My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

由 florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... 更多

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

How To forgive him?

18.1K 266 66
由 florencity

UPDATING EARLY BECAUSE MY STORY GOT 100K YAY! THANKS GUYS FOR READING MY STORY!

-----------

···· Emily's Point of View····

I arrived at the New York Airport and I see A Young guy like 18 with dark green eyes and brown hair holding a sign that said my name. " Hi, Uhmm I guess my dad sent you for me." I smiled and he grabbed my suitcase. We got in the car and he smiled. " So uhmm Where are you taking me?"  I asked and he Grab a tiny chalkboard and wrote something.

" Boston." He wrote and I looked at him confuse and he wrote something again. "I don't speak lol."

" Oh I'm sorry." I smiled and he smiled back.

---

" So am I staying here alone?" I asked as I walked in to this huge house. He nodded no and started writting something on the chalkboard.

" No, Your dad told me to watch you so I'm staying here with you." He wrote.

" Oh, Okay. Can you show me my room?" I asked and he nodded yes. He showed me the way to my new room for a few weeks until dad figures out what to do with Victor. We made sure nobody followed us and we even said outloud that I was going to Hawaii just to trick him if he was watching me. " Thanks for bringing me my suitcase." I laid down on the bed and he smiled.

" Hungry?" He wrote.

" Yes, Do you cook?" I giggled.

" Yes and its really good." He wrote and walked out of the room. I decide to take a shower. When I got in the shower he walked in and I cover myself.

" What the hell?" I shout.

" Don't use that shower!!" He wrote. "Its Acid." I got out of the shower and he grabbed my hand and lead the way to the other bathroom. " S-Sa..Fe..Here."

" Oh so you do Talk? You just have difficulty of talking." I smiled and he nodded. " Don't be ashame to talk to me I wont like laugh at you or something."

" Y-You..Are..B-Beautiful." He blushed and kissed my cheek.

" Oh, listen..I'm engaged." I sighed and he points at my hand. " We got in to a fight but..I maybe over reacted..well no I just.."

" You can trust me." He wrote and I sighed.

" Its fine..I just need to shower." He nodded and walked away. I lock the door and got in the shower.

···· Jason Point of View····

I sat down against Toledo's door until he came back and he was with his wife but Emily wasn't with him. " Where is she?" I spat.

" Jason get the fuck out of here." He spat. " Go home and now you can fuck any girl you want." He glared at me but I didn't move.

" I'm  not leaving until you tell me where THE FUCK SHE IS." He pulled out  his gun.

" Move McCann I'm not in the fucking mood." He yelled.

" Shoot me or I'll shoot you." I point my gun at him.

" McCann get the fuck out of here and you are out the gang you're lucky that I don't kill you."  I got up and got closer to him. " Jason, Leave." He whispered. " I don't want to hurt you."

" Where the fuck is she?" I Yelled.

" I won't fucking tell you." I Shot him on the shoulder. " What the fuck? You are so dead." He groaned and I grabbed his gun.

" Please Jason, Stop. She just needs time." His wife said. She was crying and I point at Toledo's head.

" Where is she?" I asked and I felt a huge pain on my head and immediately fell down on the floor I saw Jack and then I passed out.

---

I woke up in my bed and I  saw Victor. " What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat like venom.

" I saved your fucking life, McCann. You should be grateful you know." He chuckled. " You betrayed your boss twice. First you date his daughter and now you shot him." He laughed. "If I were your boss, You would be dead along time ago."

" But you're aren't." I smirked. " Why you saved my ass?" I chuckled.

" Well we need to find Emily, I need her."

" I will kill the man but you need to leave us alone." I got up and he gave me a beer.

" You will really risk your life for a woman?" He chuckled

" I love her more than My life."

" So thats why you cheated on her?" He smirked.

" I'm not stupid,I know you put something on my shot in the bar and then made sure a woman will leave the hickeys."

" And how do you know you didn't slept with a woman?"

" My fucking dic* doesn't work if it isn't with Emily or someone who looks like her thats why I fucking know." I spat.

" You are so whipped you don't even work on bed no more?" He burst out laughing.

" Oh I work on bed Just with My Woman." I smirked. " So I'll kill your enemie and you'll leave my woman and my gang the fuck alone. Deal?"

" Deal." He smirked.   " If you join my gang you'll never have to worry about your woman being in danger."

" No fucking way man, I just want her to feel safe again." I mumbled.

···· Emily's Point of View····

" You cook real good uh..What's your name?"

"Angel." He wrote.

"Angel, Could you show me around New York later?"

"Yes." He wrote and then my cellphone buzzed.

From:Jason<3

"Where ever you are I'll find you."

To: Jason<3

" I don't want to be found."

