brothers best friend( Magcon...

By Izzy_For_Tonight

When your brother is a famous viner Izzy can't seem to find a reason to brag about it so she keeps it a secre... More

Your brothers best friend
Magcon VIP
The truths
Chapter 4
Wake up
To the Hospital
Hospital fun
The third day
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Date night
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sorry
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Finals
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Guys...
Chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
End of last chap.
SEQUEL
DONT GET EXCITED

Chapter 11

5.2K 60 1
By Izzy_For_Tonight

Izzy's P.O.V
Cam is gonna ask Brianna out!! I was going to tell them my plan but Brianna walked in. She filled me in on all the love stories and drama. Matty has a crush. I knew it! He told Brianna he likes Bailey!! And Kerissa and Brent OMG tots adorbs! I told Brianna to tell Cam to get me a taco and to send Nash in here. As she walked out I finalized my plan. Brianna loves surprises, basketball, softball, and sloths. The sloth part I am not sure how to add in. While I am thinking Nash walks in. "Fill me in on da drama girl!" he says like a sassy girl. I laugh and tell him the plan. "Okay so when are we going to do this?" he asks absorbing the plan. "Tomorrow!" I says so pumped for this. He laughs and nods his head. Tomorrow I get out so it will be perfect.

Yay I'm free from this stupid room. I ride on Cam's back out to the car. We went over the plan and got in the car. Brianna and Bailey waited in the car so when I got in they hugged me and we laughed about nothing. this is what I missed. Me and my girls being weirdos. Kerissa and the boys were finishing the plan. The plan! Your probably wondering what the plan is. When we get back to the hotel made a mess to make it look like they just left. Then Cam's going to tell Brianna they must have gone out. Cam will take her to the movies. We got a bunch of pictures and videos of them together and made a short movie. The boys had to rent out the whole theatre and ask to play their movie instead of like ads. Once they finish watching that and the real movie Cam is gonna take her to the celtics game. He is going to ask her out at halftime on the court and then we will all flood onto the court. IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT! Here we go the very first step of the plan. Make her think everyone left.

I AM SO EXCITED! Lucky Brianna!!! Hope your enjoying the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.7K 42
Nash Grier has always been very protective over his twin sister Camden but when she meets the guys for the first time, she falls for one and Nash tri...
98.4K 2.1K 80
[Magcon Fanfic] WARNING- this story is being edited because it's all over the place and It's going to take a long time to edit. --- Everyone has thei...
61.2K 1.1K 31
Courtney wasn't your average girl. She was super famous thanks to Vine. Everywhere she went she was noticed. Court, though, wasn't interested in bein...
153K 2.5K 27
Three best friends go to magcon to meet 9 "innocent" guys. when they go to the convention, whats going to happen when the girl's meet the guys? Will...