Chapter 25

Jack G's P.O.V
I walked in and Brianna looked up and smiled. I hugged Izzy from behind and let go with one arm to wave the tacos in front of her face. I feel her sit up a bit taller then she reaches in front of her. I whip them away really fast. "Jaaaack!" Izzy moans like a little kid. "What do you say?" I ask with a smirk on my face. "I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A TACO!" She says with puppy dog eyes. She was sitting cross legged but swings her legs over the side of the bed. I shake my head, "Thats not the answer I was looking for" I say teasingly. "Jack, don't make me come over there and smack that smirk off your face. I want me a taco!" She says reaching for her crutches. I run forward and grab them and put them on the other side of the room. "Jack!!!" Izzy says pretty loud. "Say it." "Uh fine, I love you Jack you are the coolest person I know and you are the better jack. Thank you for being utterly amazing." At the end she does a cheeky smile. I laugh and toss her the tacos and put her crutches back. "Uh yes thank you! Here Bri. Jack your such a twerp!" She says stuffing her face with a taco and handing a second one to Brianna. Once they are all the tacos except for the one I managed to steal Izzy started, "Okay Brianna, I already explained the plan to Jack. So the plan is that I want to make a list of things we would never do no matter how upset or depressed we became.me and Cam already made one for us but it wasn't very long and he broke it sooo... who has any ideas?" Brianna jumped up and down waving her hand around. Me and Izzy laughed at her, "Yes Brianna?" "For number one put, attempt suicide." wow that was forward. "Oh yah good. And number two I think should be cutting." We all nod and go on for 10 more things on our list. Once we finish I send Izzy to her room and pretend to mommy Brianna. "Okay little miss Brianna, it is way past your bed time! Now get comfy." I say in my old lady voice while I tuck her in. She just laughs and rolls over. "Well good night Jack and thanks." "Night Brianna and your welcome feel better soon!" I walk out and go next door to Izzy's room and she is already passed out on her bed. I laugh at her and pull the blankets up onto her. "Night Iz." she quietly moans and curls up into a ball and dozes off. As soon as she falls asleep I realize how tired I am and drift into a deep sleep on the couch.