Baby, You're A 10 (BBW/PlusSi...

By KoolLePlaisir

"Baby, you're a ten. You have zero flaws and you're the one for me" -Nathaniel Vitro or the one in which a... More

2. Eat A Snicker's Bitch
3. That Family Luv
4. You're Special
5. Dance For You
6. Boy!
7. Nothing for Something
8. Keeping Up with the Vitros
9. Baecation Pt. 1
10. Baecation Pt. 2
11. Baecation Pt. 3
12. 808
13. Bad Babies
14. That Conversation
15. About a Boy & Girl
16. Hard Candy
17. Unpretty
18. Spring Day
19. Mo' Drama
20. Modern Olden Times
21. Nap of A Star
22. Fine
23. Home
24. A Bit of Us
25. New Addition
26. Empty Cages
27. Mama Bear
28. Blood & Oil
29. We're so different.
30. FAMILY 0.5
31. FAMILY 1.0
32. FAMILY: Closure
33. Unbroken
34. Again...
35. A Remembrance of Love
36. A Very Vitro Occasion
37. Ode to the Times
38. Endings & Beginnings

1. My Baby

31.2K 570 719
By KoolLePlaisir

♦A/N. : Okay, so here is one of my new stories that I hope that you all will receive well. They are practically opposites, yet are one in the same. Physically, they are complete opposites but could give a damn about what anyone thinks about them being together. So buckle up, grab your popcorn, and enjoy the ride. Because it's going to be a damn ride. Please vote & comment as we go. I want to hear from you guys. Deuces!🙋✌️♦

Naomi

'👑💍💞💋Lord Vitro🍆🔐👅💦'

I rolled my eyes at Nathaniel's antics. He went overboard with everything pertaining to his contact information in my phone. He used 8 emojis, declared himself a Lord, and his contact picture is of him at the gun range with an assault rifle looking into the camera.

He said it's a reminder to me and a warning to any fuck boy that approaches me that I am taken by a 'handsome crazy ass son of a bitch'. His words, not mine although true. I met his mom and she is a sassy bitch that I love dearly. If I were not so crazy in love with this man than I would have him checked. I still might do just that though. Speaking of my devilish angel, he was calling me at the moment.

I answered and could not hold back the smug smile that formed on my face.

'It took you 4.8 seconds to answer my call. What if I was dying over here while you took your sweet ass time answering the phone? I could be dead, Omi.', he said in that deep, rich baritone of his.

And I burst out laughing. He always does this. 4.8 seconds, and yes, he is being serious. He has told me multiple times that I should answer his calls in no more than 3 seconds and his texts have a time limit of two minutes. After that I am dead, dying, or committing suicide by cheating on him and he is on his way to find me.

"I know, Nathaniel. I will be quicker next time, I promise", I laughed.

I heard him huff and that only served at making me coo at him over the phone.

"You better. Anyways, what were you doing that it took you nearly 5 seconds to answer my call?", he drawls.

I bit my lip.

"I was lotioning my legs", I responded honestly.

He tisked and I rolled my eyes. Here he goes again.

"Who the hell were you lotioning your legs for and it better be me? I do not mind a little ash. It makes you look paler and a little less attractive so I love my baby ashy. Who are you trying to look all normal sexy for, Omi? It better be for the two Lords in your life, woman", he said lowly.

"Why are you like this, Nathaniel?", I sighed.

"Strike fucking 3, woman. I'm coming over", he stated before I heard a beep signaling the call had been ended.

I stared at my phone screen for a few seconds before shaking my head and locking my phone carelessly dropping it onto my bed. I had not even been finished dressing when Nathaniel came barging into my room slamming the door shut behind him.

"What the he-"

"You called me 'Nathaniel' twice and it took you nearly 5 seconds to answer your phone when I called you. I excused that one until you told me the reason why was because you was lotioning your legs. You called me by my damn government name twice and lotioning your legs for other people to enjoy my damn legs. Omi, stop fucking playing with me", he warned.

