The assassin called Cedmi. [U...

By story-lover1423

A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of... More

CHAPTER 1 ~ the betrayal.
Chapter 2 ~ the escape from the once so called home planet.
Chapter 3 ~ the saddened and frustrated gods.
Chapter 4 ~ the good hearted assassin.
Chapter 5 ~ the army commanders.
Chapter 6 ~ the loving brothers.
Chapter 8 ~ the blue-eyed girl.
Chapter 9 ~ the kill of that jerk.
Chapter 10 ~ the smart trick.
Chapter 11 ~ the difficult decision.
Chapter 12 ~ the beginning of a new life.
Chapter 13 ~ the chase through the woods.
Chapter 14 ~ the past memories.
Chapter 15 ~ the bad news.
Chapter 16 ~ the new identities.
Chapter 17 ~ the meeting.
Chapter 18 ~ the return to camp.
Chapter 19 ~ the first story.
Chapter 20 ~ the daughter of Zeus.
Chapter 21 ~ the very powerful guest.
Chapter 22 ~ the spared mysterious girl.
Chapter 23 ~ the Kronos guy.
Chapter 24 ~ the siblings are reunited.
Chapter 25 ~ the shouting match.
Chapter 26 ~ the trip to the past.
Chapter 27 ~ the confession of love.
Chapter 28 ~ the many differences between them all.
Chapter 29 ~ the unusual request.
Chapter 30 ~ the introductions.
Chapter 31 ~ the weird behaviour between the creator and his second commander.
Chapter 32 ~ the little talk with the fates.
Chapter 33 ~ the secret that has to stay hidden.
Chapter 34 ~ the cousins that are hiding in the woods.
Chapter 35 ~ the sea and its god.
Chapter 36 ~ the kidnapping story.
Chapter 37 ~ the huge disagreement.
Chapter 38 ~ the three stupid Titans.
Chapter 39 ~ the meeting in bunker nine.
Chapter 40 ~ the daughter of Aphrodite meets her so called dead half-sister.
Chapter 41 ~ the war meeting in the rec room.
Chapter 42 ~ the talk about a certain choice.
Chapter 43 ~ the massive prank.
Chapter 44 ~ the sector warriors arrive.
Chapter 45 ~ the 'party' on Olympus.
Announcement: Sequal!

Chapter 7 ~ the information.

33.6K 610 210
By story-lover1423

Mount Olympus.

The Olympians, Camp-Half-Blood immortal cabin councillors, the three immortals from Camp Jupiter, and the hunters of Artemis, were having their annual information meeting.

"Has anybody got any information about Percy Jackson?" asked Zeus sadly. Like usual.

They still had nothing of where he could be after seventy years!

And for like the thousandth time for the past years, Zeus sighed as no one spoke.

Then a black vortex appeared in the middle of the Throne room. Everyone's eyes widened as Chaos stepped out of it. Everyone in the room got out their seats, or thrones, and bowed.

Chaos chuckled. "There's no need to bow to me," he said. Just like last time.

Zeus sat on his throne again. "What brings you here, Lord Chaos?" he asked carefully.

"Well, I'm here to see how you people are doing," Chaos said casually.

Hades sighed from his throne. "We are doing well, Lord Chaos."

Chaos nodded and smiled.

Hades looked quickly around the room and asked a question. "Lord Chaos, would you be able, to lend us some... information?"

Some people looked kind of confused at the request, but most people figured out what he was going to ask for. Information about a someone. Percy Jackson to be exact.

Chaos thought about it. "What kind of information do you need Lord Hades?" he asked the Lord of the Underworld.

Hades looked hopeful. "About... a someone," he said.

Now all the people that looked confused caught up, as to what Lord Hades was going to ask.

Chaos nodded for Hades to continue.

Hades took a breath. "Could you give us... information as to where they might be?" he asked, suddenly filled with hope.

Hestia sat in her throne. She barely spoke to anyone since Percy disappeared. So, of course, she was listening very careful to the conversation between Hades and Lord Chaos.

Chaos nodded his head. "I will do my best. What is the persons name?" he asked.

Everyone perked up now, all of them were hopeful at finding Percy's location. They all wanted to find him.

Hades let out a deep breath, then said. "Percy Jackson."

Chaos's eyes widened in surprise, which didn't go unnoticed by everyone else in the room.

Chaos quickly composed himself, but then remember how Percy tricked him with his comebacks last night. He groaned.

Chaos pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes in order to try to calm down.

Everyone else watched in shock as Chaos groaned at the mention of Percy's name, he then pinched the bridge of his nose before closing his eyes.

Everyone then watched as he removed his hands out of his face and massage his temples, with his eyes still closed.

"I'm going to kill him once I finally catch him," Chaos muttered, making everyone's eyes widen.

He quickly realise everyone heard that and opened his eyes, put his hands down, and straightened himself up.

Hades looked at him, worried about Percy, for a second. "Lord Chaos... do you know Percy?" he asked.

"Yes, unfortunately I do," Chaos grumbled. He resisted the urge to pout at how Percy sassed him out again.

Everyone in the throne room was listening very carefully now. They all wondered why Chaos reacted the way he did at the mention of Percy.

