didn’t think about her until he said her name now.

“It’s okay Zaynie,” he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, “ those three months will pass very quickly without you even know” he said, tapping my shoulder with his hand in a comforting manner.

 “Yeah, they will. Thanks Hazza” I said and gave him a quick hug.

I felt guilty because Harry thought I got angry because I’m stressed and I miss Perrie, when the real reason is that I don’t want him to know that’s his sister is happy because we’ve been kissing before he comes home.

“The tea is ready!” Lauren shouted happily as she walked to the living room holding the tea tray. Her smile was so big that you can see it from miles away; Harry has the right to be confused.

We drank our tea and watched the match together; our laughs filled the room as we made some silly jokes about everything. I couldn’t help but smile at Lauren’s laughs, her face was lighting with happiness as Harry said, the smile on her face was melting my heart, and knowing that I’m the reason of that breathtaking smile makes my heart jumps in happiness. I feel like I’m the happiest man alive and I can’t be more thankful for that.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good night guys.” Lauren said as she got up and kissed Harry’s cheek, she gave me a soft smile before she headed upstairs to her room. I kept smiling to myself and looked at Harry, his eyes were focused on the TV.

"I think I'll get myself some sleep too" I said, faking a yawn and stretching my arms.

"Okay buddy. Good night" Harry said, without taking his eyes of the TV.

"Good night" I said to him and hurried upstairs. I looked back to make sure that he didn't follow me before I knocked slightly on Lauren's door.

"Who is it?" Lauren asked behind the closed door and I smiled.

"It's me" I whispered in low voice and opened the door. Lauren was standing in front of her mirror and brushing her hair, she looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled widely. I walked in and closed the door behind me, leaning against it and crossing my arms over my chest. She put her brusher on the table and turned to face me.

"Someone's has been smiling a lot today" I smirked causing her to chuckle.

 She walked to me and threw her arms up around my neck “And someone has been staring a lot today" she mocked my tone with a teasing smile.

"Can you blame me? look at you..." I said, looking at her from head to toe "You are perfect in every possible way" I whispered and she smiled shyly.

"I can tell the same about you" she blushed and looked at the ground. I put my finger under her chin and lifted it up so she was looking at me.

My pulse increased rapidly in my chest when her eyes met mine, those green eyes always manage to send me up to the sky, I become a different person in each time she looks at me, she’s perfect.. just perfect..

 I smiled to her and pressed my lips gently over hers. She smiled back through the kiss and pulled me closer. I changed our positions, turning her around and trapping her body between me and the door. She let out a small moan and grabbed my hair, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my body harder over her as my lips moved around her face, placing soft kisses over her cheeks and jaw. I moved my lips down until I reached her neck and inhaled deeply.

“You. Are. So. Beautiful” I whispered between kisses, breathing heavily over her neck. She moaned and dropped her head to the side to give me more access to her skin. I grinned and nibbled on her soft skin, pushing her body into mine at the same time. She arched her back and grabbed my hair tighter as a response. I lifted my eyes up and looked at her face; her eyes were still closed and she was holding her breath.

 I chuckled and sucked her neck one more time before I moved up and cupped her face with my hands, brushing her lips softly with my thumps. She opened her eyes and smiled to me, a feeling of happiness filled me as I looked at her, and in this moment, it feels like nothing could ever separate us

“Harry is downstairs” she stated out of nowhere and I laughed.

“You had to ruin this, didn’t you?” I asked with a smile and she smiled nervously.

“I just.. didn’t” she stuttered, trying to explain but I cut her off with another kiss.

“I totally understand” I whispered after pulling away and smiled to her, she smiled back and hugged me tightly.

“I love you Zayn” she whispered over my shoulder. My heart bet faster in my chest as I heard those words coming from her mouth, even though she said it to me earlier today but I still can’t believe that this was actually happening, I still can’t believe that she’s mine, between my arms.

“I love you too, ” I whispered back and pulled away from the hug. “I love you so much”

 “You have to sleep now” she whispered to me as I gently caressed her cheek. I nodded and pecked her lips one more time “Good night,” she whispered in a low voice as she opened the door for me.

“Good night, love” I walked outside her room and stopped in front of her, not able to leave her, . I leaned against the door frame and stared at her. I didn’t want to move, all I wanted to do is to stay here with her, I want to hug her, I want to feel her lips against mine again, I want to hold her between my arms and tell her how much I love her, I just want to be with her. But unfortunately this won’t happen now, first we have to figure a way out to tell Harry about us.

“Go..” she laughed and pushed my chest slightly then closed the door. I leaned my forehead against the closed door and smiled to myself, there’s no way I’ll ever have enough of her.

