Dreams Woven Beautifully ✔️

By Jemialia9

➡Rank : #1 in Bollywood |#1 on SIDLIA| #84 on FanFiction Bollywood Gen-Next stars Sidharth Malhotra and Alia... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1 We Have Evolved
Chapter - 2 Premiere Night
Chapter -3 Feel The Air
Chapter - 4 Ain't We Crazy?
Chapter - 5 Will You?
Chapter - 6 Feelings,Party and More...
Chapter - 7 Whatsapp All the Way
Chapter - 8 We are Ready
Chapter - 9 Diwali At The Kapoor's
Chapter - 10 Life Is Busy
Chapter -11 Dinner Outing
Chapter -12 Irritating na ?
**!!New cover!!**
Chapter -13 Filmfare Awards
Chapter -14 Red Carpet
Chapter -15 There she comes
Chapter -16 Almost revealed ?
Chapter -17 The show must go on
Chapter -18 BEST ACTRESS
Chapter -19 Don't kid
Chapter - 20 Disturbance at it's best
Chapter - 21 Dare the Truth
Chapter - 22 Pranksters
Chapter - 23 Aashiqui friendzoned Varun
Chapter - 24 Something's burning
Chapter - 25 Bechaara Adi !
Grateful for my birthday love !
Chapter - 26 Nostalgia ft. Dharma
Chapter - 27 Malhotra Maze
Chapter - 28 My kind of cliched
Chapter - 29 Malhotra ki nikal padi !
Chapter - 30 Maybe we should DATE
Chapter - 31 Surprise, my Love!
Chapter - 32 Flames of Sparks
Chapter - 33 Mi Amor
Chapter - 34 Family chill'in
Chapter - 35 The Bhatt Tribe
Chapter - 36 Gang and their secret love revealed
Chapter - 37 Sneak Peek
Chapter - 38 Naya Saal Pyaar Mubarak !
Chapter - 39 Oh No !
Chapter - 40 Did I smell, burning ?
Chapter - 41 Under the Stars
Chapter - 42 Birthday, the Malhotra Way !
Chapter - 43 Arjun & Tia
Chapter - 44 Drug effects
Chapter - 45 How could you ?
Chapter - 46 A success and a loss
Chapter - 47 A Dream Team
Chapter - 49 Selfless love is a blessing
Chapter - 50 Trouble in paradise
Chapter - 51 Daddy's Approval
Chapter - 52 Delhi Calling ...
Chapter - 53 Stay Away!
Sidlia Breakup + Hate + Should I continue ?
Chapter - 54 Darling Bahu
Chapter - 55 Laal Ishq
Chapter - 56 A night to remember
Chapter - 57 Hamari Adhoori Kahaani
Chapter - 58 Heart in a Storm
Chapter - 59 Time to say Goodbye
Chapter - 60 A phone call
Chapter - 61 HOME Part - I
Chapter - 61 HOME Part - II
Chapter - 62 R E U N I O N
Chapter - 63 The Colour of Love
Chapter - 64 The Night of Celebrations (I)
Celebrating 5 Years ~ Surprise Revealed!
Chapter 64 - Rooh ka raabta (II)
Chapter - 65 (I) Sidharth x Alia
Chapter - 65 (II) DREAMS WOVEN BEAUTIFULLY
E P I L O G U E
Q / A
Final Good bye <3

Chapter - 48 I'd still love you

557 26 18
By Jemialia9

'Please Read'

Something big in my field here, as an author. There are so many interview books here but not many strive to encourage the authors who have less followers and also deserving books. I decided to very soon publish this kwk type chat cum interview for wp authors and designers. There would be our fav authors and not so known ppl too :) It would be a treat for fans and inspiration to many.

I know you all would be like, "madam, pehle yeh khatam kar lo!" hahah, true that. But this is something I believe in and vision to make an impact. I want all of your support in it, with each chapters ( new authors).

I promise to do my best in it.

Pretty please do the deed and also do mention some authors you would love to see in that book and maybe they could say yes for the interview :)

PS : I'm gonna use Half Girlfriend's song here. Don't fuzz over there

*winks*

TITLE : WATTPAD WITH JEMI :)

*don't glare*

I know you love me so much and would support me ^.^ Don't forget to watch, only on wattpad channel .. xoxo

#13K

#Grateful

.........................

