Arrogancy Vs Attitude - Abhig...

By crazymahiz

The word hate is they have for each other from childhood.... They argue, fight, spit venoms, quarrel whenever... More

The fighter cocks on Board...
Prologue....
Cast intro...
1. The wedding which marked the new beginning...
2. The Angry birds....
3. Will time change everyone's character??
4. Tit for tat...
5. King & Queen of Arrogancy & Attitude...
6. The terror meet...
7. Is it fair???
8. Roaring bulls....
9. The unbelievable twist ....
10. Never dare to mess up with me.......
11. Who is at fault???
12. The new innings....
13. Dnt mess up....
14. Trapping the arrogant fuggy....
15. Confidence Vs Ego....
16. Unexpected happenings....
17. Your tricks wont work on me..
18. Hatred??? Care??? Love???
19. Is our chemistry starts to work???
20. Twisty turn of events...
21. Feelings and pooled up emotions...
22. Don't ever imagine like that...
23. Truth always sucks...
24. Her closeness is affecting me badly
25. Is love a curse or a boon???
26. Wrong decisions can spoil happiness....
The dare game...
28. Life messed up because of love...
29. Love will find it's way...
30. Is she really my fuggy ???
Unexpected happy moments...
31. Live for your happiness....
32. Love can do woñders....
33. Fuggy... Fuggy... Oh my cookie....
34. The cold war inside the hearts...
35. The answer to my wedding...
36. Unexpected happened... Will it create rift???
37. Facing the worst situation of my life...
38. I will never forgive you...
39. Hold on to your stupidity...
40. We're peculiar and unique ....
41. Lucky is the girl who is going to marry him...
42. I will follow you, all my life...
43. You are my stress buster...
44. Mesmerized on her angelic smile...
45. It pains my heart...
46. Good to have a honest enemy than a faking friend...
47. I've made a biggest decision to save pragya's dignity...
48. The wild lioness in a Lion's den...
49. The deepest love is often hidden...
50. You should make a woman to get angry, if you wish her to love you...
51. Your ignorance made me silent, which shows my pain and hurt...
52. Pure love is unsaid.... Words are not enough to express it..
53. If love is a petal, I will send you a flower...
54. Couples who fight too much are really in love....
55. Like our non-stop fights, our love is also unstoppable...
56. The worst meeting, which triggers my anger...
57. Attitude King is jailed by the Arrogant Queen...
58. We are destined to become soulmates (Part 1)
58. We are destined to become soulmates (part 2)
59. (Part 1) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
59. (Part 2) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
60. Fuel your life with trust and love... (Last chapter)
My heart beats fast on seeing your happiness... (Bonus chapter)
(Epilogue - Part 1) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..
(Epilogue - Part 2) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..

27. Lost love or Refound love...

875 145 100
By crazymahiz

Thanks for all your love and support...

Happy to inform you all that this story has become my 4th story ( after my stories - Loving husband, I fell for eyes and I want my fuggy) to cross 10,000+ reads.... It has crossed 1500+ votes and a maximum of 74 votes to its credit..

Keep reading, voting and supporting me in this story too...

No more bak baks...

Lets move to shot. 27:

The camera starts its focus on the three people who are coming out from the airport happily... Their faces are revealed... They are none other than Sarla, Mohan and Arjun...

They settle in the car and where happily chit chatting with each other.... Mohan's mobile starts to ring...

Mohan: Helllo.... Whaaatttt???? When did this happen???? Why no one informed me about that???? I would have come there na.... What did the doctor said???

Yeah... He has arrived... Don't worry... I will come there... Nothing will happen to him.... God will never punish an innocent soul like him... He deserves happiness.... He will be alright... I will come in the mean time...

Mohan cuts the call and takes a deep breath to compose himself...

Sarla: What happened Mohan ji??? Why are you so sad??? Who is not well??? Please tell me...

Arjun: Haan papa... Who is that??? Is anything wrong???

Mohan: It's sid beta....

Sarla: Whaat??? What happened to Sid beta??? Morning too, I talked with him...

Mohan: Sarla... Don't get panic... Sid got into accident and is being hospitalized... Operation is going on it seems...

Arjun: Oh god!!! Then let's go to hospital... Abhi bhai is also not there na... Only Prem uncle will be there na... Oh no!!! I can't imagine my Aaliya di's state... She will be crying like anything...

Mohan: Ajju beta... Relax.. Abhi has arrived... He only called me and informed me the matter... You two go to home and let me go there...

Arjun: Papa... We too will join you ..

Mohan: See beta... Your mom will create a fuss if she sees Aaliya's cries and she can't see Sid in that condition... So, take her to home and tommorrow, we shall go there...

Arjun agrees and takes his mother Sarla to their home.... Mohan took a taxi and asked the driver to go to the City hospital....