From: Jason<3

" Baby, Victor drugged me and planned this out. I didn't cheat."

To: Jason<3

" Oh come on! Why would Victor do that if he wanted you to train me for that job he wants me to do."

From: Jason<3

" Em, We just got engaged. You know how hard that was for me to do, You think I would cheat after I proposed to the woman I love? Is doesn't make sense."

To: Jason<3

" We had a damn argument you were mad and cheated and now Its over because YOU ruined it."

From: Jason<3

" Answer the phone, Please."

He called and I answer it. "What?" I spat.

" Don't be like this Emily, We just got engage don't throw everything we have been thru away for something that didn't happend."

" Exactly we just got engaged and now you say our love is Toxic and stupid, Then you cheated on me with who knows who."

" I didn't cheat! Emily you have to believe me." He yelled.

" I just can't believe what you are saying because I was the one who found you with hickeys on your neck."

" It was Victor who planned this. I saw him at the bar and he bought me a shot and I'm sure he put something in it. Em, I don't remember nothing else."

" Exactly you don't remember so you can't say you didn't cheat on me because you don't remember."

" Emily, Please don't fucking leave me again. What happend to being together forever? Huh, Em?"

" You screw up..I-I have never cheated on you I was always Loyal and the only time I kissed another man was with John just to protect you but I haven't cheated on you for fun Never and It hurts that you betrayed me like that."

" Please." He whispered and it broke my heart almost giving in to him. "I love you."

" I love-.. Goodbye Jason." I hung up and I couldn't hold back the tears.

" Its okay. Lets have fun tonight. Get dress." He wrote.

" Thanks but I think I need time alone." I sighed and got up but he grabbed my hand.

" F-Fun at T-The Circus." He stutter.

" Sure." I faked a smiled and ran upstairs to my new room. I changed clothes something casual but girly. I look in the mirror and its like seeing another person, I'm not the same girl that I was before I met Jason and got involve in my dad's life. I look pale, I have bags under my eyes, My arm has a huge cut that's healing, My lower back have a scar from the time John shot me but what caught my eyes is the tattoo I have with Jason name in it. No matter what he does to me I Still love him and deep down inside of me I want him to find me.

"L-Lets..G-Go?" He smiled and I nodded and smiled back.

---

"So you are in a gang?" I asked him while eating my popcorn waiting for the show to start.

" Y-Yes, I-I don't K-Kill." He grabbed his chalkboard. "My uncle is the one who does the job. I'm in charge of our other business." He wrote.

" Oh, Okay Angel." I smiled and the show started. After a while I needed to use the bathroom and Angel was to in to the show. " I'll be right back." I whispered and walked towards the bathroom and I tried to open the door of the bathroom but it was locked. "Dammit."

" Oh sorry the bathrooms of the Circus are being clean right now." A guy said. " But if you are in a rush you could go in the one in my office." He smiled.

" Thanks but I'll just wait." I really needed to pee and I guess he notice since I crossed my legs.

" I am not a criminal I am just  a normal guy who works in the Circus and its offering you my private bathroom." He chuckled. "Follow me." He started walking and I followed him to his office. He showed me the bathroom and I almost ran inside. I did my business and washed my hands before walking out of the bathroom. " Better?" He smiled.

" Yeah, Thanks." I smiled and he was tiping something on his Laptop. I was about to walk out but he clear his throat getting my attention I look back at him and he smiled.

" Can I get your name?" He asked.

" Emily." I smiled.

" Well Emily is nice to meet you. I'm Jaxon." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I can see he is a gentleman. But why does his name had to sound like Jason." Could I have your number?"

" I uh..Don't have a cellphone." I lied of course I really wasn't ready to date.

" You don't like me?" He chuckled. " I can see your cellphone on your jean pocket." So he was checking me out. Shit I'm busted.

" Its..I just got out of a relation a couple of hours ago so..I'm not ready to date again." I was honest.

" Oh sorry to hear that, Beautiful. I can't believe an Idiot would let go of a beautiful girl like you." I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed his lips. His light blue eyes sparkle and he smile showing his perfect white teeth's and the dimples just made me kissed him again. My hand going thru his black soft hair and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer as we both deepen the kiss. He pulled away and smiled. " That was amazing but I'll really love to take you on a date and get to know you,Emily."

" You are so..Normal." he chuckled.

" Is that a bad thing?" He bit his lower lip and I kissed his lips.

" No, Its just what I needed." I grab his cellphone and dial my number. '" Call me later." I said before walking away.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Victor, I'll kill the man but you have to tell Emily what you did to me." I spat.

" McCann I did drugged you but I didn't make a woman sucked on your neck and mark you." He chuckled. " You did that on your own, You hook up with a blond girl."

" No fucking way." I yelled. "I Wouldn't cheat on my woman."

