The Best Man || K.NJ ✔

Kaynamjoon98 tarafından

"You better stay out of my way too. Or else I might just make you fall in love with me" he said and chuckled... Daha Fazla

DISCLAIMER
Intro
CH 1||
CH 2||
CH 3||
CH 4||
CH 5||
CH 6||
CH 7||
CH 9||
ch 10||
CH 11||
CH 12||
CH 13||
CH 14||
CH 15 ||
CH 16||
CH 17||
CH 18||
CH 19||
CH 20||
CH 21||
CH 22||
CH 23||
CH|| 24
CH 25||
CH26||
CH 27||
Ch 28||
CH 29||
CH 30||
*CH|| 30*
CH 31||
CH 31**
CH 32||
CH 33||
CH 34||
CH 35||
FINALE - CH 36||

CH 8||

1.3K 106 16
Kaynamjoon98 tarafından

CHAPTER 8

In the morning, I woke up to the sun shining hard on my face.

Another beautiful morning in Jeju. I squinted my eyes and looked at my phone and looked at the date and time. I called Minah.

"What plans?" I croaked into the phone to a really hyperexcited sounding Minah.

"Hyeri... I came to your room and knocked like a million times but you didnt wake up. Me and Jisoo are at the church, rehearsing for Saturdayyyy....ohhh Gosh its so close, so closee...I cant believe I'm getting married" she squealed from the other side. I whined with frustration.

"Why did you leave me behind. You could have called on my phone" I complained.

"Obviously I tried that you idiot. I couldnt connect, thats why I came all the way to your room" she said irritably.

"Uhh...what am I supposed to do the whole day?" I whined again.

"I dont really know about that but um I have a gift for you. Do whatever the entire day but we have a gala dinner at my aunt's place tonight. I got a party gown for you and I think you might like that" she sang excitedly.

"That aunt who you are super close to and is the only family person who knows about you and Jisoo getting married?" I blabbered.

"Yes yes.... She would be the one! So well the keys to my room are with Namjoon, take it from him and you will find the dress on our bed. We will meet you at my aunt's. We gave Namjoon the address" she said.

"Wait. Namjoon is still in the hotel?" I asked fully awake now.

"Yes. He was supposed to come but when I said you wouldnt be coming he said he would stay back in case you needed anything. What exactly did you two do last night? After we left for the movie. He is never concerned about women is what Jisoo told me a bit too surprised by Namjoon's behavior... Did you two...?

"No no no!! Gosh no Minah! PLease... as if"

"I think I sense guilt in your voice. I saw Namjoon get on the same cab as you when there were empty cabs waiting" Minah teased.

"SHUT UP! We just hung out at some botanical garden and then had dinner at a cottage hotel kind of thing"

"Romantic candle light dinner?" She said hopeful.

"Homely lamp light dinner" I snapped, bursting her bubble.

"Whatever. I hope you two are getting along well. Although it would have been a perfect wedding gift if the maid of honour and the best man were dating" she said in a fake aegyo in her voice

"Yaah! Dont ruin my mood early in the morning. Im still in bed" I snapped at her and hung up. I got up and thought about her words.

Yes, Kim Namjoon, how fake does that guy have to be? Acting all concerned and nice in front of Minah. Only I knew what kind of person he was.

He was the kind of guy that slept with anyone that was ready to do him, walked into other peoples' room without permission, watched them strip, grabbed their a** shamelessly, passed comments about their boobs and a**.....loved eating, took care of people who were choking on their food, saved people from having accidents, made the dorkiest faces for photographs, had a perfect heart racing dimpled smile, winked at you when he was pleased with himself, had a perfect body, he.,,.WAIT, WHAT???

Why would I suddenly start thinking of the good things. NOOO... He was a person who didnt believe in love. Those were the worst kind of people in the world, absolutely the worse.

Just then my phone beeped with a text. Namjoon!

N: Up yet? Breakfast together?

I threw my phone at the couch and flopped back on I bed.

"Arrghhh....this guy! What is his problem? Why wouldnt he leave me alone" I screamed into a pillow in frustration.I decided not to respond to his text.

I wrapped a towel around myself and walked to the door. They had left a newspaper outside yesterday, wondered if one was here today as well. I opened the door. Empty rug. No newspaper. I shrugged and walked back in immediately getting in the washroom to take a bath.

"BUBBLE BATH DAY" I screamed and started filling the tub with water and added the slimy bubble liquid. While the bubbles started rising in the tub I unwrapped the towel and looked into the mirror, checking myself out, striking those Victoria's Secret models kind of poses. I continued to brag about my body. What's a little self esteem to hurt anybody?

"I could be a VS model too" I laughed a bit as i noticed the bubbles dangerously floating at the brim of the tub. I quickly took a happy bath, singing my lungs out, scrubbing while dancing in the tub. Early morning bubble baths are the best.

I scrambled out of the tub and patted dry as I watched the water drain down. I waited until it was fully drained and spray cleaned it.

I didnt take clothes inside, forgetful me not thinking about what happened last time with Namjoon. I walked out of the washroom rubbing the towel all over my head to dry the water out as much as possible, as I stepped into the bedroom and let out a loud scream pulling the towel off my head and trying to cover whatever I could manage.

"AAAAAAAA NAMJOOON WHAT THE ACTUALY FUCK" he was frozen on the spot for a second and then he jumped onto the bed pulling all my pillows over his head.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE. WHY...JUST...ARRRGHHHH GET OUT" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"If I get up now, I might see more than your liking" I heard his muffled voice from somewhere under the pillows.

"YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN A LOT. JUST WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AGAIN?" I screamed. I was so flustered.

"You didnt reply to my texts. You were so zoned out last night after you nearly got hit by that car. I thought you died in your dreams in shock so I came to get rid of your dead body" he said.

Yes how funny. I was fuming, struggled with my towel and finally wrapped it around my body. Why the hell was he always around at times when I was like this. I was even more angry at myself for being so careless and forgetful. Thank God it was just Namjoon, what if it was someone else? WAIT!! did I just say THANK GOD IT WAS JUST NAMJOON? Agg WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

"J-Just stay like that, dont move until I t-tell you to" said trying to regain composer. I hurried to the cupboard pulling out whatever was found on the top. Shorts and tshirt. Cool. I struggled to put it over yourself, my hands were shaking with embarassment. My face was heating up, he has seen me completely naked now.

"Namjoon How much did you see?" I asked pulling up my shorts.

"I only saw your face. The rest became an automatic blur because you screamed like a pterodactyl that numbed half my senses"

"Dont lie" i pursed my lips

"I grabbed your butt and made you squirm like a bunny being poked with one squeeze. Do you think Im scared of you to lie?"

There! He said something hateful again. Just what was this guy. He confused me to the depths of my own rationality.

"Im dressed" I hissed, moving over to the dresser to dry my hair some more. He flipped over on my bed and gasped for air.

"No bra again. Wow! Although you are such a tease, let me tell you, you wont win" I just ignored the first part of his sentence, he's just gonna have to get used to it if he keeps barging in my room like this.

"I've won already. Day after tomorrow, they are getting married. You cant do sh*t in two days" I said.

"Sexy a** sexy confidence! Mmm! I like that haha!.. Wait.. sorry for the change in the topic but why is your bed softer than mine?" he said rolling all over the bed and bouncing off his butt.

"Will you exchange rooms with me?" he asked. I thought of two days ago when he had slept with a random clubber in there.

"NO" I responded firmly. There was no way in hell I would go there after knowing what went down in there now.

"You are stubborn" he said, rolling away anyway.

" Thank you....." i smiled "Why are you in my room?"

"Oh man holy shi!t " he exclaimed getting up and switching the hair dryer off, he caught my hand.

"I ordered breakfast for us in my room...come" he said, dragging me out of my room, since I was behind him I held onto my chest to stop things from moving too much.

----------

Once inside his room he let go off my hand and took the lid off. There was steam from the fresh veggies and egg cheese sandwiches inside and he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Sit" he said casually. My eyes darted around his whole room like a vulture. It was neat...too neat. Take the breakfast away and it would feel like this room wasnt occupied yet. But that bed, Namjoon had been there with someone. I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"What? You dont eat veggies?" he asked, he had already served some on a plate.

"Its cool" said, snapping out of my thoughts and sitting down.

So big deal! He just had done it there with someone. We are adults. Adults have have their fun from time to time. I do too....not with an unknown person though and honestly its been more than three years since I had slept with another man last because I wanted to lay with someone I liked and respected and in return got respect from for a change. Is that too much too ask for?

I knew I had a good body. I didnt want men to want to sleep with me only because of that...there was more to me than a good body.

I was pretty well accepted, smart and witty, I understood and cared for people around me, hence I wanted to be understood and cared for too. Just then I looked up at Namjoon stuffing food into his mouth again. He kept dropping his fork and spoon from time to time, in the end he just gave up and started eating with his hands, a bit of the sauce dripping from the corner of his lips.

"You...um" I started. He looked up at me his poker face again with his cheeks puffed up with food.

"You got something here" I said pointing to my own lips first. He made a weird sound and wiped the other side and then his chin and philthrum ( that awkward space between your top lip and nose🙄 ) but not the place where the sauce was.

I reached for his face with my left hand and cupping his face wiped the corner of his lips a few times with my thumb, he looked at my hands while I was at it and just when I about to pull my hand away, he held onto my wrist and took my thumb in his mouth sucking away the sauce on it.

My heart skipped a beat as I gaped at him in shock. It turned me on so bad, I nearly moaned.

He let go off my wrist and continued eating his sandwiches like nothing happened while on this side I was mentally spazzing, the sensation of his lips and his tongue still so evident on my thumb.

Was this stupid? Of course it was! I was over reacting. Look at him. He just kept eating his food. I gulped down frozen on the sofa. He looked up suddenly and saw me blankly staring at him. He picked up my sandwich and put it into my mouth. I instinctively caught it and got up from the sofa.

"What wro-?" he said looking up.

"I need to go back to my room. Thanks for the sandwich" I cut him off my voice muffled with the bread and ran back to my room, closing the door firmly shut behind me and leaning my back against it.

"JHGDFTGSERYDHVREHOTYFVHJVBJV" I screamed as I felt my knees betray me and fell on the carpet of the room, my heart palpitating dangerously.

Why Kim Namjoon. Why?

---------

AN:
if namjoon did that to me I'd flip out like that too. Fucjvkvjfysgxhvi RIP me

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1K 187 8
Fᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟ: ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. When in the city of numerous luminaries, two lone stars meet, magic ari...
20.4K 1.5K 24
in which life for you and your best friend Namjoon doesn't go to plan. ❁ short story | short chapters ❁ fluff, angst, smut, bffs to lovers ❁ complete...
1.1K 474 23
"if I say that I love you it means I love u for a reason And if you don't have that reason I will not love you but I love u unconditionally I lov...
139K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...