"How do you know him?" asked Zeus curiously.

Chaos sighed. "I can't tell you the whole truth," he said, as some people looked at him confused. "But you can say, I met Perseus, when... well when I finally found him. Trust me, it took a while." He frowned.

It took him about three months to finally find Perseus for the first time, and that was his eighth assassination.

Athena frowned too. "What do you mean, you found him?" she asked.

Chaos groaned again. He massaged his temples... again. He then looked at everyone in the room and sighed.

He threw his hands in frustration and shouted. "I can't catch him!"

Everyone sat there shocked. The most powerful being in the universe, can't seem to catch a... partly immortal demigod? But why was he trying to do so in the first place?

Artemis was the first to speak. "What do you mean Lord Chaos? Has he done something wrong?"

Chaos created a black throne in the middle of the throne room and slumped in it. "No, he's done the exact opposite actually."

This confused everyone. What?

"Okay, I'm sorry, but what?" asked Apollo. He doesn't understand any of this.

Chaos sighed again. He looked at the gods, the campers, and the hunters. He might as well explain without revealing, that Percy's in the outer space.

He can't do that. If he did then the gods and the demigods would probably try to search for Percy.

And if he can't find Percy, then he's sure they won't, they would just make a disaster! So, yeah he can't tell them about outer space, yet.

Of course the gods already know about the outer space and the lives there, but they can't know that Percy's in it.

Chaos spoke. "Perseus has been... traveling for the past seventy years. And I don't mean fancy hotel and stuff. He's normally on the run, fighting some monsters or something. And, let's just says, he's got my interest in him."

Some people looked worried. Chaos chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not after hurting your..." he trailed off unsure of what to call him. They did banish him after all.

Some people looked down in shame.

Chaos cleared his throat. "Well anyway. Over the past seventy years, Perseus has been doing things, I didn't think were possible to do. I've been trying to catch him for these seventy years. But I can't seem to do it." He threw he arms and frustration again.

"And why can't you do it?" asked a confused Hermes. He was worried about Percy. Percy was like a son to him, after what happened with... Luke.

Chaos sighed. "He always tricks me with his sassy comebacks," he muttered. He then put his head in his hand and groaned once again.

Everyone looked at each other in disbelief. Yep, that's definitely Percy.

Then Apollo and Hermes burst out laughing along with a lot of other people.

Chaos looked up and glared at them, which just made them laugh even more.

Once everyone has calmed down, Poseidon spoke, for like the first time in years. "Do you know where he is?" he croaked out, his voice seemed like it hasn't been used in a long time.

Chaos smiled sadly at Poseidon. "I'm afraid not. I have been trying to catch him, but unfortunately he always gets away somehow. Just like he did yesterday," he said.

Everyone snapped their attention to him after he said the last part.

"Whoa, hold up. Yesterday?" asked Thalia. She wanted to find Percy at whatever the cost is.

Chaos nodded. "Yes, yesterday was the first time I was able to find him after about, twenty three years or so," he said with a frown.

The whole room was awe struck.

Chaos sighed again. "But of course, he escaped... again." He now had an annoyed face.

Chaos then stood up, he waved his hand and the throne in the middle of the room disappeared.

He then turned towards everyone one in the room. "I am sorry to do this but, I have revealed too much information to you today."

Everyone was confused.

"I am trying to catch Perseus Jackson, but, it is not for you to know. When I leave you will all forget that I was here, or anything I said. We will see again... till then, goodbye." Chaos then made a vortex and stepped through it.

When Chaos left everyone looked around confused.

After a minute Zeus spoke sadly. "Where were we? Ah, we were talking about Percy..."

Not even one of them remembered Chaos's visit and words. Not even one of them.

* * *

Planet Chaos.

Chaos teleported right in front of the meeting room doors. He sighed. Well, here goes another meeting.

Chaos tells his commanders everything that happens, well most of it at least.

But he hasn't told any of them about the up coming war. And he won't... for now.

He opened the doors and his six commanders became silent.

He walked through the room and sat at the head of the table. He looked over at the chair opposite him at the other end of the table and sighed.

He will catch him some day. He will make Perseus his first commander.

Chaos spoke up. "I paid a visit to the Olympians today."

Even though Chaos got questioning and even shocked looks, he couldn't tell them that he was asked where Percy is.

He couldn't revel Percy's identity as Cedmi. Percy will only revel it to people he believes that deserve to know.

But the thing is, none of his commanders know that Percy is missing on Earth.

He just decided to change the topic. "Well, anyways, I have a plan." Chaos smirked. "A plan on how to catch Cedmi."

Everyone else smirked too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.7K 35
A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's not the most original story. But...You kn...
11.6K 236 17
This is not your normal Chaos story. No one gets betrayed and runs away. No one gets killed. But there is one person who gets kidnapped. One person w...
692K 15.1K 28
''Sometimes being a false son, makes you a true person.'' I am Omega, the son of Chaos, the Commander of Chaos' army. I was given a mission, go to...
11.1K 132 10
Percy Jackson is overjoyed when his half-brother turns up at camp. At least, until his brother turns out to be a massive jerk. He stole Percy's girlf...