Imprisoned

By ChaChaChim

❝He was now face to face with you. Only a few inches away. His eyes were as calm as ever. But they were hidin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I'll go with you
Chapter 3: Too dumb to understand
chapter 4: Change of plans
Chapter 5 : In the arms of the devil
Chapter 6: Don't worry you'll get used to it
Chapter 7: Handsome but deadly
Chapter 8: A soft spot for you
Chapter 9: step by step
Chapter 10: Seduce
Chapter 11: Not the only ones that know
Chapter 12: You should know...
Chapter 13: Man in the shadows
Chapter 14: Save Me
Chapter 15: Fluffy Blanket
Chapter 16: Insanity is the best cure
Chapter 17: Deathwish
Chapter 18: Familiar warmth
Chapter 19: We are a family
Chapter 20: It's a Long Story
Chapter 21: Make a wish
Chapter 22: Secrets and Reality
Chapter 23: Run
Ill be back
Chapter 24: Chaos
Chapter 25: I'm not holding back anymore
Chapter 26: As time goes on
Chapter 27: Since we've last met
Chapter 28: Guilt
Chapter 29: Promises
Chapter 30: To find what we need
Chapter 31: Im going to change everything
Chapter 32 : Red
Chapter 33: Closing in
Chapter 34: The Secrets We Hold
Chapter 35: Who are you?
Chapter 36: Escape! Almost
chapter 37: Finally Out
Chapter 38: I'm not afraid
Chapter 39: In order to move on
Chapter 40: Tattoo
Chapter 41: I saw her
Important
Chapter 42: The Phone
Chapter 43: Separate ways.
Chapter 44: Your Name
Chapter 45: Remember Me
Chapter 46: Kiss
Chapter 47: Wanted
Chapter 48: What i used to be
Chapter 49: My old friend

Chapter 2: Nobody can save you now

10.3K 447 415
By ChaChaChim

They say minutes feel like hours. Sometimes they are right. But when you're in a a room blindfolded, not knowing you're surroundings. Not knowing what if you will ever see your family again. Not knowing what these men will probably do to you in any second.

It feels like an eternity. An eternity in hell you wouldn't want to wish even for your worst enemy.

Well-

Except these men that are holding you hostage this. very second.

You wish the worst thing possibly in mankind to happen to them.

It's only been an hour since you arrived at the mysterious place. No words have been said to you since you've been thrown into the black van.

Only a blindfold around your eyes. Ducktape sealing your lips.

And fear in your entire body.

The muffled sounds of men's voices and laughter could be heard upstairs. They sound like its an ordinary day. Its almost as if they just didn't kill someone, blow up a gas station, and kidnap someone.

Nope.

To them it must be their usual Sunday morning.

You breathed harshly against the ducktape that was right underneath the tip of your nose.  Your muffled whines of agony and desperation were probably louder than you expected them to be.

The sound of many footsteps came closer. You shuffled back to where one of the men threw you. Breathing probably your last breath of air.

"Well well~ isn't she obedient" The familiar voice came closer and closer. Your heart beat grew faster and faster. The quiet room making it sound louder and louder.

The blind fold was yanked harshly from your face. The sudden light blinded you. Everything and everyone was blurry. Turning you head left and right your eyes furrowed at each member staring at you.

"Why did you bring her? You never explained anything" One of the members said. He was tall and handsome. He looked young and. innocent but you knew damn well he could kill someone in a heartbeat.

You focused on each member's physical features. In case a miracle happened you would be prepared and know how to describe them to the police.

To your father.

He's okay. Right?

"She's going to help us"

Your head snapped up to look at the man. Everyone was as shocked as you were.

"How is she supposed to help us get Namjoon back?" Who could this Namjoon be?

"She's our new decoy" The man answered. He pulled your hair to face him. His eyes were staring at you the same way again. But what is it?

"Decoy?"

"But I'm the one who distracts" man with the deep voice said.

"That used to work. But at some points we will need you. Also JB's gang knows how we look.  will eventually find out what we are doing if we use one of us"  

You sat there in confusion. You were only kidnapped an hour ago. 

"We need someone who will catch the eye of the victim?"

The man next to you snapped his finger next to your ear making you flinch.

"Exactly! And what's a better decoy than a young. beautiful. Girl" his mouth came close to your ear. Placing his hand on your shoulder as you tensed up at the sudden touch. All five eyes were on you. Feeling sick from all of the attention.

