Our Story -- A Donnie X Reade...

By -Pyro_Mania-

You were a girl with a secret, a secret that you swore to keep in fear of being hunted down or rejected. You... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
(A/n)
Cosplay confessions - One Shot
๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒHalloween special ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฌ
Chapter 16
Christmas and New Years special
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(A/n) - New Title Page?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Long Live Stan Lee
Chapter 23
Character Info
Chapter 24

(A/n)

881 22 12
By -Pyro_Mania-

Hey guys! WolfGamerGirl264 here!
I know people don't like author notes but this one has more of a question to ask of you guys instead of information.

As you know the 2017 wattys competition is coming up and I have been thinking about joining.
I want to get your opinions on whether I should enter this Donnie x reader fan fiction.

Let me know in the comments if I should enter the competition or not!

I hope you've like my story so far and I'll see you! In the next chapter..... bu-bye~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 107 16
{แต—แตโฟแต— ยฒโฐยนยฒ แต›แต‰สณหขโฑแต’โฟ} ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿข *WARNING* THIS BOOK WILL HAVEใ€ŠSOMEใ€‹SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF UNDER 18!!!!! OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS...
15.7K 328 24
You were in the Foot Clan, fighting grounds keepers. When you saw another piece of the darker armor your sensei's didn't see. You decided to retrieve...
66.6K 2.3K 23
You were a TMNT Geek. Your life was pretty good at your Boarding School, until the day Shredder came. Asking of a student with high grades from each...
98.6K 2.2K 75
Her name is (Y/F/N) .She been working for Shredder right till the second invasion of the Kraang when Shredder finaly took over New York. He has lie...