Today Was A Fairytale...Or Wa...

By RawRawwx

Just when Aria Sparks thought her life couldn't get any weirder, a tall, dark and handsome mystery guy comes... More

Halloween.
Even Angels Will Fall.
There's No Explanation For Any Of This.
Come Fly With Me, Princess.
Your World.
I Wish You Were Here.
Telling Emilia Everything.
Meeting My Best Friend's Mate.
Me, My Little Sister, And A Whole Load To Do.
Decisions Just Don't Get Harder Than This.
When My Next Door Neighbour Comes By And Ruins My Night.
Whatever Happened To Family Coming First?
Seven Going On Seventeen.
Natalie's Time To Shine.
Saving My Sister.
Fighting For Our Lives.
What Happens Now?
Happy Birthday To Natalie!
Meeting One Direction.
My Little Sister, And Her New-Found Mate.
Getting To Know Niall.
The Truth Behind Niall Horan.
My Mate Is A Vampire, What Now?
Picking Up The Pieces.
Just Leave Me Alone Niall.
I Don't Know What To Believe.
Just Picking Up Where We Left Off.
Getting My Happily Ever After.
What Is This Place?
Here Comes The Bride.
And Then There Was Me.
Heading In One Direction.
The Return Of Mr And Mrs Moon.
And The Baby Is...
Baby Shopping For Baby Corey.
Moon In The Body.
Welcome To Our Weird And Wonderful World!
The Last One.
Author's Note.
Flying Without Wings.
One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four!
Authors Note
Authors Note!
Another Author's Note!

Learning To Be A Princess.

948 3 0
By RawRawwx

Okay! I know its been nearly 3 weeks, and I'm soo sorry! But I've been preparing for exams, and I can't use my phone in maths anymore so I only get to write when I'm at home, which is the only time I get to do most stuff *face-palm*

Anyway!

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

"You're not doing it right!" Sophia shouted, frowning at Aria.

"You're not the one with a baby kicking your internal organs!" She shouted back, throwing her arms up above her head.

"Fine, fine. Let's take a break." Sophia sighed.

"That's the best thing I've heard all day," Ever gushed. "I'm so tired." She yawned, plopping onto the couch, putting her arms behind her head.

"You've hardly done anything!" Aria smiled, picking up Ever's legs and put them in her lap as she sat down.

"So? Watching you guys all afternoon has made me tired." She fake yawned, removing her legs from Aria's lap.

I sat on the coffee across from Aria and Ever. "What is it that you guys are trying to do anyway?"

"They're trying to turn me into a Princess." Aria frowned.

"I thought you already were a Princess?" I asked, confused. I thought she was next in line to this Angel throne thingy?

"You are too, but they're teaching me how to act like a Princess." She explained, rubbing her stomach.

I nodded, understanding. "Okay." I mumbled.

"Right, so how much longer do you think you will need my fiance?" Drake asked, strolling into the room with Niall in tow. A small smile slipped onto my face as Niall smirked at me, scratching the back of her neck.

"With the way this is going, forever." Leah mumbled from the floor.

"Oh, well this is all new to me you know! What if I don't want to be Queen? Its no fun." Aria exclaimed.

"Being Queen isn't about being fun, its about ruling a place! Ruling over people who look up to you." Leah explained, looking as exasperated as the rest of us felt.

"I don't care what being Queen is about. You can take it Leah, I don't want it!" Aria stood up, walking passed Drake and Niall to leave the room.

"Great, just great," Drake mumbled, running his hand through his hair and following after Aria. "Aria!" He shouted.

"You think she meant that?" Ever asked, her bottom lip sticking out slightly.

"Let's hope not." Leah replied, biting her lip.

"Its just the stress of the wedding, and the baby. Its all starting to get to her you know?" I laughed humourlessly, looking down at my lap.

"Yeah, I guess." Sophia smiled sadly.

Drake wandered back into the room again, a frown on his face.

"Where is she?" I asked, standing up from my position on the armrest of a chair.

"She must have gone for a fly or something, I've checked everywhere, she's not there." He muttered, running his hand down his face.

"You obviously don't know Aria as well as you think you do." I laughed, heading out of the room and upstairs, Niall, Drake and the girls all following me.

"Where exactly are you going?" Drake asked, a few steps behind me.