"How will she help getting Namjoon back?" The one from the mart said. 

"Jin, do you have to be so slow! Obviously she's going to feel up JB while we get Namjoon without a trace of us being there" Your eyes widened. Afraid of what you just heard. Are they really going to hand you around like some prostitute for their own benefit. While you were in the state of fear.

The other was so shocked by the one's sudden outburst.

"Yah! Jungkook what makes you think you can shout at me right now. I'm still shaken up about what happened at the mart!" He was so angry his whole face turned red. The other five were holding in layghter.

"What happened at the mart?" The long faced man asked.

"Her!" All eyes were on you once again. "Her? What did she do?"

"She threatened me with a gun! A gun here!" He pointed at his face. "Threatning to shoot my handsomeness"

"Exactly! and what did you think before that Job?"

"I thought she was just another weak teenage girl" he grumbled crossing his arms.

"See, her face screams innocence. No one would expect anything coming from her"

The others listened as if they were in school.

"But what if she gets caught?"

"What if she speaks up?"

"What if she fails?"

The whole room was filled with what ifs and what not.

"Alright quiet down now" the one next to you said suddenly stopping the conversation of the others. "You get the plan. Right?"

Everyone agreed quietly. As they began to head up upstairs. You mixed bravery and stupidity and spoke up.

"What if I don't agree?" You said quietly. Each member stopped walking upstairs. The one with full lips smirked. Walking back down the stairs slowly. The others followed.

"What was that Y/N? I didn't quite get it"  he leaned in closer. Your stupid bravery built up "I said I don't agree"

The others grew serious.

"I don't care who this Namjoon is and I sure as hell could care less of your plan."

The one in front of you her serious "its not a choice Y/N" The sound of your name coming from his lips disgusted you. And didn't enjoy the game he was playing. Your stupid bravery grew to an extreme.

"My father is a police officer and once he starts looking for me your are all dead"

The smile that rested on his face was long gone. Only a scary glare was staring at you.

His figure quickly stood up and pulled a gun from his backside. Shooting at nothing but the loud thundering of gunshot being shot only a few inches from you were scary.

You clasped your ears with your hands clenching your eyes shut. You wanted to take yourself somewhere peaceful. But only fear filled up your head.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Hands gripped your wrists pulling them away from your ears. Your eyes opened to see him in front of you with those scary eyes again.

"Next time that floor will be your father's head. Or your mother's, brother's or sister's. Heck I could kill them all whenever I want to"

Tears filled up your eyes. Somehow they couldn't fall. You couldn't do anything at that moment but be afraid. The loud ring of the gunfire filled your ears. It will take over your head. The thought that it could be your family.

"You will obey me. You got that" he said through his clenched teeth.

Your eyes focused on the floor with bullet marks.

"YOU GOT IT! FUCKEN ANSWER ME WHEN I SPEAKING TO YOU!"

"I got it" you said it barley above a whisper. A single tear manages to escape. It rolled down your cheek perfectly.

"LOUDER!"

"I GOT IT!" You sobbed
"I got it. Please please don't hurt them please I beg of you" you sobbed hiccuping as you couldn't cry without feeling like you were going to lose air.

Your answer seemed to satisfy him.

"Good girl Y/N" he went back to smiling.

"Just remember" he whispered calmly.

"The police can't save you"

"Your dad can't save you"

He leaned closer. His cheek was now touching yours. Your red glossy eyes looked  at the members who were calmly still standing on the stairs. Your eyes full of hate.

"Nobody can save you now"

You breathed out a cry. Attempting to suck in air that was missing from your longs from crying. He took in your scent. Placing his hand over your thigh gently.

He was now face to face with you. Only a few inches away. His eyes were as calm as ever. But they were hiding a whole lot of crazy.

His fingers gently moved the hair in your face behind your ears.

He noticed you were shaking in fear and he chuckled.

"Jimin hurry up" one of the members said. They each finally walking up the stairs.

Jimin Smiled one last time before running up the stairs joining his fellow evil group.

His name is Jimin.

I'm going to kill you Jimin.

-

It is currently 2:18 am and I am working on this.

Who needs sleep anyways.

Not kpop stans and wattpad writers that's who.

*nervous laughter

Heheh

Hehe

Heh

  *the sad reality

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 22.1K 57
"I'm going to save you and bring you back where you belong. With me." A soulmate story with a little twist. COMPLETED: 2/8/19
1.9M 76.8K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
685K 32.4K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...