My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

By florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... More

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

I need answers.

21K 304 29
By florencity

···· Jason Point of View····

" So you want me to just stay away and act like nothing happend?"

" Jason Is the best for her." Toledo said calmly.

" Miguel I love her." I whispered.

" I know Jason but she deserves better." Toledo spat.

" Oh and Justin is? Your daughter caught him cheating." I yelled at him. " And I have never done that or hurt her."

" You made her get a tattoo what's next? Smoke weed?"

" Toledo I don't even let her cursed you think I would let her smoke." I chuckled.

" McCann Just let her remember by herself don't force her to remember you."

" Its easy for you because she remembers you." I snapped at him.

" End of discusion You will stay away and thats it." He warned me.

●● 1 week later.

" What the fuck do you mean she is dating Justin?"

" Yes Justin. They were holding hands and all over each other kissing the teacher even had to interruput them." Taylor said.

" Did she remember you?" I asked.

" No, I tried talking to her but Justin has body guards and they didn't let me get close to her. Justin is always by her side." She sighed. " I told you she would break your heart."

" She loves me okay? She is just confused and I bet Justin doesn't let her speak with nobody alone because he is afraid she will find out about me." I laid down and Taylor cuddle to my chest.

" Just forget about her."

" I love her and I won't give up that easy."

" Jason, Remember what happend with your first love." She snapped at me and damn it hurt.

" Yeah, How to forget." I mumbled.

" Okay, so stay away Jason. She will get you killed."

" Atleast its worth it." I whispered.

···Emily's Point of View····

" Thanks for driving me home baby." I kissed his lips.

" No problem. Can I come in?" He asked.

" Sure." We walked inside and my mom was sleeping on the Sofa so we went upstairs to my room.

" I haven't been here in a long while." He chuckled and I look at a huge teddy bear.

" You got me that?" I asked.

" Uhmm.. Yeah." I smiled and kissed his lips. He pushed me slowly on the bed and I Whimper.

" Sorry I forgot about that." My wound is still healing. He continue kissing my lips and the kiss got hotter by the second.

" Its fine." I whispered and He kissed my neck then going lower to my collarbone since this shirt is a top with no straps it was easy for him keeping going lower. He sucked on my chest not boobs and I felt him bitting a little bit." Have we uhmm done it before? "I asked him.

" Yes baby a few times." He said but I felt uncomfortable. He unbutton my jeans and I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

" I-I'm sorry." I said and he got off of the bed.

" Its fine baby, I 'll pick you up tomorrow." He kissed my lips and walked out of my room. I grab my laptop on and I search on Google Jason name. I don't know why but I just need to know about this boy. Justin said That Jason kidnapped me and force me to get this tattoo but It doesn't makes sence why would Jason get a tattoo with my name if he didn't love me? Ugh so many question that only he can answer me. I turned off my computer and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

" Mom you could  atleast cooked something." I groaned.

" Well you are lucky I am here so don't-"

" If you want to go Just get out of here I am not forcing you to stay." I snap at her. " I know something must had happend between us because  we used to be close and now we are like two strangers living together."

" Sorry baby"

" Tell me about me mom. Tell me how I was..With who I was.. or who I loved."

" I can't sweetie." She sighed. " But you'll get your memories back and then you will know who to trust." She kissed my forehead and walked away.

--Next Day.

" I love you to dummy." I kissed his lips and he walked away.

" Hi." A girl said and I just smiled back. "I'm Taylor I guess you don't remember me?"

" Sorry but no." I open my locker and a note fell on the floor. I grab it and open it. " Meet me Outside."

"I have to go." The girl smirked and walked away. I am late for class but I looked at the note and decide to go outside. I see a black mustang and Jason McCann against it looking at me with a cute smirk.

" I guess you haven't change much?" He said and chuckled.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" We met just like this." He smiled and Open the door for me. " Hope in." I don't know why but I feel like I can trust him. I got in and so did he.

" I need answers." I said and he nodded yes. " Okay so where are we going?"

" I need to keep a promise I made you." He smirks and continue looking at the road.

" What promise?" I asked and he chuckles.

" Well its a surprise now." He looked at me and his eyes immediately fill with anger and sadness.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Nothing." I spat. Just that she has a damn hickey.

" You agreed to answer my question McCann." She snapped at me.

" You have a fucking hickie that's what's wrong." I spat like venom.

" Why do you care?" She asked.

" I though by now you realized that we were more then friends Emily." I use a little sarcasm and she just looked at me confused.

