My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

By florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... More

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

Jason, Selena and Me ;)

23.1K 287 81
By florencity

>>>WARNING SUPER DIRTY<<<

If you don't like dirty parts you can skip this one because its all dirty!!!

···· Jason Point of View····

" We are drunk and high plus you are drugged." She mumbled.

"  Fine we won't do it, But If I catch you kissing her something we are going to have a problem." I said serious and she sighed.

" We..Kissed a few minutes ago." She mumbled. I got off the bed and she sighed. " Jason..I'm sorry."

" Go Just make out do what the fuck you want." I spat and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs and I grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Hey, Everything alright?" Selena asked as she walked in to the kitchen already changed in to her pjs.

" Nah, Just thirsty aren't you drunk?" I chuckled.

" I almost fell in the shower what you think?" She giggled and grabbed a beer.

" Oh Damn." I laughed and sat down on the counter. " So are you going to keep kissing my woman?" I said and took a sip of my beer she just stood there frozen.

" Uh..I'm sorry I just..She is so beautiful and seeing her with a bikini and dancing.."

"It turn you on?" I teased.

" Kind of." She blushed and I just had to laugh.

" I told her about us doing a threesum but she doesn't want to." I waited for her reaction and she just smiled.

" I haven't had one of those in years." She giggled and sat down next to me.

" Oh so you have experience it?" I asked and she nodded yes.

" two girls, In summer camp and it was amazing." She smirked.

" I just can Imagine 3 girls on a bed all over each other damn So hot." I felt my buddy getting hard. "Why are you Bi?"

" Its not a choise silly. I just like both and Emily is hot as hell. Her beautiful blue eyes."

" Her sexy lips." I added.

"Her Hair so long and Soft." She added.

"Her beautiful smile."

"Her sexy body."

"Everything about her is perfect, She is my beauty queen." Her nipples were hard and I had a boner.

" Could you two stop talking about me." Em said as she walked in to the kitchen wearing my long sleeve shirt and I can Imagine no pants under it.

" Sorry babe." I chuckled and she looked at my crotch than at me. She looked really pissed off. She grabbed a beer and drank it so fast in front of us and then took another beer. "Slow down babe."

" Are you going to tell me why the hell do you have a boner? What the hell were you doing with her?" She spat.

" Wait, Em. We didn't even do anything. He was talking about you thats it. You clearly heard him because you walked in saying if we could stop talking about you." Selena spat.

" Why are you talking to me in that attitude?" Emily spat and glared at her.

" Because You are acting like if I want Jason's dic* When you know that I want to eat your puss¥." She smirked trying to make sense In Emilys mind. I chuckled silently just watching this two argue.

" Oh fuck this." Emily pushed her against the fridge and crashed her lips in To Selena. I was shocked to see My Emily make the first move and so agressive. They were making out and Selena flipped her over now Emily was against the fridge. Selena grabbed her thigh and pulled it up to her waist as she got more closer to her. She pressed her body against Em and I heard Emily moaned. Emily open her eyes and looked at me she smirks and grabs Selena's as$  I smirked back and she pushed Selena off gently then she grabs Selena's hand and started walking up the stairs she turns around and pushed Selena against the wall kissing her again but this time she was looking at me while she made out with Selena. She pulled away and grabbed my hand too. We walked upstairs to our room she lets go of Selena's hand and pushed me on the bed. Selena sat down in the chair looking at me and Emily making out. Emily took a glance at Selena as she kissed me and notice Selena touching herself.

"Go take care of her." I whispered on Emilys ear.She got off me and walked towards Selena.

" I though you wanted me?" She asked Selena and Selena smirked pulling her on her lap.

" I was just letting you be with your man." Selena said and Caressed Emily' thighs up and down.

