My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

By florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... More

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

Being In Love <3

18.1K 270 78
By florencity

>>>WARNING CHAPTER CONTAINS A DIRTY PART<<<

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up in Jason's arms I kissed his chest and He groans. " Don't." He mumbled and turn to the other side. I kissed his back and suck on it a little bit. "Emily, I'm sleeping." He mumbled and I Kept kissing his back then the back of his neck until he turned around and kissed my lips. "Are you horny?" He chuckled.

" Lets go Ice skating?" I smiled and peck his lips.

" You woke me up for that? I really though we were going to make love." He sighed.

" Do you want me, Baby?" I sucked on his neck and rubbed his abs.

" Em, Yes baby. So badly." He flipped us over now he was on top of me.

" Well to bad because we are going Ice skating." I giggled and peck his lips.

" Not before you give me something." He chuckled.

" And what is that?" I peck his lips.

" You know..I'm so hungry." He smirks and starts rubbing with his fingers on top of my pantie. "How about I eat you up?" He licked his lips.

" How about you stop and get dress." I pushed his hand away and he got off me mad.

" Dammit, Emily I fucking hate when you tease me." He walked in to the bathroom and made sure to slam the door shut. I got up and walked in to the closet looking for a nice outfit I grab the white jean with my hot pink T-Shirt and my Leather jacket since its going to be cold well Toronto is cold. I heard a groan from Jason and I walked in to the bathroom.

" Jerking yourself?" I giggled and brush my teeth's.

" Since my WOMAN can't do it, Maybe I need to hire a slut to give me a fucking good blow job." He spat.

" If you dare to do that I swear I will cut your dic*." I smirked and he just kept jerking himself in front of me.

" Come on, Em. It won't go down. Help me out." He grabbed me by the waist and pressed his boner against my lady part. " I know you want to." He whispered and kissed my lips then pulled down my panties and slide it inside of me. " Mmm..It just feels so good to have it inside of you." He pulled it out and made me rest my body on the counter of the sink  My boobs pressed on the counter and I felt him gripped my waist and he slides it in my core.

" Jason?"

" Its the same babe just I'll do the work." He whispered and started thrusting in and out.

" Oh my..Jason..It feel so good." I moaned and he spank my butt. "Faster." I bite my arm as this pleasure was insane we have never done it this way but it sure do feels good. " I'm cuming." I moaned.

" So fast?" He chuckled and thrust in harder.

" Mhmm." I cum and my legs were shaking he pulled it out and then I felt him licking the inside of me. " Oh Jason, stop." I moan but he kept licking mi pearl and He turn me around and sat me down on the counter and spread my legs he continue licking me as my hand went thru his hair I was watching him eating me up. "Stop..mmm...Two orgasm so fast.." I moaned and cum again. I rest my head back catching my breath and by surprise I felt something on my cli+ he was rubbing it with his dic*. "Jason..I can't handle another one."

" Yes you can Baby." He kept rubbing it and he kissed my lips making sure to bite my lower lip I felt something warm on my cli+ he cum on it as he rubbed it with his dic* "Now you baby." He sucked on my neck and kept rubbing it. He touch me with his finger and chuckled. "Is swollen but I know you are there cum for me." He slide his finger on my mouth that had his liquid since he just came in me. " Taste me." He whispered as he slide his finger in and out of my mouth like if it was his dic*

" Mmm.." I twirl my tongue on his finger and he groans and I felt my juices ready for the release as he kept rubbing it on my cli+. "Jason!" I moaned and cum he  got on his knee and licked me up again and sucked on my cli+ and I closed my legs. " ENOUGH." I sighed. "I can't no more." He chuckled and got up and kissed my lips sliding his tongue and he grabs my hand and put it on his dic* He smiled on the kiss and I started jerking him as he kissed me.  He slide a finger in me but I pulled his hand away and continue jerking him until he cum and then he slides his dic* inside of me and thrust in and out I was so exhausted but he wasn't he kept going until we both reached our climax. He pulled away catching his beath. He looked at me and smirked.

" You see, You did want to." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

" Jason..I'm so tired." I sighed and he tried to touch me again but I pushed his hand. "No more." He carried me to the bed and we both laid down looking at the ceiling. " Four orgasm in less then 20 minutes Jason..That was so good." I kissed his lips and he got on top of me.

" I'm ready to make it five." He kissed my lips and I pushed him off.

" No more I'm over relax." I giggled and He peck my lips.

" Lets go skating now." He squeeze my butt and chuckled.

" Sure." We got up and took a quick shower together then got dress. We walked downstairs holding hands and the guys looked at us and laughed.

" What a good morning huh?" Justin chuckled.

" Its not my fault she is a screamer." Jason smirked and I slapped his arm.

" A very loud one." Justin teased and I hide my face in Jason's chest.

" Shut up." I mumbled.