" Jesus christ Emily, You have a tattoo with my name on it and I have one with your name don't you think only a in love couple would do that?"

" Its just that someone told me You kidnapped me and force me to get a tattoo." She said and I knew that someone had to be Justin or Toledo.

" That's a fucking lie Em."

" Deep inside of me I knew we had something." She smiled.

" It was something amazing Em."

" How long did we dated?" She asked.

" About 5 months the best months of my life." She blushed.

" So how did we met?" She asked and I laughed.

" I kidnapped you and you turn out to be My Boss Daughter and after I took you back we kinda of made a conection. We went thru hell and back to be together babe. We kept it a secret from your dad and on you 18 birthday we ran away."

" I ran away?"

" Yeah we went to a cabin and we staid there until they caught you and took you to your dad."

" Then we broke up?" She asked.

" Hell no baby, I came back for you and your dad caught us in a hotel and Then beat me up in front of you." I chuckled and she didn't think it was funny.

" Omg! I'm sorry."

"Em is not your fault, Plus its in the past after that your dad let us date and I tried my best to keep you safe but as you can see I fail." She grabs my hand and smile.

" You risked your life for me." She sighed. " I know my dad..You risked your life just by dating me." She tried to pull away her hand but I didn't let her.

" Please leave it like that." I whispered and she interlock her fingers with mine.

" What Happend to me?"

" Well we left Canada and went to L.A I though it was safe but it wasn't. John Torres planted a bomb on my car and We almost die. I had to do one of the hardest thing I have ever done to make sure you where safe."

" And what was that?"

" Let you go." I looked at her and she was waiting for me to continue. " You didn't want to jump out of the car and I had to throw you out for you to live but that bastard took you away from me and tried to get you pregnant."

" He took my virginity?" She asked worried.

" Em baby He didn't rape you, You escape just in time but he shot you."

" Well atleast I am still a virgin." She whispered to herself but I heard her.

" Em baby.." I stop in a red light and looked at her.

" Hmmm?"

" You gave me your virginity." She frowned and shook her head. " Yes Em I was your first and only man." She pulled away her hand and started crying. " Baby right now you might regret it but believe me we made it with so much love and desire."

" No, I wanted to wait until I was married. That's why I never let Justin be with me and we did dated a few year and you are telling me I did it with you and we only dated 6 months?"

" We were so madly in love Emily." I carressed her cheek and wipe off the tears. " I'm sorry if I'm hurting you by telling you the truth."

" No, The truth doesn't hurts what really hurts its that I don't remember you and I know that I love you because my heart beats ten times faster when I see you and I don't know why but I feel the need to be with you and to protect you when someone trys to say something bad about you. If I gave you my virginity..It was because I was sure about our relationship and still when I lose my mind I am sure about it because of all the people around me you have been the most honest one." She smiled and I smiled back she believed me and She knows she loves me she just need a little more time.

" Baby, I love you and I know you'll remember me." I grabbed her hand again and she let me.

" So explained how the hell did I got this damn Tattoo?" She smirks. " I use to hate tattoos so McCann how did you get me to get a tattoo with your name?"

" I don't think you really want to know." I smirked and she nodded yes. " We made a bet and you lost so you got the tattoo."

" A bet? About?"

" Well About S-E-X." I spelled it and she gasped.

" What did I do?" She was blushing so embarrassed.

" Well you bought some victoria secret underwear matching exact and you dance to me and You got on top of me and-''

" Enough I got the Idea." She mumbled. " Was I like a sex addict?" She asked her cheeks still red.

" No baby, We only have done it 2 times. The first was painful for you and you really wanted to be pleasured but every time we tried something always happend or you would pranked me."

" Prank you?"

" You once left me naked in a gym and took my clothes." She burst out laughing.

" Omg I am so sorry." She finish laughing and looked at me. " We really had some history huh?"

" We have babe alot of them but you'll remember soon." We use to have so much fun together."

" Tell me about our dates." She smiled.

" We didn't go out much but let see Uhmm I took you to the Zoo and you were super excited about that." She Smiled.

" I love the Animals." She mumbled.

" I know baby. We once went to the park, But we usually just staid in your house on the sofa watching movies, eating junk food and snuggling that was our best dates."

" So you are not a romantic guy?" She snapped at me.

" Well no. That was one of our Issue." I admitted.

" I know because I love when a Guy is romantic it just makes my heart melt." She Said and Then looked at me.

" Well I uh for your birthday bough you a huge teddy bear. That's Romantic?"

" Wait The teddy bear is white?" She asked and I nodded yes. " Justin lied he said he bought it for me."