" Its about us the three of us not me and Jason." Emily said and pressed her lips on to Selena's lips. I pulled down my shorts and my dic* was so hard. I notice Selena hand sneeking in to Emily's shirt and squezzing her boobs Emily moaned in to the kiss. " Mmm...Selena." She moaned and Then looked at me she smirks. "Jason Baby. I love you." She giggled while looking at my boner at started jerking my self as I watch Selena take off Emily's shirt exposing her sexy body. Emily wasn't doing much but Selena started sucking her nipples and rubbing the other one with her thumb. Emily ran her hand thru Selena's hair as Selena kept twirling her tongue on Emily's Nipple. Emily looked at me and got off Selena she got on top of me kissing me rough. I pulled down her panties and I felt Selena joined us on the bed. Emily got off me and got on top of Selena.

" Don't be shy to touch." Selena said then giggled and Emily blushed and looked at me.

" Its all good baby." I kissed her lips and she started kissing Selena's neck while her hand slowly went to Selena' shirt and took it off. Selena squeeze Em boobs and smirked. She looked at me and with one hand she grabbed my dic* and started jerking me. I moaned and Emily notice what was going on she pushed Selena's hand and I chuckled. " Em baby we are sharing." She nodded no and got on top of me.

" You are mine." She whispered and Selena got off the bed. "Where are you going?" Emily asked.

" This isn't what I though it would be..You are to posessive with Jason..Plus you don't even do anything its like I'm doing everything." I could see Emily was pissed off and stood up and grabbed Selena and pushed her on the bed. She pulled down Selena's panties and crashed her lips in to Selena's lips. Selena moaned and I notice Emily was rubbing Selena's cli+. Selena flipped her over and got on top of her. She spread her legs wide open and licked her lips. She licked Emily's cli+ " You are so wet." She whispered and started licking Emily. I got under Selena and started licking her cli+ they were both moaning so loud. I was jerking my self while eating up Selena's puss¥. "Jason..Mmm..."

"Oh my god..Selena." I hear Emily moaned in pleasure. "Mmm..Baby." I pushed Selena and Licked Emily myself. "Jason..Right there baby." Selena started making out with Emily and I saw Emily caressing Selena's body until she reach what she was looking for.

" Slide your finger in her." I said and Emily did as I said earning a huge moan from Selena. I Slide my dic* inside of Emily and Selena was rubbing Emily's cli+ as I started thrusting in and out. Emily was pumping in and out and we were all moaning. I kissed Selena she slip her tongue in my mouth as I kept thrusting in to Em. She kept rubbing Em's cli+ and Em was fucking Selena with her finger.

" Enough." Em spat and I broke the kiss and kissed Emily. She broke the kiss and pulled Selena to her. "I want to taste you." She moaned as I felt her walls closing. Selena put her puss¥ on Em's face and I was watching everything. Emily parten her lips and taste her first with her tongue.

"Mmm...Em." Selena moaned.

" No wonder you like to eat me up in the mornings." Emily said to me and giggled and I chuckled then she started licking Selena and slide two finger inside of her. I could see Selena's Juice dripping from Emily's jaw and all over her fingers. Emily arched her back I knew she was about to cum. "Mmm..Jason I'm cuming." She moaned and Selena was moaning she kissed my lips while Emily kept eating her up. " Jason..Mmm..I'm cuming." She cums and Selena pulled away from her and licked Emilys release. We both slide our tongue in Emily's Puss¥ as we cleaned her up. I pushed Selena and slide it inside of her. "Pulled it out when you are about to cum and cum in me." Emily said as she catch her breath. I nodded yes and thrust in Selena hard she moaned and Pulled Emily in to a kiss, Emily starts making out and rubbing Selena's nipples. Selena starts rubbing Em's swolling cli+ and Emily starts rubbing Selena's cli+ as I kept thrusting in to Selena.

" I have been dreaming for this for so long." Selena said to Emily. I felt my self building up my juice and I pulled it out and about to slide it in Emily I cum on her stomach.

" Shit, sorry baby." I chuckled and Selena licked Emily up licking all my release she kissed Emily and they both moaned.

