Imprisoned

By ChaChaChim

❝He was now face to face with you. Only a few inches away. His eyes were as calm as ever. But they were hidin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I'll go with you
Chapter 2: Nobody can save you now
Chapter 3: Too dumb to understand
chapter 4: Change of plans
Chapter 5 : In the arms of the devil
Chapter 6: Don't worry you'll get used to it
Chapter 7: Handsome but deadly
Chapter 8: A soft spot for you
Chapter 9: step by step
Chapter 10: Seduce
Chapter 11: Not the only ones that know
Chapter 12: You should know...
Chapter 13: Man in the shadows
Chapter 14: Save Me
Chapter 15: Fluffy Blanket
Chapter 16: Insanity is the best cure
Chapter 17: Deathwish
Chapter 18: Familiar warmth
Chapter 19: We are a family
Chapter 20: It's a Long Story
Chapter 22: Secrets and Reality
Chapter 23: Run
Ill be back
Chapter 24: Chaos
Chapter 25: I'm not holding back anymore
Chapter 26: As time goes on
Chapter 27: Since we've last met
Chapter 28: Guilt
Chapter 29: Promises
Chapter 30: To find what we need
Chapter 31: Im going to change everything
Chapter 32 : Red
Chapter 33: Closing in
Chapter 34: The Secrets We Hold
Chapter 35: Who are you?
Chapter 36: Escape! Almost
chapter 37: Finally Out
Chapter 38: I'm not afraid
Chapter 39: In order to move on
Chapter 40: Tattoo
Chapter 41: I saw her
Important
Chapter 42: The Phone
Chapter 43: Separate ways.
Chapter 44: Your Name
Chapter 45: Remember Me
Chapter 46: Kiss
Chapter 47: Wanted
Chapter 48: What i used to be
Chapter 49: My old friend

Chapter 21: Make a wish

6.1K 290 486
By ChaChaChim

2 months later

"We can't do that" Hoseok whisper yelled.

"I know Hoseok but....Taehyung is acting like before. Plus I think gave up on her case already might as well put an official ending to it. Though she won't like it she won't have a choice" The deeper of the leader reasoned. The other scoffed in unbelief.

"So what, we're just gonna fake her death like that?! Are we gonna kill some innocent girl and plant Y/N's DNA so the police thinks she's dead?!"

"We're not gonna kill anyone" Namjoon replied.

"Then what? Hm?! What are we gonna do when we let her go?"

The sound of Namjoon's cackle made Hoseok scrunch his face in confusion. "Who said anything about letting her go" The leader smirked darkly. The shadow of the window's shutter aimed his eyes perfectly making him look scarier.

"W..wait....what?" Hoseok's lips parted in disbelief.

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose. Exhaling a deep sigh. "Wait...you didn't Acctually think she was gonna go back home" the leader watched as the other's hand feel to his side, eyes wavering as he looked down at the ground.

The older tilted his head to get a better view at the shocked boy. "B-but we told her-"

"Jimin told her that we'll let her family live as long as she comes with us. No one ever said it was temporary"

"But...how"

"Anyways, Jin is good with all of that faking death stuff. So he'll be in charge of this for now"

The leader placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder, giving him a tight grip. He pursed his lips dealing his dimples. The long faced boy's eyes wavered as he looked up.

"I'm the leader here Hoseok....Don't fight me on this" Namjoon said in a warning tone. He sensed the anger in Hoseok's eyes. Before anything happened Namjoon walked passed the older shouldering him brusquely aside. 

-

You walked up the steps carefully, holding the tray that contained Jimin's breakfast. You counted slowly as you took each step. 

"fourteen"

"fifteen"

"sixteen"

"seventee- Oh!"

You almost fell back when the leader walked down the steps angrily.

"Careful with that. Jin doesn't like messes"
Namjoon who was three steps down, looking up at you in a judging manner. 

You bowed quickly refraining from any eye contact with him. The older make 'tsked' before continuing to stomp down the stairs.

You exhaled finally feeling like you can breathe again. You never really see Namjoon but when you do it feels like you oxygen disappears completely. Its like his aura sucks in all the energy whenever he's around. 

You waled the rest of the remaining steps, which were a lot by the way, up the stairs. As you walked down the hall a door opened which made you stop to bow. 

