My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

By florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... More

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

Revenge >;)

15.6K 311 121
By florencity

···· Jason Point of View····

I knock on the door and my sister open it. "Oh my god, Jason!" She jump in to my arms excited. "You came."

" I couldn't miss my baby girl graduation ." I kissed her forehead. "I'm so proud of you." She smiled and looked behind me then looked at me confused.

"Where is Emily?" She asked.

" In the hospital..She got shot on the chest." I sighed and we sat down on the couch.

"Oh. Is she okay?" She asked worried.

" She is recovering..She'll be fine." I forced a smiled.

" Jason, Why did you come? You should have staid with her like she did when you got shot on your chest, Remember?" Taylor looked at me little pissed off at me.

" Just letting you know..You always come first." I kissed her forehead. "The graduation is tomorrow Right?"

"Yeah but jason-"

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you  And I'm so proud of you." I walked out of the house and got in my car and drove away to the hood. I park my car and change clothes all dress in black. I put on my gloves and mask. "This is for you, Em." I got down and sneek in to the building. I open the door of Toledo's place and saw Robbin, Rex, Gregg and Luke. " Its me McCann. The traitor here is Jack, He planned all of this all along. He is with Tayzon and Victor we need to finish this war so are you in or out?" I spat.

" Jack has been fucking loyal. You are the traitor." Robbin spat and pulled out his gun.

" Listen..Emily is in the hospital and She saw Victor with Jack. He betrayed Toledo and he shot the boss daughter." I shouted.

" Is she alright?" Robbin asked.

"She is recovering. They think she is dead and they think I'm in Hawaii miserable so now this is the perfect timing to get them." They all looked at each other and then at me.

" We are in. Let me call the rest of the gang, Boss."Gregg said and I smirked.

" We need guns, and Robbin I need you to track Tayzon, Victor and Jack. Everybody dress in black and its time for revenge. I'll be doing a few bombs in Toledo's room." I said and walked in to Toledo's room. I open my bag and grabbed all the wires and stuff but first I have to call Emily. I grab my cellphone and I had 15 missed calls from her. I dial her number.

"Jason."

"Who is this?"

"Its Emily's mother. Emily fell asleep hours ago but she was the one who called you."

" Oh, when she wakes up tell her to call me." I mumbled I really don't like this woman.

" Sorry for doubting you. I should've listen to you."

"Its to late for that. Just watch Emily." I spat and hung up.

---

"Robbin did you track where he is?" I asked.

" You were right..They are all together in  a club so what do we do?" Gregg asked and I looked at all the members of the gang.

" Will wait for them in the parking lot. No mercy guys we will capture them and torture them Like they torture me. I want to see them begging for their life. I want to see them crying in pain. I want revenge." I smirked and they all nodded yes. " Toby and Dex you two go to my cabin and prepare a torture room. Everything you can think of just buy it and take it to the cabin. Tonight they are our victims." I laughed and we all walked out of the building. Mark got in my car and I drive away.

" You are the boss now McCann." He chuckled.

" Toledo would've wanted it to be like this." I sighed.

" You're a good man McCann are you sure you want this?"

" I'm sure." I smirked and my cellphone rang. "Hello?"

"Jason, You left me." I heard Emily's voice.

" No, Baby. I'm just here for 3 days top. Taylor is excited to-"

" You left me with out saying goodbye and I would never do that to you..and not in the conditions that I'm right now." I heard her criying.

" Emily..I love you, Okay? Don't worry I'm with Taylor watching tv I'm not that dumb to go in to the hood and risk my life." Mark chuckled and I hold back my laughter because that was exactly what I did.

" Oh really? Put her on the phone. Let me listen to her." She spat.

" Aren't you suppose to be resting?" I chuckled.

" Aren't you suppose to be here by my side?" She spat.

" Emily,You were the one who told me to go to Toronto and that's exactly what I did. So calm yours tits down and go to sleep." I snapped at her and chuckled.

" You are going to kill them, Huh? You are doing what you love, Huh? Then stay there and don't come back for me." She hung up.

To: Emily<3

"I'm doing this for us!"

From: Emily<3

" Who are you trying to lie to?  To me or yourself? "

To: Emily<3

" Think what ever you want, But this will be finish tonight. No more hidding I'm the boss now."

From: Emily<3

"Yes, it is finished. <|3 We are finished."

" Dude focus, No more playing games. We are going against the three most strongest guys of the criminal world so we can't make one mistake or we are all going down." He sighed.

"I'm focus."

To: Emily<3

" You'll thank me later ;) "

I throw my cellphone to the back seat and continue looking at the road. I parked my car and got down. I sat down on the hood of my car and all the guys were around me like my gurdian dogs. I like having this kind of power. I'm the boss now. "Guys, Its show time." I chuckled and we all pulled out our guns. Tayzon, Jack and Victor looked at us in shock. I stand up on my car hood and smirked. "Well, Isn't this beautiful?" I chuckled. "My three enemies together this is making my job more easy." I said.

" What the fuck are you guys doing? He killed Toledo!" Jack shouted.

" Why are you with Toledo's Enemies?" I asked with a smirk.

" B-Because we were talking about doing business together." He stutter.

" You know..You shot my woman. In fact you almost killed my  boss daughter. The love of my fucking life and you know what's so funny now?" I laughed and my gang laughed. "You three are all alone and look like Three fucking puss¥'s. You tought you would hurt my woman and I would do nothing? Well you were so fucking wrong and specially you Victor. Tonight you three are going to play my favorite game..

"TORTURE THE VICTIMS." We all said at the same time and then laughed.

"Get them." I spat and the guys hit them on the head with the gun. "Tie them up and throw them in the trunk." I chuckled and got in my car. I grab my cellphone and called Toby.