" You taste so good baby." Emily said. "Selena hasn't cum yet.' She smirked and pushed Selena back and spread her legs wide open and started pumping her in and out with her fingers while licking her cli+. I slide it on Emily as$ this was her first time and she whimper. "Babe it hurts."

" Just the few thrust." I whispered and she nodded and kept eating up Selena while I thrust in her. I gripped her as$ and thrust in hard she moaned in Selena's puss¥ and Selena moaned louder as she was close to cum.

" Emily, Jason..Mmmm...' Selena moaned.

" No baby, Its all me." Emily mumble and Selena open her eyes to see Emily licking her and Thrusting her finger in and out. She smirks.

" Damn I though you two..mmm..Were fucking me." She moaned. "Damn Em." Selena shouts Em's name and Cum.

"Taste her." Emily said and I Pulled it out of Em and licked Selena's juice. "So good right?" She kissed my lips and Selana joined the kiss we made a three way kiss then I pulled away and slide again in Emily's as$ she moaned and Selena slide two finger in Em's core. "Omg! Jason..Mmm..Selena..This is so good.." She was on the crawling position so she couldn't touch us but she sure could feel us. "Mm..J..Jason..Selena." I saw her gripped the sheets of the bed and Me and Selena laughed and started making out. " Selena come here." She moaned and I nodded no and kept making out with Selena and thrusting in to Em. "Jason oh..Jason mmm.." she shouts and I cum in her a$$  my juice rolling down to the bed and Selena kept pumping her but I pulled her hand away and slide my dic* in Em's and she came immediately. Selena licked her and Emily turned around and slapped me and kissed Selena. Then kissed me. "Don't kiss behind my back." She spat and sucked on Selena's nipples. Then they both looked at me and smirked they pushed me back and Started sucking my dic* and balls. I groaned and they both smirked. "Come on baby, Make him go up for one more orgasm." Em said.

" Turn me on." I smirked and they both got in their knee and gazing at each other eyes they licked their tongues and then started making out. They both start rubbing each others cli+ and my boner was ready for this. They started licking my boner and balls while I rubbed Em's cli+ with one hand and with the other hand I rubbed Selena's cli+. "Ready girls?." They nodded yes and we all were moaning until we cum all together at the same time. They both laid down next to me. Emily kissed my lips. "I love you, Princess."

" I love you too." She whispered as we all catch our breath. "Thank's Selena." Emily peck her lips. "This was fun but I love Jason's dic* more." I chuckled and kissed her lips.

" I notice on the way you liked his dic* like if it was candy." Selena teased.

" Its her lolly." I said and we all laugh.

" Well guys I'll see you tomorrow goodnight." Selena said and walked out of the room.

" Its never happening again you got it?" She spat.

" Never." I chuckled.

" Did you like fucking her?"

" Stop cursing and babe it was just a night thing you are way much better than her don't get jealous.' I kissed her lips.

" Good because you are only mine." She giggled and peck my lips.

" And no more kissing her, Okay?" I spat.

" Okay baby. Damn Jason my as$ hurts." She mumbled.

" Because you were a virgin there." I chuckled.

" Not happening again either." She kissed my lips.

" Alright, I respect your desicion." I kissed her lips.

" Damn we smell like we just fuck." We both laughed.

" Yeah lets take a shower." We got off the bed and took a quick shower then change the sheets of the bed and Laid down. She cuddle in to my chest and kissed my lips. " I love you, Em."

" I love you too." She mumbled and fell a sleep. I looked at her and damn she is so beautiful. I closed my eyes and slowly drift in to a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote lol

I need to know what your though were when you read this lol there you have it the 3sum ;)

BTW its a double update in a day ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.9K 55
A story in which a 21 year old gang leader, Jason McCann tries to find the killer who murdered his fiancé, but in the process seems to take an intrig...
43K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...
STOLEN By Emgie

Fanfiction

106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
206K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...