Chapter 53

Brianna's P.O.V

Izzy took the ice and practically ran out of the room. I looked down the hallway and she stopped at the Jack's room. I walked over to the table in front of Cameron and slammed my hands on it.

"Cameron what has gotten into you?! You just fucking slapped your little sister! No matter what she didnt tell you or whatever you can't hit her!" I yell. "Cameron look at me please." I say more calmly. He lifts his head up and his eyes are bloodshot and tears are pouring down his face. It felt like I was watching a small puppy be abused. I walked around the table and hugged him as tight as I could. "Cam I'm sorry I yelled at you but that was so...so..." "Horrible. Stupid. Dumbest thing I could've done?" He says between sniffles. "No, yes, and no. What I was thinking was, it wasn't you at all. You don't do those sort of things, ever!" I let go of him and looked down at him. He had finally stopped crying but looked just as miserable. I crouched down in front of him and grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him hard. As soon as I started to kiss him he kissed back. He grabbed the sides of my legs and pulled me onto his lap not breaking the kiss. We stayed like that for a solid two minutes. Finally I pulled away and just rested my forehead onto his catching my breath. That was... great! We sat there staring at each other until I pecked his lips once more and got up to shower.

"Nooo... come back." Cam complained reaching his arms out. I laughed and waved my finger at him. "Nope." I say popping the 'p'. He makes a pouty face and then gets up to change. Honestly I have absolutely no idea where Nash went. Eh, whatever.

After my 10 minute shower I changed into some black 'Pink' shorts, a big Batman t shirt, and threw my hair into a messy bun. When I walked out Cameron was holding his phone out in front of him. He was in a ball with a few tears slipping down his cheeks. I walk over and crouch in front of him again. With my thumbs I wipe away his few tears.

"She isn't responding and I-I don't know where she is a-and I'm supposed to take care of her and mom will be so mad. What if she gets lost? Or someone takes her? Or she gets hurt?" He lists off lightly crying again. I stand up and take his phone from his hand and throw onto the couch.

"Don't worry about it." I simply say walking to the other side of the bed. He turns to me with a look of utter disbelief and anger. "What does that mean?! You don't care if shes lost or hurt?!" He says. Okay now that I'm thinking about I probably just said that I know where she is.

"No no no! I know where she is and she's safe, okay, and definitely not lost." He seems to relax a little. "Where is she?" He asks. "Jack's" I reply. He lets out a breath and then pulls me into a hug. I kiss his neck and he releases me a little. He lightly kisses my lips and then closes his eyes. Whatever happened tonight between them was bad, I should probably find out.