The guy next door

Oleh __wongyukhei__

YoonGi was a really shy guy who lived on a hill to avoid people.He couldn't talk to people because of his shy... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
26
27
28
29
A/N
A/N

Epilogue

1.4K 60 11
Oleh __wongyukhei__

*3rd person POV*

After 7 years from graduating the highschool and getting married,YoonGi and JiMin meet their friends

TaeHyung,JungKook,Jin,HoSeok and NamJoon with his wife.

Recently YoonGi and JiMin adopted a girl and a boy named SooJin and NaHyuk.

They gather at a restaurant to take the dinner together and gossip about those years.All of them beside YoonGi and JiMin left the city.

Tae and Kook have a boy adopted named HongByun and Jin with HoSeok 2 girls.HyeRim and SeulBi.NamJoon's wife gave birth to boy twins.HyunSik and HyunSol.
The kids were playing in the restaurant's playground watched by a staff.

The friends were talking about what happened in their absence.
TaeHyung and JungKook opened a dance school for kids,Jin opened a bakery and HoSeok a cafe.YoonGi became more confident and opened a music school where YoonGi teaches people to play the piano and JiMin how to sing.NamJoon and his wife are both math teachers at university.

After a long talk about the past years the couples decide to leave back home.They are still keeping in touch.It just they can't hang out often.

A/N:HEY GUYS THIS IS THE EPILOGUE.I KNOW IT TOOK ME AN YEAR BUT YEAH.THERE YOU GO.IT SUCKS BUT I WANTED TO WRITE ONE.ALSO ONE OF MY FRIENDS IT'S WRITING A FANFIC WITH VAMPIRE INCEST.IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT WRITE ME.ANDDDD FOLLOW ME ON IG:babi0918cessiej.LOVE!!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.3K 578 15
Yoongi can't sleep. *completed short story*
2.2K 156 8
Yoongi, better known by his pen name as Suga, is a well known mystery/horror novel writer who spends his days locked in his apartment due to a crippl...
65.7K 2.7K 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
364K 17.5K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...