Life as Stefan Abingdon

By Chloe-Tron

This story is about how Chloe and Stef,Catherine and Dru, paige and Ash get together but some unexpected twi... More

Life as Stefan Abingdon
Chapter 1 : The flight
Chapter 2 : going home
Chapter 3 : Home
Chapter 4 : Ash and Dru
Chapter 5 : Drunk
Chapter 6 : 'Sexytime'
Chapter 7 : uh oh
Chapter 8 : Horrible memories
Chapter 9 :meeting the guys
Chapter 10 : The shop
Chapter 11: Arguing still
Chapter 12 : OMG OMG OMG
Chapter 13 : Phone call
Chapter 14 : Goodbye
Chapter 15 : ....
Chapter 16 : News
Chapter 17 : Hospital
Chapter 18 : The letter
Chapter 19 :Goodbye Ashley
Chapter 20 : The text
Chapter 21 : Dead people
Chapter 22 : Traumatized
Chapter 23 : Flight home
Chapter 24 : Home
Chapter 25 : Splash!(Not in a sexual way)
Chapter 26: Suprise
Chapter 27 : Happy Birthday Dru
Chapter 28 : Happy Birthday Stef
Chapter 29 : Short chapter
Chapter 30 : Flash
Chapter 31 : Hate
Chapter 32 : What are friends for?
Chapter 33 : YOU!
Chapter 34 : Hospital again
Chapter 35 : Getting worse
Chapter 36 : Test results
Chapter 37 : Telling the boys
Chapter 38 : A+
Chapter 39 : Signing up
Chapter 41 : Blood Transfusion
Chapter 42: where did she go?
Chapter 43: Going to see Imi and Oli seriously didn't know what else to call it
Chapter 44: Just another Day
Chapter 45: Home YAY!!
Chater 46: Day with Imi and Oli
Chapter 47 : Your home!
Chapter 48 : Tea
Chapter 49: Studio
Chapter 50: Dad?!
Chapter 51: Matt the twat!
Chapter 52: Tonsillites
Chapter 53: Shopping Trip *FLICKS HANDS UP IN AIR*
Chapter 54: What have I done?
Chapter 55: finally Dru's POV!
Chapter 56: Leaving...
Chapter 57: Going to Zoe's
Chapter 58: Staying at Zoe's
Chapter 59: I need your help
Chapter 60: Please Forgive me.
Chapter 61: Back as a family.
Chapter 62: Newwwssss!!
Chapter 63: Happy End?
Authors Note

Chapter 40 : Giving Blood

85 2 0
By Chloe-Tron

*Ash's POV*

We got home at like half 12, I was so tired.I dragged myself up the stairs and went to my room soon followed by Paige close behind.We both walked into my room and I took off my clothes leaving me in my underwear and flopped on my bed.Paige got undressed too and got into the other side of my bed.

"You tired baby?"Paige asked.

"Very"I replied.

I cuddled with Paige.I wrappe my arms around her tiny waist, closed my eyes.

"I love you Paige"I told her because I really did I love her more than I have loved any girl ever and I have loved quite a few girls but never as much as Paige.

"I love you too Ash"She replied.I smiled and soon fell asleep with the most amazing girl ever.

I woke up the next morning to see Paige still asleep in my arms.She looked really cute asleep.I carefully got up not waking Paige up,checked the time, it was about 11.I went and had a shower then I got dressed.I put on a random purple vest top I had and some black jeans and my blue hoodie.I styled my hair the same as always.I grabbed my phone off the side and went downstairs.No one was downstairs yet.I just got myself so e cereal and sat at the breakfast bar and ate my cornflakes.Just as I finished Dru walked downstairs.

"Morning Ash"He said.

"Morning"I replied.

"I take it Catherine is still asleep"I assumed.

"Yeah, sound asleep is Paige still asleep too?"He asked.

"Yeah she is"I told him.

We just sat around in the kitchen, well I sat at the breakfast bar, Dru sat on the kitchen side.

*Paige's POV*

I woke up around half 11 and Ash wasn't there maybe he was already downstairs.I fell out of Ash's bed and crawled to the bathroom.Egh too tired.I stood up and had a quick shower.I got out the shower and went back into Ash's room.I got dressed into some grey jeans, a TMB top I got for christmas and my blue TMB hoodie.Because i'm that cool.I dryed my hair, straightened it and just left it as it was.I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs.

"Morning Dru"I said skipping past the lounge.

"Morning Paige"He replied on the xbox, with a beer in his hand, Seriously it was like half 11!

I walked into the kitchen to see Ash on his phone with his back to me.I snuck up behind him and stood on my tip toes and put my hands over his eyes.

"Shit"He exclaimed.

"Hahahaha, guess who"I said giggling.

He just turned around and kissed me My hands were still covering his eyes and I slowly put them to the back of his neck and we pretty much made out in the kitchen.

