My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

Oleh florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... Lebih Banyak

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Home :)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

The New Target

25.1K 345 74
Oleh florencity

···Jason Point of view···

" Another shot." I spat at the waitress.

" What's wrong baby?" She asked while giving me another shot.

" None of your fucking bussiness." I spat and she giggled.

" Come on baby I can make you relax real fast." She said in a flirty way.

" You are such a slut bitch." I chuckled and she got closer to me.

" A Bitch that you use to fuck." She teased proudly what a fucking slut.

" Bitch I am tired of your small puss* stop trying to flirt because I am not fucking you tonight." I spat and throw 20 dollars at her. " Get a life slut." I chuckled and walked out of the bar. I sat down on the hood of my car drinking a beer and I pull out my cellphone and of course another text from Em.

From: My Girl

" I can't sleep knowing we are mad :(
Baby please come home I miss you."

I chuckle and threw the beer away about to get down from the hood when a hot smoking sexy babe walked towards me.

" Hey hottie." She smirked in a cute way.

" Did you lost something?" I teased and she got in between my legs.

" McCann My friend dare me to kiss you so can you play along?" She asked and with out letting me answer she crashed her lips in to mine. She pushed me back and got on top of me. She broke the kiss and went to my neck.

" I though it was just a kiss?" I teased and squeeze her booty making her gasp.

" Mmm..Maybe we could go to your house and finish this?" She continue kissing me but a voice in the back of my head shouted Em's name every second, The guilt was killing fuck this has never happend before.

"Fuck." I groaned and tried my best to enjoy this but it was fucking impossible." Get off woman." I spat and she looked confused.

" McCann rejecting a woman? Now thats weird I heard the you fucked every girl and I though I was your type.

" You though wrong bitch I choose my woman's and you are definitely not my type." I glared at her and got in my car and drove away. What is Em doing to me? I know I love her but really? I can't be with another woman now thats just fucking unfair.

-----

" Jason.." She whisper and got off of the bed running in to my arms. " I love you."

" I love you too." I kissed her lips and she slowly pulled away but her eyes fill with tears. " Babe what's wrong?" I asked confused.

" H-How could you?" She shouted and I felt me cheek hurting when I finally relize she just slapped me.

" What the fuck is your problem?'' I push her on the bed as hard as I could my anger getting the best of me. "No fucking woman has ever hit me."  I shouted and she stood up.

" Get out of my house we are so done." She yelled.

" What the fuck Em?" I said calmly I really don't want to lose her not now that Toledo accepted our relationship.

" I can smell the woman's perfume all over you ..I can see that hickey on your neck." Tears rolling down from her beautiful blue eyes and it hurts to see her like this specialy if it is because of me.

" I didn't do anything Em." I try to touch her but she pushed my hand away.

" This is over Jason now leave before I call my dad and make things worst for you." She yelled.

" I don't care about Toledo Em he could kill me and I couldn't careless but what I really care is about you." She rolled her eyes.

" Get out Jason. Go! I trusted you and you have sex with another girl when you know you can have me." She spat like venom.

" I didn't do shit Em! She just kissed my neck that's it." I grabbed her hands by force and she tried to pull away but I didn't let her. " I love you Em" I try to kiss her but she moved. "Em baby I swear I didn't fuck her."

"Leave now Jason I need time just like you did." She smirked an evil smirk that got me worried.

" What the fuck do you mean Em?" I asked angrily

" Just leave because I am done with you." She yelled.

" I am fucking staying." I shouted.

" Then leave me alone because I have school tomorrow and its late." She spat and laid down on her side of the bed. I did the same but damn I miss her cuddling on my chest. I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist but she pulled away immediately.

" Em baby don't be like this." I whisper on her ear but she just pushed me away.

---

" I'll drive you to school." I said as I put on my jeans.

" No.'' She spat and grabbed her coat.

" Its freezing Em." I spat and she rolled her eyes.

" More cold is the way you played me." She said before shuting the door hard leaving me here. I went after her and I saw her get in a car a white ferrari. Who the fuck was driving it? I am so pissed off right now.

····Emily's Point of View····

" Thanks for the ride Justin." I said as I got down from his car.

" Wait up." He shouted and catch up with me. " So we have a quiz today did you study?" He asked and my hands going thru my hair.

" Damn! I forgot." I spat and he chuckled.

" Its just a quiz Em."

" You know I am a nerd Justin." I hit his arm playfully.

" Oh atleast you are still focus on that."

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" Well now that you are McCann girl I though you have changed."

" What? No way I am still the same girl." I laughed and he nodded.

" Since when are you agressive Em? You slapped me and tackle on of my fan and beat her up." He looked at me and caress my cheek.

" Well the girl slapped me first." I spat.

" Did I slap you?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

" Well no but you kissed me." I smirk back.

" Lets go to class silly." He chuckled and as we were about to walk in to the class room I felt a grip on my arm and I was pulled back.

" So Bieber brought you to school?" Jason spat.

" Get out of here Jason you could get me in trouble." I mumbled and Justin notice I wasn't next to him so he walked back and saw me with Jason.

" Just the guy I wanted to see." Jason let go of me and with out thinking it twice he connect his fist on Justin Jaw but of course Justin has body guards around here so they ran and pulled Jason off before he could hit him again.

" Dude have you lost your mind?" Justin shouted while rubbing his Jaw.

" Stay away from her Bieber next time you wont be so lucky." He yelled and grabbed my arm. " Lets go Emily." He spat.

" I can't keep skipping school Jason just go away." I whisper.

" Fine do what the fuck you want." He glared at me and walked away. I walked in to class all eyes on me from the scene that just happend.

" Can you stop staring?" I spat and sat down next to Jenny.

" What happend?" Jenny whisper to me.

" I don't know everything was perfect and since yesterday we haven't stop fighting ugh!"

" Oh god! Guys are so complicated." She whisper. "Now that you both can be together he is acting like that." She sighed. " Well he is McCann after all."

" Yeah." I mumbled.

···· Jason Point of View····

" McCann you haven't said a word since you got here." Mike said as he pass me the joint of weed.

" I am so fucking pissed man." I blow the smoke and felt much more relax.

" What's wrong?" He asked.

" Man I punched that Bieber dude." I chuckled.

" Wait Gayber?" Mike asked with a teasing tone.

" Yeah man he was dating Em before me." I spat.

" Are you jealous McCann?" He asked.

" Fuck yeah that bitch went to school with-"

" Who the fuck are you calling bitch McCann." I heard Toledo and I turn around to face him.

" Sorry Boss I am just fucking mad." I mumbled.

" I told you to keep it on a low key and you are fighting with her Ex in school? You are fucking lucky nobody called the police."

" Are you watching me Toledo?" I glared at him.

" I haven contacts okay? So are you fucking crazy?"

" For her yes!" I shouted. " She got in Justin car and he drove her to school oh and they were still together in school." I yelled angrily.

" Well you deserve it after you cheated on her yesterday." Toledo spat with an evil smirke on his lips.

" I didn't cheat Toledo..I couldn't believe me I fucking tried but..I couldn't." I mumbled and he chuckled.

" In love McCann?" Toledo teased and Mike burst out laughing.

" Fuck off." I spat and walked out of the room I could hear them laughing. I got in my car and drove away.

---

" