Our Story -- A Donnie X Reade...

Par -Pyro_Mania-

You were a girl with a secret, a secret that you swore to keep in fear of being hunted down or rejected. You... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
(A/n)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
(A/n)
Cosplay confessions - One Shot
👻🎃Halloween special 💀🍬
Chapter 16
Christmas and New Years special
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(A/n) - New Title Page?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Long Live Stan Lee
Chapter 23
Character Info
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

1.4K 37 64
Par -Pyro_Mania-

Chapter 11: prom night

(Your POV) (1 month later)

It had been a month later and during that time April had admitted me into her school, school was fun but I missed having free time during the day and hanging out with Donnie.

Today was the last day of school and apparently they were throwing some kind of school dance, April had explained to me earlier what it was about and I didn't really feel like I wanted to go, one because I wouldn't have a date to go with and two I didn't want to feel like a third wheel for Casey and April.

"What are you going to wear for the dance?" April asked as we were grabbing our stuff out of our lockers for the last double period.

"I don't think I really want to go" I said shrugging my shoulders, grabbing out my science book and shutting my locker.

"What?! Why not?!" She asked in shock.

"Well, one because I don't have a date to go with and two I don't want to be the third wheel for you and Casey"

"Nonsense! You'd never be a third wheel for me and Casey! Besides someone's bound to ask you to the dance and if they don't their missing out on meeting someone like you!" She said smiling widely and grabbing her history book out.

"Besides you don't necessarily need a date to go to the dance, people only bring dates because someone either asked the people they like to the dance. Some people don't have dates and they go to the dance with their friends anyway cause it's fun" she said in a matter-of-fact tone, I just chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fine~! I'll go, but if you ever want me to leave just let me know ok?" I said seriously.

"I promise I will! Anyways, cya after school (y/n)!" She said happily, she waved goodbye and walked away just as the bell rang, I waved goodbye and then headed towards my own class.

(Time skip)

It had been a few hours later after we had bought our dresses, April was wearing a long, yellow dress and I was wearing a long, soft fabricated dress.

(April's dress)

(Your dress)

I finished getting my shoes on and waited for April, we were currently at her house since she didn't want our dresses getting smelly and wet from being down in the sewers, which I could understand, I sighed in both frustration and impatience.

"Cmon April let's go!" I yelled to her from the living room, then I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it, once I opened it I smirked seeing Casey in a tux with clean, brushed back hair.

"Hey Casey, cmon in April will be ready in a moment!" I said cheerfully as I allowed him to walk in.

He smiled and walked in and April's dad came over to Casey to talk to him while they waited for April, as soon as I shut the front door I walked over to April's door and knocked on her door.

"April come on already! Casey's already here!" I said trying to get her out of her room.

As soon as I said Casey was here I heard shuffling of footsteps and she opened the door, revealing her beautiful, yellow dress, I smiled and we both walked over to the living room.

Once Casey's eyes met with April's hid jaw almost dropped to the ground as a pink blush came over his face.

"Y-you look beautiful red" he said with a smile.

"Thanks Casey!" She replied, a tint of pink appearing on her face too.

I smiled at the both of them and April's dad gave April a hug goodbye and we all started walking towards the school, which wasn't very far from April's house.

(Time skip) (play the song)

I was sitting at a table by myself as I drank little sips of the punch from my cup, I watched as Casey and April danced around on the dance floor and smiled.

Then I hear my phone vibrate and I take it out, seeing a notification saying I had a new message, I unlocked my phone and looked at the message. It was Donnie.

'Hey (y/n)! Are you at the dance?' It read.

'Yeah I am why?' I texted back curiously.

'Trust me when I saw look behind you, I'm at the back door to the gym' he replied.

I tilted my head slightly in confusion and looked behind me and looked towards the back door to the gym, I saw a tall boy my age wearing a tux with a violet coloured tie, chocolate brown hair and reddish brown coloured eyes.

The boy must of seen me looking at him because he smiled and walked towards me.

"H-hey (y/n)! Y-you look beautiful tonight!" He said nervously, his voice sounding weirdly familiar, as a light coloured red blush appeared on his face. It took me a second to let what was going on sink in when realisation hits me.

"Donnie?!" I said in surprise, Donnie smiled his signature gap toothed smile, confirming that my guess was correct.

"Wait how did you become a human?!" I said in shock, he raised his wrist and pulled his tux sleeve up a bit revealing a watch.

