Chapter 54

Izzy's P.O.V

I woke up at 3:09 am from a nightmare. I carefully slipped out of the bed not to wake Jack. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. On my cheek was a little blue bruise. Uh I'm gonna have to cover that up. I was wearing shorts and a Obey muscle tank top. There was no way that I could fall right back asleep so I decided to take a trip around the hotel. I skipped down the stairs and roamed into one of the big rooms. It was a game room with ping pong, a TV, a pool table, and air hockey. Hm I should tell the boys about this room. I continued on my tour. All the other rooms were ballrooms or breakfast halls until the last door in the hallway.

Inside was a couch and a big mahogany wood piano. When I was little my dad thought me and Cammy how to play a little. Cam stopped after, the accident, but I didn't.If anything I started to play more. Playing piano makes the world seem to disappear for a short while. The feeling of running your fingers over the delicate ivory keys and the beautiful notes that pour out. I check for a 'do not play' sign but didn't find one so I slid down onto the piano bench.

I just played an A scale and then smiled. It sounded so good. I sat up and ran my hands over the keys. I'm not the best singer, that position goes to Bri, even if he won't admit it. Usually I sing anyways to whatever I'm playing.Without even thinking I start to play 'Human' by Christina Perri. The song gradually gets louder and faster. I start to sing along with the piano.

"Cause I'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human. And I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart cause I'm only human." I sing pouring notes out of the piano.

"I didn't know you could play or sing." Someone says from behind me. I jump not realizing anyone was here. I turn around and its Matt.

"What are you doing down here?" I ask. He smile and moves to the side and Bailey is standing there with a grin on her face. She runs over to me and crushes me in a hug. "That was so good!" She says. I laugh and thank her but then ask again. "Wait so why are you guys down here?"

"Bailey heard you, Cam, and Bri yelling and she wanted to know what was going on but I told her to wait it out. While I was up peeing I heard you leave the room so I grabbed Bails and brought her down here." Matt says shrugging his shoulders. "But one question, what happened to your face?" I put my hand over the small bruise and look down. Bailey hugs me again. "You don't need to tell us hon its okay." She says rubbing my back. I shake my head and look up. "Cam, cam hit me." I quietly say. Hearing myself say it makes me realize fully that he really did slap me. Baileys eyes go wide and Matt sits there in disbelief.

I take Bailey and Matt's hand and pull them onto the piano bench with me. I start to play 'All of Me' by John Legend. Baileys starts to sing along with me while Matt just watches my hand flow on the keys. Halfway through the song I hear another voice and then footsteps. Its Johnson. We all sit there singing, tapping, and playing along. Feels just like with Dad.

"Not that I don't want you here Jack, but why are here?" I ask him once the song is over. "I woke up when you went in the bathroom. Then you left so I got up grabbed my phone and left too. The only reason I found you was the piano playing at 3:00 in the morning." We all laugh. I notice Jack doing something on his phone so I lean over to see but he leans away so that I can't. "Jaaaacckk!" He waved a finger in my face before returning to what he was doing. Not a minute later my phone went off.

Zayyum girl you too good!Caught yah ;) @I_z_Z_y watch the rest @ YouTube.com/jackandjack

He posted a video of me playing and all of us singing! It had 4,056 likes already.

"Jack! I don't like people to know I play, and I also don't want people to know I'm with you guys just yet." I said waving my phone in his face. His eyes got a little bigger and then he says, "Oh, sorry Iz! My bad didn't know that." I just shook my head and then yawned. "Tired?" Jack asks. I nod my head and then stand up.

"Night guys!" Before I walk very far I'm scooped up into someone's arms. I don't really care who it is but I'm pretty sure it's Jack, since we're going to the same place. I nuzzle my head into his chest and listen to the slow, steady beat of his heart before drifting off.

Surprise!!!That was a pretty long chapter! If anyone has any ideas for the story you can send some to me because I'm almost out of ideas... But I hope you guys enjoyed!

~Izzy