Arrogancy Vs Attitude - Abhig...

By crazymahiz

The word hate is they have for each other from childhood.... They argue, fight, spit venoms, quarrel whenever... More

The fighter cocks on Board...
Prologue....
Cast intro...
1. The wedding which marked the new beginning...
2. The Angry birds....
4. Tit for tat...
5. King & Queen of Arrogancy & Attitude...
6. The terror meet...
7. Is it fair???
8. Roaring bulls....
9. The unbelievable twist ....
10. Never dare to mess up with me.......
11. Who is at fault???
12. The new innings....
13. Dnt mess up....
14. Trapping the arrogant fuggy....
15. Confidence Vs Ego....
16. Unexpected happenings....
17. Your tricks wont work on me..
18. Hatred??? Care??? Love???
19. Is our chemistry starts to work???
20. Twisty turn of events...
21. Feelings and pooled up emotions...
22. Don't ever imagine like that...
23. Truth always sucks...
24. Her closeness is affecting me badly
25. Is love a curse or a boon???
26. Wrong decisions can spoil happiness....
The dare game...
27. Lost love or Refound love...
28. Life messed up because of love...
29. Love will find it's way...
30. Is she really my fuggy ???
Unexpected happy moments...
31. Live for your happiness....
32. Love can do woñders....
33. Fuggy... Fuggy... Oh my cookie....
34. The cold war inside the hearts...
35. The answer to my wedding...
36. Unexpected happened... Will it create rift???
37. Facing the worst situation of my life...
38. I will never forgive you...
39. Hold on to your stupidity...
40. We're peculiar and unique ....
41. Lucky is the girl who is going to marry him...
42. I will follow you, all my life...
43. You are my stress buster...
44. Mesmerized on her angelic smile...
45. It pains my heart...
46. Good to have a honest enemy than a faking friend...
47. I've made a biggest decision to save pragya's dignity...
48. The wild lioness in a Lion's den...
49. The deepest love is often hidden...
50. You should make a woman to get angry, if you wish her to love you...
51. Your ignorance made me silent, which shows my pain and hurt...
52. Pure love is unsaid.... Words are not enough to express it..
53. If love is a petal, I will send you a flower...
54. Couples who fight too much are really in love....
55. Like our non-stop fights, our love is also unstoppable...
56. The worst meeting, which triggers my anger...
57. Attitude King is jailed by the Arrogant Queen...
58. We are destined to become soulmates (Part 1)
58. We are destined to become soulmates (part 2)
59. (Part 1) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
59. (Part 2) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
60. Fuel your life with trust and love... (Last chapter)
My heart beats fast on seeing your happiness... (Bonus chapter)
(Epilogue - Part 1) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..
(Epilogue - Part 2) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..

3. Will time change everyone's character??

1.3K 123 68
By crazymahiz

Before I start off, let me clarify one thing...

Many may think that why Pragya in this story is very harsh, arrogant and with full of attitude...

Seriously saying, I want to see Pragya like this contrast to the real kkb... I hate to see her as a cry baby ....

So, I want my story's heroine Pragya to be always bold eniugh and fight for her rights.... You all could have clearly seen how Pragya has attacked Abhi in the previous episodes ....

Hope I have clarified all your doubts....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After the wedding mastis of Suraj and Sandhiya got over, Abhi and Pragya moves off along with their families to their respective places.... Abhi is only of 7 years and Pragya is of 5 years when Suraj and Sandhya got married....

Eventhough Pragya's attitude and behaviour, irked Abhi so much, unknowingly he likes her a lot... Abhi's mind always remembers his Fuggy and he used to touch the scars in his hands...

Abhi badly wish to see her one day and wanna irritate her by calling her as Fuggy...
He misses off the crazy fight he had with Pragya and wishing to do it, when he sees her....

As Suraj moves off with Sandhya to abroad and settled over there, after the wedding, Abhi lost all the contact with Suraj and his family...

Abhi doesn't even know where is Pragya and her exact location...  He made up his mind and consoles himself by saying that if fate wishes he will definitely meet her, one day....

Pragya too has got same feelings but she always prays harzlt that never in her life, she should hear the word fuggy but she too wishes to meet her mischievous, arrogant monkey Abhi...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Time flies...

5 years passes...

Will Abhi and pragya's behaviour changes???

A very big nooooooooo...

Not only they grow, their attitude, their naughtiness, their arrogancy, their egos too grows...

Now abhi is of  12 years and pragya is of 10 years....

There is a program conducted in various schools to visit a village and to establish basic facilities and also to do social service. All the students of nss are asked to attend the program...

Unaware to abhigya, they have given their names and thy are going to see them after 5 long years...

