Lay Down In My Arms - Niall H...

By annaleaftw

Katrina Lilian Walker. A name known by many all around the world, loved by most, and cherished by a select fe... More

Lay Down In My Arms (Niall Horan Fanfic)[Book 3]
Chapter 1 - Fourteen?
Chapter 2 - A Talk With Hazza
Chapter 3 - The Award Banquet
Chapter 4 - Baby Names
Chapter 5 - Wedding & Writing
Chapter 6 - Crazy
Chapter 7 - Daisy
Chapter 8 - Helping People
Chapter 10 - Good Old Lou
Chapter 11 - A Little Romance
Chapter 13 - Belly Ring
Chapter 15 - Departure
Chapter 16 - Company
Chapter 17 - The Wedding
Chapter 18 - The Honeymoon
Chapter 19: Six Years Later
Chapter 20: Family & Old Times
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: Memories (Part II)
Chapter 23: Memories (Part III)
Chapter 24: Memories (Part IV)
Chapter 25: Nathan
Chapter 26: Memories (Part V)
Chapter 27: Memories (Part VI)

Chapter 9 - She Hates Me

327 8 0
By annaleaftw

**I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door

even though I told him yesterday and the day before

I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab

And I have to pull my money out and that looks bad

Where are the hopes, where are the dreams

My Cinderella story scene

When do you think they'll finally see**

I sung along to the music blaring through the speakers of the iPod dock. Shaking my ass as I cook.

I felt good today. Last day of my period, I didn't have bad cramps. I wasn't bleeding heavily. I didn't have a headache. However, I was having cravings but hey, I'm always like that.

I tip my head back, letting my voice pick up. "That you're not not not gonna get any better

You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never

Like it or not, even though she's a lot like me

We're not the same

And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle

You don't know trouble, I'm a hell of a scandal

Me, I'm a scene, I'm a drama queen

I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!"

A loud laugh appeared behind me causing to smirk and look at Niall who just got back from rehearsals.

"Alright, alright

Yeah," I walk over to jab a finger in his chest, shouting the lyrics, "I hate it when a guy doesn't understand

Why a certain time of month I don't wanna hold his hand

I hate it when they go out, and we stay in

And they come home smelling like their ex girlfriends," I scowl, crossing my arms and glaring at him before I drop it and do some ridiculous dance to make his face turn red as he laughed even harder, "I found my hopes, I found my dreams

My Cinderella story scene

Now everybody's gonna s-" I stop, pouting as he flicked the music off.

"Stop, stop! I can barely breathe!" he laughed, wiping tears from his eyes. He clung to the counter. His face was beet red as he gasps for air. His eyes shut tightly. He laid his torso over it, letting out another laugh.

I pout, blushing. What's so funny?

Once he FINALLY stopped laughing, he looked at me catching his breath. "What the hell? You were fucking dropping it like it's hot!"

"Drop it like it's hooot. Drop it like it's hooooooot!" I sing. He grinned a blinding grin from ear to ear. "I like to sing while I do things. You know that," I told him, walking back to my pot of boiling oil.

"That still doesn't explain the dance," he pointed out. I grin to myself.

"Doesn't explain how puberty turned you from a baby penguin to a fucking- fucking.... GREEK GOD! But I don't question!" I poke my tongue out before dipping a bowl of pickles into the canola oil.

He chuckles and strides over beside me. "Whatcha making?"

"Fried pickles."

He wrinkled his nose. "What?!"

"You've never had a fried pickle?" I spoke.

"Americans are weird as hell," he mutters. "Make me a few."

"I thought you didn't like them," I tease.

"Well, I'm hungry." He gave me a childish grin as he rubbed his belly with both hands.

I laugh, shaking my head. Niall was truly a special child.

"I mean, they're fine. I wouldn't prefer them but I do like them, I'spose," he explained further. I grin at him as I turn the music back up.