.....

The screen shifts to the Aroras.... Priya is smiling widely and happily chatting with Ram about what all the things to be done and how they should conduct the wedding and all...

Pragya is in deep thoughts... She does not know how to digest the fact said by her mother... She did not expect that her life will take a big U turn when she reaches her home...

Her innerself mocks her that she is an emotional fool and she has fallen for her mother's word... Her mind warns her that still she can change her decision.... But her love for her mother stops her from thinking anything further...

....

A telephonic conversation between a boy and a girl is going on...
(Remember in 20th chapter we have seen a secret couple who are in a relationship)

Boy: Hey sweetie... I want to meet you... Why not you come to our flat??? Please... I want to share a happy news to you... Our dreams gonna come true...

Girl: See... My love... Please try to understand me... I cant come out as it quite late... I will try my level best to come there by morning... I cant stay there for long time... My situation is like that ..

Boy: Okay.... Atleast try to be with me till lunch please... Come early in morning okay...

Girl: okay... I will try my level best to come... Miss you... Sweet dreams... Love you....

...

The screen shifts to the City hospital...

Abhi really felt very bad on seeing his sister's lifeless state... He can see the traces of tears in Aaliya's face, her gloomy look, her lifeless eyes pricks his heart to the core...

When the door of the operation theatre clicks open, all rushes to the door... The doctor's face does not convey anything to them...

Prem Mehra gestured Abhi to talk to the doctor...

Abhi brings all his strength to open his mouth... He is shivering inside and is praying that nothing wrong should have happened to his jiju Sid at any cost...

Abhi: Doctor... How is he????

Doctor: The operation is a success... But I'm so sorry to say that he has went to coma... He has to gain conscious within 12 hours or else, it will be a big problem..

Moreover, it will take time for him to relieve from thd leg injury too... So, a person should be always by his side...
Let's hope for the best... Pray to god that he should wake up from his sleep within the stipulated time or it will be very hard to save him..."

All stood numb on hearing that... Tears were flowing from everyone's eyes... Mohan too reaches there and hears the doctors words... They does not know how to console Aaliya...

Abhi is shocked to see his sister Aaliyah is not at all crying... Her eyes shows only the fear and love for Sid... Abhi thinks why fate is playing again and again in Sid and aAaliya's life...

Abhi goes near Aaliyah and touches her shoulder... She does not cry but gave a weak smile towards Abhi...

Abhi: Aaliya di...

Aaliya: Why are you crying chottu??? Sid does not like your crying face... Don't you know he will scold me if he sees you crying... Nothing is wrong... He will be fine soon...

Abhi hugs Aaliyah and cries aloud... Aaliya is talking something unknowingly about Sid... Prem and Mohan are startled to see Aaliya like this...

Abhi closes his eyes and remembers how happy they were earlier... Why fate starts to play its cruelity towards them again....

♒♒♒♒♒♒

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪

Years before...

The arrangements for engagement were going on in full swing... All were busy arranging the stuffs, checking the arrangements, decorations, food and all...

We can see the couple of the hour dressed up very elegantly and are smiling happily looking at each other...

Aaliya: Hey Sid... See this Papa and Mohan uncle are really creating such a huff over there... Quite a drama kings they are...

Sid: 😂😂😂... My Aalu darling... You have missed our freaking and tensed Sarlama na... And our two loving bros Abhi and Arjun... All will create a big drama , till we get married...

Aaliya sighs: It would have been nice na if aunty and uncle are with us...

Sid: You know the climatic conditions is worst there ..They could not make up... Just engagement only na... Don't worry... I will go and pick them for our marriage...

Aaliya: Just a week is left na for our marriage...

Sid: Yes... Sweet heart .. I know it's too earlier... Our kundali's are like that... We have to get married now or we will separated for more years... So, our marriage is fixed in such a hurry...

If you dont need , we can cancel it... Even if we are married too, we can postpone our married life too... Tell me what shall I do???

Aaliya grits her teeth and stomps on Sid's feet and barges into the room and banged the door hardly... Arjun and Abhi who is watching it started to laugh aloud, irking Sid to the core...

Sid: Hey why you two are teasing me ..

Arjun: 😂😂😂😂😂.... Feeling sad for you jiju... All the best... Aaliya di won't leave you that much easily...

Abhi; Shut up Ajju... Dont scare my jiju... Listen to me, Jiju... You are given five minutes ... Go and pacify your love before that or else a huge earthquake can attack you and don't plead to us to convince her...

Sid horrifies and runs inside the room ... Aaliya is fuming in anger... Sid gulps his lump and walks and hugs Aaliya from back.... He tightened his grip on her waist as she started to protest but Sid starts to kiss her sensually on her back and earlobes...