"Get a fucking room christ, I need to wash my eyes"Catherine exclaimed.I couldn't help but laugh which broke the kiss.Catherine started laughing too.Here we go.Catherine collapsed to the floor laughing once again and I just stood there pissing myself (not literally).

Dru walked in the kitchen a few moments later.

"Urrrmmm..."He said slightly confused.

"I don't even know..."Ash replied.

"Neither do we"Catherine said.

A few minutes later I finally calmed down and so did Catherine.

"What time is it?"Dru asked.

"Urrmm 11:50am"I replied looking at my watch.

"We should go to the hospital Stef is giving blood in ten minutes"Dru suggested.

"I agree let's go ammigo's"Catherine replied kissing Dru, grabbing his hand and walking out the kitchen with him.

So cute I have to admit.Ash put his arm around me and we walked to the front door put our shoes on and headed out the door to go to the hospital.

*Catherine's POV*

I woke up at like quarter to 12.Christ that is early! I really couldn't be bothered to have a shower, meh I will have one tonight.I got dressed into some black and white checkered jeans with safety pins attached to them, my green TMB top that Chloe got me and my black hoodie I randomly had.I straightened my hair and put on my eueliner and went downstairs where I saw Dru on Halo 4 trying to complete campaign.The ending is so sad I cried.I walked up to Dru and sat on his lap and kissed him.We properly snogged it was great.Then I pulled back after a few minutes and got uo and walked to the kitchen where Paige amd Ash were snogging.

"Get a fucking room christ, I need to wash my eyes"I exclaimed laughingslightly.I don't know hy I said that considering me and Dru were practically doing the same thing literally a few minutes ago.I looked at Paige and we both burst out laughing.I think Dru came i a few moments later.

"Urrrmmm..."He said slightly confused.

"I don't even know..."Ash replied.

"Neither do we"I said.

A few minutes later me and Paige finally calmed down.

"What time is it?"Dru asked.

"Urrmm 11:50am"Paige replied looking at her watch.

"We should go to the hospital Stef is giving blood in ten minutes"Dru suggested.

"I agree let's go ammigo's" I almost shouted kissing Dru then grabbing his hand walking out the kitchen to go and put my shoes on.I put my black creepers on and Dru put on some vans and we waited for Paige and Ash to come and get ready.They were ready a few minutes later.We all walked out the door I was holding hands with Dru an Ash had his arm around Paige.We walked to Ash's car and got in and Ash drove us to the hospital.

We got there in time for when Stef was about to leave for giving blood.

We walked into the room as Stef was leaving.

"Hi guys, see you in a bit.Got to go and give some blood"Stef said walking off down the hall.

"Hiyaa Chloe-tron"I said walking over to Chloe to give her a hug.I swear she had lost quite a bit of weight,like dropped 3 or 4 sizes already.

"Helloo Cat,Hi guys"She replied sounding tired.

We all asked how she was and is there was anything else to be updated on.She is alright but she is constantly tired and every now and then gets pains in her stomach.Awh.I sat on Dru's lap on a chair at the end of Chloe's bed.

*Dru's POV*

We got back to our house an I took Catherine up to my room and put her in my bed, I took off my clothes and got in next to her.I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind her amd soon fell asleep.

I woke up about 11:15.I got up, not waking up Catherine.I had a shower and got changed into a white t-shirt and a black hoodie with some blue jeans and a black and green snapback.I went downstairs to where Ash was sat at the breakfast bar with an empty bowl of cereal.

"Morning Ash"I greeted.

"Morning"He replied.

"I take it Catherine is still asleep"Ash said.

"Yeah, sound asleep is Paige still asleep too?"I asked.

"Yeah she is"He told me.

We just sat around in the kitchen, well Ash sat at the breakfast bar, I sat on the kitchen side, and talked for a bit waitin for the girls to wake up.

*Chloe's POV*

The guys had just left and Stef was still here with me.He's so cute saying he would stay here for a while.We just talked until Stef fell asleep with his head in his arms resting in my bed, still sat on the chair next to my bed.He was adorable when he was asleep, It may sound weird but I just stared at him until I drifted off to sleep myself.

I woke up the next morning at like 8am.Why do I always wake up so friggen early! I have always been an early bird since I was 12.Grrr.I just led there not doing anything for about 20 minutes.Then I got reay bored grabbed my phone and played flappy bird and checked facebook and twitter and the usual.I must of been on my phone for a few hours because when I checked my phone again for the time it was 10:30 already.Time went fast christ.Stef woke up a few minutes later.

"Morning baby"I said.

'"Morning beautiful"He replied in his morning voice which is cute.

"You alright?"I asked.

"Yeah i'm good, you ok?"He asked.

"Yeah i'm ok, stomach hurts a bit every now and then"I replied truthfully.

"Awh, how long have you been awake?"He asked another question.

"Since 8"I told him.

"I swear you are always awake early"He said.