"Mine and Aria's secret place, from when we were kids. Well I was like 4 and she was almost 14 at the time, but you know." I explained, pulling down the ladder that led up to the attic.

"The attic?" Niall questioned sceptically.

"No, we aren't that stupid." I laughed, gracefully moving under all the beams in the attic.

Removing a board from a broken window, I pulled on the latch, lifting it up before stepping out onto the tree branch outside.

"Are you crazy?" Ever squealed, poking her head out of the window.

"Maybe a little." I admitted with a grin, balancing on the branch.

Bending my knees a little, I pushed myself up of the branch, grabbing the one above me and expertly swinging myself up onto it. Standing back up, I gestured for the others to follow.

"You're Angels, nothing can hurt you." I heard Drake laugh, I could hear the smile in his voice.

The branch below me shook a little as more weight was put onto it. I looked down to see Drake and Niall perched on the branch, helping Ever and Leah up onto the branch I was on.

"Come on, slow pokes!" I giggled, moving towards the trunk of the tree.

"Slow down!" Leah moaned, grunting as she pulled herself up.

I shook my head, laughing.

I ducked under a low branch, manoeuvring around the trunk of the tree to the other side, the side facing away from our house. Peeking back around the tree, I giggled as Ever tried to balance on the branch I had vacated moments ago.

"Where is that kid going?" Ever groaned, shuffling carefully along the branch after me.

"You don't need to follow me." I sang, climbing a little higher up until I reached the smallish hole in the side of the tree trunk.

"You told us too!" Ever screeched, nearly loosing her balance as I laughed at her.

"True, true." I giggled, gripping onto a branch just above the hole, and carefully lowering myself down into it. I landed gracefully in the surprisingly spacious area, my eyes snapping to Aria, curled up in the corner sobbing. "Aria?" I whispered, stepping closer to her.

"Leave me alone." She muttered, swiping at the tears on her cheeks.

"Hey, its me," I sighed, sitting down beside her and wrapping my arms around her shoulders in a hug. "Everything's gonna be okay you know."

"What if its not, Natty? I can't be Queen, I just can't," she explained, sounding completely broken. "I can't do it. Leah will have to take over."

"We'll jump that hurdle when we get to it, okay? For now, let's just go and practice being Princesses."

"When did you get so wise Natty?" Aria smiled, pushing herself off the ground, leaving me still on the floor.

"A wizard never reveals her tricks!" I cried, jumping up and pretending to fly away on a broomstick, earning a laugh from Aria.

"Come on, Potter, time to face the music." She giggled, pulling me towards the hole in the trunk again.

"Please don't stop the music!!" I sang.

"Shut up." Aria laughed again, pulling herself through the hole and onto the branch outside in one swift movement. I followed suit, standing beside her on the branch, watching the Sun move slowly across the sky.

"Come on then, A, Drake's been looking for you!" I chirped, gesturing for her to manoeuvre round the tree first.

"I thought they followed you?" She asked, a confused frown flitting across her features.

"We did, but Ever keep us back." Drake answered for me, pulling Aria in through the window.

"Well isn't that nice." Aria replied, pecking him quickly on the lips before giggling and running away.

I moved along the branches, heading back to the window. Just as I approached, Niall stuck his head out of the broken glass, reaching out his hand for me to take. Smiling gratefully, I took his hand and carefully lowered myself into the attic, interlacing my fingers with Niall's. I pulled him towards the top of the attic stairs. Turning around on my heel, I pulled his head closer to mine, kissing him softly before pulling him down the stairs.

We passed by Aria's room, noticing that her and Drake were curled up on her bed, seeming deep in conversation. Ever, Sophia and Leah were nowhere to be seen, so I took Niall straight to my room, putting Finding Nemo in the DVD player and cuddling up to his chest.

The last thing I remembered was Niall calling me his "squishie" and trying to speak Whale before I drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

Can anyone spot the Lion King 2 reference?

Vote/Comment/Fan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
21 0 3
A Tale of Betrayal, Secrets, Deception, a Heart-Wrenching reality for those within the Kingdom of Galianna. Aria's story is not one of Love as it see...
35.1K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...
742 5 25
A small town girl in a big world. But what will happen when she meets Niall Horan? Will she be okay or will the lies hurt her to much.