[Sid's POV]

Stage

Never been the one, used to that feeling of standing amidst thousands, chanting for your name. It makes you feel something weird. Too many emotions whirling like a storm. You feel capable of conquering the world but at the same time, you feel like the most grateful person to land on earth.

Their love, respect and belief in you, makes you want to be a better human. One of those perks of being an actor.

Things were getting over the proportion day by day. Not that we wished it to be like this. All of us, every single one of us in the gang, were too close to crumble apart. Too close to let negative emotion, lead our way. Even before me and her fell in love, we all were a tight knit group. Almost like a family. Nothing could ever go wrong between us.

Even after our love confession, things were pretty same. Just a minute before, we raved to be Btown's best ever pals and just now, one of our unit, broke! Broke herself and us, in more than one way. It hurts.

Hurts to know that just because we belong to a glamorous film fraternity, we can't behave normal. We can't have normal relations like others. We can't be good friends. We can't fall in love. The heck we cant survive!

Why did you do it pari ?

Out of everyone, it were you and shraddha, I had my bets on. I had this strong sense that you would never betray us and would always be there to support. But then, people do change. You changed and so would I. Thank you for showing me your true colours. Forget about me, but a certain girl, who would always want your happiness, is hurt in the meanest way possible. Thank you so much for crumbling her spirit, telling her how much of a fool she was to love you like a sister. Or maybe more.

Taking a huge sigh, I moved towards the center of the stage. I forgot the song, the moves, everything. But as they say, the show must go on. Alia came up to say that she would do it at any cost. She didn't wanted to disappoint our fans and plus she wanted it for us. Somehow she managed to get a red frock from her suitcase and decided to wear it.

We wanted the organizers to change the song and they gave us permission to choose. More than anything, this was the song which looked like the need of the hour.

I wanted it, she wanted it.

Music started flowing very soothingly. I just got caught in its musical richness and closed my eyes.

his is not going to be an act anymore. We would depict our love, despised by the world, cherished by our heart.

Suddenly the crowd howled a bit more after a momentary silence.

I realized that Alia arrived in. I do not wanted to open my eyes. I wanted to feel this moment. Her scent, made its presence felt, just behind my back. I stiffened when she snaked her arms from my waist, towards my chest and rested her head on my shoulder.

This was our favorite place.

"Tum mere ho, iss pal mere ho; kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe"

It started and I knew this was made for us in a very special way. I rocked us together, engaged in the musical overflow.

"Kuch aisa ho tum, tum na raho ; kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahe. Yeh raaste alag ho jayein, chalte, chalte, hum kho jayein....."

I lifted my lids to turn her towards the front, to face me. Holding her firm by her waist, I made her look, deep into my eyes. Never caring if the photographers ever got the right click to show the audience.

"Main phir bhi tumko chahunga, main phir bhi tumko chahunga. Main phir bhi tumko chahunga, main phir bhi tumko chahunga. Iss chahat mein mar jaunga. Main phir bhi tumko chahunga"

It was like I was telling her what I had in my heart, kept for so long. Knowing that the road ahead was not easy, we both needed an assurance that we would be there, still in love with each other.

She had moist eyes and I think I could manage an almost emotional lady tiger today. After all, she had to let out her fears. Making her swirl, she held my hands and stood to my left, facing the audience.

It was time for her to speak her love, our love.

[Alia's POV]

I was upset and how. She was my one confide and now I can't believe how far she could go in her jealousy. I just wanted to announce to the whole wide world that WE ARE TOGETHER, how hard it could be. Too hard if you are part of a chaotic world full of deceits and conspiracy.

This was our reality, but our love will outshine them all with its purity. I had to do this. Now or never. My fans would understand me, him, us.

"Tum yun mile ho jabse mujhe ; aur sunehri main lagti hoon. Sirf labon se nahi ab toh, poore badan se hansti hoon"

It was so true.

I was narrating my emotion, my feeling, to the people who mattered the most. Our fans. They would understand us, support us, no matter what. But then that haunting fear clouded my vision as my heart constricted at the next words coming. I turned my attention towards him with a sad smile.

"Mere din raat salone se, sab hai tere hi hone se. Yeh saath hamesha hoga nahi, tum aur kahin, main aur kahin....."

