SOTUS : STORY OF TWO UNLIKELY...

By sarangxiah

Kongpop had never been attracted to another man before, and yet he fell in love with his senior Arthit. This... More

CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPITRE 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPITRE 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 06

10.5K 431 93
By sarangxiah

ARTHIT'S POV:

⁃ P', if it's not too late can you come to my dorm, so we can stay with each other a bit longer?

⁃ Sure Kong, let me just get my papers at my dorm so I can work on it at the same time.

⁃ Ok P', I will be waiting for you then!

As I make my way to my dorm, I think about what Kong just asked me? To stay over? Does he mean to sleep over or just stay a few hours before going back to my dorm? Because if I do stay over I'll need a change of clothes? My mind is in a turmoil. It's been three months now, since we've been together and I've never stayed at his place the whole night yet since we became a couple.

We also never went past kissing although we're both grown man, let's not forget that neither of us has been with a man before. Should I call my friends for some advices... No it would be too awkward to ask them about it, plus knowing Ai'Bright and Ai'Toota it would end up on the news, just considering asking them shows in how much panick I am.

When I think about it, did Kongpop implied this, when he asked me to stay? I'm probably thinking too much. I know that he wouldn't rush me into anything, I'm not ready for, but a part of me wish he would. After all aren't we a couple, isn't this kind normal to be intimate with your lover. Granted he is the first person I'm with.... As my mind wanders, I find myself in front of my room, I enter and decide to pack a bag just in case, I can always tell him that I was worried the assignment would take too long and I wouldn't be able to finish it before the curfew. Thankfully no one can see how red I am, I think I need to take a cold shower before going back to see him, in order not to make a fool of myself.

KONGPOP'S POV:

Did he understood that I wanted him to stay with me? Sometimes I'm afraid of being too demanding and ending up with him running away, if only we could communicate more, it would make things easier for the two of us, but knowing him he probably didn't even noticed that, tonight his show of possessiveness turned me on so much. It happens so rarely and that's why I'm worked up every time he does it, it says how much I mean to him without any words needed.

Maybe I should send him a message asking him to stay the night, hoping he would get the hint, I know he's not ready to go all the way, but I want no I need to be closer to him, to know that I'm the only one who can mess him up in bed and the only able to see him like this. Now who's possessive duh, I think to myself while sighing, P'Arthit is too cute for his own good and he doesn't even realise it. He never notices people staring at him, which is why I'm so worried. That one day he'll get in trouble with someone, for not noticing their intentions sooner.

I'm still waiting outside P' dorm, when I get a message from him saying that he'll be down in 20. Which reminds me, don't ask me how, but I remembered that I have no supplies in my room since I've always been single, I never had the need to buy them. But now, before I even realise it, I'm running towards the convenient store to get what I need or should I say, what we may need. I check my watch I still have 5mn left, I hastily put everything away in my bag, hoping that I do not appear too eager and scare him away.

Finally, I see him through the glass door and he greets me with a shy smile and we start heading toward my apartment. We don't say much, while we walk occasionally our hands would touch but that's it, I guess we're both thinking about what tonight could mean for us and our relationship.

ARTHIT'S POV:

The silence is killing me, it's making me nervous? So I decide to speak first.

Arthit: Kong, that girl from earlier did you know her?

Kongpop: No P' it's the first time I've seen this person, and to be honest she's now not someone i want to see ever again. But thanks to you I don't think she'll try to ask for my number ever again. You put quite a show back then.

At that particular moment I have just dug my own grave, I should have seen it coming damn it, he never misses an opportunity to tease me.

Arthit: Well, I had to remind you who you belong to since the two of you seemed pretty cosy, I simply thought that you needed a reminder of whoowns you.

Kongpop: What did you just say P'? Does that mean that I belong to you only?

Arthit: Kongpop, do you think the stall is still open, I want my NomYen?

Kongpop: P', answer my question first and I promise that I will go and get your drink.

Arthit:  0062, you already know the answer so why should I say it out loud it's embarrassing please.

