My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

By florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... More

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

Our Argument >·<

18.9K 310 58
By florencity

···Emily's Point of View····

I chew on my lip as I saw his facial expression change to anger but its not my fault, I don't even know where Justin got my number. " J-Jason." I stutter and right there he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the room, He made me stand up by pulling my hair up and pushed me hard againt the wall. I was sobbing by now but he didn't seem to care he was angry and his brown eyes had no lust no spark just a blank expression. " McCann Stop." I yelled as he was about to slap me, He looks at his hand which it was up ready to hit me.

" God Dammit, Em. You see what you make me do?" He shouted and grab my hair and pulled me in to a kiss, He kissed me rough and I felt his body slowly relaxing.

" I don't know how he got my number." I whispered on his lips. " Don't hate me please, Today we were suppose to be happy." I kissed his lips and he grabbed my waist so tight I whimper. " You're hurting me."

" Should I feel sorry for you?  Huh? When you went behind my back to that fucking bastards house and kissed him." He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

" You already know what happend why the hell are you like this?" I shouted and He ript my shirt off.

" Because I though he fucking kissed you but no, You kissed him." He spat like venom and Pulled down my Pj pants and panties.

" He kissed me first." I shout.

" Don't fucking lie to me, It was in the fucking text."  He grabbed a condom and put it on.

" I didn't felt anything." I moaned as he thrust in.

" Then feel this." He grabbed my thigh and pulled it up to his torso as he start thrusting in harder and his grip on my thigh was hurting me I could feel his nails digging in to my skin. Tears rolled down my blue eyes he was thrusting so hard it was really hurting me. When he finished he took off the condom and threw it at me. " Your lucky I love fucking you." He spat and grabbed the clothes he bought yesterday for the party. " You see YOU always screw it up." He put on a shirt then his jeans and his shoes. " See you on monday and if I find out that you are fucking Justin I swear for my life that I will fucking kill him." He spat before leaving the apartment. I tried to get up but damn my legs were still shaking and he hurt me because I feel like someone cut the inside of my Lady part. I walked  out of the room and grabbed my cellphone, I dial his number and he ignore the call.

To: Jason<3

" Please answer the phone."

To: Jason<3

" Answer me! Please babe."

He doesn't answer and I was going crazy. He walked in and walked straight towards me I got scared and closed my eyes ready for him to push me or something but I was surprised to feel his lips on mines kissing me softly. He pulled away and I open my eyes gazing at his brown eyes back to normal. " Baby, Please forgive me." He peck my lips and he carressed  my thighs gently. "You already have a bruise." His eyes were fill with tears about to cry but he made sure not to let them fall. " I hurt you because you make me go crazy." He sighed. " I hate hurting you but you make me lose my mind." He kissed my thigh. " I'm so sorry, Princess." He peck my lips. " I'm sorry, You must be hurt down there I was to rough." He shook his head. " Baby, Please forgive me." He wasn't letting me talk. " I-I black out and hurt you, Look at that scratch."

" Jason, Stop! I forgive you and I want you to forgive me, Its True I kissed Justin but I knew it was wrong and ran away." I sighed. " I deserve what you did to me..I shouldn't  have even talked to him or go to his house." I mumbled.

" No woman deserves to be treated like I treated you, I feel so bad for what I did....That was like raping you..Em I'm really sorry."  He hugged me tight for a few minutes just whispering how sorry he was.

" Its alright..Just don't leave me." I whispered and he peck my lips.

" Never." He took of his shirt and put it on me covering me since I was naked.

" Thanks." I mumbled.

" Get dress we have a party to go to." I smiled. " If you still want to go with me."

" Of course I want to." He walks in to the closet and grabbed my excersice pants and he help me put it on. " I know how to dress myself." I giggled.

" You're my princess and You deserve the best and Tonight I promise its going to be a night to remember." He kissed my lips and grabbed my bag where my dress is and then carried me to the car. Once we were in I remember Snoopy.

" Our Puppy." I almost shout as Jason drove away.

" Fuck, I forgot about him. I'll call Toledo to watch him."  While he was on the phone I heard the radio.

" Breaking News Justin Bieber seriously injured. Aparently someone broke in to his home in Toronto and Attack him brutaly leaving him unconscious. His mom found him and called the police and ambulance. He is in the hospital still unconscious, The police is waiting for him to wake up to ask him about  but we have our people there trying to gather information for you beliebers." Jason chuckled and I didn't even notice he hung up.

" What did you do?" I shout and he just shrugged. " JASON!" He glared at me.

" I beat the shit out of him." He chuckled.

" No! Why the hell did you do that? Now.. He is in the damn hospital."

" Oh so now you worry about him? Want me to drop you in the hospital for you to see him? To see how I almost killed that mutherfucker for disrespecting me."He spat like venom.

