Today Was A Fairytale...Or Wa...

By RawRawwx

Just when Aria Sparks thought her life couldn't get any weirder, a tall, dark and handsome mystery guy comes... More

Halloween.
Even Angels Will Fall.
There's No Explanation For Any Of This.
Come Fly With Me, Princess.
Your World.
I Wish You Were Here.
Telling Emilia Everything.
Meeting My Best Friend's Mate.
Me, My Little Sister, And A Whole Load To Do.
Decisions Just Don't Get Harder Than This.
When My Next Door Neighbour Comes By And Ruins My Night.
Whatever Happened To Family Coming First?
Seven Going On Seventeen.
Natalie's Time To Shine.
Saving My Sister.
Fighting For Our Lives.
What Happens Now?
Happy Birthday To Natalie!
Meeting One Direction.
My Little Sister, And Her New-Found Mate.
Getting To Know Niall.
The Truth Behind Niall Horan.
My Mate Is A Vampire, What Now?
Picking Up The Pieces.
Just Leave Me Alone Niall.
I Don't Know What To Believe.
Just Picking Up Where We Left Off.
Getting My Happily Ever After.
What Is This Place?
Learning To Be A Princess.
Here Comes The Bride.
And Then There Was Me.
Heading In One Direction.
The Return Of Mr And Mrs Moon.
And The Baby Is...
Moon In The Body.
Welcome To Our Weird And Wonderful World!
The Last One.
Author's Note.
Flying Without Wings.
One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four!
Authors Note
Authors Note!
Another Author's Note!

Baby Shopping For Baby Corey.

891 2 2
By RawRawwx

Okay, only like 3 more chapters left of this now!!!

Support OLS, KBTLOML and MTT in the Watty's. SamanthaJayne17 and I could really use the support guys!!

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aria's POV -

*About a month later*

"Drake, we should have gotten all this stuff before!" I whined, climbing into the passenger seat of the car.

"I know we should have, but we didn't." He replied.

"Why didn't we?" I asked, fastening the seat belt around my growing stomach.

"I don't know." He chuckled, pulling out of the driveway behind Niall's car.

"Well then." I sighed.

After about half an hour, we pulled up outside the mall.

"You ready to spend a hell of a lot then, Mr Moon?" I asked, climbing out of the car with Drake's help.

"Not really, but I have no choice do I?" He laughed, lacing his fingers with mine, and guiding us towards the entrance of the mall, where Natalie and Niall were waiting for us.

"Nope." I giggled, almost skipping beside him.

"You two ready?" Natalie asked, a smirk on her lips.

"Yeah, of course." I smirked back.

"Let's go then." Niall grinned.

The four of us walked into the mall, stopping briefly to look around before Natalie and I noticed a small baby shop just to the right of us.

Natalie and I exchanged a look, nodded and headed in the direction of the shop.

"Hey!" Drake shouted after us.

"Yes, baby?" I answered, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"There." Natalie smiled, pointing at the shop.

"Okay, we'll be over here." Drake said, lightly punching Niall's arm, causing him to nod.

Natalie and I shook our heads at them, continuing on our way to the store.

"Awww." We both gushed as we entered the adorable baby store.

"This place is so cute!" I squealed, rushing over to a little blue two-piece jumper and jeans set.

"Yes, it really is." Natalie whispered, gazing down at a little pink dress.

"Is someone getting broody?" I smirked, standing behind Natalie.

"No, you know I don't want kids. Yet." She mumbled, a small smile on her lips.

"You so want a baby!" I grinned, hugging my little sister.

"Maybe I do, but not yet. I want to leave it a while, but I am ready."

"That's great sweetie, just talk about it with Niall first. Don't do what Drake and I did." I laughed, shaking my head.

"But you guys are so happy about this baby." She stated, confused.

"Yeah, but it was still a surprise. We didn't think we'd be having kids for a while, then I got pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change anything, but I wished it had happened differently."

 "Yeah, I guess." She mumbled, looking back at the dress she had yet to put down.

"We need blue, not pink Nat." I chuckled, prying the dress from her hands and putting it back on the rack.

"I want a niece." She sighed, walking over to the boys section of the shop.

"Well, don't let my son hear you say that!"

"I'll still love him A!"

"Best do too." I grumbled.

"Here." A voice said, holding out a basket to Natalie.

"Erm, thanks?" She said, making it sound like a question.

"I'm Mark."

"Natalie."

"Such a pretty name for a pretty girl."

Instead of blushing like she would have done before, she gave the man a disgusted look.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, alright," He mumbled, looking dejected. He then turned to me, his smile returning. "What about you?"

I held up my left hand. "Married, and pregnant. Now scram." I smiled innocently, watching as Mark scurried away with his tail between his legs.

"What the hell was that about?" Natalie asked.

"Werewolves were always weird like that." I replied. Natalie's head snapped towards me, her mouth hanging open. "What? Could you not smell him? He reeked of dog!"

She shook her head. "Anyway, enough about the creepy dog guy, let's get Bubba Corey some clothes!"

We spent a good two hours in that shop, buying everything and anything that looked cute. Everything was going on Drake's credit card and I was surprised we hadn't maxed it out yet.

"Shall we go find the guys then?" I asked, dumping what was left of the bags in Niall's car, having already filled up most of the backseat of ours.

"Sure." Natalie whipped out her phone, dialling Niall's number.

I waited patiently as she spoke to him, organizing a place to meet.

"Alright, see you there. Love you too." She smiled. "Food court in 10." She stated, turning to me.

"Fair enough." I giggled, resting one hand on top of my bump while Natalie looped her arm through my free one.

Once in the food court, we grabbed a table outside McDonald's, waiting for the guys. They arrived just on time, huge grins on their faces.

"Hey." I whispered to Drake as he sat beside me.