" But you did, McCann." He smirked.

" Stop fucking Lying Victor."

"Wait stop the car." He almost yelled and I stop the car he got down and shot two mans in the head. He got back in and I drove away as fast as I could.

" Why the fuck did you killed those two? And in the day in public  are you crazy?" I spat.

" I got fucking bored and they owe me $100."  He chuckled and I pulled out of my pocket some money and throw it at him.

" There! But don't fucking come to My City and kill my people, Okay?" I spat like venom.

" You know you don't scare me McCann..I know you are a tough one but I know how to take you down so easy." He smirked.

" And how is that?" I tried to stay calm but he was pissing me off.

" Emily is the first target.." I pulled over the car. " And your beautiful sister is the second target to destroy you." He chuckled. I grabbed him by the neck and pulled out my gun.

" See you in hell motherfucker." I was about to kill him but his smile stopped me. " You know where she is." I whispered and he pushed me off him.

" I knew I couldn't trust you." He got down of the car.

" Do you have her?" I said as I got down.

" No, She wouldn't be answering your text if I had her, But I know where she is. Now go get ready because your mission starts tonight." He laughed. " I hope you survive McCann."

I grabbed my cellphone and called Em but she didn't answer. I kept calling until she turn off her cellphone. Now she is in danger and she doesn't even knows it.

···· Emily's Point of View····

" The pizza is here Finally." I ran to the door and grabbed the Pizza and paid the man. I walked inside and Angel put on a scary movie I know I shouldn't be watching this because of my nightmares but damn I love Halloween II. I sat down and turn on my cellphone just in case Jaxon calls me. It immediately rings and Its Jason so I ignore it and he kept calling.  " Don't you get it? we are over that means you can't call me." I yelled.

" Victor knows where you are." I sighed.

" So now you want me to tell you where I am? I'm not in the moods for this."

" No, I'm serious Be careful."

" What ever, Jason."

" Listen..I am going to do something..That could get me killed..I-I just want you to know that I love you even if you think you hate me I know you love me because a love like ours can't vanish thruw a night.. I'm doing this for you to keep you safe so where ever you are just don't go out and don't trust nobody."

" Baby- Jason what do you mean something that could get you killed?" My heart was beating so fast I though it was going to pop out of my chest.

" I miss you calling me baby.." He sighed. " The job you had to do..I'm going to do it and if I survive he will leave us alone."

" There is no Us!" I yelled. "Get that in your mind McCann."

" I won't fucking let you go again, Get that in your mind Emily."  He spat.

" Just..Be careful and I-I..Love..You..I might be mad now but I don't want nothing to happend to you, Jason. Please be careful."

" I will because after that I'm coming for you, Baby." I smiled. " You know why I don't give up on us?"

" Because you are obssessed with me and love me?" I giggled.

"Damn I miss your laugh. Yes plus I know deep down you want me to come for you." He said so confident.

" And what makes you think that?"

" You answer my text and My calls plus I just track your phone I know you are in New York and I'm coming for you."

" You know I wont recieve you with hugs and kisses, Right?"

" I just want to see you, Em. Even as friend what ever you want until I gain your trust back but I need to be with you."

" Will see what happens."  I mumbled but inside of me I was excited to see him again.

" I love you, Princess."

" I love you too." I heard him sighed then chuckled.

" Its good to hear that before I do my Job."

" Be careful."

" Always." He hung up and Then my mom called me.

" Hey, mom. New York is amazing." I said excited since me and Jason are trying to fix things between us.

" Em, Sweetie.." she sighed.

" Mom, What happend?"I asked I know something is wrong I could hear it on her tone.

" Jason shot your dad." She cried and My heart dropped.

" No, Jason wouldn't do that...How is dad?" I know they have fight before but he would never shoot my dad.

" Jason shot him in the shoulder and if it wasn't for Jack he would have shot him again. He point at his head, He wanted to kill your dad." My mom yelled.

" No..No..Jason wouldn't He knows that will ruin everything." I was shocked and I can't believe he tried to kill my father.

" Your dad is in the hospital, He lost to much blood since Jason shot him so close..In front of me." She sobbed.

" Mom..Jason..No mom if you want me to stay away from him I am doing it Okay? But don't tell me that Jason tried to kill my own father."

" He shot your father Emily."She yelled and I hung up. I called Jason.

"Couldn't resist-" I cut him off before he could talk.

" Did you shot my dad?" I asked with hope that he said no.

" Em.." He sighed.

" Did you or Didn't you shot my dad?" I asked again but this time raising my voice.

" Emily, I-I just-" He wouldn't give me a straight answer and I flipped out.

" Answer me!" I yelled.

" Yes but I was-"

" How could you? He is my father Jason." I started sobbing.

