Chapter 11

Izzy's P.O.V
Cam is gonna ask Brianna out!! I was going to tell them my plan but Brianna walked in. She filled me in on all the love stories and drama. Matty has a crush. I knew it! He told Brianna he likes Bailey!! And Kerissa and Brent OMG tots adorbs! I told Brianna to tell Cam to get me a taco and to send Nash in here. As she walked out I finalized my plan. Brianna loves surprises, basketball, softball, and sloths. The sloth part I am not sure how to add in. While I am thinking Nash walks in. "Fill me in on da drama girl!" he says like a sassy girl. I laugh and tell him the plan. "Okay so when are we going to do this?" he asks absorbing the plan. "Tomorrow!" I says so pumped for this. He laughs and nods his head. Tomorrow I get out so it will be perfect.

Yay I'm free from this stupid room. I ride on Cam's back out to the car. We went over the plan and got in the car. Brianna and Bailey waited in the car so when I got in they hugged me and we laughed about nothing. this is what I missed. Me and my girls being weirdos. Kerissa and the boys were finishing the plan. The plan! Your probably wondering what the plan is. When we get back to the hotel made a mess to make it look like they just left. Then Cam's going to tell Brianna they must have gone out. Cam will take her to the movies. We got a bunch of pictures and videos of them together and made a short movie. The boys had to rent out the whole theatre and ask to play their movie instead of like ads. Once they finish watching that and the real movie Cam is gonna take her to the celtics game. He is going to ask her out at halftime on the court and then we will all flood onto the court. IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT! Here we go the very first step of the plan. Make her think everyone left.

I AM SO EXCITED! Lucky Brianna!!! Hope your enjoying the book!