"Nathan-"

"Baby", he interrupted me.

"Nathan-"

"It's baby", he interrupted again.

"Your name is not 'baby', Nathaniel", I disagreed.

He chuckled humorlessly, "I don't give a damn how mad or upset you are. My fucking name is 'baby', 'daddy', 'bae', or 'babe'. Do not call me that shit no more", he said afronted.

I folded my arms across my chest not feeling the slightest bit bashful about only being in a powder pink lace lingerie set. Nathaniel has seen me in a lot less on numerous occasions so this is nothing.

"N-"

"BABY", he snapped.

"Who and the fuckleston mcfuckleberry the fuckity fuck do you think that you are snapping at, Nathaniel?", I snapped back.

He stared at me, his lips set in a grim line.

"I do not know who the fuck you think you are yelling at, but Naomi Vitro do not keep trying me", he quipped.

"Na-"

"It's fucking 'baby'", he sneered.

"Nathaniel?", I exasperated.

"Baby", he stated.

"Nathaniel", I stated.

"Baby", he snapped.

"Nathaniel", I snapped.

"Bay-bee, baby", he yelled.

"Na-than-yell, Nathaniel", I yelled back.

"Say it", he yelled invading my personal space.

"No", I yelled jabbing a finger into his face.

He crossed his eyes looking at my finger, his nostrils flaring.

"Yes", he hissed uncrossing his eyes.

"No", I protested.

"Omi", he said lowly.

"Nathaniel", I said mimicking his tone of voice.

"Call me baby", he demanded standing chest to chest with me.

"Nathaniel, leave me alone", I exasperated.

"Nope, call me baby", he denied.

"Na-"

"Baby", he interrupted me.

"Stahp", I groaned turning to walk away from him, but he grabbed my forearm pulling me flush against him bear hugging me trapping my arms at my sides so that I could not escape.

"Call me baby", he whined pecking my lips.

"Nathaniel?", I whined squirming in his arms.

"Baby", he said.

"No. Stop being stubborn, Nathaniel", I grumbled.

"You stop being stubborn and call me baby", he told me before pecking my lips twice more.

"Nathaniel", I sighed.

"Baby", he sighed.

"Nathaniel", I said rolling my eyes.

"Baby", he said through clenched teeth.

"Nathaniel", I said dismissively then pecked him on the lips.

"Baby", he demanded.

"Nathaniel", I said simply.

"Daddy", he sing-songed.

"Baby", I huffed then cursed because he had got me.

He grinned.

"Ha! I win. It's baby. Now give baby some sugar, sugar", he gloated before laying one on me.

Despite my annoyance at him I still kissed him back eagerly. After fighting off his wandering hands I was able to get dressed then we headed out for the day.

We had not gone far from our dorm building, only a few buildings over to the cafeteria. I was not really all that hungry, but Nathaniel definitely was. The man ate his weight in food yet gained not a single pound from it. People spoke to us in passing and half them were not given a response from Nathaniel who was too focused on getting to the cafeteria before the line got too lengthy.

He was hanging off of me as usual kissing me every couple of seconds and I was eating it up. Niel, has never had a problem with PDA or showing me off to any and everyone.

"What do you want to eat, Omi?", he asked resting him head on my shoulder, arms wrapped around my midsection holding me against him as we both faced forward.

"I'm not really hungry, baby", I said watching the group of girls in front of us move up.

They had been glancing back in our direction every since we had got in line behind them. They would whisper to one another and giggle after glancing back then turn facing forwards again before repeating a few seconds later. I knew that were talking about us. I also knew that they had heart eyes for Nathaniel and he ignored them like it was his religion.

"Are you on one of those bullshit diets again? I thought that we went over this already. You are beautiful, babe", he said making my heart warm even more for him.

"No. I just am not all that hungry. I'll just get a sandwich and cookie with a Gatorade", I assured.

He hummed placing a kiss to my cheek as he began rocking us from side to side.

"You should get a salad. I mean if you aren't all that hungry", one of the girls in front of us commented.

