My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

By florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... More

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

I'm Ready.

14.7K 296 45
By florencity

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Now point to the head, Baby." Jason said and kissed my neck since he was behind me teaching me how to use a gun.

" Okay." I sighed and shoot but ended up shooting the man on the shoulder.

"Baby, Don't close your eyes when you shoot. Just breath in and out, Relax your shoulders and point to his head." He whispered on my ear. "Or do you want me to make you relax?" He bit softly my ear and grind on me from behind.

"Jason focus." I giggled and He grabbed my hands.

"Right there, Baby. Now shoot." He whispered and I shot the man on the forehead.

" I did it! I did it." I hugged him and kissed his lips.

" Try it again. Jeff bring out the other bastard." Jason shout.

" Do you really think I need so much training?" I sighed.

"Well, You have been shot a few times so Yes you do need lots of training." He chuckled.

" Fine." I mumbled.

"Hey, Jason I brought you a beer and to your girl a soda." Diana Smirked and I glared at her.

" Its Boss!." I spat and she smirked again and raise a eyebrow.

"Easy Girl I'm not doing anything." She winked

"Uh..Thanks Diana." Jason said and took a sip of his beer.

"Take the Soda Em. I didn't poison it." She said.

" Hey, boss Come here." Luke shout and Jason looked at me and Diana.

"Behave." He spat and walked away.

" Why are you such a bitch? Yeah I fucked him so? You weren't together." She spat.

" You know I'm holding a loaded gun in my hands right?" I smirked.

" Let me show you how to use it." She pulled out her gun and shot the man straight in the head.

" Should I cheer for you?" I rolled my eyes and shot at the dead man on the neck. "Dammit." I mumbled and she got closer to me.

" Relax your tension, Girl. Don't shut your eyes just looked at him as...John just Imagine him trying to rape you." She whispered.

"How do you know that?" I sighed.

"It was all over the news. Shoot him." She whispered on my ear. I did as she said and shot him on the forehead. "Try it again." I shoot and it went straight to his head. "You're so welcome babe." She giggled and caressed my lower back. "Nice Tattoo By the way." I turned around and she wink then walked away.

"Thanks." I shout and she gave me a thumbs up and kept walking. I kept practicing until Jason came back.

"Baby, I have your first Job." He kissed my lips.

"What do I have to do?" I asked him.

"Seduce Josh, Take him to a room and when he least expect him you'll kill him. Can you do it?" I nodded yes. "Good, So You and Diana will go together he will think is a threesome so he will never say no to you two. If you can't kill him Diana will do it for you, Okay? No preasure."

"Its fine baby. You have teach me alot this pass few weeks I'm ready." I kissed his lips and we walked back to the house. We where practicing in a house that was super lonely. There were no houses near it and it was like a hidding house. The gang were drinking and smoking. I sat down on Jason's Lap and Jeff gave  us a beer and wink at me.

" Who would have thought Emily Toledo would be in the gang." Robin Said.

" The girl is one of our best, It runs in her blood." Luke said and I smiled.

" My dad..Would have never agreed with this." I sighed.

"He was a great man..A great friend..A great Boss." Jason said.

"And A great Father." I said and lift up my beer. "A cheer To Toledo!." We all cheer and took a sip of our beers.I rest my body and head  on Jason body while the guys smoked and Diana stand in the middle dancing real sexy. I could feel that Jason was uncomfortable because I was there and he did slept with her. I turned around and kissed his lips. " She's sexy Huh?" I whispered on his lips.

"You're way sexier baby." He kissed my lips and His tongue brushed on my lower lip, I parten my lips and he slipt his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fighting for Dominance and I could feel our piercings it only made the kiss 10 times more hotter. I moaned in to the kiss and sneek my hand under his shirt rubbing his abs up and down earing a moan from him in to the kiss. I felt his boner poking me and I broke the kiss and giggled. I turned around and looked at Diana dancing while Jason kissed the back of my neck and his hands caressing my back. I wiggled a little bit my butt on his boner and he moaned lowly. "Mmm..Emily." he whispered on my ear and grind on me softly not wanting to make it obvious what was goin on. The guys were all so distracted by Diana they didn't even know what was going on and I'm glad Jason is so distracted by me, he isn't even paying attention to Diana.

"Lets Dance?" I asked him and I turned around to look at him he was bitting his lip.

"I'm about to cum." He whispered on my ear and I just had to laugh. I started moving my hips still sitting on his lap. I grinded foward and backward his grip on my waist got tigher. I continue singing and dacing until I decide to twerk on his lap and I felt him tense. "Emily, I'm cuming." He whispered and sucked on the back of my neck. I turned around now facing him and kissed his lips. I felt his huge boner poking me I grind foward and back one more time and he sucked on my neck and I felt when He cum because his body relaxed, his breath on my neck was heavy, His gripped on my waist was gently and His boner was gone.

" Baby, I hope you don't have a stain in your jeans." I giggled and he pulled away from my neck and kissed my lips.

