Never Stopped Loving You (Seq...

By MileyBuyan

What happens after Justins mistake got Megan to leave him for good? It seems good for Megan as she starts a n... More

Never Stopped Loving You (Sequel to Fake Date)
Chapter 2: Why arent you Justin?
Chapter 3: Im His
Chapter 4: Boy was Broken
Chapter 5: Kidnapped
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Too Far
Chapter 8: Marriage is not my thing...
Chapter 9: Some Fun
Chapter 10: Early
Chapter 11: Not
Chapter 12: Unexpected
Chapter 13: Enemies
Chapter 14: Suddenly
Chapter 15: Green Eyes
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: Opening act
Chapter 18: Stolen Kiss
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter 20: Other problems
Chapter 21: Dont..
Chapter 22: Shes Back
Chapter 23: Window
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: Cheat
Chapter 26: Letting Go
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: Reasons
Chapter 29: Valuable Trash
Chapter 30: Picture
Chapter 31: Truth
Chapter 33: Over
Chapter 34: Listen
Chapter 35: New Year
Chapter 36: Wedding
Chapter 37: I heard
Chapter 38: Last time
Chapter 39: Arrest
Chapter 40: I didnt know...
Chapter 41: Going
Chapter 42: Dada
Chapter 43: One thing
Chapter 44: No
Chapter 45: Its alright
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Violent Fight
Chapter 48: Talk
Chapter 49: Responsible
Chapter 50: Forgetful
Chapter 51: Tried Again
Chapter 52: Overheard
Chapter 53: His Gift
Chapter 54: Plan
Chapter 55: Ours
Next Books Plot
Third Book

Chapter 32: Proposal

12.8K 275 41
By MileyBuyan

Justins POV: 

"Justin Justin! WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Jaxon and Jazzy jumped on my bed. 

Today was Christmas. But I didnt have any holiday season air around me. I let out a smile at least and got up. They grabbed me by the hand, dragging me to the big living room. Everybody was already up except for me.

"Merry Christmas Justin!" they all said except for Megan and Courtney. Then I noticed Chantel was there too.

"Merry Christmas" I greeted back. "What are you doing here babe?" I asked Chantel when I walked over to her.

"Surprise!" she said kissing me. I tried to kiss back but didnt have the strength!

"PRESENT TIIIMEEE" the kids yelled.

***

Mom and dad gave out presents to Scooter, Yael, the kids, and me.  Mom only gave Megan a present. Oh and I forgot to mention that James left early this morning-as so I heard. Dad didnt give anything to Megan but Courtney. Talk about harsh. Megan and Courtney handed out presents to the people, they were all clothes which meant Courtney did the shopping.

I got regular items like shoes and clothes. Chantel barley got any presents which I felt bad for her. She came out of nowhere too. I do admit that this was the weirdest Christmas ever. Everyone had no emotion, or happiness in their expression.

"Yael. Here" Scooter said to her. Everyone stare in shock. He gave her a huge teddy bear, almost her size- and some other small boxes of jewlery. She opened the small boxes and inside there were a necklace, and a braclet. Of course they were meant for love. Inside a big heart- the necklace- wrote in Scooter+Yael. It was sweet.

"Whats this?" Yael said after picking up what the huge bear was holding. Scooter took the small box from her and kneeled down.

"Oh my god.." Yael said

He opened the box, and showed a huge diamond ring. "Yael. Ive been thinking about this for a very long time now. I have made up my mind to love you and stay with you forever. You are one in a million in the world, and Im so lucky to find you. Your my soulmate for real. You are my heart and my soul. Also we have this baby coming on soon and starting a family soon. And Im really commited to this. I love you. Will you marry me?" he said flashing his great smile.

Everybody "Aww" and commented it was adorable. Everyone was taking pictures and video taping. Mom was already crying and of course Yael too. She took a while to answer, but the obvious answer was..

"Yes.. I will marry you" she said in her tears. He slided the ring on her. They both hugged and kissed. We all tooks pictures and posted them on everything. I wish I had proposed too but it was not gonna happen.

***

The news were spreading about the proposal. Another unexpected news was that people were shocked about the fact Megan and I were celebrating Christmas together. People thought we were friends. When it was the complete opposite.

We all played board games and played in the game room. The ladies baked lots of cookies and goodies. I couldnt stop starring at Megan whenever I saw her. Chantel wasnt with them though, she was always with me, playing with us- guy games and stuff. I felt bad that nobody here didnt like her except dad. He gave her special treatment. I didnt like that. It made me want Chantel to myself more though. We made out every time we caught each others eyes.

Also everytime I ran to the bathroom or went to get a drink I always bumped into Megan. At last she thought I was following her and doing it on purpose. She gave me dirty looks, and called me names. It pissed me off.

 "UGH watch where you are going! Your gonna cause an accident!" she yelled at me.

"YO! Whats your problem?" I snapped back.

"YOU're my problem!" she said angerly and went away.

"God, talk about anger issues.." Chantel said after watching everything. "What did you see in her anyway" she said looking back at Megan in disgust.

"You and the other people.." I mumbled

"Excuse me?" she said

 I felt pissed. " YOU and the other people who hate Megan when you guys dont even know her! She has a reason for acting like this and you guys just dont know it." I said walking off.

Megan might look like a bitch to others, but she was never a bitch to me even if the bad things happened. I just wanna go sucidal.