"I invented a watch that could make me look like a human" he said proudly.

"What made you want to come to me and April's school for the dance?" I asked with curiously.

"W-well.... I-I heard that you had no one t-to go to the dance with s-so, I-I thought I'd c-come to accompany y-you, so y-you wouldn't be lonely" he stammered, making me slightly blush and a chuckle escaping my mouth.

"Alrighty then" I replied with a smile and he returned the smile too.

Next thing I know I hear the music change to a slow dance song and I looked back to face Donnie.

"May I have this dance?" He said offering his hand out to me, I smiled and took his hand.

"Of coarse" I said and we both walked over to the dance floor, April and Casey standing next to us as many other people began to walk onto the dance floor too.

We intertwined our fingers together with the hand we both held, my free hand being placed on his shoulder and his free hand being placed on my waist.

I looked up at him and I smiled and he returned the smile back towards me, as the song went on, me and Donnie continued to dance the night away as did the other people on the dance floor.

Once the slow dance song ended everyone separated from their partners and a fast new song came on for everyone to be able to dance to, Donnie didn't want to dance cause he kept saying he couldn't dance that well but I brought him onto the dance floor anyway.

As I danced I would twirl making my dress twirl into a circle around me, Donnie eventually warmed up to dancing in front of people and danced along side of me.

As we both joined together to dance again, he would take my hand and twirl me around and whenever April and I switched partners I could see a look on Donnie's face as if saying 'I'm watching you Casey Jones!' which would make me laugh.

'Tonight truly is the best night of my life!' I thought happily to myself.

(Time skip)

I waved goodbye to April and Casey and walked back to the lair with Donnie, as we were walking I had a smile on my face that never seemed to fade away.

As we opened the manhole cover and went down the ladder, Donnie closed the manhole cover and smiled at me.

"Tonight was fun! Thank you for coming Donnie, even if I had no idea you were coming" I said with a smile.

"No problem" he simply replied.

As soon as we entered the lair the guys noticed us since they were sitting on the couch, looked at Donnie and jumped up and grabbed their weapons out.

"(Y/n) why did you bring a stranger to the lair?!" Leo yelled.

"This isn't a stranger it's Donnie!" I said standing in front of Donnie.

"Yeah right! Last time I saw Donnie he didn't have hair and wasn't a human" Raph said glaring at Donnie.

Donnie shrugged and simply grabbed his watch and turned it off, making him return to his normal self, the guys put their weapons away but looked extremely confused.

"That's it.... I'm going to bed" Raph said giving up and putting his hands up as he walked away towards his room.

Me and Donnie glanced at Raph as he walked away then turned seeing everyone's confused expressions still on their faces, which made us both laugh.

"It's getting late, we should all head to bed, we need our rest for tomorrow" Donnie said looking at me and smiling kindly and I returned the smile back at him.

"Yeah Donnie's right, I'm going go head to bed, goodnight everyone" Leo said waving goodbye and heading to his room as well, Mikey following behind tiredly as he waved goodbye too.

"Guess we should both head to bed too" Donnie said while stretching his arms tiredly.

"Yeah we should, goodnight Donnie" I said with a smile and walks towards my room.

"Goodnight (y/n)" he replied as I saw him walk to his room in the corner of my eye.

'I'm so glad to have met Donnie and the guys, I've probably said this countless times to myself but if it weren't for them I'd still be on the streets being hunted down by the shredder' I thought as I smiled.

Once I got inside my room I closed the door and got dressed into my (f/c) pajama shirt and long light grey pajama pants since it was a bit cold and climbed into bed, pulling the covers over myself for warmth as my eyes grew heavy from exhaustion as sleep welcomed me with open arms.

Hey guys!
Sorry for the late update, was out for the weekend and there was no Wi-Fi ;-;
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Sorry if theirs any mistakes)
Leave a comment on what you think, a vote and I'll see you! In the next chapter.... bu-bye~!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

61.4K 1.8K 55
*BANG* I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG. MY FUCKING LEG!" I screamed to myself...
63.2K 2.1K 23
You were a TMNT Geek. Your life was pretty good at your Boarding School, until the day Shredder came. Asking of a student with high grades from each...
529K 15K 63
"Don't be embarrassed. I like that you can't focus around me." "I am completely capable of focusing around you." I say and cross my arms, more than...
4.9K 190 16
This is my first story so bear with me. This follows the TNMT movie from 2007, with of course you the lovely reader being added. This isn't the 2012...