Lay Down In My Arms - Niall H...

By annaleaftw

Katrina Lilian Walker. A name known by many all around the world, loved by most, and cherished by a select fe... More

Lay Down In My Arms (Niall Horan Fanfic)[Book 3]
Chapter 1 - Fourteen?
Chapter 2 - A Talk With Hazza
Chapter 3 - The Award Banquet
Chapter 4 - Baby Names
Chapter 5 - Wedding & Writing
Chapter 6 - Crazy
Chapter 7 - Daisy
Chapter 8 - Helping People
Chapter 9 - She Hates Me
Chapter 11 - A Little Romance
Chapter 13 - Belly Ring
Chapter 15 - Departure
Chapter 16 - Company
Chapter 17 - The Wedding
Chapter 18 - The Honeymoon
Chapter 19: Six Years Later
Chapter 20: Family & Old Times
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: Memories (Part II)
Chapter 23: Memories (Part III)
Chapter 24: Memories (Part IV)
Chapter 25: Nathan
Chapter 26: Memories (Part V)
Chapter 27: Memories (Part VI)

Chapter 10 - Good Old Lou

305 11 0
By annaleaftw

I got out of the shower, quickly getting dressed. I walk downstairs to meet Niall's form as he hugged his knees, staring at the black television screen. A tear rolled down his cheek.

I bite my lip and sit beside him. I'm such a bitch.

Why yes you are.

Okay, Bob. Bite your tongue. You're not helping.

"Niall?" I whisper, touching his shoulder.

"Are-are you leaving me?" he chokes out. Tears sudden burst out, running down his cheeks in rivers. I gasp. "Niall.... why would you think that I'd leave you?" I spoke, making him look at me.

"B-because," he chokes on a sob dropping his knees. He raised his forearm to wipe his tears away. His nose ran. He sniffed. "Because you hate me. I was a dick and tried to get you back at something when you didn't even mean to tease me. You ignored me and you-you gave me that look," he squeezed his eyes shut. He let out a shaky sigh, "you had that look in your eyes and-and please don't leave me!" He choked on another sob.

I let out a sigh, climbing onto his lap to straddle his thighs. I wipe the tears off of his cheeks, leaning over to kiss his lips softly. "I love you, Niall. I'd never leave you. You're my world," I chuckle a bit. "Niall, I was on my period. I was hormonal and mean. I'm just surprised that you didn't lose a toe." He gave a sad nod, staring at our laps. "I'd never hate you. I might want to sometimes but it's impossible," I assure.

"Okay," he mumbled, wiping his tears away. He sniffled.

"Hey," I spoke, grabbing his chin. His big eyes my mine. "Don't be sad. I know you're sensitive, Niall. You have a fragile heart. I get that. And I feel bad all the time because I hurt your feelings even if I don't try to. Smile, for me." He sniffled, staring at me. I grin, placing my thumbs at the edges of his lips. "Please," I drag out. I give him a look, forcing his smile. He let out a chuckle, grabbing my hands.

"Thanks, babe," he murmured, looking at me. Love in his big blue eyes. I leaned in for kiss. He smiled against my lips, tilting his head. I let my lips leave his to travel down his neck. A tiny moan fell from his lips. "Oi, Katie," he whispered. I grin and nip at his sweet spot, unleasing the groans from Niall's throat. I left a painful lovebite that might have turned Niall on. I pull back to find Niall biting his lip. He let out a shaky breath, gripping my hips. I rub my thumb over the red mark on his neck.

"You're mine. Only mine," I spoke, looking at him through my eyelashes after I drop my head. I bite the corner of my lip innocently. "Right?"

He nodded, "Ugghhh-huh." He moved his hands to my bum, kissing my throat. His phone rang in his pocket causing him to groan into my skin. "What the fuck do they want now? The lads have called me half a million times this week," he whined, lifting his lap causing the bulge to brush my crotch. He took the phone out of his pocket then sat his hips back down.

"Paul!" he whined, "Whaaaaaaat noooooow?!" I heard Pauly gripe at him to shut up making me giggle. Niall gave me a look. I put my hands up in surrender before climbing off his lap. Niall's eyes went wide. His breathing hitched.

"What?" I frown. "What's the problem?"

"They found the shooter."

Four simple words that made my heart stop.

***

I pushed through the doors with the lads, even Louis and his family and Eleanor. Paul and the rest of the bodyguards. The police stopped. Half of them with a mug of coffee in their hands.

A middle aged policeman came up to us. "Uh... may I help you?"

"We're here to see the bastard who shot my sister," Louis hissed, pulling Daisy close. He kissed her forehead.

"Uh, he means that we're here to see the shooter from the Doncaster cinema?" Liam cleared up.

"You know. Sick bastard. Killed a fucking toddler. Should rot in hell," I fill in with a sour face. Niall kissed the top of my head, telling me to calm down.

The police man grinned. "I see who you're talking about. Follow me."

We followed him through the halls to a room. The walls were concrete. A depressing gray. A metal table sat in the middle with two seats. One on either side. Body guards lined the walls.

"Um, why are we here if he's a killer? Shouldn't there be a glass wall down the middle?" Jay asked. Cocking her head.