I felt Nathaniel tense and tried to calm him down by telling him to ignore her comment and to focus on me. It did not work and I knew it for sure when he told me to shut up while placing a kiss to the side of my neck.

"Did anyone of us say that we wanted a got damn salad? If my wife wants to eat a whole damn Turkey by herself than that is her business. Mind your business you Twix built ass bitch", he responded snidely.

"You don't have to be an asshole about it. I was just sa-"

"And I was just telling your ass to stay in your lane. You thin, no ass, ice cream scoopful of boobs having ass bitches get on my got damn nerves", he leered.

I pursed my lips to keep myself from laughing unlike the few people around us that had heard and were howling with laughter, which included two cafeteria workers.

"I'd rather be thin than a lazy slob like your girlfriend", the girl spat.

He tutted, "My baby is far from a lazy slob. She has more cushion for the pushing and I adore every inch of her squishy body. There ain't no way in hell a pinky sized bitch like you could ever handle the type of loving I give my wife. While you're still on that petty ass high school shit, my baby is on her grown woman shit. She's class and you're trash. Now turn your bobble head ass around along with your friends and go on about your day. I'm hungry as shit, so get little girl", he chastised and I could not hold it any longer.

I laughed leaning against him giggling up a storm.

"Look at you, disgusting. Nothing on your body jiggles. Do you not eat? Can you not afford lunch? I will buy lunch for you for the next week if you need it be. No-one deserves to be hungry", he continued while pawing at my tummy and sides.

"Shut up! I do eat and i'm not disgusting! You're a body shaming pig!", the girl screeched.

"I offered to feed you, little girl. I was sincere in my offer. You just took it the wrong way and that is by far a personal problem", he drawls dismissively.

"Niel, stop picking fun at people", I giggled popping him on the hand when he grabbed a handful of my tummy.

"I was not. It was just one person and she started it first. Don't nobody come for my wife without me coming for their life", he denied.

I smiled turning my head giving him a chaste kiss on the lips.

"You hurt her feelings. I think I just saw a tear", I sighed.

He hummed nuzzling the side of my neck.

"Good. Now maybe she'll eat a whole tub of ice cream by herself and put some meat on her bones and stop being such a nosey bitch", he mumbled.

I shook my head moving up in the line.

"I love you, babe", he said into my ear.

"I love you too, baby", I responded hugging his arms that were around me.

▪•▪

"Here. Eat", he said waving a chicken sandwich in my face.

We are sitting at our usual table in the center of the cafeteria eating lunch. I had finished eating first as usual and he as usual is trying to force feed me food.

"I'm not hungry", I said slapping away his hand.

"Eat, Omi. I don't want you to be hungry or starving yourself", he said holding the sandwich to my mouth.

I opened my mouth to defend myself when he shoved the sandwich in my mouth leaving me no choice but to bite the sandwich.

"Good girl", he cooed holding the sandwich up to my mouth again as he watched me chew then swallow.

"Yes, sir", I said sarcastically, taking another bite.

"Does chains and whips excite you perhaps, my dear?", he asked in a pretty good British accent.

"Yes, Mr. Vitro and I especially like scarfs and blindfolds", I played along laying on my Spanish accent heavy.

He licked his lips, "You naughty girl, you. After lunch let's say we explore a bit, baby girl?", he husked breaking character.

I giggled taking the sandwich from his hand biting into it with a nod of my head.

"BRUH! There y'all are!"

Nathaniel groaned ducking his head down in an attempt to make himself less noticeable.

"Really?! Like you really gone try and hide from me like I don't see your ass trying to hide from me! You ain't shit, bruh!"

I continued eating my sandwich, amused by this new development in our day.

"How the fuck you gone pick up the phone and call me to come meet you then leave me and try to hide from me!? My dude, I have a life! I could be chillin' wit' my hos! Fuck you, Nathaniel!"

I snickered opening my Gatorade sitting the cap on the table then taking it in my hand and drinking from it.