" Why was he in your fucking room Em?" I tried to stay calm but it was impossible.

" Uhmm He and I were you know.." My grip on the wheel got tighter, My jaw was tight and she Carressed my cheek. " He tried but it didn't felt right." She said and I grab her hand and kissed it. " But he did said we did it before but something inside of me said no that he never touched me."

" Listen to your heart baby and you'll know who is being real with you." I felt more relaxed knowing that Justin never fuck with her.

" Justin once tried to rape you so you got to be careful around him okay?" I

" Now You are lying. Justin is a sweet guy he would never do that. He could had done it yesterday and he didn't so-"

" Em baby I am being 100% honest." I sighed. " You do believe me right?"

" It just..Yes I do believe you." She mumbled. " Don't you have like a picture of us?"

" No baby. We had a few on our cellphone but my cellphone got lost in L.A and yours was in the car when it blow up." 

" Oh." Was the only thing she said.

" You are not believing me huh?"

" I do its Just I wish I could see some pictures of us." I heard a cellphone ringing and she pulled out a cellphone from her backpack.

" Its Justin."  She looked at me and ignored the call. I grabbed her cellphone and pull over putting the car on park. " What are yo doing McCann?''

" Lets take a picture." I kissed her cheek and took the picture.

" How about on the lips?" She said and then blushed. " Sorry." She pushed me away from her.

" Sorry? Babe I am dying to kiss your lips." She blushed again.

" Uh where are we going? You have been driving for hours."

" We are close baby." I smiled and continue driving.

--

" We are here baby girl." I whispered on her ear and she jump a little bit making our heads bump in to each other.

" Sorry." She blushed and rubbed her eyes.

" You look so beautiful when you sleep." She smiled and we got down of the car.

" A cabin?" She asked. " Why here?"

" Because this is where I made you my woman for the first time." I hugged her from behind and then cover her eyes with my hands.

" Jason what are you doing?" She giggled.

" Relax you know I would never hurt you because I-"

" You love me, I know." She smile and we walked inside the Cabin.

" Ready baby?"

" Yeah Let me see!" She was so excited and I remove my hands from her eyes and I look at her face she couldn't stop smiling. " I though you weren't a romantic guy?"

" I made you a promise Emily and I am keeping it. This is our first romantic date." I grab a rose and gave it to her. " I love you." She is speechless looking around all the pedal roses on the wood floor and what was the living room is now where we are going to have our dinner. I saw a movie and well got some ideas. I have a round table on the center of the living room next to the fire place and in the middle of the table a candle light and a gift for Em.

" This is amazing." She managed to say and kissed my cheek.

" Lets sit down." I grabbed her hand and lead the way. I pulled the chair and she sat down. I kissed her head and then sat down.

" What is that?" She points at the box.

" For you, Open it." She grabbed the box.

" Its not right." She mumbled.

" Don't worry you don't have to do anything else just enjoy this moment."

" Okay." She open the box and her eyes had that spark again. " J-Jason this is wow..So beautiful."

" Can I help you put it on?" I asked and she nodded yes. I grab the delicate necklace that has her letter on it and put it around her neck. I couldn't hold my self and kissed her her neck. She pulled away immediately. " Sorry Emily." I walked in to the kitchen and grab the lasagna from the over I had left it there for it to keep its warm.

···Emily's Point of View····

" So you cooked?" I asked him trying to not keep making things awkward.

" No, this lasagna My sister made it."  He chuckled real cute I like his laugh and smile.  " But I once made you a grilled cheese sandwich." I giggled at how much he is trying and I feel bad because I don't remember this guy. He is so sweet and he really does love me I can see it on the way he looks at me. The way he talks about me or our relationship. I wish I could love him the same way he loves me. I do like him but I can't say I love him or Can I? " Emily!" He shouted and I snapped out of my thoughts.

" Huh?"

" What were you thinking?" He whispered and I got up. I notice a trail of white and red roses to a room. I follow them and saw the bed all cover with roses and balloons.

" So you brought me here to have sex?" He wrapped his arms around me hugging me from behind.

" No, I brought you here to make you remember but It didn't work so I want you to trust me." He kissed my cheek and then laid down on the bed. " Come." He said and I don't know why but I did what he said. I laid down next to him and snuggle in to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. " Get some rest baby." He said and after a while of silence we both fell a sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Comment and vote :D

What you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
113K 2.6K 30
"Come on baby, breathe." A soft voice mumbles in my neck as i try to wiggle out of his grip. I can't hold my breath any longer, my body forcing me to...
921K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...
717K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...