The Little Black Book of Imag...

By XII_ish

Eww, These Are Dirty... One Direction, Zayn Malik & 5SOS WARNING: These stories are se.xually detailed. Meani... More

My Little Black Book of Imagines
Naill Horan Imagine 1
Liam Payne Imagine 2
Commenting
Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 1
Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 2
Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 3
Harry Styles Imagine 6
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 1
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 2
Commenting
Zayn Malik Imagine 5
Niall Horan Imagine 7
Commenting
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 3
Harry Styles Imagine 8
Celebration!!
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 4
Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 4
Commenting
Liam Payne Imagine 9
Zayn Malik Imagine 10 prt. 1
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 5
Announcement
Calum Hood Imagine 11
Zayn Malik Imagine 10 prt. 2
Harry Styles Imagine 12
Harry Styles Imagine 13
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 14
Zayn Malik Imagine 15
Commenting
Niall Horan Imagine 16
Depression & Anxiety & Similar Things
Ashton Irwin Imagine 17
Michael Clifford Imagine 18
Harry Styles Imagine 19
Niall Horan Imagine 21
Commenting
Zayn Malik Imagine 22
Luke Hemmings Imagine 24
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 pt. 1
Ashton Irwin Imagine 23
Session 1: Malik, Zayn
Commenting
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 pt. 2
Session 2: Liam Payne
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 pt. 3
Session 3: Harry Styles
Session 4: Niall Horan
Session 5: Louis Tomlinson
Calum Hood Imagine 26
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 prt. 4
Harry Styles Imagine 27
Session 6: Who's Who
Michael Clifford Imagine 28
Liam Payne Imagine 29
Niall Horan Imagine 30
Harry Styles Imagine 31
Zayn Malik Imagine 32
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 33
Luke Hemmings Imagine 34
Ashton Irwin Imagine 35
Liam Payne Imagine 36
Niall Horan Imagine 38
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 39
Harry Styles Imagine 40
Niall Horan Imagine 41
Liam Payne Imagine 42

Liam Payne Imagine 20

6.8K 48 7
By XII_ish

Twentieth Imagine this has to be some sort of milestone so...YAYYY 20TH IMAGINE!!!

These are for Kimberly and Johana! I hope you guys enjoy!

******************************

Kimberly:

"When are you leaving?" Harry asks me and leans against my counter. He's stopped by for a chat, but he didn't know that I had plans.

"I'm not, she's coming here." I check my watch and time is getting away from me. "As a matter of fact, she'll be here soon. So you, need to go." I shoo him off and he heads toward the door.

"Fifth date, huh? Isn't it some milestone or something?" He stops in front of the door and turns to face me. My curly haired mate wears a confused look on his face.

"For us, yes, with most it's after the third date." I reach behind him and begin to slowly pull the door open.

"I'm going, I'm going. Let me know how it goes, yeah?"

"Yeah, right. Be safe." I laugh and we hug briefly. I spend time cleaning my apartment.

KIMBERLY's P.O.V

I smooth out my flimsy shirt before stepping out of the elevator. I follow the instructions from Liam's text to his apartment.

When I knock on his door it takes him a minute to get to the door. When the barrier between us is opened the guy I've been dating for a few weeks can be seen. He's wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of lose skinny jeans. He's not wearing any shoes, just a pair of purple socks. He is the most sexy and cute at this moment.

"Hi, Liam." I step into our hug and feel his warm kiss at my temple.

"Hi, love. How was the drive?" He asks me as I take off my boots to reveal red socks.

"It was nice. Thanks for asking."

"Here."

He shows me a barstool and tells me to sit. He walks around the bar and looks into the fridge. He pulls out a bottle of white wine. He pours me a glass and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I smile to him.

"Well, I'm not much of a cooker but I can order takeout." he smiles to me and I laugh.

"Sounds great! What are we having?"

"Dominos of course."

"Sounds even better!"

"I ordered a while ago so it should be here soon." He grabs the wine bottle and begins to come around the counter island. "Do you want to pick the movie now?"

"Yes, please." I say into my sip of the sweet liquor.

"All of my movies are in that cupboard next to the tele." He points and goes to answer the door.

When I make it to the cupboard I shuffle through the blu-rays, my wine in hand. Most of his movies are typical male films, starring Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise or Jason Statham. When I pull out a DVD I've never seen I notice a second row of movies. All of the covers have light colors, inviting and fun.

I can hear Liam calling out the toppings of the pizza but I'm busy pulling one of the movies from the shelf.

Lion King? I mean I love the classic Disney movies just as the next, but....why was he hiding them?

I pull more of the action and horror films from the shelf and sit them on the floor.

Aladdin. The Fox and the Hound. Aristocats. He got them all, even Mary Poppins. And then I notice his favorite childhood movie, Toy Story and I know that this is the movie I want to watch with him.

"Have you chosen a movie?" He asks from behind me and I turn to him with the movie I've chosen.