"Yo' chill with the language!"

"Who the fuck asked you, Jamal?"

Niel groaned beginning to eat again ignoring the scene his best friend was making.

"Aren't you going to stop him?", I asked raising one of my perfectly arched eyebrows at him.

He shrugged, "Do I look like one of his parents to you?", he nonchalantly asked.

I stared at him unimpressed.

"You're cousins so yeah, kinda", I drawl.

He scoffed, "He ain't one of my soldiers", he said before taking a big bite out of his cheeseburger.

"That is so nice to hear. I will remember that the next time you lie to Aunty", Christian drolls pulling up a chair to our table.

Nathaniel shrugged, "I never lie", he lied.

We both stared at him because we all knew that he had just lied through his teeth.

"Yous a damn lie. You lied to Naomi last weekend", Christian snitched.

I stared at Nathaniel indignantly.

"What?", he asked nonchalantly.

"So we are lying now, Nathaniel? How am I supposed to trust anything that comes out of your mouth now?", I teased acting resigned.

"Don't make me embarrass you in front of all of these people. You know I am shameless", he threatened.

"Now you are threatening me? What's next, cheating?", I teased ruffling my hair a little.

He paused mid bite, his mouth opened wide as he stared at me incredulously before lowering his burger down to his plate and folding his hands on his stomach as he sat up straighter in his seat.

"I understand that you might be upset with me for lying, but sweetheart. Baby, my queen, my wife, never will I cheat on you, the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of calling mine. From the part of your hair down to the paint on your toenails, you are all mine. That and more is all me and I will be damned if I ever let this go, you. I know that you do not really care and was only teasing me, but I just wanted you and all of the nosey ass people that can't mind their business to know how dedicated and serious I am about you", he declared before going back to eating his food.

"You are something else, Niel", I commented.

"Good or bad something else?", he asked.

"Definitely good, baby", I responded with a grin that he returned.

"Y'all make me sick", Christian drawls.

"Hating must just be a part of your personality", Niel exasperated before taking a big bite our of his burger.

I giggled continuing eating as they began to bicker.

▪•▪

"Shut up. Get outta my face", Nathaniel said dismissively waving his cousin off.

"Nah, Nathaniel. Where the fucks my child support at? I been taking care of your kids for the last three months without a dime from you. I want my money, bruh", Christian said hotly, rolling his neck and making hand gestures.

I snickered propping my head up on my hands watching them. This was just too funny. Nathaniel and Christian act like bickering lovers more than cousins and best friends sometimes. I find it amusing most of the times, but sometimes it is pretty annoying.

"First of all-", Niel started dusting his hands of crumbs. "I bought everything that you use to take care of my kids with. Secondly, i'm gone need for you to bring your tone and attitude down a few motherfucking notches. Thirdly, I am not paying you shit but no damn attention. While we're on the subject of my kids, where the fuck are they? If your ass is here, then whose watching them?", Nathaniel said ticking off every point with on his fingers, eyes narrowing with each one until they were narrowed into slits.

"My ro-", he started but Nathaniel interrupted him.

"You left my damn kids with a stranger!? Are you out of your damn mind, boy!?", Niel bellowed clearing displeased with Christian.

I sighed, "Nathaniel, stop yelling. We are in public. Use your inside voice", I chastised him.

This is starting to get annoying.

"He left my kids with a stranger. He left our kids with someone we do not know", he said slowly as if he were not sure I was comprehending what he was saying properly.

I rolled my eyes.

"I left them with Vernon", Christian huffed.

"The guy that tried to flirt his way into my wife's pants? You have lost your got damn mind", Niel leered.

"It was one time and he apologized for that already. He's a good dude and he offered so I wouldn't have to deal with the hassle of bringing them out with me", Chris exasperated.

"Hassle? You know what, have my kids and their shit ready by six. I'm bringing them back home with me where they belong" Niel hissed.

This is officially annoying and petty.

"They are puppies, Nathaniel", I deadpan.

