Perfect ||G.D

By dolanstish

Sequel to Cherish~ Five years later and their worlds collide again. Will they fix the broken pieces or be don... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
n i n e
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
question :)
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
THANK YOU
lets talk
seveteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLS READ
twenty eight
twenty nine
hey
SO SWEET
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
lets talk real quick
Hayden And Emercyn
HARRY EDWARD STYLES
thirty three
thirty four
NEW BOOK?
thirty five
important
thirty six
thirty seven
Important talk please read
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
information
Bonus Chapter
Hii
Update
NEW BOOK

twenty seven

35.7K 626 675
By dolanstish

I stare at the diamond ring on my left hand, wiggling my fingers here and there as the sun light hit it at different angles. I can't help but smile as the butterflies erupt each time it sparkles. It was absolutely beautiful but I don't need the ring. All I need is the perfect man that I am so freaking in love with

I turn to the girls who are in a fit of laughters as I allowed myself to fall into a train of thoughts; again. I sit between Olivia and Cami who sit across from Avery and Haylee.

"Wouldn't that be awesome?" Cami asks, laughing in my direction. I raise my eyebrows and shake my head to get me back on track.

"Huh?"

"Wouldn't a trip to the Bahamas be just amazing?" She repeats herself. "So jealous of Ethan and Emercyn right now!" She adds as she sips from her cocktail. I nod my head because the Bahamas sound actually really amazing and relaxing right now.

Emercyn and Ethan are not in the Bahamas right now due to Emercyn being too far along in her pregnancy to travel, but they have a trip planned once Grant comes to the world and is old enough to be left alone in which Grayson and I will be watching him. I think it will be a fun experience for the two of us.

It's been only four days since the wedding and none of us have heard from Ethan or Emercyn. We assume they are spending their first week just the two of them but I also over heard Ethan telling Grayson about some house in Jersey.

After we finish eating our lunch, I part ways with the girls before going to my Aunts car that I borrowed for the day. The drive home is silent with the radio softly playing. I feel myself smile as Perfect comes on the radio. What a coincidence.

When I get to the house, I open the door to the sound of a crying Stella and my sister arguing with Hayden. She turns and glares at me telling me its not a good time so I just run upstairs. Where is everyone?

I open the door to find Grayson passed out on the queen sized bed, cuddling one of the pillows. I smile at the cuteness before softly removing the pillow and replacing it with myself.

"How was lunch?" He whispers, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Lunch. Have you heard from Ethan and Em?"

"Mhm. Just today." He says tiredly. I sigh in relief because at least someone has heard from them.

I snuggle into his chest as I try to block out the sounds of Riley and Hayden arguing over what plane flight they need to take to get back to Tulsa. Hayden wants to do American but my sister wants to do South West because it's cheaper. Good lord these two.

"Ethan bought Emercyn a house here in Jersey, so they are moving things in there today. That's why they haven't talk to anyone so they can enjoy the two of them in their brand new family home." Grayson tiredly says as he rolls onto his back and rubs his sleepy eyes.

I prop my head on my head stare at him. He definitely notices because he playfully pushes my face away and whines like a little girl for me to stop staring. I roll my eyes before poking his side and jumping off the bed before he could react.

"You're annoying."

"You're cute." I smile at him.

"I know." He smirks sitting up and I roll my eyes.

He uses his finger and points at me before turning it towards him asking me to come closer. When I am meters away, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me over to him. His arms trail down to my thighs before he lifts me up and places me on his lap.

My arms go around his neck in habit before his lips mold with mine perfectly. He hums before pulling away with a smile on his face and his eyes closed.

"I'm never going to get tired of this." I roll my eyes playfully at him before kissing his head and hoping off of him before he gets any inappropriate ideas.

I patiently wait for him to shower and get dressed so we can go have lunch and then look at Emercyn and Ethan's place. I'm honestly super excited for them and I know it will be best this way for them to be in New Jersey with Em having Grant and wanting to be close to her mom.

Grayson comes out in a white shirt, dark washed skinny jeans and converse. I fake fangirl which makes him glare at me before reaching his hand out to pull me off the bed.

I grab my purse before we walk out the front door and to my Aunt's car. As we were getting in the car, My parent's and aunt and uncle pull up in the other car. We tell them what we are doing and they tell us to be careful before giving us hugs and kisses.

"What sounds good?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. I'm just hungryyyy." I say, holding out the why in exaggeration. He just laughs at me before grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers.

I scold him for not keeping his eyes on the road almost the entire time but his excuse was I am too beautiful to not look at. He sighs when I take my other hand and push his head in the direction of the road. I really don't think he'd want to kill us when we just got engaged.

Lunch went by pretty quickly since we both just got salads. We both weren't really hungry which was odd for the both of us but it was really more Grayson's breakfast slash lunch because I had already been out with the girls.

We pull in the neighborhood the Grayson said is theres before we are soon pulling into a driveway that has Ethan's old car in it. I look at Grayson and give him a smile before we get out. I haven't seen my best friend in four days, thats kinda a lot.

We ring the doorbell before Ethan opens it. He brings me into a hug before I see Emercyn on the living room couch. It smiles brand new so the house must be a new model. I walk over to her and bring into a warm hug.

"Hey momma." I tease. She shakes her head before smiling.

"What do you think?" She asks, motioning towards the home.

"I absolutely love it. I'm jealous!" I tell her. She laughs and rubs her belly, here and there wincing because Grant is just a kickin in there today.

"What do you think, H?" Ethan asks before going to the kitchen and grabbing Grayson a beer.

"Love." I tell him giving him a thumbs up. It's absolutely beautiful and I adore the hardwood floor and the unique gray carpet.

We chat for a little bit before Grayson tells me he wants to show me something. I grab a hold of his hand and hold his arm as we walk out of the house and down the sidewalk only a little.

"What do you think of this house?" He ask, pointing to the house directly to the right of Emercyn and Ethan's.

"It's absolutely stunning. Why?" I ask, turning toward him with a raised eyebrow.

He smirks before turning towards me with a full on smile. He brings me into a hug and at this point I'm actually rather confused. I try to push him off so I can question him but he doesn't budge.

"Why are you being weird? What did you do?" I ask laughing as he finally lets go of me.

"Little do you know you are standing on the driveway of ... our new home." He smiles.

My eyes widen as I look at him dead in the eyes before looking at the house and then back at him. Did he.. he did. Oh my god this boy is extra but I love it.

"You, bought this? You bought us, a home? For the both of us?" I ask, bring my hand to my mouth. I feel like crying at this point.

"Yes."

"This is so .. god I love you, Grayson you know that? And it's right next to Em and Ethan. It's perfect baby." I smile at him as he uses to his thumb to wipe the little amount of tears that tried to flow down my cheek.

"I love you too." He smiles as he brings me into another hug before he pulls out the keys and we go to explore our brand new home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 42 22
A girl has known Grayson and Ethan Dolan her whole life. They're all best friends. She's especially close with Grayson and has had history with him...
84.6K 1.6K 31
They met over the summer. Days and days spent together. But.. What happens when summers over? Started: 07/10/17 Finished: 08/23/17
311K 8.9K 46
[ COMPLETED ] in which a girl loses someone dear to her life and falls into depression, shutting her best friend, ethan, out in the process. ethan tr...
170K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...