The assassin called Cedmi. [U...

By story-lover1423

A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of... More

CHAPTER 1 ~ the betrayal.
Chapter 3 ~ the saddened and frustrated gods.
Chapter 4 ~ the good hearted assassin.
Chapter 5 ~ the army commanders.
Chapter 6 ~ the loving brothers.
Chapter 7 ~ the information.
Chapter 8 ~ the blue-eyed girl.
Chapter 9 ~ the kill of that jerk.
Chapter 10 ~ the smart trick.
Chapter 11 ~ the difficult decision.
Chapter 12 ~ the beginning of a new life.
Chapter 13 ~ the chase through the woods.
Chapter 14 ~ the past memories.
Chapter 15 ~ the bad news.
Chapter 16 ~ the new identities.
Chapter 17 ~ the meeting.
Chapter 18 ~ the return to camp.
Chapter 19 ~ the first story.
Chapter 20 ~ the daughter of Zeus.
Chapter 21 ~ the very powerful guest.
Chapter 22 ~ the spared mysterious girl.
Chapter 23 ~ the Kronos guy.
Chapter 24 ~ the siblings are reunited.
Chapter 25 ~ the shouting match.
Chapter 26 ~ the trip to the past.
Chapter 27 ~ the confession of love.
Chapter 28 ~ the many differences between them all.
Chapter 29 ~ the unusual request.
Chapter 30 ~ the introductions.
Chapter 31 ~ the weird behaviour between the creator and his second commander.
Chapter 32 ~ the little talk with the fates.
Chapter 33 ~ the secret that has to stay hidden.
Chapter 34 ~ the cousins that are hiding in the woods.
Chapter 35 ~ the sea and its god.
Chapter 36 ~ the kidnapping story.
Chapter 37 ~ the huge disagreement.
Chapter 38 ~ the three stupid Titans.
Chapter 39 ~ the meeting in bunker nine.
Chapter 40 ~ the daughter of Aphrodite meets her so called dead half-sister.
Chapter 41 ~ the war meeting in the rec room.
Chapter 42 ~ the talk about a certain choice.
Chapter 43 ~ the massive prank.
Chapter 44 ~ the sector warriors arrive.
Chapter 45 ~ the 'party' on Olympus.
Announcement: Sequal!

Chapter 2 ~ the escape from the once so called home planet.

37K 654 467
By story-lover1423

After several long hours on the bus, he finally got to Virginia. He needed to find a magical building that was actually made from true magic.

The magic is like the mist, mortals can't see it, but this magic is hard to see for even gods, and people with clear sight, so of course it was supposed to be hard to find.

But for some reason Percy found it rather quickly.

It only took him two hours to find it. It looked like a normal housing building on the outside, it was black coloured, and, it just looked normal.

The only way Percy could tell it was magical was because of the power coming off it, it was pretty strong. Although he was sure it was meant to be masked. Then why could he feel it?

He just shrugged it off.

When he got inside the building, he was surprised to see creatures, or aliens as humans call it.

The place was filled with different looking creatures. The place itself looked like a train station, and it was definitely bigger on the inside. It looked five times the size of the building from the outside itself.

The station also had massive stone hallways, which were off at the sides, they were probably to get to different trains.

He wasn't scared of the creature, they didn't seem to mind him as he walked to the reception desk in the middle, so he didn't mind them.

At the desk sat a more human looking woman. But not totally, she had a body structure of a human, but her hair was navy blue with two small white horns sticking out of her head, and her eyes were magenta coloured. Her lips were bright red, and her skin was a light mix of orange and yellow.

He got closer, he leaned on the desk, looked at the information table behind her and sighed. He had no idea what these places were. It all seemed so weird yet cool for him.

He then noticed the woman behind the desk was looking at him. He started off. "Hey..." He wasn't sure what else to do. He also smiled.

She smiled back. "Hey, do you know where you want to go?" she asked, her voice was soft and young. She looked about twenty two years old, but Percy knew she might as well be two hundred and twenty.

He thought about it for a moment. "No, to be honest... I have no idea where I'm gonna go. Actually I have no idea what any of those places are." He pointed to the information table behind her, and he chuckled.

She laughed a bit. "Don't worry, I'll help you pick your destination. So tell me, where are you from?" she asked him.

He smiled sadly. "Somewhere, where I'm not coming back...." he started.

* * *

Percy picked his destination and paid for the ticket. He was going to a planet that had lot of tourists. To be exact the planets name was Tutor.

He picked it because Leyia - which he found out was the receptionist's name - told him a lot of people visit that planet, and it's a good planet to earn some money.

Not that he needed any money. After four months of running around and killing monsters, he found a lot of monster camps, and a lot of treasure, which resulted in him having a lot of drachmas.

He has exactly 147 Drachmas. The outer space has a little bit of a different money currency, for example there's; Mayots. That's the second biggest currency in the outer space. If you have 120 Mayots... well, you're considered rich.