**I feel it burning deep inside

A passion crime to take what's mine

Let us start living for today

Never gonna' change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothin's gonna' stop us

No not this time

So take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice

It's do or die

This is a rebel love song**

An amused grin took up Niall's face as he watched me sing along in a HORRIBLE voice.

He knew how I liked all music but he didn't understand how I went from hiphop Britney Spears to screaming music Black Veil Brides. He knew how I found out about Black Veil Brides from Nate.

I can't believe how he figured me out. Not even Avery or Syndy or Melanie or Trinity has done that. Not even Eleanor or Danielle or Perrie or Payton. Not any of the lads. Not Nate or Harper. Not Donny. Not Juan. Not Kevin or Darlene or James. Not Jake. Not Jessica or Brian even if they have known me so long. Not even Marie or Daddy believe it or not. I never shared so much with any person but Mom.

Mom knew me. She knew my mind better than I did. She knew things before I did them. She knew my thoughts. She could lie with me and I would just pour my heart out to her.

I've never been able to do that with anyone. I guess a part of me was always scared that if I did that, that person would take the place of my mother. Or maybe I have always been afraid of sharing my thoughts while my mother had me cracked to the core through my shell. Maybe I'm afraid of being judged or people using my thoughts against me....

Like Jake Johnston. Who knew so little yet just enough to ruin my life.

Niall figured me out. What I've been through. What I've done. My talents. My hobbies. My thoughts. My achievements. Every person whose every held a special place in my heart. All the things I've ever said. All the mistakes I've made. All the things I've regretted. The things I've seen. What I believe in. The things I do. Why I do them. My secrets. My memories. The things I like and the things I dislike. What I do when I'm alone. Why I'm insecure. Why I'm afraid to love. He knows about the secrets that are locked inside my heart. He knows how I feel about things. He knows about that little tattoo of the black outline of a heart on the side of my left breast underneath my arm that I always keep hidden from the rest of the world. He knows how fucked up my mind is. He knows how crazy I am. How everything eats at me driving me completely insane. He actually figured me out. Everything. Literally everything, down to my core. He peeled back each layer of skin, each layer of information, everything I hold inside. He's done the impossible.

But he actually thinks that I like sprinkling surprises. That's the only information that he has wrong. One day I'll tell him the truth. That I'm afraid. I'm afraid to get too close. To replace my mother. But that day isn't today fortunately.

I finished the fried pickles shortly, finishing the hot wings I was making as well.

As much as I disliked cooking, I did it because God knows that Niall would burn anything besides a grilled cheese half the time. Besides, gotta keep my baby happy.

I turn the music off finally.

As I was scooping the hot wings out, the pickles on another plate, hands grabbed my waist. Niall placed his lips on my ear, letting his tongue outline the tip of it. A feeble grin took up my lips as I closed my eyes. I took a second to enjoy the way he coaxed my skin. I suck my bottom lip in between my teeth to nibble it for a moment. Finally, I giggled. "Niall, I can't cook with you doing that."

"But," his voice dropped to a husky whisper, "you're done cooking. You already finished." Then he continued the seductive licking. His fingertips caressed the skin of my stomach causing goosebumps to rise up. He held the hem of my shirt to my ribs underneath my breasts.

"Ughhh," I moaned before squeezing my eyes shut. I swallow another moan and clear my throat. "Would you rather taste me or the food?" My voice was unstable.

He smiled against my skin, coming to a stop again. "Well, I don't see it from your perspective but you're far sweeter then any food I've ever eaten."

I am on my period. I am on my period. I am on my period. Wait a minute.... is he?

A fire burned inside of me. My eyes snapped open as I flew to grab his hands. I gave a harsh squeeze. His tongue came to a stop as he felt my muscles tense up. "Niall Horan," I growl. "I know damn well that you aren't doing this to tease me because you fucking know I'm on my period." My voice was harsher than I intended.

"Oh," he whispered in realization and pulled away. I turn to his slowly, outraged. A look of guilt on his face. My eyebrows arch angrily as I realized that he did do that to tease me.

I gasp and scowl. "Why the hell would you fucking do that?!"