"Yes, Boss?"

" Its McCann." I chuckled. " We got them so everything ready?"

"Hell yeah, I even bought a a chain saw just incase." I laughed and smirked.

"Good Job Toby." I hung up and drive away.

---

We got to the Cabin and They tie up the guys on a chair but they were tie with barbed wire and it was super tight. "Get some hot water and throw it at them" I said to Jeff. "Toby you bought some useful stuff, Great job."  I said and Jeff throw the water on the guys. They immediately woke up and looked at me. "Let the game begin." I smirked. "Victor is first."

" McCann You'll regret this." Victor spat. I grab an Ax and cut his Finger off. He yelled in pain only making me laugh. I cut his other finger and he tried to move his hand only getting his wrist all cut by the barbed wires.  "Stop, Please stop."

" I remember when My woman told you to stop but you kept touching her." I cut another finger off. "Remember?" I cut his other finger.  Jack and Tyzon were so afraid right now. "One last finger, Victor." I cut his thumb and then grab a one and show it to him. "Remember how you use this finger to rape My woman?" I choved it in his mouth and put some Glue on his lips. He couldn't open his mouth and I grab the flame blower matchine and burned his other hand. He wanted to scream but his lips were glued to each other. "Scream! Come one scream." I shout and laughed.  He scream and when he parten his lips the skin come off because of the glue. He spit the finger and shout in pain.

"Put the fire off please!" He shout and I smirked and grab the saw Machine and cut his hand where the fire was burning him.

" Done." I laughed and this was just a blood bath in here. "Guys do you have anything to say?" I asked Tayzon and Jack.

" Come on we can work something out." Tayzon said.

" Well..Since you didn't do much to me..I'll go easy on you while Victor rest." I chuckled. I grabbed a plastic bag and put it on his face. "Wait! You did do something. You killed my boss." I grabbed a knife and slice his neck wide open. I saw him crying gasping for Air. He was so desperate that he pulled out his hand from the barbed wires and his wrist were cut real badly. He fell on the floor and didn't move anymore. " 1 down and 2 more to go." I laughed. The guys were enjoying this like if this was a movie they even gave me Ideas of what to do to the victims. " Victor, How are you feeling?" I teased.

" Fuck you, McCann." He spat.

" Oh fuck me? Nah I have my Fiancé to do that but you just made me more mad. Mark give me the scissors." He gave them to me. " Mark and Jeff Open his mouth and pulled out his tongue." They did as I said and I cut his tongue. " You talk to much bullshit and I remember you licking my woman now this gives me an Idea." I smirked and looked at the guys. " Pulled down his pants and leave him naked." I order Toby and walked to Jack. "So Jack you shot my woman a week ago."

"I'm sorry man. Please Victor made me do it. Please don't torture me." I grabbed my knife and stab him slowly and deep on the same place where he shot Emily. He shouts in pain and started crying. "Please stop." I twirl the knife inside of him and he was screaming. I pulled it out and gave the knife to Robbin. "Cut him everywhere and not to deep I just want him to feel the sting when I clean him up with alcohol." I chuckled and stand in from of Victor. I cut his dic* and choved it in his as$ with a stick that has nail on it. He was screaming like crazy and so was Jack.

" Boss take a break and admire them from here." Luke said and I grabbed the Tequila bottle and sat down admiring the art I have made right now. Tayzon is dead, Victor looks like a zombie right now he is losing so much blood he is going to die pretty soon  And Jack has all his skin cut. I drink with the guys for a few minutes and then I stand up and spill the tequila all over Jack body he screams and cried.

"Just kill me already." He shouted and I smirked.

"Alright, Jack. Since you are going to hell.." I light up a joint of weed and started smoking in front of him. "I always hated you." I throw the joint on him and he burst out in fire.

"Lets go McCann this whole place is going to burn down." Gregg said.

"Get the bomb that is in my car."  I said and looked at Victor. He nodded no and I nodded Yes. "I love this cabin but I don't mind blowing it up with you in here." I smirked and Gregg gave me the bomb. I put on his lap and everybody walked out. "You mess with the wrong guy and specialy  with the wrong girl. Revenge is so sweet and you know what they say who laughs last laughs ths best." I laughed and walked out of the place I got in my car and drove slowly away getting some distant and then pressed the red button. The bomb was activated immediately and it blow up. I drove away fast before the police see's the fire and come here.

---

I got to the hood and stand in front of the mirror and smiled. "Its over." I took a long hot shower and then ate some cereal and laid down on Toledo's bed. I grab my cellphone and text Em.

To:Emily<3

" Our nightmare is over."

I sighed and waited for her to answer but nothing. I call her and she doesn't answer.

To: Emily<3

" I did it for us! Call me back."

To:Emily<3

"Baby, I love you. Please call me back."

To:Emily<3

"Answer the fucking phone!"

To: Emily<3

" Em, stop acting like a child and answer me."

To: Emily<3

"Its not over between us so don't even think about it. You are mine."

To: Emily<3

" Its not over."

To:Emily<3

" You promised me we wouldn't break up anymore. >:| "

From: Emily<3

" You promised me you wouldn't do all this bullshit again but I guess we both broke our promises,Huh McCann?

To:Emily<3

" I just resolved our problems why are you acting so stupid and ignorant? "

From:Emily<3

" Why are you being such a dic*? So now that you 'Resolved' your problems I hope you don't kill me too because we are over and Killing is the only way you know how to resolve your problems."

To: Emily<3

" Lol baby, You know you can only be mad at me for a few hours. I'll see you in soon baby ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

20 COMMENTS AND 80 VOTES!! OR NO CHAPTER  SO HURRY AND VOTE!!! OH AND THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO ENJOY!!!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...