The Best Man || K.NJ ✔

By Kaynamjoon98

"You better stay out of my way too. Or else I might just make you fall in love with me" he said and chuckled... More

DISCLAIMER
Intro
CH 1||
CH 2||
CH 3||
CH 4||
CH 5||
CH 6||
CH 7||
CH 8||
CH 9||
ch 10||
CH 11||
CH 12||
CH 13||
CH 14||
CH 15 ||
CH 16||
CH 17||
CH 18||
CH 19||
CH 20||
CH 22||
CH 23||
CH|| 24
CH 25||
CH26||
CH 27||
Ch 28||
CH 29||
CH 30||
*CH|| 30*
CH 31||
CH 31**
CH 32||
CH 33||
CH 34||
CH 35||
FINALE - CH 36||

CH 21||

1.4K 95 25
By Kaynamjoon98

CHAPTER 21

I woke up to the alarm ringing in my ears around 6 a.m.

It took my a few seconds to realize where I was and then I remembered. I smiled to myself as I stretched and turned around on the bed to look at Namjoon's bed face but he wasnt there. My eyes began to open slowly as I looked around. The smell of his cologne was fresh in the air and on the single sofa at the foot of the bed lay the clothes he wore to sleep last night in a neat, folded pile. I really admired how neat he was.

I pouted that I missed my chance of looking at how much like a baby he looked in the mornings. I was rolling around on the large bed to push the drowsiness away when my eyes fell on a hand written sticky note hanging from the edges of the bedside lamp. I dragged my body by my elbows towards it and snatched it away from the lamp.

Morning My  Kim Hyeri  ㅋㅋㅋ
I hope my snoring didnt bother you much
because you looked so much at peace, sleeping like an angel.
I had to leave early for some work abeoji    has assigned for the wedding.
By the time you read this, I would already be missing you.
Send me a selca as soon as you are up gorgeous  . Please!
XoXo 😘

-Your Namjoonah

I rolled all over the bed again with the little sticky note clenched tight at my chest, the feeling of little  butterflies filling me. I read the note again and again until I could recite it word for word.

I traced traced my fingers delicately over his writing. I blushed to myself and then my felt so dumb. I was a grown woman, my friend was getting married in a few hours and here I was rolling on the bed, blushing over a small note written by a guy who I was stupidly in love with.

But it wasnt really dumb was it? He was showing really clear signs of being as madly in love with me as I was . Was it possible to fall in love in a week? Of course! If love at first sight was real, then again one week is a really long time, considering the fact that we had spent a lot of time together, alone.

I read the note slowly once more. No the snoring hadnt bothered me. I had been sleeping like a dead rock, I face palmed 🤦‍,  only the screeching alarm tone being capable enough to stir me.

Gorgeous? Gorgeous! He called me gorgeous. Somehow this made my heart flutter even more. Because he hadnt called me sexy like he always does when he would flirt with me.

I looked at my reflection on the phone screen. My hair was a complete mess, I had absolutely no make up and my face was bloated. I was wearing a large t shirt and pajama shorts.

I looked like a homeless person which was everything but gorgeous or sexy and he still wanted a selca.

Alright!!

If I wanted him to spend his life with me, I had to show him the not-so-pretty side of mine too. And also, he woke up first so he must have already seen how attractive I looked while sleeping and he still called it angelic. Haha

Ahhh...my heart was too elated at the moment. I unlocked my phone and took a selca of the sun shining in my face, (because good lighting duh) through the window and my eyes barely open, a lazy smile plastered on my face and then I hit send.

Not even two minutes later my phone beeped with his reply.

N: Beautiful.

N: I have few pictures to show you too.

N: Want to see?

H: ..... yes?

In few moments, my phone kept beeping repeatedly as he flooded it with pictures. I opened them one by one and smiled instantly. They were selcas of us which he took while we both were still in bed. I was sound asleep cuddling to him and he was goofing around.

There was this 'funny' pic where I had my head resting on his chest and he had a sleepy smirk on his face as he showed a thumbs up to the camera. It kind of looked like we just had s*x and I lay on his chest exhausted while he bragged about it as he posed.

The byuntae also had one where he was shirtless, kissed my lips, his hair looked a bit wet so it was probably after he had taken a shower.

There was another one of him kissing me but he was all dressed in this one. He wore one of the shirts I gave him and a  jacket over it, his hair was still undone though. He was hovering over me as me as he kissed me in that picture. I squealed and hid my face in the pillow imagining how I would have reacted if I was awake then.....ahhh!!!