" Breakfast is ready." I heard Selly said.

" Good because I'm starving for food now." Jason whispered on my ear and force me to look at him and kissed my lips.

" Stop it." I mumbled and walked in to the dinning room. We sat down and Started eating our breakfast.

" So I'm free today how about we go out and hang out?" Justin asked.

" Sure, Where?" I asked.

" I could maybe rent the Amusement park for us." He smirked.

" We were going to go skating." Jason said and kissed my lips.

" Can I join you guys? You know lets hang out be teenagers." He chuckled.

" Don't you have like friends?"Jason asked and I squeeze his hand.

" My real friends are in L.A and I really don't trust anybody well Just Emily and I guess now you guys." Justin smiled.

"Well sure you can come but I'll pay for everything, Okay?" Jason spat.

" No lets just you pay for your woman and I'll pay for my date Selena." Me and Jason looked at each other and laughed.

" Dating?" I asked.

" Yeah." Selly wink at me. " But if you still want to be with me-"

"No!" I laughed. "I'm sure, I love my Fiancé's dic*"  They all laughed. "Did I just said that outloud?"

" Yes you did, Babe." Jason chuckled and kissed my lips. "I'm glad you love it because tonight we are going to make it to 5." He whispered on my ear and kissed my cheek.

" Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" I giggled he rest his hand on my thigh and slowly going up I pushed his hand making it hit the table.

" Guys! Come on we are eating here." Selena smirked.

" Is this boy He can't take his hands off of me." I laughed.

" Well you are so tempting and I just can't stay away from you." Jason chuckled and peck my lips.

---

Justin had to pay the owner of the ice skating place because the fans wouldn't leave him alone to enjoy his date so he paid the man 7,000 for the place to be closed just for us four. We were skating and having a great time the four of us but then we kind of split up to our own dates Justin was with Selly on the other side and I was with Jason on one side. "Emily, Don't fall." Jason chuckled as I was skating real fast.

" I'm a pro." I giggled and he smirks.

" You are clumsy and we both know it." He yelled as I kept skating fast.

" Don't worry just catch me if you can." I yelled and he started chasing me and i skate fast and hit my self with the glass that protects us from falling out of the ice. I hit myself so hard that my body flew back from the impact.

"Emily!" Jason yelled and when he got to my side he burst out laughing. "You broke a tooth, Oh shit." He laughed so much I grabbed him by the leg and made him fall making the split. He groans in pain holding his balls and I laughed. "Bitch." He mumbled.

" Idiot." I mumbled and damn my mouth was hurting I felt my lip swolling. Jason crawl to my side and Kissed my swollen lip.

" Let me see baby." He parten my lips with his hand and chuckled. "Will get that fix don't worry. You are still my beauty queen." He whispered and kissed my lips. "I told you you were clumsy but you just don't listen to me."

" Damn it hurts." I mumbled and he help me get up.

"Lets just sit down." He grabbed my hand and we got out of the ice and took off the skates then order two hot chocolates and sat down on a booth drinking it.

" I need to fix my tooth before I go to college I can't go looking like this." I smiled showing my broken tooth to him. "I look horrible."

" I think you are still beautiful."

"Yeah you but what about the other-" I bite my tongue before I start an argument I hope he didn't get what I was going to say.

" So you care about what other man's thinks about you? You should only care about what I think because I am you man no wait not your man Your fucking Fiancé." He spat and I got on his lap and kissed his lips.

"Forgive me. You are so right." I kissed his lips again. " I only care what you think about me." He gaze at my eyes.

" If you cheat on me, Em...Even if it hurts me I'll leave you. I won't forgive you and I wont let the guy alive." He spat.

" I won't cheat on you." I kissed his lips. " Jason.."

" What?" He caressed my cheek.

" You..Haven't tell me you love me today." I sighed.

" I" He kissed my lips. "Love." He kissed my lips. "You." He kissed my lips.

" I love you too." I kissed his lips.

" Hey guys why aren't you skating?" Justin asked as he walked towards us with selly by his side.

" Em, fell and broke her tooth." Jason chuckled and I slapped his arm.

" Not funny." I mumbled.

" Oh, Let me call my dentist he will see you tonight if he has to." He wink and grabbed his cellphone and called him.

" Em, can you come with me to the bathroom? This place is so big and lonely it creeps me out." Selly said and I kissed Jason lips and walked with her to the bathroom.

" So you and Jason are something now?" I asked while she was peeing just to make conversation.

" No, Not really. We just hook up and well you know but I'm more atracted to womans." She giggled and flush the toilet then wash her hands.

" Justin is a great guy." I said and she looked at me.

" You don't feel anything for him, Right?" She asked and walked closer to me gazing at my eyes.

" No, I love Jason." I smiled and she cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips. " What was that, Selly? You know I'm Engaged." I spat.