"Because," he began before taking a pause. He gnawed on his lower lip as he avoided my eyes, "you teased me yesterday."

I scoff, faking a smile. I cross my arms. "That was an fucking accident. You got horny over staring at my ass as I bent over the couch to grab my book!" He remained quiet. After minute, he raised his sorrowful eyes to meet mine. "I'm sorry."

"Prick," I spit before turning and grabbing both plates to take to the table. I huff quietly.

"I'm sorry," he whispered again. His voice held pain. He never could stand when I was mad at him. He couldn't take the silent treatment or the ignoring that he recieved unless he was pissed off just enough.

"Bite me. Just fucking bite me, Niall. That was a dick move," I growl, not even turning to him.

"Really, I am sorry," he insisted, much louder this time. His voice was a tad bit desperate. Full of sorrow.

"I was in such a good mood and now you've ruined it," I hiss. "Just leave me alone." I turn, ignoring him as I pass to get a plate. I get my food and leave to eat in our bedroom. I don't even want to see him right now.

You were a bit harsh on him.

SHUT UP, RANDY!

"Go easy on him," a new, foreign, voice adds.

Bite me, Paulo. Stay the hell out of it.

I huff, eating in silence. It was boring without Niall. Normally he would fill the silence with laughter and he'd tell me if anything happened at rehearsals or if he had some weird, amazing dream that he didn't get to tell me about this morning since he had to leave so early while I was asleep. Or he'd go on and on about some random topic.

Maybe I was too hard but he shouldn't have done that. He teased me just because he got turned on yesterday and now I can't do anything about it.

Tears prick my eyes all of a sudden. Fuck! Son of a bitch. I'm so emotional. I constantly try to wipe my tears away.

I sniffle, fighting off a sob. I use my fists to eliminate the tears. Somehow, I compose myself.

The worst part is that I don't know why I'm crying honestly. I bite my lip, wiping my hands on a napkin and I take my plate down to the kitchen. I empty it in the trash, place it in the sink, then wash my hands. I ignore Niall who sat at the table glumly. A miserable look on his face as he stared at his plate. He looked up at me, watching as I crossed to the doorway.

"Babe," I came to a stop to listen to him, still faced towards the doorway. "I.... I really am sorry. Please forgive me. You know I can't stand when you're mad at me." Good. I huff and continue to walk away. I stomp up to the bedroom.

Never mess with a girl's feelings while she's on her period.

I curl up on the bed, closing my eyes. My arms hugged my knees. Pain stung in my chest.

Period hormones suck ass....

I fell asleep, tossing and turning as usual.

***

I woke up to the dim lighting of the bedroom. I look to the alarm clock to see 1:38am in neon green numbers.

Oi. I need Tylenol. I pull myself from bed as I remember everything that happened. I stumble down the hallway and down the stairs, stepping into the livingroom. My hands search the wall before I actually find the light switch. I flick my lights on. I gasp softly as my eyes zero on the couch where Niall laid. His cheeks were pink and blotchy. Tear stained cheeks. His hair was all messed up that gave away the traces of his hands. He laid in an uncomfortable position. His shirt rid up his stomach slightly. He didn't look peaceful. He looked bothered. Upset.

Tears prick my eyes.

I made him cry?

I quietly rush over to him and bend down, wiping the tears from his cheeks. He whimpered slightly, squeezing his eyes shut. I swallow the lump in my throat. I kissed his forehead, running my fingers through his hair soothingly. I laid my cheek against his.

He let out a raspy, "She hates me," before rolling over. I gasp, covering my mouth. He thinks I hate him? I mean, I was mad but... did it seem like I hated him? I knew how Niall overthought things. He let his conscience get the best of him. He was sensitive. A tad bit too sensitive for me considering I was a harsh person half the time.

A silent sob came out of my throat. I quickly stood up before pulling a blanket over him. I rushed to get out of the room before I broke. Sobs wracking my body in every way possible. My body convulsed.

He thinks that I hate him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
225K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...