That's because 1 Mayot - 15 Jots. 1 Jot - 20 Cafts. And; 1 Caft - 25 Kops. Kops are the lowest.

The point is that; 1 drachma - 10 Mayots.

That means that Percy has 1470 Mayots, 22, 050 Jots, 441, 000 Cafts, or 11, 020 000 Kops. For once in his life, he didn't have to worry about having enough money.

But he wasn't going all greedy style, that's a no.... Percy isn't like that.

And even thought everyone, apart from Hestia and Hades, betrayed him, he's still too loyal to hold grudges against them.

Loyalty is still his fatal flaw.

He exchanged 15 Drachmas for Mayots, and headed for the train to Tutor.

He was going to leave his planet behind, with a backpack full of, five daggers he collected, 132 Drachmas and 150 Mayots, water and some food he had - even though he has Hestia's blessing - and his sword, Riptide.

He stopped. No way was he keeping Riptide. He looked on the clock on his phone. He had about twenty minutes till the train leaves.

He made his way outside, it was night time now. He got here in the afternoon. Wow, time flies quickly when you're not paying attention. He made sure to check the time not to miss the train.

That's not because he didn't want to wait for another train, but because he would have to wait five years for another one!

Yes, it's because this train station only opens up once every five years. Leyia explained as much as she could about outer space and stuff like that to him properly.

Percy guessed that actually, once in his life, he got lucky.

He made his way to the park next to the station. The stars were shining beautifully.... This was his chance. He took out Riptide and looked at it for the last time.

This pen... it's part of my life here. I can't keep it, he thought.

He then stretched out his hand, that held Riptide, straight in front of him, and spoke. "I, Perseus Jackson, hereby return Riptide to its rightful owner."

Riptide glowed for a second and then changed into a little ball of golden mist. The mist slowly drifted up into the stars.

Percy just hoped Zoë wouldn't curse him or something. He laughed at the memory of this 'dam' joke, he shared with Thalia, Zoë and Grover.

His expression then became sad. He signed deeply. I guess they got bored of me, he thought.

He needed to get away from this planet as soon as possible. He can't risk them finding him, and in them, he means the gods. They would probably kill him.

Well, not every single one of them. It saddened Percy, that they could think he would do all these things to them. All the things William told the he did.

But he knew he can't change the past. There's nothing left for him here anymore. His mother and step-father are dead, his friends and the gods - all apart from two - betrayed him, his father disowned him....

He looked at the time on his phone again. Ten minutes to go. He knew it was time for him to go and catch his train. He left the park and headed towards the magical train station.

Once he got inside, he quickly made his way towards his train. A couple of minutes later, the train got there. Percy got on it and took a free space next to a human looking boy.

"Hey," he said. He might as well be friendly, so he smiled. They boy smiled too.

"Hi," replied the boy. His voice was young, but not childish. His hair was dirty blond and went to his ears, his eyes were emerald green and his skin was a little pale.

Percy decided to make small talk. "So, whats your name?" Percy thought the boy was about a year or two younger than him. He didn't mind that, he had a lot of younger friends.

"My name is Karden Walter, you?" Karden asked.

He seemed like a nice guy. Percy replied to his question. "My name is Percy Jackson, nice to meet you." He extended his hand, which Karden shook without hesitation.

They exchanged smiles, and that's when the train took off. The train started going through a tunnel, and when it came out, it flew straight towards the sky, at surprisingly fast speed.

It was covered by a lot of magic, so no one, not even the gods probably saw it take off.

Karden and Percy talked about themselves, and their life's to each other, and quickly became friends.

Apparently Karden was born on Regis. The planet is kind of similar to Earth, but it doesn't have any gods. Just Registanians, as they called themselves.

Karden left for travel when he was twelve years old, just like any other kids his age. It was their tradition.

They would pick another planet, and live there for four years - of course Karden chose Earth -  and then they moved to another planet for two years, which he was doing right now.

Percy then told Karden, how he too, had a different life since he was twelve years old.

It took thirteen hours to get to Tutor, but Percy wasn't bored, for once since four months, he had a friend to talk to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 310 31
Percy Jackson. Everyone loved him, saw him as their saviour and hero, but not anymore. They started to fear him, fear his strength, his skills and p...
836K 15.1K 41
Percy's life is great, until one of his best friends betrays him.He decides to leave camp with his true friends and meets Chaos. What happens when th...
58.2K 2.5K 38
ON HIATUS (26/03/2024: I will be back as soon as possible, but uni is keeping me very busy, so I can't say when, sorry) SEQUEL TO THE PATH OF GLORY "...
425K 5.3K 13
*EDITING* Perseus Achilles Jackson; Savior of Olympus, one of the Seven, and the most loyal demigod you will ever meet. Has a price over his head? Af...