"Get up Y/N. No one is around you don't have to do that" The familiar voice said. You looked up seeing the figure from you eyelashes. 

You stood up slowly, making eye contact with the man who looked at you with pity in his eyes. 

"What's wrong Hoseok" 

The older pursed his lips revealing the small dimples above the corners of his top lip. "..Don't worry nothing is wrong with me" The older's eyes looked down at the scars on your wrists. You noticed where his eyes were looking. 

For the sake of him not getting in trouble you moved your arm so that you sleeve can fall to your wrist to cover the scars.

"Stop doing that..." 

"What am I doing?" 

"You're looking at me like you care" You looked down at the ground. The corner of the taller's lip raised. "Why? I can't care about you?"

"You know how the others get when you act all mushy and stuff....They don't like when you show empathy for me" The memories of all those times Hoseok got scolded because of you. That was what Jennie was talking about two months ago. She said something about how the others won't like it if they see her with you. You didn't want to hear the voices of Namjoon while he scolded Hoseok. You become....afraid for him.

In the past two moths. Hoseok and you grew close. Just like how You and Jennie grew close. But it was different with Jennie. She was just some girl who has never left the house in five years and wanted to become friends with the first female that she laid her eyes on. 

She's a sweet girl, she really is. But the fact that Namjoon was her brother makes you fear her. Any slip up can probably cause your life. Especially if anything has to do with her.

Hoseok on the other hand was just too nice for his own good. You sometimes wish he didn't join this gang. Even if you hadn't met. Since you found out that he was the one who helped you in the very beginning, it soothed you. When you have the chance of helping you escape in the future you hope to take him with you.

He hasn't committed that big of a crime to be sentenced many year in prison. Either way if your father found out he helped you, he would reward him greatly. 

"Is that for Jimin?" The taller male scowled at the food tray in your hands. 

You nodded your head slowly. 

"Careful in there okay...He's healing faster than humanly possible. Jin thinks he'll start walking by next month. Don't cause trouble now for him to want to "make up" for loss time" 

You nodded again slowly. The older pursed his lips into a sad smile before walking away. You watched as the older walked down the steps, hair flopping upwards each time. 

"Don't worry Hoseok we'll both escape this place together in just a few days"

-

"Y/N-ah, I'v been expecting you" The injured man pushed himself up with his shoulders, sitting at a 90 degree angle while tapping his lap waiting for the tray to arrive. 

You closed the door gently with your foot. Slowly waddling closer to the man's bed. A wide grin on his face as his eyes followed you. 

"Did Jin poison it today?" The boy picked up the spoon while looking at the grand grand breakfast Jin had made for him.

"For the last time no" You said breathlessly. You were disappointed that Jin hadn't though. 

"Have you been a good girl lately Y/N" He put a spoonful of rice into his moth making his mouth making his cheeks puff up.

You remained silent. The older didn't appreciate silence though. You would think that for how long you've been here, you would understand the rules properly but you were just being stubborn. 

"I heard you and Hoseok grew awfully close during your time here" 

You stopped. The feeling in your hands went numb. The pupils of your eyes began to waver as you listened to the words come from his moth. How does he know? What if he hurts him?...or you?

"Ahh~ so it's true...." The voice of the male lowered. The sound of him dropping the spoon onto the tray made you flinch. "When I said you would be our new toy, I didn't mean for him to take it that way.." You heard the male whisper to himself.

You hesitantly turned your head to the man with your red and glossy eyes. You regretted the moment your eyes met his dark ones.

"You know Y/N...I'm sitting here like this because of you" The male scrunched his face when he sat himself up. "Once I'm capable of walking again I'm gonna be able to  make up for lost time" The grin that he made sent chills down your spine. 

"So, don't do something that'll make me punish you" 

-

"Shut up Taehyung!" Yoongi whisper yelled.

"I didn't say anything-"

"-Your breathing. Breathing too fucking loudly" Yoongi interrupted the younger with a growl. 

"Will the both of you just shut the fuck up, you're giving me a fucking headache" Jin whisper yelled from across the living room loudly.  Instead of getting mad at him as well Yoongi and Taehyung both remained quiet.

The living room became silent as they waited for Jennie to arrive. From the limited information you were told, you're best guess was that it was her birthday. The cake that Jin was baking earlier made it pretty obvious.