" Em..Please..Don't cry like that because I know is because you..wont forgive me..Please tell me you love me and you forgive me please Em.. don't cry..please..I'll do anything you want me to but don't pushed me away of your life because with out you I'm lonely, A monster, a real criminal..When I'm with you I forget about who I am and what I do..I was desperate Emily and I wanted to find you I asked him and he wouldn't tell me and I shot him..Em..Please. I hate begging and I have done it 3 times in my life and its all because of you. First to your dad then Victor and now I'm begging to you Please don't break me again, don't leave me." He begged me. "I love you, Emily. Please..Please.. Just don't break me..Don't do this." He was desperated for my forgiveness.

" Jason..He is my father and..I'm sorry.." I hung up and  I couldn't stopped crying and Angel hugged me.

" Go..T-To S-Sleep..Tomo..rrow.. New..day."  He struggle to say it and I kissed his cheek and walked upstairs to my room. I laid down crying until my dad called me.

" Hey, princess how are you?" My dad asked.

" Me? How are you? I heard what Jason did.." I sighed.

" Em..You make that boy go crazy. He has never betrayed me or disrespected me until he started dating you."

" He makes me go crazy too! Jesus Christ! I almost killed a woman because of him."

" He is out of the gang and I let him alive because I know how much he means to you but if I see him again I'll beat him up."

" Just..Don't kill him dad. Leave him alone, He is stress out because of me.."I yelled.

" And you still defend him? He cheated on you and he fucking shot me! Your own father in front of your mother!" He yelled. " Its good to know who you love more 'DAUGHTER'." Hs hung up and I start sobbing again. My cellphone rang again.

" Dad Please just-"

" Did I call in a wrong moment?" I heard a familiar voice.

" Who is this?"

" Jaxon, Are you alright?"

" Yeah..Just a bad day." I mumbled.

" For me it was the best because I met this beautiful girl named Emily and for my surprised she kissed me and made my boring usual day in my job interesing and made me happy." He chuckled. " So it Wasn't to bad unless you don't like me?

" Believe me I have never kissed a stranger before." Just Jason but he stole the kiss from me when he kidnapped me.

" So, I guess I'm special?" He chuckled.

" Maybe."

" Do you want to go out with me?"

" When?"

" Right now. I really want to see you."

" Mmm...I..Well...Sure."

" Where do you live?"

" Uhmm I don't know I just got here today."

" Oh are you like in vacation?"

" No, I just moved to New York."

" Well I guess it was meant to be."

"What?"

" Us. Like I met you on the first day you got to New York and We both saw each other fell atracted..we kissed and now we are going on a date."

" Wow..when you say it like that..Aren't we moving to fast? Whats next marrige?" I giggled.

" No..You being my girlfriend." He chuckled. " I love your laugh."

" Thanks, So I'll ask my friend where I live and I'll text you the adress."

" Okay." He hung up and Angel gave me the adress and few minutes later he was at the door. " Seriously? I live next door." He laughed and so did I.

" Well Thats a good thing." I smiled and looked at his sexy body.

" So how about we cook something and get to know each other better?"

" Okay." He grabbed my hand and we walked in to his house. " You live here alone?" I asked while I follow him to the kitchen.

" Yeah, I rent a room because this house is so big for me only." He grabs a few thing from the fridge.

"Oh, But now you are alone?" He nodded Yes and I pressed my lips in to his. I start pulling up his shirt but he stopped me. "What's wrong?"

" Em..I really do like you but I don't want to take advantage of you." He sighed and pressed his hand on my chest. "Your heart is healing from your break up and I would like to help but not by sleeping with you. I can see that you aren't a fast girl so don't rush things, Soon you'll get over the break up." He peck my lips. " So how about we make hamburgers home made?" He smiled.

" You are such a gentleman." I peck his lips. "Thank you."

" No need to thank me sweetie."

" So Hamburguers sounds good." I smiled and we started cooking. My cellphone buzzed.

From: Jason<3

" I LOVE YOU EMILY, I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT YOU. FORGIVE ME." Tears rolled down my blue eyes and Jaxon hugged me from behind.

" Maybe you should block his calls and text." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

To: Jason<3

" I wont answer your text or calls no more. I'm sorry." I continue crying.

" If you love him why don't you get back with him?" Jaxon asked.

" Because He cheated on me and tried to kill my father..Its like choosing him over my father."

From: Jason<3

" I'm coming for you sooner or later you'll be mine." I have to admit that text scared me and I know he is going crazy with out me and this text just proves my point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE

20 COMMENTS AND 75 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

OMG 100K READS ON THIS STORY YAY!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

716K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...
38.9K 1.9K 55
A story in which a 21 year old gang leader, Jason McCann tries to find the killer who murdered his fiancé, but in the process seems to take an intrig...