" I love you, Em." He whispered on my lips. "So fucking much." He kissed my lips rough.

" Babe, Easy we don't want to draw some attention." I laughed and he chuckled.

" And you think they didn't notice what we just did? " He peck my lips.

"I hope they didn't but if they did I don't care because you are my man and I have to pleasure you when ever you want to." I smirked and he played with his piercing.

"Mmm.. I want to fuck you, Em. You have me so turn on right now." He grabs my butt and squeeze it.

"You two should really get a room." Diana said as she sat down next to us with Jeff.

"Jealous?" I spat and kissed Jason.

"I thought we were over the I fucked your boyfriend thing." She sighed and kissed Jeff. " I got my own fuck buddy so don't worry."

" Yeah babe, Don't worry." Jason kissed my lips.

" I'm not i'm just making my point that Jason is taken." I spat and Kissed Jason neck and sucked on it as she looked at me I wink at her and kept making a hickey on Jason's neck.

" You know I might be Jealous." She said and I pulled away smirking.

" "Well sweetie You'll have to deal with It Because he is all mine." I smirked and laughed.

"Yup, I'm all hers." Jason said and kissed my lips.

" I'm not Jealous of you,  I'm Jealous of him. He gets to fuck that sexy body of yours." She wink and I looked at her disgusted.

"Been there, done that and Its not my thing." I mumbled and Jason smirked.

" But You haven't done it with me. I could make you cum in less than two minutes with my tongue." She showed me her piercing and I rolled my eyes.

"Jason, Lets go home. Ths woman just ruined my party mood."  I glared at her and Got off Jason and he stand up laughing.

" I was just Kidding." Diana said and I rolled my eyes and walked outside with Jason.

" Babe, The Gang party was just getting started. Its your initiation." He said and kissed my lips.

" Come on, She was just Joking." He kissed me again.

" No, What If I get drunk and you decide to fuck her?" I spat.

"Baby, I swear I won't. Just don't drink that much and enjoy the party which it was made for you from us,The gang your new family." He said and hugged me.

"Okay..If I see you looking at her boobs or as$  We will have a huge fight tonight." I warn him.

" I know baby and I'm getting kind of scare of you, You should be the boss." He teased and I slapped his chest.

"Dummy." I kissed his lips and we walked back inside. I smirked as I saw Diana surprised to see me back.

" Want a beer?" He asked and I nodded yes.

"Emily I got you a gift." Gregg said as he walked in holding a bottle of Tequila. "You're favorite! Welcome to the gang." He chuckled and gave me the bottle.

"Who wants a shot?" I shout and it got kind of crazy after the Tequila shots, The beers, The weed..And some girls came here for the other guys...Yeah super crazy. I was dancing with Jason and he was grinding on me as I swung my hips side to side.

" Listen..The Police guys Everybody get in the car and drive back to the hood make sure they don't follow." Jason shout and we all ran to our cars and Jason looked at me and smirked. "Hold on tight Baby girl is a fast ride." He drove away and there were like 5 car police and one was chasing us.

"How did they found us? That house is so lonely and far away."

" Maybe they heard the gun shots or I don't know baby." He grabbed me and pulled me on his lap facing him as he kept driving fast. "I love you, Em."

"I love you Too." I kissed his neck and started sucking on it.

" Do you know how many hickeys you make me a day?" He chuckled and I bit his neck softly. "But I don't mind baby."

"  I don't know why but this is turning me on." I whispered on his ear and sucked his earlobe softly.

"Mmm... We Just can't be away from each other. You are my drug Emily I can't stop it." He said.

" Jason, They are getting closer step on it." I said and he step on the gas and went faster." We have a se× Problem we have to admitt it." I giggled.

"Is there a problem on wanting to be with my baby? Wanting to Kiss her, Touch her and make her cum 5 times? Its normal babe." He chuckled.

" Wanting to do it all day and everywhere is not normal." I peck his lips. "The police is chasing us and we are here about to fuck."

" We aren't normal." He Kissed my lips. "And stop saying fuck."

"Sorry, I meant make love." I smirked and kissed his lips.

" Yeah, Love." He smiled. "We lost the police." He peck my lips and drove to the hood. We got down and they all cheer. " Wasn't That fun?" Jason asked and they all kept cheering and the party kept going all night.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

100 VOTES AND 30 COMMENTS OR NO UPDATE SO HURRY AND VOTE!!!!

COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEND IN THE STORY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 7.9K 21
-Very very very mature! -Sex scenes -Abusive Contact -Cussing Jason McCann isn't in a gang and doesn't kill people but when he gets his eyes on some...
19.4K 604 39
"I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them"...
236 1 56
When Lauren, daughter of one of Americas most notorious gangsters, is kidnapped by his rival Jason McCann, neither one of them could have imagined th...
113K 2.6K 30
"Come on baby, breathe." A soft voice mumbles in my neck as i try to wiggle out of his grip. I can't hold my breath any longer, my body forcing me to...