You hid behind the couch with Hoseok. You didn't really have a choice you were practically dragged down without knowing. 

"How long does it fucking take her to bring Jimin out of bed" Yoongi growled.

"Stop complaining, it would've taken longer if we sent her to go after you"

"You know what Taehyung-"

"Guys Shut the fuck up I hear footsteps" Jungkook interrupted the fighting boys. The room became silent again, only to be filled with the sound of Jennie and Jimin's footsteps coming from upstairs.

You felt as Hoseok's grip on your shoulders became tighter as the footsteps seemed to get closer. You smiled lightly when you saw his excited smile. Thank god you were crouched behind this couch or else Hoseok and yourself would both be facing consequences.

" I mean who even invented the color red orange. It's so atrocious. Like it's invented to not look good on anything. And who even thought of the name Red orange why the fuck would someone-"

"SURPRISE!" The sound of confetti poppers, party blowers and Hoseok's screaming filled the room. 

The girl jumped almost letting go of Jimin. You wished she did though.

"What..is..this?" Her eyes wavered as she looked around the room. 

"What do you think it is... It's your birthday" Jin smiled cutely extending his arms making sure the girl saw the pink cake that he baked. 

It was silent.

"Did you know about this?" Jennie asked Jimin. The boy nodded while pursing his lips. Jennie slowly turned her head to see the the party in front of her again. 

You were confused. Why was getting all teary eyed? Why is she so shocked? Does she not like parties?

"I....LOVE YOU GUYS!" The girl let go of Jimin making him almost fall.

She happily ran down the stairs and ran straight towards Jin and Namjoon. Jungkook and Taehyung walked behind her and hugged her as well. 

 She stuck her tongue out to Yoongi and he rolled his eyes at her childish actions.

You and Hoseok stood next to each other and watched as the group of people patted her head and congratulated Jennie. You pushed Hoseok's back gently to hug as well. The older followed your orders and did so. 

Looking at them reminded you of your family. You missed those days. You missed hugging your brother and sister that way. You missed hearing the laughter of your parents. You missed everything about that life. 

As you watched the group hugging each other you came to realize that they're not just a gang, but a family. Sure they may have different morals and ways of living but deep down they're just a normal family. 

They laugh.

they joke around.

They Fight.

they reconcile. 

In the end they do what every other happy family does.

They care about each other.

Just like how you risked your life for the sake of your family.

These people would also die for each other.

 You didn't come to realize you were  smiling throughout the whole time. You smiled as you saw the smile on Jennie's and Hoseok's faces.   

But during that moment you felt a burning sensation in the back of your head. Without you knowing Jimin stood on the steps staring at you with dark and venomous eyes. 

-

Jennie elegantly blew on the candles. The group of boys clapped happily.

"Congratulations, you're a year closer to dying'' Yoongi said while clapping. Jennie glared at the blue haired man who then gave her a gummy smile. 

Taehyung began to reach for the knife and immediately the group of people back up away from the oblivious boy with their hands up. 

Taehyung looked around the dining area with everyone looking at him with widened eyes. "What?..."

Namjoon hesitated before reaching for the knife and taking it out of Taehyung's hand. The older smacked him behind the head surprising his. 

"You scared us!" Jungkook shouted from the other side of the dining room. Taehyung looked at him in confusion as he slowly walked towards the table again. 

"What did we tell about grabbing knives" Jin said in a warning tone. The younger pursed his lips into a frown then lowering his head. 

"You said not to...."

"Yeah that's right! and what do you do?! You grab a kitchen knife and flaunt around threatening us!" Jin said almost turning chili pepper red. 

"But I didn't-"

"Whatever, Just cut the cake I'm hungry" Jin interrupted the younger. 

Jennie cut the pink cake happily. Handing each member and yourself a slice. 

Everyone dug into the cake almost immediately after they received it. "You guys better enjoy this cake I put my blood sweat and tears into baking this" Jin said taking his first bite. 

"Jin hyung why is there something red in here?" Taehyung's eyes immediately widened "Did you poison the cake?!"

Jin shook his head with tired eyes. "No..."

Taehyung took another bite.

"..Just a little bit" 

He choked. 

"I'm Kidding, that's just jelly" 

The younger slowly took another bite.