It felt true for a second. My heart shuddered at the thought of it, coming true. But he rushed towards me with a scared for me look and suddenly swept me away in his arms and held me straight in the air.

His eyes staring my soul, telling me that 'Im there' and its all going to be okay.

"Lekin jab yaad karoge tum, main banke hawaa aa jaunga...."

The crowd got crazy with each moment. He held me a bit down, towards his chest, still in his arms and then sung the last part.

"Main phir bhi tumko chahunga, main phir bhi tumko chahunga. Iss chahat mein mar jaunga, main phir bhi tumko chahunga....."

And as the same words echoed through the podium, into each hearts down there, mesmerized by what they saw just now, he made me stand close to him, face to face and kissed my forehead with so much love and passion. I felt my cheeks getting wet and felt hot tears falling on my hand, holding his shoulders. We stood for what felt like eternity.

This song was tailor made for us and we'd beg to differ otherwise. This stage would forever be special. It gave us recognition, gave us a platform to narrate our love.

................................

My legs felt weak and I had no more energy left in me to hold up. I needed us to be alone. He understood it and gently picked me up in his arms, while the curtains got closed to an ear deafening cheers and whistle from the audience. On our way back to the green room, leading to our passage towards out, everyone from volunteers to officials to technicians had to gauge about how magical we were on stage. Without giving much priority to their bickering, he held me more closer to his heart and led us towards his car.

Sometimes I think to myself that, him coming into my life is not a mere destiny or luck. It can never be. Because in my entire life, there has never been a person who could just look into my eyes and manage to decipher what I say. Our silence was a paradise, meant for us. We spoke volumes when we were quiet. Our hearts connected on a different note so we would leave the talking to that damned organ.

He made me sit inside the limousine and after making himself comfortable next to me, we made our way towards the hotel we stayed. I laid my head on his shoulder and felt peaceful. From my sixth sense I could sense his hot gaze on me. Lifting my chin up to see, I gave him a huge smile. We were so proud of each other and would always be.

"So, official huh ?" he spoke for the first time, after the act. A small smirk making its way on his lips. I smiled hard knowing that he was in a good mood.

"I think so. What about you ?" I gave him a questioning look. He took out his phone from his pocket and searched for something and when he got what he looked for, his eyes shone with happiness. Looking back at me, he showed me what he wanted me to see, with a large grin.

"Look, and see for yourself" I gulped my saliva at the picture displayed on his screen. It was an Instagram post, which had an intimate picture of us, staring at each other like those novel people do, from the act off course with the caption

"The best people in business are together. Finally its official and tbh, they deserve each other!"

Aww, it was a random fan post which almost went viral like heck.

"I don't know if I deserve a dwarf like you" he said with a naughty grin, trying to act innocent. I gave him a wack and said "Same to you giant!" It made him laugh a little and I realized that how dependent we were on each other.

Just like a living being needs oxygen to survive, I needed him and he needed me. Even if a thousand people turn against us, I have decided to never leave this man, next to me. My giant little cutie.

He is mine forever.

NOTE : I have everything planned up there but can't put it in words. Its a problem you see. I'm trying to read as many books as possible to get me some inspiration but the words don't flow with much fluency as it is supposed to. Sorry for that. Plus this song is on loop for me. Its too beautiful.

But I kinda hate the chorus of the other song of #HG - Baarish.

Its like baarish ke mausam ke paani ka tanki ka naala and more shit!

I'm like whoa dude, we never knew that baarish mein water pours!

Darn! Its that stupid but ash king is the only saviour.

Anyhow, we still have a long way with this book. Don't fret over there. Get ready for some high voltage serial drama, ekta kapoor types :P hahaha

And hey, I'm on these sites. You can follow me :

~ Twitter : jemilovesalia, imNazriya (FC for Nazriya, took over from a friend)

~ Instagram : jemi_james ( individual acc)

Sidlia FC : defend.sidlia (Inactive)

Alia FC : alia_jemi (Inactive)

Ranlia FC : ranbiraliafc (Active)

Musical Account of mine : musically_jemi (Active)

~ Facebook : Jemimah James

~ Youtube : Jemi James (Link in my bio)

*too social, I know!*

Much love, always

Jemi :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
354K 15K 43
~ "I don't mind. I'm okay with this marriage." "So, it's a yes from your side?" "Yeah, it's a yes." "Well then, I don't have any reason to say no...
1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...