"That we are raising along side Aiden and Aryan. We feed them, clothe them, keep a roof over their heads, discipline them, and spend time with them. Look me in the eyes and tell me that they are not our kids too?", he defended.

I bit my lip. We stared into each other's eyes, neither one of wanting to look away first.

A moment later, "You win", I admitted accepting defeat.

He pointed one of his long fingers at me. "You... will definitely be getting dick today", he said sending me a wink before pointing another at Chris. "You... can get the fuck out of my face", he deadpan making me laugh at the look on Chris' face.

"You over there encouraging him, Naomi. That's a damn shame", Christian sighed shaking his head.

"She better", Niel stated.

"And if I don't?", I challenged.

He smirked, "I don't know. Find out though", he responded.

"You're crazy", I mumbled looking away from him.

"And you love me", he said with a boyish grin.

I smiled looking at him again, my eyes meeting his.

"That I do, baby", I responded dreamyly.

"Y'all make me sick. I'm out", Chris groaned breaking our little trance.

We looked stared at him blank faced for a whole minute making him squirm in his seat under our gaze. A few seconds later and he broke flipping us the bird, jumping to his feet.

Neil and I began cackling like villains for added effects on Chris' annoyance level towards us. It started out low gradually building into a boisterous evil cackle that caused even more heads to turn our way at our antics.

"BRUH!", sounded out from around the cafeteria in an incredulous chorus sending the entire cafeteria into an uproar of laughter.

"You ready to roll, bae?", Nathaniel called over the loudness of the cafeteria, a boyish grin on his face.

"As long as you're rocking, boo", I called back then blowing him a kiss.

"Where y'all going?", Chris called as we rose to our seat taking up our trash.

"To fuck", Neil deadpans making me roll my eyes as I round the table to get to the trashcans.

I did not even bother responding to that and instead disposed of my trash before heading for the closest exit with Neil hot on my heels catcalling me.

▪•▪

"Damn, you are so sexy and mine", Neil said against my lips as we kissed, his voice dropping, raspy with lust.

I hummed nipping at his thick plump lips.

His hands that had been rubbing up and down my bare sides were now on my panty clad butt caressing it as I sucked on his tongue like a popsicle.

My clothes had been gone for a while now along with my bra leaving me in only my panties, while Nathaniel still has on clothes save for his socks, shoes, and his shirt.

"You have on way too much clothes, Neil", I commented tilting my head giving him free reign of my neck as he trailed kisses downwards from my lips to my chest, spending a bit of time on my neck.

"Really?", he mumbled against the cleft of my breasts sending pleasant vibrations through my chest.

"Really", I breathed as he latched on to my left breast taking the nipple between his lips suckling it.

There had been a lot of kisses and tender touches being exchanged from there that had left us both a flushed sweaty panting mess.

He ran his fingers through my hair planting a chaste kiss to my lips.

"I love you, Naomi", he said staring deep into my eyes.

I pecked him on the lips, a smile forming on my lips.

"I love you more, Nathaniel", I responded.

He scoffed, "Nope, I love you most", he denied making me groan.

"No, I am not doing this again with you", I said pushing at his shoulders before he grasped my smaller hands in one of his larger ones.

"That was not nice, Mrs. Vitro", he tisked darkly making me gulp.

"Baby?", I breathed trying to gently pull my hands from his grasp.

He shook his head, "That ass is mine, babe", he told me before silencing any pleas that were about to fall from my lips with a dominating kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.2K 16
"I love you." I stared at my phone screen not being able to move, my eyes fixated to the screen with disbelief. A few seconds later another text came...
134 33 20
Life itself has it's own opposite, it's either you're a good person or a bad person or you're full of positivity or you're full of negativity. All a...
744K 25.3K 20
25 year old Kat is a 5'9 tall curvacious woman and has anything but the typical ideal body that men find attractive. she has never been with anyone w...
127K 8.8K 45
During Akari's healing journey he'll find himself revealing to Gwendolyn that he's always had a soft spot for her. As a young woman who's struggling...