Jin watched as the younger enjoyed the cake. He playfully stared at him evilly. "...but I should've" he mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Open this" Jungkook handed Jennie a glittery box with a giant bow on it. Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw the gift. His heard fell to his stomach when he saw Hoseok and Taehyung pull out presents as well. 

Jennie smiled happily. She licked the cake frosting of her lip before setting the plate down and taking the gift from Jungkook's hand. Namjoon held his fork that contained cake in front of his parted lips without eating it as he watched Jennie opened the gift. 

She wowed when she pulled out the shiny blush pink bomber jacket. Jungkook closed his eyes and nodded his head, satisfied with her reaction. She then reached for Taehyung's gift. Namjoon almost choked when she pulled out a pair of Gucci ace leather sneakers.

Namjoon leaned in closer to Jin who was happily eating his cake. "D...Did you get her anything?"

"I feed her and made her this delicious birthday cake. She doesn't need anything else from me" Jin took another bite from his cake. Namjoon leaned back up, face suddenly pale.

The next two gifts were from Hoseok and Jimin. Jimin who gave her practically all types of Fenty products and Hoseok who gave her a gold necklace chain with her initials on it. All of the gifts she got in one day probably cost more than all the birthday gifts you recieved your entire life. 

You didn't want to imagine how much the total would be if you add up every single gift in her life in total. Probably cost more than your life worth.

Jennie carefully placed everything beside her. She looked at Namjoon with anticipation. 

The older didn't know what to do. He started to panic. 

How can one forget to buy a gift for his little sister's birthday?

"Aren't you gonna open Yoongi's gift?" 

The blue haired boy looked at the younger with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, I promised Yoongi that if he let me dye his hair then he didn't have to buy me anything for my birthday" 

Yoongi pursed his lips into a smile and nodded. 

"So, what did you get me?" Jennie asked with a puppy dog eyes. Namjoon looked around the room in a panic.  

'Uhm...uhm.. I... got...you...A WISH!" Namjoon shouted at the end making Jin flinch.

"What are you? A fucking genie? What do you mean by that?" Yoongi asked. 

Namjoon excitedly place the plate of cake on the table. Jennie looked at her older brother confused. 

"Whatever you ask for I'll give it to you. Make a wish and it's all yours" 

The boys gasped. "he didn't give me that"  Taehyung mumbled to Jungkook in pure jealousy.

"Really?!" Jennie asked excitedly. 

"Really" 

"Oh! Oh! Jennie ask for a game console" Jungkook slapped her arm excitedly.

"No, ask for a puppy" Taehyung yelled out excitedly.

"You should get a massage chair.." Yoongi said calmly while picking at his finger. 

The girl ignored everything around her. She was in deep thought.

You crossed you fingers that this wish will benefit you in some way.

"I want..."

The boys anticipated her answer.

And so did you.

All Namjoon wanted was for her not to wish for Namjin to happen.

"I want..."

The air grew tense. The room was silent but only the sound of loud heartbeats filled it.

"I want..."

Please Jennie....You crossed your fingers and bit your bottom lip.

"I want.."

".....To go outside" 

-

BOOM!

I finally updated. Did you miss me?

I hope you like this chapter. I really don't understand why it took me so long to write. 

I WAS LITERALLY DOING NOTHING THIS WHOLE WEEKEND.

Anyways Did you expect that to be Jennie's answer? If you hadn't caught on let me give you a brief description.

Jennie is the sister of Kim Namjoon. Both were born into the gang world but after a certain incident that happened to them many years ago every major gang believe Jennie died. 

In reality Namjoon keeps her hidden. Jennie has not been out in broad daylight for at least five y
ears. So after many years of imprisonment in her own home. Her birthday wish was to go outside.

How do you think Namjoon will handle that?

Anyways expect A LOT of shit in the next part. This is where EVERYTHING begins. And by everything I mean EVERYTHING.

So if I take longer than usual, I actually have an excuse this time
Qotd: Are you growing attached to any character so far? 

Till next time dreaks👋❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.3K 23
It was just a night out, but when the bangtan boys get kidnapped by a sinister madman who has special plans for one of them, their lives turn into l...
13.8K 487 10
After 6 months with no news of what happened to the man that held him and his brothers captive for 4 days, Jimin still struggles with feeling safe. H...
1M 39.6K 53
Bangtan,famous gang in Seoul.They kidnap the richest man in Seoul children,What adventures brings them.. /GANG AU/