What I've Become : Tim Drake...

De Nightingale_2743

Somewhat of a second part to Flaws : Jason Todd X Reader You (the reader) is the daughter of a famous Gotham... Mais

An Everyday Thing
Decisions
Into the new life
New Home
Food Fight
TAGGED!!
Early In The Morning
Encounter
One Stressful Night
A Better Day
Science Project
Just A Coincidence??
Only The Beginning
Let's play a game
Trouble
500 Reads??!!
A Pile Of Bricks
The End
Breakfast
1k READS!!!
Familiar?
Mask off
Can you Fly?
Recapping The Past
Gardens
Sorry
Don't Be An Idiot
What Is Sleep?
A/N (IMPORTANT) I got one question??
Hero/Friends
A Small Trip
Worried
Death
(A/n) Please Read!!!
No Hope
I Won't
(A/n) Happy Halloween!
The Red Bricked Apartment
New Book?
The Message : Part 1
Decrypted
Careful
The Freaks
Date Night
Back In Black
A Risk Willing To Be Taken
Remains
❗️PLEASE READ❗️
You're Human
Lending A Hand
Captured
Games
Loose Ends
The End

Everything

1.1K 35 3
De Nightingale_2743

~Your P.O.V~

I tip-toed through the hideout, being sure not to make noise. 'Where's Jason at?'

It was pitch black in the hideout and I had been walking in the main corridor where some couches and the kitchen was.

'I swear if he pops out of nowhere--'

The lights turn on and there stood Jason, in the kitchen, drinking a beer. He smirked at me, "How was the date?"

"What!!??"

"The date," Jason took a sip of the beer and continued, "I know you wouldn't sneak out of here to go grocery shopping."

He did have a point, "Ugh fine I went on a date... somewhat..." I crossed my arms over my chest.

He whistled, "Get some."

My cheeks heated up and I looked away, "Oh, shut up!" He began to laugh at my reaction. That's when something occurred to me, "Wait! Where you stalking me!!?"

His eyes went wide and he nearly spit out his beer, "What!? No!"

"So you don't know who I was with?" I questioned him.

"Nah," he shook his head, "your love-life doesn't interest me that much."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

He put down his beer, "Anyhow, how did you you even find a guy to go out on a date with if we've only been in Gotham for--"

"A week." I finished his sentence.

"Yeah."

I shrugged my shoulders then gave him a weird look, "I thought you didn't care about my love life?"

"I don't." He confirmed, "I was just curious."

I rolled my eyes, "Well I'm off to bed, g'night, Jay."

"Goodnight (Y/n), sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite."

I rolled my eyes again. I walked away and went into one of the bedrooms in the hideout. I climbed into the bed and snuggled underneath the covers. I fell asleep soon after.

~Time Skip Next day~

Jason and I have been working nonstop to find the man he called the Riddler. If this guy had anything to do with my past then I want to know.

It was exhausting running around Gotham and it didn't look like there was any end in sight.

We found a few leads and clues. Supposedly the Riddler had moved to a near by city called Blüdhaven, but he suddenly came back into Gotham and went into hiding a few months back.

It was already 1am and Jason was already getting bored, "I think I'm done for the night." He spoke suddenly as the two of us rested on a rooftop.

"That's fine," I addressed, "but I'm going to see if I can find anything."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'll be fine," I answered, "I'll even call you if anything comes up."

He walked over to the edge, "Okay, be home by 4am and if you need me, I'll be at the bar on 36th street." He winked.

I giggled at him as he jumped off the roof.

'Time to start my search.'

~Time Skip~

It didn't take me long to find out that the Riddler was in a place called Arkham Asylum.

I looked up the blueprints for the asylum and started to make a plan on how to get in.

'The ventilation system!'

Now all I have to do is find the easiest access point.

~Another Time Skip~

I was able access the ventilation system and I found the fastest route possible to the Riddler's cell.

The vent lead straight into his cell. I jumped down and stood in front of him, as he just stared at me.

"W-who are you?" He stuttered out.

"To be honest, I don't even know myself." I admitted. He still looked pretty terrified, I don't blame him. I looked like a god damn assassin.

I sighed and removed my mask.

His eyes went wide, "No, this can't be," he announced, "I-I killed y-you-- No your supposed to be--"

"Dead." A voice called out from behind us. I quickly flipped my head around to see Red Robin standing in the darkness of the room. He walked forward to expose himself more.

"How'd you get in here?" I raised a brow at him, putting my mask back on.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, why did you come here?" I chirped.

"What am I an answer machine? Besides I knew you'd come here." He stated nonchalantly.

"How did-- wait have you been following me!?" I whisper-shouted, 'Why is everyone following me? What the hell!"

"Can we please not discuss this in front of the "Evil Master Mind"?"

~On The Roof Of Arkham Asylum~

"What the hell Tim!?" I shouted, "I was finally about to get some answers when you decided to go all stalker on me!"

"I thought you remembered what happened to you." He pinched the bridge of his nose,  "I should've known that you forgot Everything."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I questioned him.

"Whenever you told me that you 'couldn't remember', I thought you only meant me and Dick."

I gave him a weird look, "Uh who's Dick?"

He face palmed, "Right... you don't remember him either..."

It got silent between the two of us and it probably would've stayed that way, but I needed answers, "Tim since you know so much about me, then can you explain to me what happened...you know... to me?" I asked calmly.

I walked up to him and looked up at him he looked at me, with his masked eyes covering his beautiful baby blue eyes.

I removed his mask and my own so that we can now look at each other in the eye, "Please, Tim," I grabbed his hands and held them in my own, "Please?"

He sighed, "(Y/n) I love you and that's probably why I'm going to tell you, you know that right?" He smirked down at me.

I smiled at him, "What ever Boy Wonder," I then tugged at his hand, "c'mon let's go somewhere else before I get the urge to punch someone."

He nodded and we both jumped off the roof of the asylum.

:::::::

SCHOOLS OUT!!!

For me at least. Hopefully it's out and none of you all have to suffer in a living hell anymore.

I'm going to try to update a lot since my life is boring and I have nothing to do.

So let's see how everything goes.

-Nightingale 💙

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

50.8K 1.1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
17.5K 279 19
I have several ideas in my brain about different romance scenarios, so why not make a oneshot book with them? Also, most of these are x readers! Art...
399K 6.3K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
1K 23 5
Read and find out y'all