My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

By florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... More

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

Kidnapped

20.7K 306 30
By florencity

···Emily's Point of View····

" Well, Well baby you are finally up." I heard a voice said as I open my eyes adjusting to the light. I finally can see clearly and its John Torres.

" I.." I tried to talk but the I felt this huge pain all over my body. " Dammit." I mumbled I fell hard when Jason threw me out of the car.

" What's wrong baby?" He asked with an evil look in his dark eyes.

" You did this to me." I yelled and then I remember Jason. I started crying and he chuckles.

" Why so sad baby?" He teased as I sat down and notice that we are in a plane or a yet.

"Where are you taking me ?"

"Home now tell me baby whats wrong?"

" Nothing." I spat and he got closer to me. He grabbed my arm and looks at the tattoo.

" Jason McCann huh?" He let go and pull out a joint from his pocket then started smoking.

" Why you care?" I spat angryly. " You killed him." I continue crying and he wipped off the tears.

" Now baby he knew this was going to happend sooner or later but he just made it more easy for me since he was so inlove with you he was an easy target and planting a bomb in his car was so easy since he didn't even lock the damn car. You got him so in love he wasn't focus." He chuckles.

" You killed the love of my life." I tried to slap him but it was impossible he hold my arm and smirked.

" A sweet girl but feisty huh?" He pushed my arm away. " Look girl I didn't kill him the motherfucker jumped out just in time and survived." He said while caressing my cheek.

" You're lying!" I yelled and pushed his arms away from my face.

" No baby, He is alive."

" Thank you." I mumbled.

" Thank you?" He laughed and looked at me confused.

" Yeah for telling me that he is alive." I smile and he still looked confused.

" Aren't you afraid of me?" He asked.

" Of you? No but of what you do..I am freaking out." I admitted and he chuckles.

" What do you mean? McCann is a criminal too and you are not afraid of him."

" Well first of all Jason doesn't Torture people." I spat.

" I wont torture you if you behave and listen to me."

" Why don't you fix this with my dad and let me go." I groweld making him laugh.

" Your dad did the same to me." He sighed. " And your fucking boyfriend too." He said and his eyes fill with sadness and anger.

" What happend?" I asked and got closer to him in a comfort way.

" Your fucking dad killed my wife." I gasped and grab his hand.

" I'm so sorry about that. I hate when he kills people and specially womans." I spat and he smiled.

" You are so sweet, So different from him." He said.

" What did Jason do?" I asked.

" He killed.." his eyes fill with anger. " He killed My Sister." He sighed. " She was a teen and he killed her because she didn't love him anymore." His grip on my hand got tighter. " He killed her like an animal he stab her so many times and she didn't die fast she felt everything."

" No, Jason wouldn't torture her like that." I whispered.

" He didn't know how to kill. She was his first kill." He whispered.

" But no! He told me his first kill was when someone killed his parents." I yelled and pulled away from him.

" He lied to you. I killed his parents. I took revenge." He spat and got closer to me. " Do you really know your men?" He looks deep in to my eyes like he was reading me. " Of course you don't." He pulled away and sat down on the other side.

" Why did he lied to me." I whispered and he chuckles.

" Maybe he didn't want to scare you away." He smirks and continue smoking.

" H-He stab her because she didn't love him?" I asked again to make sure I heard right.

" Yes baby girl." His eyes fill with pain and anger again.

" He lied to me!" I groweld. " I though I knew him but I was wrong." I whisper to my self but I guess he heard me because he chuckles.

" He is a criminal baby and He knows how to lie." 

" Is this your way of torturing me?" I finally snapped at him realizing that this is the enemie and he just wants me to be mad at Jason.

" No baby." He gets closer to me and I pulled away from him but he grab my jaw making me look at him. " I want you to be mine Emily." He kissed my lips softly and I pulled away.

" I'm sorry John but I love Jason." I caress his cheek. " But you can find someone else that can love you and see the good in you."

" Do you see the good in me?"  His eyes a light brown and looking deep in to mines.

" Well you haven't kill me yet and you told me that Jason is alive so yeah." I smile not wanting to make him mad. I really don't want to be tortured.

" You are so pure Emily." He chuckles.

" I am not pure." I mumbled.