"Hey back." He grinned, kissing me softly then rubbing my stomach affectionately.

"Why are you two so happy?" I asked, speaking louder this time so Niall and Natalie could hear me too.

"We have a surprise for you." Drake smiled, lacing his fingers over mine, resting our hands gently on my stomach.

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow, looking between the two of them. Natalie looked just as confused as I did.

"Yup." Niall replied, popping the 'p'.

"Well?" Natalie asked, getting impatient now.

"Well, you'll have to wait and see." Drake replied, standing up with Niall to go and order our food.

"Damn you." Natalie scowled, not looking very pleased.

 "What do you think it could be?" I asked, once they were out of earshot.

"Obviously something to do with Bubba, otherwise Drake wouldn't look so pleased about it." She mused.

"Why would it have to do with Bubba?" I asked, confused.

"Well, that's what we came here today for, and I highly doubt that Drake has got you anything, seen as anything he buys you either won't fit now, or won't fit in a few months." She explained, looking very pleased with herself.

"Okay, your mind works in mysterious ways Nat." I smiled.

"Yeah..." She trailed off as the boys returned, both carrying a tray of food.

"Double cheeseburger, fries, strawberry milkshake and a side of chicken nuggets for you, m'lady." Drake grinned, setting the tray down on the table in between us.

I kissed his cheek and dug in, filling my empty stomach.

"Hmm?" I asked, holding out a chicken nugget to Drake. Instead of taking it from my hand like a normal person, he took a bite from it whilst it was still in my hand, taking the rest with him.

"That was good." He mumbled, his mouth full of food.

"Was it?" I asked, amused. Dipping the tip of my finger into the tomato sauce, I dabbed it on the edge of his nose, causing him to go boz-eyed looking at it.

"You guys are too cute." Natalie sighed from the other side of the table. Niall's arm was wrapped around her shoulders and she was leaning into him while she ate her chicken burger.

"So are you two!" I countered, throwing a fry at her.

"Whatever, preggers." She smirked, taking a sip of coke.

"You did not just go there." I smirked back, aiming a tomato sauce covered fry at her head. The fry bounced off and landed on the table in front of her.

"Girls, girls, let's not fight! Make love not war!" Niall shouted, causing everyone to look in our direction, realise we had Niall Horan with us, and swarm our table.

"Nice going, Niall." I grumbled, narrowly missing someone's elbow as it nearly went into my stomach.

I saw Drake's jaw tense as he watched. Before I knew what was happening, he had grabbed the persons arm, pushing them as far away from me as possible.

"Alright, everybody move!" He bellowed, his eyes narrowed at each fan-girl as they all fell silent.

"Drake, sweetie, leave it." I mumbled, trying to pull him back down.

"Anyone comes near my wife again, I swear, I'll kill you." He growled. His eyes started turning black and a collective gasp resounded through the area around us.

"Niall, do something." I hissed, standing up beside Drake, trying to calm him down.

"What am I supposed to do?" He hissed back.

"Get them out of here."

With a quick nod, he grabbed Natalie's hand and the two of them worked on distracting the crowd.

"Drake, look at me," I whispered, cupping his face in my hands. "Drake, baby, look at me." His eyes snapped down to mine.

"They could have hurt you." He growled.

"But they didn't. Sweetie, remember, they're not like us, they're humans. You need to calm down."

He sighed, resting his forehead against mine and wrapping his arms around my waist. His eyes closed and he seemed to be counting under his breath. When his eyes opened again, his usual golden colour was back.

"There we go." I smiled, leaning in to kiss him.

"Thank you." He mumbled as we pulled away.

"No problem." I grinned, pecking him once more before turning around to face Niall and my sister. "You guys ready to go?" I asked.

"Definitely." Natalie answered, grabbing Niall's hand and pulling him in our direction.

We walked out to the car park, completely ignoring the fans that were following us. Drake and I walked to our car, bidding Natalie and Niall farewell until we got home.

"You okay now?" I asked Drake as we pulled out of the lot.

"Yeah, I'm perfect." He smiled, resting his hand on my stomach as he drove.

"Good." I replied, placing my hand on top of his.

Movement under our hands caused Drake to swerve the car.

"Did you feel that?" He asked, righting the car on the road.

"Yeah, I did." I grinned.

"That was our little boy." He smiled proudly.

"Yeah, it was."

We pulled up outside the house, and Drake rushed around to help me from the car once more.

"Leave the guys to it?" Natalie asked, looping her arm through mine and pulling me indoors.

We sat down on the sofa as Niall and Drake unloaded everything from the two cars. After all the bags were out, they came in carrying a box.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Your surprise." Niall answered.

"We brought Corey a crib." Drake grinned, patting the top of the box.

"Really?" I asked, a small smile on my face.

"Yup." Niall replied, once again, popping the 'p'.

"You guys are brilliant!" I grinned, jumping up, well as best I could, to hug them both.

"We know." Drake smirked cockily.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He grinned back, kissing me passionately.

In between us, Corey decided to kick again, causing both of us to chuckle.

"He is so playing football." Drake stated proudly.

"Sure sweetie, whatever you say." I smirked. He captured my lips back in his.

This time, Corey didn't stop kicking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww, Corey kicked :')

Vote/Comment/Fan?

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 8 37
Aria Brown is new to the UK and soon comes into contact with the baddest lads in town..will she fall in love with one of them and see he's not all th...
35.3K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...
567K 21.4K 41
Cathy is the omega of the Shade Pack; the runt, the failure, the disappointment. Things are never going to change- or so she thinks. A rogue pack...
233 60 37
I wasn't prepared for this. I wasn't supposed to find out. I'm not supposed to be here with them. Yet, here I am... Arianna Gallardo is changing. Cha...