" You are so jealous, So Jealous you don't see the point. He is a huge pop star the police wont stop until they find out who did this and take them to jail." I explained.

" I don't fucking care, Emily. I only care about you and he knew you are my woman so how dare him flirt with you and sending you text's knowing who you are dating." He smirked.

" But I do care because I love you and if they take you away I don't know what I would do with out you." I yelled.

" Nobody is taking me away, Baby. I'm here and I'm not going anywere." He kissed my lips. " Get some rest and I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel."

" Fine.." I really wanted to stop fighting and the tension was still between us and then the sting down there was a little painful I just needed to sleep. Poor Justin got in to this mess because of me.

···· Jason Point of View····

She fell a sleep and I decide to call Toledo. " Please tell me it wasn't you who beat up Justin?" He asked while laughing.

" Yes, It was me." I chuckled.

" What did he do?"

"Flirt with my woman and you know how that makes me feel."

" So you beat him up and what the fuck did you do to her?"

" Not much you know I don't hit woman's."

" How is she? Did she sleep last night?

" Yeah she did and woke up late and now she is sleeping again."

" I hope she doesn't have those nightmares again." He sighed.

" What happend last time?"

" She would stay up all night, She just slept two times in a week."

" That's Impossible."

" She would do anything to stay awake."

" How did she get over it?"

" She-" Shit my cellphone battery died. I guess I need to find out a way to help Emily. I finally made it to the hotel we still have 3 hours to get ready and Emily is still sleeping.

"Emily, Baby wake up." I shook her a little bit and she woke up screaming. "Babe, Calm down its just me." I kissed her lips and I felt her heart it really wanted to pop out of her chest. " Baby, Relax." She looked so anxious it really got me worried.

" We are here?" She asked her breath getting back to normal.

" Yes, lets get down." I kissed her lips and we got down and walked inside the hotel. " Give me the biggest suite in the hotel." I said to the man.

" It would be $1,000 a night." He stutter.

" I'm staying 3 nights." I pulled out of my pocket and gave the man $3,000 and he gave me the key. " By the way shouldn't I give you my name for you to type on that computer?" I chuckled. " Or do you already know who I am." I smirked and I heard Emily giggled.

" I know just go on to your room." He said and we walked to the elevator.

" You scared him with out even doing anything." She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gaze at my eyes and peck my lips. " You don't know how much I love you." I pushed her gently against the wall of the elevator and kissed her passionetly. We broke the kiss when the doors open and someone got in, I peck her lips and I licked her lower lip and for my surprise she parten her lips i slip my tongue and continue our little make out sesion.The door open again and we got out of the elevator and found our room. I open the door and She looked surprised. " This is bigger than our apartment."

" Well I told you I would treat you like a princess." I wink at her and she check the room and then ran back and hugged me.

" There is a Jacuzzy." She said excited.

" Will enjoy it tonight but now we have to eat, shower and go to the party." I grab my cellphone charger and plug it, I turn my cellphone on and Taylor called me. " Hey."

" Hey? I have been calling you like for 3 hours straight, What hotel are you staying?"

" Hotel el paraiso."

" Me too, what room are you in?"

" 315."

" You got the big suite huh?

" Just giving my woman what she deserves." I look at Em she is jumping on the king bed like a little girl.

" What did you do to her?"

" Got in to a fight but we are good now, So want me to order you something to eat?"

" Yeah oh and mike too. See you in a bit." She hung up and I walked to the room and Emily stopped Jumping.

" You don't have to stop." I chuckled. "I already saw you." She hugged me tight.

" I love you so so so much." She kissed my lips.

" I love you, Emily. I'm sorry for what I did before you know I hate hurting you-"

" I know.. but it wasn't you..You just blacked out and I know the feeling." She sighed.

" Uhmm..So lets  order some food? What do you want?" I asked her and she kissed my lips. " My lips aren't on the menu." I chuckled.

" Are you sure?" She smirked.

" I'm sure." She peck my lips. " Well I'll make a change, no pizza for my lips?"

" Haha, No way I prefer my Pizza." She laughed and I glared at her playfuly.

" Oh really so you prefer a pizza over this delicious lips that you know can do magic that could take you to the moon." I teased.

" You are so cocky some times." She giggled. " And now that we have talked about pizza..Thats what I want to eat."

" Don't you get tired of Pizza?" I asked seriously this girl could eat pizza every day.

" Nope, Its my favorite and I wouldn't change it for anything." She peck my lips and we heard a knock on the door.

" That's Taylor."  I walked to the door and open it. Taylor jumped in to my arms hugging me tight. " I love you."

" I love you too, Big bro." She giggled and pulled away from me.

" Hey, Mike lets go out and find a pizza hut around here." I chuckled. " My woman wants Pizza."