"I see you've found my more childish collection. Toy Story? Really?" He laughs and scratches his stubble on his face.

"Yes. I'm feeling childish today." I smile back at him and hand the movie over. "Put it in." I instruct.

"Get the pizza and wine from the kitchen,  please." He orders me and I do as asked.

We sit on the floor, Indian style, eating pizza and drinking wine, while watching Toy Story. An ideal date.

When the credits began to roll we were a bottle and a half of wine tipsy and giddy. Happy. Comfortable with each other.

In our comfort he kisses me. His lips soft and strong against mine. Giving the right amount of pressure and opening at the perfect moment. His hands at the side of my neck, his fingers massaging the base of my hairline. My hands holding on to his biceps, trying to stay out of the way.

This is our fifth date and most people have sex on the third if they really like the person. Liam and I have chosen now, obviously, to do and right now I'm stuck inside my own head.

A roll of pleasure takes over me from Liam's hand. He's rubbing against me and doing it so well. Why did I wait this long to feel such pleasure from him? Probably, because I'm an idiot.

Liam kisses down my neck and across my chest. Seconds later he pulls my thin shirt over my head followed by my camisole.

On his knees between my legs, he reaches for my button and zipper. When he releases them he smiles at me. It's a sweet and happy smile, that am more than pleased to return.

I giggle when he chuckles and we find ourselves in a laughing fit.

"You know, thus isn't what I thought this would have been like." he says between chuckles.

"What? Did you imagine heated passion, a rush of intense emotions and nudity? Because, same." We laugh together again. His eyes brighten a shade of brown and the sides of his eyes rinkle. I find myself gravitating to him.

I kiss his lips and this time we get his shirt off and my pants. My hands run up and down the smooth skin of his torso and the ripples of his abs.

When he finally enters me he feels so good. It's the best feeling I've had in a long time. His rhythmic movements and gentle touch edge me forward to my release.

He kisses my ear and whispers how much he's wanted me these past few weeks.

"All this time I've wanted you." he admits. His movements become less measured and he finally reaches his end and lays next to me. He strokes around my navel and continues to smile at me.

*****************************

Johana:

Liam's P.O.V

She's pretty as ever. She has dark brown eyes and smooth tanned skin. Her long brown and wavy hair flowing in the wind.

She's sat outside the restaurant, enjoying the breeze of the summer and waiting for me. I push the door open and walk over to her.

"Hi, I'm Liam." I give her a bright smile and extend my hand for her to shake. She takes it and smiles back.

"I'm Johana."

"This is all so weird." I tell her honestly. "I've never been on a blind date before." I admit.

"Me either. Rick only told me that your name is Liam. He didn't say that you were Liam Payne. A member of the world's most successful music group."

"I'm just Liam. I'm only a voice and writer. We wouldn't be anything without our support." I don't want to talk about my job, but I know that it's something we're going to have to get past, if this date goes well.

"Of course. You guys have one of the most notorious fan bases around."

"Notorious?" I have to chuckle at her word use, no one's ever called them notorious. Vicious, crazy, psychotic and careless, but not notorious.

"Well, yeah." She smiles.

We order food and drinks, the standard steps of a date. What isn't standard on a first date - well for me at least - is when I find myself pushing Johana against her room door, her legs wrapped around me, kissing hard and endlessly.

My hands holding her legs around me. Her hands holding my ears and our lips against each other, where ever they can reach.

When I drop her onto her bed and she removes her clothes I do the same. I get rid of my pants and shoes and socks. She pulls my shirt over my head and drags my boxers down my legs.

"I had a really nice time today." She thanks me. "We should do it again."

When I sheath myself with a condom and sink into her I answer.

"Definitely."

She's so responsive to me and I really like her. Her moans encourage me to continue my thrusts and her hands fondling me excite my core.

I'm going to come quicker than expected,  but it's fine because today I can go twice. She'll get her release but it won't be like this.

When I spill into the condom she continues to move and I have to pull out of her before I collapse.

My tongue runs a wet and sloppy trail across her most sensitive area and she wiggles against the contact. I continue to lick her until she joins me in bliss and we lay together, her snoring.

**********************

I hope you guys liked it!

So many people have been asking for imagines that they're just piling up. If everyone could just hold off on asking I can catch up. I'll let you know when I have. So I'm going to be writing the one's that have already been requested.

The Louis Fanfic and Harry short story are still going,  I've been writing just no updating, but I will this week.

Please go read the short stories they take longer to get to the 'action' but they're worth it I promise! (preferably the Harry one, the Niall one will be rewritten)

Okay I think that's all...

Thanks for reading! I love you guys!!

~Cassie ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 587 68
1D and 5sos imagines and stuff ve read so they're not all mine but whatever just read on and if you find one that's yours and you don't want it on he...
383K 22.6K 200
self explanatory really, horoscopes from my two favorite bands
293K 8.6K 151
I got bored... Contains: 1D ( Zayn included ) 5Sos