" Why because you had sex with McCann?"  He smirks and I got a little embarrassed. " Don't blush baby, Its fine." He peck my lips. " Yes you had sex but your soul is so pure you are so sweet. You are not even screaming or trying to run away from this criminal." He laughed.

" Well I can't jump out of the plane right?" He burst out laughing and kissed my cheek.

" Aren't you a funny girl huh?" He teased.

" Yeah a little bit." I smile.

" You can go to the bathroom and wash your bloody face baby." I walked in to the bathroom and I look my reflection in the mirror. I look like hell my face and body have bruises and scratches. I fell real hard but atleast I know Jason is alright and I know he will come for me. I wash my face taking off the dry blood.

" Are you alright in there?" He asked.

" Yeah just washing my face." I answered. I wonder why he is being so nice to me, If he wanted me to be with he would had raped me by now. Thank god he hasn't but now I am starting to freak out. I walked out and he is standing there waiting for me.

" We are almost home." He smiled and grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him.

" Canada?" I asked.

" Yes baby."  He smirks and kissed my neck softly.

" Why back to Canada?"

" Well I want you to see your daddy." He teased and sucked on my neck.

" Y-You are taking me back?" I stutter as he licked and bite on my neck.

" Yes baby girl but you have to be mine for a night okay?" He mumbled on my neck in between kisses.

" I don't want to." A moan slip out of my lips.

" Are you sure?" He chuckles and I pulled out of his grip.

" Please don't do this." I started crying and he wiped off the tears and kissed my lips.

" Don't cry baby." He peck my lips. " I won't hurt you." He kissed my forehead. " I am just going to get you pregnant." I pushed him away from me.

" Pregnant? Have you lost your mind?" I yelled.

" I know you are to nice to abort a baby and this will be the perfect revenge for your fucking father and boyfriend." He chuckles.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Fuck." I groaned in pain as I felt a huge pain in all my body. I try to get up but I was fucking tied in a chair.

" Finally You woke up." A man teased and threw me some raw meat.

" What the fuck? You want me to eat this?" I laughed and smirked.

" No McCann my dogs will." He laughed. " Bring the dogs." He yelled.

" Where is she?" I asked.

" Oh don't worry McCann she is with John he will treat her like a princess." He chuckled.

" He caught her?" I yelled.

" Yes they are on their way to Canada while I'll kill you." He smirks and a man walked in with two pitbull ready to attack me.

" Jason McCann?" The man holding the dogs said and I notice is the man who made my tattoo.

" Hey man." I smirked and he wink at me. He pulled out a gun and shot the man.

" I got your back man." He chuckled and took away the dogs then came back and untied me.

" Thanks man." He gave me his gun.

" They are on their way to Canada he is going to get her pregnant." He said and I immediately feel angry. " Jason take my car and here my cellphone." I grab the keys and cellphone.

" Thanks man." I ran to his car and called Toledo.

" Hello?"

" He took her Toledo."

" What the fuck?!" He yelled.

" He took her, He planted a bomb in my car and I had to save her I threw her out of the window and I guess they were following us and now they fucking took her and his fucking plan is to get her pregnant." I spat.

" This is all your fucking fault! I told you to take her straight to the airport and you didn't listen." He shouted.

" Sorry for giving her a fucking awesome day." He spat.

" Because of that awesome day she is in John Torres hands!!" 

" Go to the fucking airport she will be arriving soon." I said.

" McCann..My princess-"

" She will be alright will find her but just gather the gang and drive to the airport."

" Alright McCann. Where are you?" He asked.

" Los Angeles they fucking kidnapped me but someone saved me so now is my turn to save my Woman." I hung up and continue driving to the airport to buy a damn ticket and go to Canada.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Comment and Vote for faster update :D

Poor Emily :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
128K 2.7K 60
Alex is a eighteen year who lives a normal life. Jason is worldwide criminal whose looking for love. When Jason kidnaps Alex, what will happen? Will...
113K 2.6K 30
"Come on baby, breathe." A soft voice mumbles in my neck as i try to wiggle out of his grip. I can't hold my breath any longer, my body forcing me to...
231 1 56
When Lauren, daughter of one of Americas most notorious gangsters, is kidnapped by his rival Jason McCann, neither one of them could have imagined th...