 This girl is driving me insane, but I like the way she’s doing it. I feel weak when I’m with her, but the feeling is far away from being bad, it’s so great and magical, this girl is the only one who makes me enjoy being weak.

I lifted my head up from the door after few minutes and walked to my room, closing the door behind me and throwing my body on the bed. Today’s scenes started playing back in my head, causing a wide smile to spread all over my face. I kept thinking about Lauren until my eyes got heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

Lauren’s POV:

I closed the door behind Zayn and rested my forehead against it, smiling to myself and licking my lips that he was kissing seconds ago, I can still feel his sweet taste in my mouth, and what a magical taste he has.

 I stayed like this until I heard his steps getting away and the voice of his door opening and closing. I moved up from the door and walked to my bed, I threw my body on it and breathed deeply, all what happened today started replaying in my mind, causing a smile to spread all around my face; today couldn’t be more perfect.

Being in love is a great feeling; it makes you feel like you own the world, it gives you strength and power, you feel like you can do anything and stand against anyone for that love, and after today I’m ready to shout to the world that I’m in love with Zayn, I’m ready to kiss him in front of everyone, just not in front of Harry..

Harry.. we have to tell him, I don’t want to lie to my brother, and I’m sure Zayn doesn’t want to lie to his best friend too..

But let’s worry about this later, all what it matters now that I’m with Zayn now, he loves me and I love him, that what really matters.

I kept thinking about Zayn and what happened today until I drifted into a deep sleep, the smile never leaving my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a bright sun light coming from my window. I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms. I took my phone from the nightstand next to me and checked the clock, it was 8 and a half. I rubbed my eyes and walked straight to my bathroom, brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower.

After getting out from the bathroom I headed to my wardrobe  and started picking an outfit; I ended up by choosing a black leggings and a grey sweater. I slipped them on and walked to my mirror. I applied some light make-up and brushed my hair, leaving it to dry on its natural state. I completed my look with a silver necklace and some colorful bracelets. I double checked my look before I opened the door and walked downstairs to the kitchen. No one was awake yet so I took my time making the breakfast. I decided to make a special breakfast today because I’m feeling good.

After I put the final touches to the breakfast I heard laughing coming out of the kitchen, I smiled to myself as I saw Harry and Zayn walking to the kitchen and laughing with each other.

“Moooorning!” Harry shouted loudly, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up from the ground.

“Whoa! Good morning” I laughed and hugged him back, looking at Zayn over his shoulder. Zayn’s  eyes met mine and he winked at me, causing me to blush and look to somewhere else.

Harry put me down on the ground and kissed my cheek, making a loud kissing voice while doing this.

“Eeeew..” I wrinkled my nose in disgust and wiped my cheek where he kissed me.

“Shut up! Girls pay me to kiss them” he joked, messing my hair up with his hand.I frowned and pushed his hand away "You need a lot of lessons in kissing" I teased and fixed my hair.

“That's right, you have to learn how to kiss a lady, Harry Styles” Zayn said, walking in my direction and kissing my cheek gently, “This is how you do it” he smiled, looking proudly at Harry who rolled his eyes and made his way to the table. “Yeah yeah, we got it Romeo, but don’t kiss my sister again” he joked and we both laughed and joined him on the table. The other boys walked after a while to the kitchen, they took their places on the table and we started eating our breakfast.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I have to go somewhere, “ Harry got up from his chair after he finished eating,.“Don’t wait me at lunch” he shouted as he grabbed his keys and walked outside.

“Me too, I’m going out to see Elanour” Louis added as he got up from his place too. Zayn looked at me and I smiled, knowing what he’s thinking of.

“What about you two?” Zayn asked Niall and Liam after hearing the door slamming shut behind Louis.

“I don’t know yet,” Niall said with a mouthful of food, “I think I’ll get out too” Zayn’s smile grew wider and he looked at Liam waiting for his answer.

“I guess I’ll stay at home, I don’t feel like getting out today” Liam answered without looking into Zayn. I’m glad he didn’t, because Zayn was giving him a hard glare.

"Oh really?" Zayn growled between gritted teeth as he kept his eyes on Liam.

"Yeah. It's cold a bit outside" Liam explained without lifting his eyes from his plate. Zayn kept glaring at Liam and I kicked his leg slightly to make him drop it before Liam notices, “Stop it’ I mouthed to him and he shook his head and went back to eating.

Camila’s POV:

“Anything else ma’am?” I forced a smile as I asked the lady who was standing in front of me.

“No” she responded bluntly without looking at me, how rude! I sighed and turned around to the coffee machine to fulfill her order; I pressed the button and waited for the coffee to be poured in the plastic cup.