"Yeah I have been since I was 12, the annoying thing is most morning's I don't get lie in's because I wake up so friggen early"I explained.

"Haha that must suck"He told me.

"On the bright side I get to watch you sleep, not in a creepy way, but your cute when you sleep"I told him.He blushed slightly.I sat up being careful not to hurt my stomach as I did.Me and Stef just talked.Amelia came in and changed my bandage again.Stef sorted out his hair in the mirror on the back of the door and put his hat I gave him for his birthday back on his head.It was about 12 when Stef left to go and give blood to give to me.So sweet.Just as he was about to leave the others came in.

"Hiyaa Chloe-tron"Catherine said coming over and giving me a hug.

"Helloo Cat,Hi guys"She replied sounding tired.We all just talked and they asked me if I was alright and if there was anything they needed to be updated on but there wasn't anything really.I told them every now and then I would get pains in my stomach, which I did.Stef came back about 10 minutes later.

"Hiyaa, how did it go?"I asked.

"It was alright, they just put a needle in my arm and took a pint of blood really"Stef replied showing us the plaster patch on the crease of his elbow as he walked back over to where he was sat before he left.

"Thank you Stef"I replied hugging him.

"It's really ok I am glad I did it"He replied.We both pulled back from the hug and the rest of us just continued talking until Amelia and another nurse walked in the room and had sone weird machinery stuff amd a bag of blood which was probably Stef's.They set it all up and put a needle thing in my arm and attached the blood to some tibe that went into my arm.It was like a drip basically.They said I had to keep it in until all the blood had gone inside me.I quickly checked the bandage and there was no blood.Has it stopped.Have they healed over.

"There isn't any blood seeping through the bandage, has it stopped bleeding then?"I asked no one in particular.

"We will have a look tonight if nothing is there then, then probably"Amelia replied.

"Ok thank you"I said.The nurses both left and we all continued talking, I couldn't stop looking at the bag full of Stef's blood.I know it's only blood, but it looked really cool.

"Chloe......Chloe.......Chloe!"Paige exclaimed.

"Sorry what?"I replied.

"I said are you alright?"She asked.Whoops I didn't hear her the first time.

"Yeah i'm alright i'm just facinated by the bag full of Stef's blood, no idea why I just am"I said truthfully.

*Stef's POV*

I woke up and Chloe was just looking at me.

"Morning baby"Chloe said.

'"Morning beautiful"I replied half asleep.

"You alright?"Chloe asked.

"Yeah i'm good, you ok?"I asked.

"Yeah i'm ok, stomach hurts a bit every now and then"Chloe replied truthfully.

"Awh, how long have you been awake?"He asked another question.

"Since 8"She told me.

"I swear you are always awake early"I said.

"Yeah I have been since I was 12, the annoying thing is most morning's I don't get lie in's because I wake up so friggen early"She explained.

"Haha that must suck"I told her.

"On the bright side I get to watch you sleep, not in a creepy way, but your cute when you sleep"She told him.I felt my cheeks go red slightly.We just talked for a while amd I we t to sort out my hair because it was a mess.I put my snapback back on and sat back down.About 12 I left the room to got to give some blood.I saw the others on the way out.

"Hi guys, see you in a bit.Got to go and give some blood"I said walking off down the hall to where I had to go.I got there and went into the room where a nurse told me to sit in a chair, so I did, and she told me what wa going to happen.Then she put his needle thing which wasn't very big into my the crease of my elbow and took a pint of my blood and put it in some bag thing.It wa pretty simple it was done in like 10 minutes.I walked back into Chloe's room.

"Hiyaa, how did it go?"Chloe asked.

"It was alright, they just put a needle in my arm and took a pint of blood really"I replied showing the guys the plaster patch on the crease of my elbow as I walked back over to where I was sat before I left.

"Thank you Stef"Chloe replied hugging me.

"It's really ok I am glad I did it"I replied.We both pulled back from the hug and the rest of us just continued talking until Amelia and another nurse walked in the room and had some weird machinery stuff and a bag of blood which was probably Mine.They set it all up and put a needle thing in Chloe's arm and attached the blood to some tube that went into her arm.It was like a drip basically.They sai ld she had to keep it in until all the blood had gone inside her.

"There isn't any blood seeping through the bandage, has it stopped bleeding then?"Chloe asked.

"We will have a look tonight if nothing is there then, then probably"Amelia replied.

"Ok thank you"Chloe said.The nurses both left and we all continued talking.

"Chloe, you alright?"Paige asked.

"Chloe......Chloe.......Chloe!"Paige exclaimed.

"Sorry what?"She replied.

"I said are you alright?"Paige asked.She probably didn't hear Paige the first time.

"Yeah i'm alright i'm just facinated by the bag full of Stef's blood, no idea why I just am"Chloe said.

"Fair enough"Paige replied.

We all talked for ages, I seriously have no idea what we have so much to talk about to be honest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
365K 13.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...