Aaliya moans in pleasure... Sid chuckles and continues his teasings on his would-be wife...

Sid : So, what makes you to get so angry my love???

Aaliya: You idiot... How dare you to say to stop the marriage and you are saying that you are going to stay away from me after marriage too.. You dumbhead...

Aaliya gasps as Sid teases her lips with his in a slow smooch... She tries to act angry but she fails too bad infront of his teasings...

Sid ( in a husky voice): So... What do you want me to do after marriage??

Aaliya: 😊😊😊😊... Leave me Sid... Let me go out...

Sid: No ways... Tell me or I will do it right now..

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂.... Really... I know my Sid is a scary cat... Don't act sweet heart... I know you are shivering inside to get intimate with me...

Sid: 😱😱😱😱.... You always caught me... Am I so bad in romancing???

Aaliya: 😂😂😂... Not at all... This is what made us together and I want this to continue till eternity...

Sid is the distance relative of the Mehras... As Sid's family is in village, he stays with the Mehras and continues his eduation by staying over there... Sid and Aaliya are best of the best friends and they were in the same class too...

Sid is a very good person... He is like an elder brother to Abhi always and he is the one who helped Aaliya and Abhi to come out from their mother's death... Sid made Aaliyah to realize how she should be strong enough and has to handle and take care of her Papa Prem and brother Abhi in the worst situation....

Sid's presence in their home makes everyone happy... Prem always wishes to have Sid as his son in law... Even Sarla, Mohan and Arjun were always fond of Sid a lof...

Prem Mehra asks for Sid's hand for his daughter Aaliya after they complete their ug degree... Prem knows very well that Sid and Aaliya likes and loves each other madly... Sid's parents too accepted the proposal of Mehras happilu...

Some problems in their horoscopes makes them to rush up their marriage....The engagement and wedding dates were fixed and the arrangements were going on in full swing...

Abhi and Arjun giggles on seeing Sid and Aaliya are hugging each other... They coughs and gets inside the room..

Arjun: I told you na, Abhi bhai...

Abhi: Ahem... Ahem... Jiju... You are awesome.... Smartly romancing with mu di haan...

Aaliya: So, you naughty two are corrupting my Sid's mind na...

Arjun/ Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂.... As if Sid jiju is innocent...

They runs out before Sid and Aaliya catches them... Sid and Aaliya smiles happily... As the time for engagement arrives, Sid and Aaliya were taken to the stage and they exchanged the rings happily and made a promise to each other to stay together forever...

♒♒♒♒♒♒

Abhi sighs and takes a deep breath when his mobile starts to ring bringing him out from his past thoughts... He picks the call from his fuggy...

Abhi: Hi..

Pragya: Hi Abhi... How is Sid??? Is he okay??? How is your di???

Abhi: Pragya... 😭😭😭😭.... Jiju is in coma now... Doctor has given only 12 hours... I'm freaking out and is scared a lot..

Pragya: Hey, dumb monkey... It's not time to cry, you idiot... Be strong .. Don't worry... He will be alright... Stupid , don't be a sissy... Be a man, you scary cat... Crying like a soap heroine....

Abhi: Youuuuu... Always showing attitudeto ms haan... Anyways... Thanks for the advice, devil fuggy .... Do pray for him... The doctor is calling... Will call you later....

Abhi got some inner strength after talking to Pragya... Abhi felt the fight and the curse from Pragya is making him feel good and he moves to see the doctor..

Time is running very fast... All are getting tensed and nervous... Abhi, Mohan and Prem are very sad.... Aaliya is completely out of her senses and she is not uttering a word...

Eleven and half hour passes without any movement from Sid... Only half an hour left... Doctor informed them that if Sid did not wake up in half an hour, it will be danger for his life...

Will sid wake up from his sleep and will he have a happy life with aaliya????

The camera now shifts to Pragya who is standing like a statue... She does not know how to react to it... She did not believe that her mother will ask her to do like that... She is out of words....

Pragya, who is famous for her arrogant and attitude behaviour is going to face a biggest blow in her life which will make her to keep her self respect at stake to please his mother .....

What will Pragya gonna choose now????

....

Lots of twists and turns ahead....

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Will Arjun/Pragya's marriage happens as arranged by elders
or
will Abhi and Pragya love each other and convey their feelings
Or
Will Arjun's true face is revealed to the aroras
Or

Will it have any other unexpected twist????

To know further, stay tuned....

A very long update na... Almost 2275+ words... Unedited... Sorry for mistakes...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Bidding adeiu...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...
14.8K 1.3K 9
Winner of Second Prize in Best Random story In Abhigya awards 2018... Munni or Madhura came as a new entry replacing or came to act in the place of P...
48.2K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...