Chapter 16

Izzy's P.O.V
I don't think I know where Brianna is, I know exactly where she is. She is at our school. In the Chorus room. Our least favorite place in the entire school. In the picture I can see the other chairs, and she is clearly tied to one of the chorus chairs. My ankle feels like its on fire and my cuts feel like I am being stabbed. I can't let Nash and Cam come into the school. Jason will have no problem killing them. I love them too much for that. If Jason kills me, I will have saved my best friend, my brother, and the kid who I think I might be in love with. I know Cameron is in love with Brianna. I start limping out of the bathroom with the two angry boys following. I walk over to where everyone else is sitting and say, "I am going, ALONE, to where I am 109% sure Brianna is. If I'm gone for more than 15 minutes send in help. None of you but maybe a cop. I love all you guys." I start to limp out the door when I trip. I am pretty positive my ankle is broken but one way or another I am getting Brianna. Nash's strong hands lift me to my feet. Kerissa grabs me and helps me into out room. She goes into her bag and pulls out her ankle boot and crutches. She has bad ankles so she carries it everywhere. I thank her and take them. As I stand up she asks me, "where is Bri?" I sigh and reply, "at school." Kerissa groans and combs her fingers through her hair. "you realize Nash and Cam aren't letting you go alone right?" Not her too. "I am going alone. Jason will kill them." Kerissa faces me and says, "Izzy he will kill you too! If they let you go I am not!" Great. Now it's 1 to 3. I just ignore her and walk, or crutch, out the door. Not long after I hear Nash, Cam, and Matt trailing behind me. "Izzy where are you going the elevator is over here?" Matt asks. Crap I have these stupid crutches so the stairs will be tough. Yah f these crutches. I take them out from underneath my arms and carry them as I begin to hobble down the stairs. "Izzy get up here! your going to kill yourself!" I know Cam knows there is no way I'm stepping foot in that elevator. "Nah dude she ain't going in that elevator." Cam says for me. "Thanks Cammy." I say as I continue down. Once we reach the bottom I crutch over to the waiting car. I hop in not even waiting for the boys. When they get in I give George the address and we head off. That asshole can't hurt my BESTFRIEND with out expecting me to kick him in the face.