" Oh Me too." Taylor said and kissed Mike. " You know my favorite."

" I'm your brother you know?" I rolled my eyes playfuly.

" Hey Tay." Emily kissed her cheek. " Makeover time?" She giggled.

" definitely, Oh and this is my boyfriend Mike." Emily smiled and shook his hand.

" I'm Emily." She introduce herself. Now I hate the way he is looking at her." Nice to meet you." She smiled.

" Yeah, nice to meet you." He smiled and I kissed Emily's lips.

" Lets go." I spat to Mike. " So I guess we'll all eat pizza." Emily kissed my lips.

" I love you, McCann." She giggled and Kissed my lips again. Maybe she notice that I got jealous.

" I love you too." I smiled and walked away with Mike. " You know she is my woman, Right?"

" Dude chill out, I'm with your sister and I would never cheat on her." He chuckled. " I was just amazed with her blue eyes thats it."

" She is beautiful huh?"

" Really beautiful no wonder why she got you so crazy for her."

" Yeah and if you look at her like that again I'll beat the fuck out of you, Got it?"

" Relax it wont happend again."

" It better not." I spat.

···Emily's Point of View····

" So my dress is turquoise, Short and mayor cleavage on the back." I said to Taylor while I look on her bag for make up. " Jason didn't gave me time to bring my stuff he just grabbed the bag where my clothes and Heels were."

" Oh Well luckly you I brought my make up kit." She giggled. "But its not like you need it tho."

" Jason hates when I wear make up but I just like making my eyes pop out." I sighed and laid down on the bed.

" Oh just with the blue dress believe me they are going to pop out." She laid down next to me.

" So Mike is cute, You dis good." I smiled.

" Yeah, He is a great guy and jas a clean record because Jason let me go to Paris on Christmas with him." She giggled. " And you know How Jason is."

" Super Protective and super Jealous." I laughed and so did she.

" So what happend between you two?" She asked.

" I almost cheated." I admitted.

" What? You are so madly inlove with him like what happend?" She looked a little shocked.

" I know but I Kissed the guy." She laughed. " Its not funny, Tay." I sighed.

" Everybody cheats atleast once and you two have been thru so much like its not like you had sex with the guy it was just a kiss right?" I nodded yes. " Well its fine, it was just the temptation."

" You're right." I hugged her. " So that means that you have cheated on Mike?"

" Yeah, I met this cute guy in Paris behind mike's back of course and He french kissed very well." She smirked and then we both burst out laughing.

" What so funny?" We both sat down fast to see Jason and Mike looking at us. We both look at each other and laughed again. " Girls?" He glared at us but then smiled. " The food, Lets eat." He chuckled and grabbed my hand. " I love you, Beautiful." He peck my lips and we sat down on the dinning table eating our Pizza.

" So babe is your crazy uncle going to be there?" I asked and Taylor looked at me then at Jason.

" Maybe, I hope not." He sighed. " I really am not in the mood for a fight."

" You have seen him?" Taylor asked.

" Yes, He was in the cabin searching for the..You know the thing dad gave me." I looked at him and he glared at Tay and she didn't ask no more.

" What is the thing?" I asked and Taylor looked at Jason.

" Its..A beautiful necklace with huge diamonds that cost alot and I wanted to surprise you on san valetines day but you are so damn curious to know so there you go." He sighed.

" Oh, Babe..I'm so sorry.." I cupped his face and kissed his lips.

" You are going to love it." Taylor said  to me excited and then hugged Jason.

" You think she'll like it?" He asked to her.

" Of course and if she don't I'll kill her myself that necklace it has been in the family for so long and now you are going to give it to Em...Finally." she giggled.

" I'm right here you know?" I giggled. " And I love everything thats comes from Jason." Jason burst out laughing.

" Everything Babe? He licked his lips. "Are you sure?"

" You are so dirty." I rolled my eyes playfuly.

" I love you, Em." He chuckled.

" I love you too, Jason." I kissed his lips. " Tonight is going to be fun."

" You don't know how much fun its going to be, Babe." He chuckled. "You are going to party with the McCann's Family aren't you nervous?" He smirked.

" I already dealed with the baddest one and tamed him so I think I'll fit in perfectly.Dont you think?" I smirked and he kissed my lips.

" My badass girl huh?" He teased and peck my lips.

" Something like that." I wink and continue eating my pizza while Tay and Mike continue laughing at us.

" Oh and You haven't tamed me." He wink at me.

" Are you sure, McCann?"

" 100% Sure."

" Will see tonight." I licked my lips and He bit his lower lip.

" Will see." I smirked and so did he.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

25 VOTE AND 80 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER (THE PARTY)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...
335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
STOLEN By Emgie

Fanfiction

106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...