" Sorry." She whispered.

" Its fine Just don't do it again." I mumbled feeling totally awkward.

" Just one more kiss please, I have had a huge crush on you for so long maybe this way I can get over you and be happy with Justin." She sighed and I storm out of the bathroom and sat down with Jason.

" You have lipstick on your lips." He spat he knew I didn't have any.

" She kissed me." I sighed and He gripped my waist. " By surprised, But I told her to never do it again." 

" Why is she still in the bathroom?" He asked.

" She told me to give her one more kiss since she has been crushing on me since I was in Jail and she just wants to get over me to be with Justin." I sighed. "I Don't like girls that way and I won't cheat on you." I peck his lips.

" Just go give her a quick peck on the lips." Jason chuckled. " But nothing else okay?" He spat.

" No way." I mumbled.

" What happend to being young and stupid? Just go come on she is your friend and maybe is just a stupid crush."

" Fine." I groaned and walked back in to the bathroom. " Look Selly, Just one kiss and everything will be back to normal got it?" She nodded yes and I rest my back on the counter sink waiting for her because I was definitely not making the first move. She walked closer to me and grabbed my hand putting them on her shoulder she licked her lips and leaned in pressing her lips in to mines she licked my bottom lip and I parten my lips giving her entrance her tongue exploring my mouth I didn't even fight for dominance I just wanted this to be over. Her tongue touched mine and she moans I started fighting for dominance and she grabbed the outside of my thighs pulling me up to seat on the counter and when I sat down she got in between my legs still kissing me her hands caressing my thighs about to go higher we both moaned and Jason walked in.

" Enough." He spat and Selly pulled away. " Get out." He spat and she walked outside. "I told you a peck and she was going to fuck you?"

" I'm so sorry. I don't know what happend." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

" Seeing you making out with her whats the hottest thing I have ever seen." I slapped his arm. "Seriously how about the three of us-" I shut him up with a kiss.

" Don't even think about it, You are all mine."  I pulled him in for a kiss.

" Damn babe you need to share." He chuckled and I kissed his lips.

" Nope, you are all mine." I giggled and peck his lips. He help me get down and we walked outisde and Justin was kissing Selly.

" I guess she got over you." Jason whispered on my ear.

" The dentist will see you when ever you want." Justin said.

----

" Let me see that beautiful smile." Jason said as I walked out of the dentist with my tooth fixed. I smiled and kissed his lips. " So beautiful."

" Thanks baby." I kissed his lips and we got in Jason's mustang.

" So now that we are alone Lets go get something to eat in a fancy restaurant?" He asked.

" No, You know I preffer to eat-"

"Pizza I know but babe I want you know something romantic." He scratch the back of his neck awkwardly and I kissed his cheek.

" Alright baby." I smiled and he grabs my hand and kissed it. He drive to the restaurant and we order our food and while we wait we were just talking about everything.

" So baby I'm taking you shopping tomorrow. You need new clothes for college." He peck my lips.

" Thanks baby. Are you going to miss me?" I teased.

" So much but I'll be watching you." He smirks.

" Oh really?" I smirked and kissed his lips.

" Yes, princess so you better behave good." He kissed my lips.

" I always behave good." I kissed his lips.

" Well, Look who it is Jason McCann." I hear a man's voice and when I turned around there is a man with a scar on his neck and Face.

" What the fuck? You are alive?" Jason smirked.

" That girl of yours is sure a hottie." He smirked and was staring at my boobs I pulled up the zipper of my jacket immediately. " Oh come on Just show me something I already saw that picture of you naked.Mmm..I even jerked myself thinking about you as I saw that sexy body and that tattoo on your hip I would like to lick it all ths way to your pus-" Jason punch him so hard and grabbed him by the neck tight.

" Jason, Stop. Please." I tried to pull him back but he just tighten his grip on the man's neck. Even if I want the man dead this is not the place and He promised me he was over this. "You promised." I yelled and he let go of the man who was almost past out. He hugged me and kissed my lips.

" I won't lose you for a bastard like this." He kissed my lips again. " Waiter please get me another table where nobody will bother us." Jason said and we followed the waiter to another room that was more private. "Thanks." Jason gave the man 20 dollars and we sat down. "I love you Emily."

" Thanks you baby. I love you too." I kissed his lips. "So much." We continue enjoying our night and just being Happy. Finally.

-------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE :D

ARE YOU LIKING IT? SORRY FOR THE DIRTY PARTS IT WAS JUST A MOMENT THING LOL XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
65.9K 2K 27
"A thief steals jewels and diamonds. So why'd he take me?" -Unknown ~ You're kidnapped by the one and only Jason McCann. What else is there to know? ...
335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
231 1 56
When Lauren, daughter of one of Americas most notorious gangsters, is kidnapped by his rival Jason McCann, neither one of them could have imagined th...