Chapter 49

Brianna's P.O.V

"Jason stop!"He crept forwards with the knife in his hands. "Now why would I do that babe?" I kicked him in the nuts and yelled, "Dont call me babe and leave me alone! I have a boyfriend!" I started to walk away but I heard someone screaming my name. I turned around to see Jason holding Izzy with a knife to her neck. "Brianna! Brianna!" She was yelling. I tried to run to her but I was chained to the wall.

I sat up sweaty and crying. Izzy was holding my face in her hands while saying my name. That's why I heard her calling my name. I didn't hesitate to crush her in a hug. Immediately she hugged back whispered words in my ear to try and calm me down.

"Hey Bri, you're alright it was just a dream. We're here and safe. You're okay." She said rubbing my back. "It was just way to real. All these stupid dreams are coming back." I say letting her go and whipping my tears off my face. "They are all just imagination none of its real, I promise." She says smiling at me. Izzy gets up and walks over to the boys door. I just sit there and process what just happened. Izzy comes back in with Cam. He runs over and picks me up then sits down with me in his lap.

"Hey, your okay right? We're all good. It was just a dream. He can't touch you if I have anything to do about it." I snuggle into his chest and breath in his sent. He smells so great.

"Cam?" I ask looking up. "Yah?" He asks with his eyes closed. "Why do you always smell so good?" He smiles and opens his eyes. "Babe, it's called chick magnet." He says. I laugh and lay back into his chest. I fell back asleep in his arms.

"Brianna!" Someone yells shaking me. "Get the hell off me." I moan. "Brianna get your lazy ass up and in the bathroom or we will leave you here and go to the next Magcon without you!" Bailey yells. I jolt up and look around. Izzy is sitting on the bed on her phone, Kerissa is curling her hair in the mirror, and Bailey is rummaging through her suitcase. Where's Cam? "He is showering and getting ready." Izzy says. I laugh and ask, "How did you know I was thinking that?" "well one your my best friend and I know that's what would come to mind first. Two I do that when Nash is missing." She says the last part quietly. I jump onto her bed. "Wanna tell me what's up bæ?" I ask taking her phone from her hands. "no." She simply answers. "You can tell me anything you know that right?" "She knows that too." Izzy says before getting up and going into the shower.

I change into a red Magcon sweatshirt and black leggings. I add some white Jordan's and throw my hair into a messy bun. Bailey decides to wear a blue and grey crop top with baggy black sweatpants and a grey SnapBack. Kerissa is wearing a pair of jean shorts, a big navy Hollister sweater, blue vans and has her hair curled and pinned back. Izzy walks out of the bathroom in the same outfit as me but with red Jordan's instead of white.

"Twinzies!!" We both yell in an annoying girlie voice. We all start laughing until Taylor stumbles in through the door and yells at us.

"Shut the fuck up! And we are ready to go." Its 6:30 in the morning and I am gonna have to say he isn't a morning person, none of us are really.

"Izzy you smell like a guy." Kerissa says sniffing Izzy's sweatshirt. Izzy laughs and smells her sweatshirt too.

"Aw narts! This is Carter's because I couldn't find mine, Nash is wearing his, and Cam wouldn't share!" Izzy says scrunching up her nose. We all laugh then everyone grabs their luggage and gets in the limo. I lay on Cams lap and doze off. Magcon Chicago here we come.