“Have a nice day” I covered the cub and handed it to her with a smile.

“Thanks” she replied and gave me a small smile that lasted for less than one second. She grabbed her cup and walked towards the door. I stuck my tongue at her when I made sure that she can’t see me and rolled my eyes.

“People are so rude!” I gritted my teeth as I walked behind the counters to help the other girls. There were 3 girls working with me, Dinah, Ally and Normani. They were so nice and adorable; they helped me a lot in my first days here.

“Yes they are, you have to get used to that” Dinah commented from her place on the sink.

 “Yeah, I’ve noticed” I shook my head in disgust as I took the finished cupcakes out of the oven.

“Camz, can you take the next order?” Ally called for me and I nodded, I wiped my hands and took the pad from the table before heading to the man who was standing in front of the cakes display, he was wearing a grey cap and sunglasses that covered half of his face.

“Hello sir, how can I help you?” I asked with another fake smile, holding the pad to write down his orders.  He smiled back and looked at me. Wow! A smiling costumer, that was weird!

 “Hello darling, how are you?” he greeted and I couldn’t hide my empress, a nice and smiling costumer? There must be something wrong.

“Fine sir, what about you?” I answered with a real smile this time

“Great after seeing you,” he complimented with a smile causing me to blush. I regret what I said earlier, people can be nice sometimes.

He looked down at thecake racks and started examining the different types “Hmm I want to have 2 large cups of black coffee, 2 pieces of cheese cake, a box of cookies, and… Um- what do you think it’s better, Brownies or blueberry scones?” he pondered, bringing his hand to his chin

“Brownies for sure, they are the best!” I answered cheerfully and he chuckled.

“Then add 2.. No, 4 pieces of brownies to my order” he said and I typed it down on the pad.

“4 brownies… okay, anything else sir?” I asked, lifting my head up and looking at him.

“Yeah actually, Um.. I want” he started saying and I prepared myself for writing, “You..” he said and I nodded and looked back to the pad, but then I stopped and looked at him in shock after realizing what he said.

“Excuse me?” I asked shockingly and placed the pad down on the stool. I knew that there's something wrong.

“I said I want you” he repeated what he said like it was a normal thing.

“I’m not trying to be rude sir but you must be out of your mind” I tried to speak as calm as I can but it was so hard when he started smiling.

“No actually I’m fully aware of what I said. As you noticed I ordered for two people, not for one.” He explained himself and I rolled my eyes.

“You gotta be kidding me…” I laughed sarcastically and ran my fingers through my hair. Today is definitely one of the worst days in my life, and this man is making it worst with his awful sense of humor.

“Shall I wait you in the car?” he asked, pointing to the door.

“Oh god…” I sighed and planted my hands over my waist “okay, let me explain this to you Mr.?”

“Styles..”

“Okay, listen Mr.Styles, this is not a club and I’m not a….” I paused for a second, that name sounds familiar..

My eyes popped out and my jaw dropped at the realization of this man, “Harry!” I shouted surprisingly and he looked around him in panic.

“Shhh..” he put his finger over his mouth telling me to be quite. I nodded and then smiled widely at him.

“You’re crazy I swear” I shook my head in disbelief and he chuckled.

“Maybe..” he said with a half sexy smile that literally melted my heart. He took his wallet of his pocket and paid for his receipt, I blushed and took the money from him, putting it into the cash.

“So? Shall I Wait you in the car?” he pushwd his sunglasses down a bit and winked at me. I bit my lip with a smile.

“Sure.. just give me a minute..” I said and he nodded then went outside. I hurried to prepare what Harry ordered for us and then ran to the changing room to take off my apron and to fix my look.

“Camila? Where are you going?” Dinah asked me as she saw what I was doing

“I have to go. my…Um, friend is waiting me outside” I answered quickly as I applied some make-up on my face.

“What? What about your work?” she shouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Call Normani and tell her to cover me” I fixed my hair quickly with my hands and walked to her.

“I won’t be late I promise” I hugged her quickly “See you later” I shouted as I made my way towards the door, grabbing our order with me.

“Have fun!” Dinah shouted back to me and I smiled to myself.

Of course I will.. I’ll have a lot much fun..

A/N: Sucks I know, I'm so sorry :( I promise to edit this and make the coming chapters better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
271K 8K 23
WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, ABUSE, SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDER. This was published in 2011 on onedirectionfanfiction.com, and I...
25.8K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...
245K 4.9K 40
Lauren Jauregui is your average teenage girl. During her Summer break she has no intentions but to spend it with her four best friends. That all chan...