I was actually sleeping like a dead person to not realise even for a second that he was all over me taking pictures like that. I phone beeped again.

N: Blushing much?

H: Pshh... No! Why would I?

N: Of course...

H: I miss you too.

N: Oh thank Goodness!

H: Where are
you exactly?

N: In the middle of
nowhere basically.

H: Any idea when
you will be back?

N: Nope....

H: Oh...

N: Okay then...
I guess...

H: ???

N: See you at the alter ;)

What did that wink mean? No, you are overthing Hyeri ...just be ignorant for now...just...

H: Yup. ok!
Byeee!

I quickly took a shower and rushed to Minah's room who was still sleeping....

"MINAHHHHH....WAKE UP. YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN ABOUT TWO HOURS!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I pushed the curtains away from the windows.

"Mmmmm go away... its so early!!!" she grumbled digging her head under the pillow...

"Wow!! Your enthusiasm style is so beyond my understanding.... IREONAAA Chinguuyaaaa" I yelled again as I pull her off her bed. She brushed and showered while complaining.

Who would think she was going to be married in only a matter of hours? We both headed down for breakfast, Jisoo wasnt in his room either. Eommonie informed us that all the men had some work plus the bride and groom werent supposed to see each other until the wedding so they will make it to the alter at the right time.

"But why Namjoonie though?" I blurted out. Eommonie chuckled. I looked away in embarassment as I ate my rice.

"They are keeping Jisoo company. aigoooo,.... young love!" she said sighing in content. Minah nudged me under the table, I noticed a smirk on her face as I looked at her.

"So.... you guys did IT then!" she said.

"Yah Neo michisseo ?" I hissed. ( Hey, Are you Crazy?)

"Dont lie to me Jung Hyeri or should I say, Mrs.Kim?" she said mischievously.

"We just.... slept on the same bed.... like literally, just only slept okay!" I said. I smiled thinking back to the note he wrote this morning

"What! really? Gosh, you guys are so boring and so slow... I was expecting more from Namjoon. Only God knows why he is holding back! Me and Jisoo did it on the first day we met and we are getting married now" she said smiling and doing a little dance.

"Yeah cause Jisoo is the sensitive type. He would have died if he didnt get to marry you!" I reminded her.

"Cant deny that!" she said, grabbing some more of the radish kimchi.

"But seriously... all those things you told last night.. how the actual fvck did you not do the bed tango?" she asked in English, obviously unable to keep her bafflement at bay.

As we continued to converse in English, I blushed to myself as I remembered how sweet and personal it was, whatever I shared with Namjoon. The things he said, the heart racing proximity, the way he kissed me, the handwritten sticky note and those cute selcas. My face was getting hot. Save me save me.

"Omo, omo.... look at you, I bet with those colors on your cheeks, you are going to look prettier than me today without makeup!" she said.

"Ya...stop okay! Just eat. We have neomu neomu to do!" I said trying to change the topic, switching between Korean and English. My brain was really messed up these days.

"Aish...I was hoping to look the hottest today so that AT LEAST in my last moments of being a bachelorette, Namjoon would look at me, but he would still only look at you....ahhh stress!!" she whined.

"Ya! Keep your eyes off my man!" I whined

"Your man?? Your man!! Gah!!! omo omo omo omo omo omo...just get married both of you!" she said  exasperation.

"Just... eat!" I said as I slapped her shoulder and got busy with my breakfast, blushing hard.

___________

AN:

Ahhhh it's almost Jisoo and Minah's  wedding and I'm getting so excited man.

Does anyone still think that Namjoon is out there to ruin the wedding? Or has he really changed his mind about it all?

Don't forget to vote and comment my lovely grapes!

Omg I forgot to update this book for a while. I've just had so much on my mind lately, I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 149 11
What do you get when you mix a group of friends with the cool, refreshing air of the mountains? One hell of a weekend, that's for sure. Y/n needed a...
26 0 1
Kim Seokjin is in 'love' with her childhood best friend Kim Namjoon. Min Yoongi loves Kim Seokjin. This is the story of a somewhat complicated love...
23.7K 1.5K 25
[ COMPLETED ] " Why don't you tell her about your feelings ?" " You don't understand. I can never love someone who was never mine." _______________...
1.7K 106 7
Best friends Namjoon and Jungkook have been avoiding their feelings for so long. Until one drunken night forces them to face it.