Kongpop: But P', you were flirting with Maprang, while I was next to you, does that mean, you prefer her?

Arthit: Don't be stupid Kong, I only care about you.

As soon as I said the words I knew I was done for, he quickly looked around and gave me a quick peck on the lips, before running towards the stall to get my drink. Why do I have no self-control around him? At the start of the year I had managed to scare off every first year with my hazing and now he just needs to pout for me to fell for his trick, where the Head Hazer Arthit disappeared, he's been missing for some time now. I make a quick call to Ai'Knott he's the more mature of all of us maybe he'll be able to help me out.

Arthit: Ai'Knott, are you busy?

Knott: No, Arthit, what's the matter, you rarely call this late?

Arthit: Well, I have something that's troubling me and I needed your opinion!

Knott: Sure, what is it then?

Arthit: Do you think that ever since I started dating Kongpop I changed?

Knott: Well, that's too be expected Arthit

Arthit: But I feel like I'm not myself anymore when he's around I act like a teenage girl with her first crush!

Knott: Ai'Arthit, he is somehow the first person you have fallen for, so it's normal to act differently while being with him. I'm pretty sure it's the same for him. There must be expressions or attitudes that he only shows you. You are the closest person to him now, just like he's the closest person to you. Acting like I quote what you said "a teenager girl" simply shows what we all knew from the start... You like him! Admit it or not, right from the start you treated him differently you weren't as nice as you are now but you talked about this kid a lot during the meetings.

Arthit: But... shia how should I say this we're both men right?

Knott: Yes that much is obvious Arthit

Arthit: What I mean is if we huh if we...

Knott: If you were to be intimate with him!

Arthit: Don't be so blunt! But I mean huh yes do you think he expect me to lead since I'm the oldest or should I let him lead, I'm truly at loss since we started dating, we've just kissed nothing more I don't know what to...

Knott: Ai'Arthit, I'm going to stop you right there did you ask him about it? No right? How do you know he is satisfied with just kissing you? I'm not the one you should ask.... You should talk to your damn boyfriend when will you learn that it's ok to have doubts, that he won't judge you. Everyone can see how much he loves you so stop thinking so much and talk to him first instead of making an entire conversation by yourself. And one more thing don't underestimate him, my friend.

Knott: Yeah, thanks Ai'Knott I'll just do that then. See you tomorrow my friend!

Once I hung up the phone I saw him running towards me, drinks in hands!!

Kongpop: P', I'm sorry it took me so long they were a lot of customers! But here's your pink milk!

I took it from his hands and started drinking from the straw, suddenly I was in heaven, I really love my NomYen, I'm so grateful that he went to get it for me so without thinking I kissed him on the cheek while mumbling a thank you. I can see that he's grinning. Damn he's so easy to please!!

We finally made it to Kongpop's room. He let me pass, and I sat on the bed. He's about to ask me if I wants to start working when he saw the bag pack. He doesn"t tease me like he usually does but just ask me if I want to spend the night here? I can see the wheel turning in his head wondering why i have a backpack with me and all. It's just a question of a seconds before he asks me:

Kongpop: P' what's in your bag?

Arthit: Oh, I took a change just in case we would work late, I can concentrate on my homework if if i'm sure that i have a change of clothes with me if it's not too much trouble for you?

Kongpop: P', You know that if you want to stay it's not a problem at all, we have class at the same time tomorrow morning, so why not go together?

Arthit: Well, I hadn't thought of that, since you wake up early it means, that I will have chance to eat a full breakfast before going to class! Are you sure you don't mind me staying here?

Kongpop: P' if I minded I wouldn't have asked you to come over in the first place, I just didn't want to be presumptuous by thinking that you would spend the night here.

At those words both of them looked at each other not really knowing what to say since it would be their first night together...

TBC

04/10/2019

Made some change that didn't make sense in the first place hope you'll like it!!

STéphanie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
139K 3K 8
Some SOTUS fan fiction detailing all the sexy scenes that we never got to see on the screen. Completely from my imagination of course. Starting with...
91.7K 4.6K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...