Crowley's Daughter

By MrsSamWinchester1

It's not easy for being a demon, but being the princess of hell, it's twice as hard. When Victoria was twelve... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Story Update
Cbapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Huge Thank You
THE SEQUEL

Sneak Peek

425 12 4
By MrsSamWinchester1

Matthew's Point of View

Welcome to Kansas state orphanage. 

I'm Matthew. Mathew Winchester. I'm seventeen. The oldest kid in the orphanage​.

Half of these kids have no idea who their parents are. But I do.

In a year, I'll go find the reason my life went to shit. My father and my Uncle are to blame. Because of them, I never saw my Mother once. 

When I was younger, they tried to have some fake bitch be my mother. She wasn't. She's dead now.

I'll find them. I know everything about them. Once I find them, I'll kill them.

But that has to wait. At least for another five months when I'm eighteen. Then I'll go kill them.

Family doesn't end with blood. But this one will make sure it does.

I know what I am and what I'll become.

I'm a demon.

And the rightful King of Hell.

Watch out. You two stole everything from me and I'm not afraid to take it all back.

The easy way

Or 

The hard way.

I'm coming for you Sam and Dean. 

You may hunt monsters, but I have the upper hand. I know all of your tricks and everything about you. 

  Soon enough Mom, you'll have your baby boy back. This time, no one gets in my way.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 145 31
Two girls, who've never known each other besides the fact that their fathers despise each other, somehow gets involved in the hunt. When Castiel send...
123K 2.9K 30
Emily Becker's life flipped upside down on the evening of her 17th birthday. She was cursed as a baby with angel blood. Now getting ready to be taken...
36.4K 618 22
"belle?" dean said looking at me with surprise and a bit of betrayal in his eyes. "shit." "you know these lads?" crowley looked at me, confused. bel...
149K 3.2K 24
"Do you have to leave?" I asked him, Deans breath fanned my face with his hands on my hips. I hated when he left for the weekend. I was lonely. Final...