"Well, since this is such a large group I had to bring you here. There are enough guards here to watch over you," he answered, smiling. He looked at a guard. "Bring him in."

Moments of scowling at a wall, a door opened with a big screech. I immediately looked at the door to find a prisoner with his hands cuffed behind his back. Grayish green eyes. A long nose. Grayed out, black hair. Skinny. Fairly tall.

I gasped so loud as he stepped inside causing everyone to look at me. That.... disgusting man smirked, remembering me.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Niall whispered. I was baffled.

How did he come back?

A fire burned inside of me suddenly. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I lurched forward, causing everyone to screech. Several guards ran to get me but Mark was the one who got to me in time. "YOU-YOU FUCKING MONSTER! BURN IN HELL! YOU FUCKING- YOU HAVE KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE! YOU KILLED A TODDLER! YOU SHOT DAISY! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!"

Everyone gasped.

"SHAWN HOWARDSON, YOU DAMNED DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING! GO BACK TO NEW YORK AND GET RUNOVER BY A CAB!" Shawn chuckled.

"Oh yes. The little twelve year old and her father who came in crying. So, how've you been?" he asked all smart ass.

"That's enough," a guard barked. I fought to get to him, kicking and screaming.

"I'LL TELL YOU HOW I'VE BEEN, YOU FUCKING DI-" Payton slapped a hand over my mouth, telling me to calm down. I clamp my teeth shut making her scream.

"She bit me!"

"Katie!" Harry scolded, holding Payton.

I lock eyes with Shawn as guards grabbed at me. "Get your damned hands off of me," I hiss at them before turning back at him. I hold up a shaky hand, "You have killed too many people to be let out of jail. They shouldn't allow bail for sick bastards like you. They should throw you in the cell and melt down the key. You ruined my life and murdered my mother. You assaulted a teenage girl. You murdered a child. You killed so many innocent people. I'll be out of my fucking mind if I ever let you get out of jail. Every time you get out, I'll press charges again. And again. And again. Do you know how many lives you've ruined?" I hiss. Something inside of me broke. "WIPE THE FUCKING SMIRK OFF OF YOUR FACE BEFORE I HIT YOU SO HARD YOU DO BACK FLIPS!"

"Now honey, it's not nice to threaten people. I could threaten you too. Perhaps that new family? Maybe I planned your father's death."

"Howardson!"

My jaw dropped as tears prick my eyes. "You... you... YOU FUCKING-" and I dropped, blacking out. My back hit the concrete. I remember hearing screaming as my eyes roll back. I was out before I even hit the ground.

***

I shot upright, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I scream, bursting into tears. I heard gasps. Arms trapped me making me scream, "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Katie, Katie, calm down," Niall cooed into my ear. "He's not here. He's nowhere around. I promise."

"He-he killed my mother and my father!" I sob, latching onto him. I sob into his chest. "Why?! Why are there people like that?!"

"Katie," he whispered.

"He ruined my life! Then he came back and hurt Daisy. I'm so sorry, Daisy," I cry, pushing Niall away and latching onto Daisy. I sob onto her shoulder.

"Ugh..... I'm Phoebe," she squeaked.

"Oh! Stop wearing matching outfits!"

"We're wearing completely different outfits," the real Daisy said. I gasp and grab her, pulling her onto my lap. I cry into her hair.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry he hurt you, too," I screech, cuddling her to me.

"It's okay, I'm fine," she laughed nervously. An uncomfortable look on her face. She squirmed in my arms.

"No, you're not! You're, like, fifteen and you got shot. By the man who shot my mother!" I cry out, looking at her. "You've been shot and you can't even legally drink yet."

"Ka-"

"DON'T BACK TALK TO ME, YOU'RE, LIKE, TWELVE!"

She cocked her head back, gasping. "Well," she said, taking offense. The others snickered at the face she gave me. I gave her a hug.

"You hang out with your brother too much."

They burst out laughing as Louis gasped. "Bitch!" I grin at him, seeing the way he went from depressed Boo to regular Boo. "Why? Why is it always me? You never talk about how Harry's a pervert or how Liam can be an uptight buzzkill-"

"Hey!" they both whine.

"It's always me. You talk about my immaturity. Not that bottomlesspit boyfriend's appetite or your cousin's weird hair obsession-"

Says the guy who's afraid of going bald.

"What?" Zayn questioned quizzingly while Niall blushed.

"It's me. You know, you have some problems yourself, missy," he snapped his finger, giving me a look. I hide my smile. "With that wing bat mind and multiple voices in her head. You hide shit from everyone. You can be extremely annoying AND not to mention you can be the most bipolar person in the entire! You are a smartass on your period and you always complain. Like what the hell? And I have problems?" he sassed, glaring at me.

I smiled, wiping my tears away as I sniffle. "It's nice to have you back, Louis."

Everyone elsed grinned and smirked at Louis went wide eyed, realized that he wasn't moppy around anymore. A blush touched his cheeks. "Oh," was all that came from him in a quiet meep.

I look around to see myself sitting in Jay's livingroom.

I wonder what's for dinner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...