Will they identify each other???

Come lets see....

A small beautiful village with greeny fields, with cool unpolluted environment, without any hustle and bustles of city with noises of people who always rushes to their works and concentrates only towards earning money, horn sounds of cars, buses , bikes....

But with the sweet melodious sounds of people's laughter, friendly gestures, with a rhythmic sounds of farming  animals adds to the serenity of the village...

Only thing, the village lacks is that they dont have many basic amenities and people were not aware of many useful and essential facilities....

Though they have the capacity to afford, they lack knowledge and not aware of it...

The Nss groups from various schools arrives the so called village in early morning... It is very dark outside.... Most of them dont know where they are and who all are come there...

The teams from various schools were alloted to settle in a big mandap....

The nss camp is for 3 days.... Boys were alloted different place from girls..
But the dining place and working place are same....

All teams were alloted works in  different places and everyone is given a number and the person's having similair numbers has to work as team...

This is done to encourage team spirit and also to mingle with other fellow students...

They were all dressed up and rushing to have their breakfast so that they can be on time... Otherwise, they have to bear the punishments...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Everyone are rushing towards in the dining hall in a queue... They grabs their plates, gets  their food and settles down in a comfortable place and started to eat their food...

A girl fills her plate and rushes to her place to have her food... She is a bit late as she over slept..

She runs in a hurry and doesnt bother anyone coming on her way...

Two plates flies high and all the food in the plates fall on the face n dress of those two who dashed with each other in a hurry... similar to those of two roaring bulls colliding with each other...

Both Abhi and Pragya are started to fume and their anger started to ooze out and they are ready to blast as everyone around there are starting to laugh at them...

Abhi: Idiot...

Pragya: stupid..

Abhi : Don't you have eyes???

Pragya: Why are you blind???

Abhi: what the...????

Pragya: Bloody hell...

Abhi: You fool...

Pr.: You asshole...

Abhi: I will kill you ..

Pragya.: I will torn you into pieces...

Abhi: You stupid... You spoiled my food and my dress...

Pragya.: You too spoiled idiot...

Abhi: Why girls always mess up with the boys???  Don't you have any work other than this...

Pragya: Because you boys are most annoying and irritating...

Abhi: God... Why I'm always getting troubled by girls???

Pragya: Because you are a fool... A dumb ass... A good for nothing, stupid... Simply a waste fellow....

Abhi: How dare you... Shut your mouth... Stop your bakwass... I'm getting late... Help me to clean.. Then go and fill my plate and come...

Pr.: 😁😁😁😁😁 Stupid... How dare you to order me???

Am I your servant??? Go and do whatever you want....

But before that ask forgiveness from me and fill my plate...

A: wah... This much attitude ...

Pr.: Yes... You arrogant fool..

A: Aah... This girl is irritating me with her non stop bak baks like the devil Fuggy....

When Pragya hears the word "Fuggy", she understands that it's her monkey Abhi only.... When her heart is about to feel happy, everyone starts to laugh hearing Fuggy ...

Pr.: You irritating dumb monkey, Abhi...  You are always messing with me.... You are blessed enough to get punished only by this Pragya...

Have you forgotten my beatings, my kicks and my special bites....

Waah.... Still scar is there in your hands na??? You deserve that stupid monkey.... Do you want to have more???

Move right now... Beg and get my forgiveness... If i wish, i will try to pardon you...

Abhi's anger reached it's peak on hearing his fuggy's words..

She is not at all changed... But everything in her.... Arrogancy, attitude, ego, anger everything increased...

Abhi is not at all less to it...

Abhi fumes and they quarrel and they  fight on and on...

Pragya pinches on Abhi's stomach.... Before Abhi reacts, she bites on his cheeks.... Abhi screams in pain...

When Abhi raised his hands to beat, he is being stopped and both were separated and punished by their staffs for behaving very badly with each other and also for their uncultured talks and dirty words....

They were left to starve that day and has to work under hot son... Both Abhi and Pragya cursed each other a lot and try to take revenge for getting punishment...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

What's gonna happen next???

Will their fight ends????

Why only Abhigya till now???

Why no other characters are introduced yet???

To find answers.... Stay tuned....

Time to read, vote, comment, suggest , scold and criticise....

You all are most welcome...

Feel free to vote and expecting to get more votes... Silent readers hope you wont disappoint me...

Until then meet you all soon with your crazy's spicy dramas with abhigya....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be 🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 880 5
He is a man of continuous success... She is a woman of priceless victory... He is the man of every women's dreams... She is a woman of every men's...
7K 815 11
This short story tells how two lovers fight for their love in this society...peep in to know whether FAITH could part them ....
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...
47.8K 3.9K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...