Megans POV:

In this big house, how can Justin and I keep bumbing into each other. Being mean to him was the only way to make me strong. I went into library and sat down. I went on twitter to see that I some mentions from fans asking "Is it weird to be with your ex boyfriend and his girlfriend in the same house?" was the big questions. I didnt really know how to reply to that, but I wanted to though. "Its fine. I totally moved on" I tweeted the fan. Some people wanted "Jegan" back together and some people were just worried about the future. All the haters were quiet for now because we broke up. So I guess everything is fine...

Chantel was a total bitch. She never talks to anyone and just be on her phone. She makes out with Justin when she get a chance but besides that- shes nothing. Just as I was talking crap about Chantel in my head- she had to come in.

"Hello" she said as if nothing happened.

"Uh, Hi?"  I said confused.

"Watcha doing?" she said sitting across from me

"Just on twitter.."  I said eyeing her. Why was she being nice to me?

"Not to be rude but what do you want?" I said

"Oh honey. Why are you always the one who starts the arguement? You dont have to be rude" she said smirking.

"I have my reasons." I mumbled.

"Surely you do and we all know who caused that."

"Arent you gonna answer my question?" I said barging in.

"Why cant I be in here? We can be friends you know." she said

"Um I know some people who dated the same person are friends.. but Im not in the mood right now." I said honestly. There was no way Im becoming friends with this slut- even if I had the chance. What part of boyfriends ex-girlfriend does she not understand?

"You know your sister and I are friends"

"What?"

"Yeah. We work in the same modeling company together. Didnt you know?

"No, she never told me." I said honestly. And why didn she tell me?

" Well thats weird..."

"So lets be friends... Lets talk about Justin" she said

"Why?"

"Because I want to."

"Well dont think I want to" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh c'mon" she said smiling

"No- thank you." I said standing up and leaving.

"Dont  you wanna know why Im with Justin?" she said.

I stopped in my tracks. "Have fun with Justin." I said, taking another step to the door. 

"Ugh trust me. Its a living hell. Didnt you know Im using him?" she said walking over to me.

"What?" 

"Yeah you heard me. I dont love Justin. I only date bad boys. I tried to make Justin a bad boy but seriously- hes a plain goody goody. But dont worry hes changing from time to time. Im using him for his fame. At least that was the reason I was with him now... Jeremy knows too. I think-" 

I cut her off by swinging my hand across her face.

"What the fuck!" she said. She had furious written on her forehead.

"Fuck you Chantel. You have no right to use his fame like that. You're a whore and a slut. You think I wanna be friends with YOU. Oh please bitch. Get a life. You and JEREMY. If your plans get "ruined" Its soo not my fault. You told me first. So pleast bitch-get the fuck out of here and never show your hidious face again" I said to her face.

I walked out angerly. I didnt know where to go. I was going to go crazy. I noticed outside that it was dark already. This was the worst christmas ever.

"EVERYBODY IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW PLEASE" yelled Scooter.

Everybody came into the room and gathered around sitting on the sofa.

"Sorry guys but bad news. Snow blizzard is getting wild tonight and there are no flights tomorrow.  Depends on the snow blizzard thing." he said.

"What?" Everybody was shocked.

Jeremy, Erin and the kids couldnt go back to Canada, as for Justin who will be behind schudule for his tour and Courtney-who will be late for her job. And as for me- who couldnt go back home to New York. Even Pattie who lived here in Atlanta couldnt go back home because the roads were too dangerous- Judging by the way it looks outside from the window.

Another day with Justin and this crazy people.. I was going to go crazy. I was still too pissed off about earlier. Everyone left the living room except me. I stood there like crazy. Jus then I heard something from the porch that let out to the backyard. I opened the door to hear more clearly but it was a huge mistake.

I got pushed. I fell down on the wooden floor outside. My hands were already frozen just by touching the thick but soft snow. I looked back to see somebody pull the curtains, leaving me out in the snow blizzard- in the dark.

I got up and pounded it on the glass door and yelled. But no avail. I walked around the house to the front door but again no avail. How can nobody hear the doorbell or my scream? The person who had pushed me definately planned this before. It could be no other person than Chantel and Jeremy.

Even when Im not dating Justin- I still get hated.

Every part of my body froze in place. They were numb. Could it be possible right now to freeze to death? I looked around, across the house but there was nothing but snow, flowing in the air.

"Help! Help! SOMEBODY" I screamed at and banged on the door. Lastly I couldnt breath anymore, there were coldness in my lungs-maybe my lungs froze... Naahh hehe.

My voice didnt come out any longer. My body didnt move- it stayed in place. I sat on the mat of the door and banged. I wear a Christams sweater with a t-shirt inside and some sweat pants with uggs. To that- I guess I was still alive right now, but I felt like passing out. My visions blurred a little. My fingers and hand froze and couldnt move anymore. I felt my body drop to the snow.

My visions became a lot more blurry to see clearly, but the last thing I saw was yellow light flashing at me. I tried to scream for help but nothing came out. I was useless and hopeless. What could happen now? All I saw was black everything.

This touch.. this warm object that touched me, made me feel warm again... His warm touch filled my body...

I was back to life again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...
16.5K 324 33
Remembering things is hard for some of us. Like brushing your teeth before bed remembering to do homework. Justin and Brie are so in...
1.3M 25.7K 62
Megan Lowe, an average 18 year old, likes every celebrity except Justin Bieber. She thinks he is too full of himself and doesn't like his personality...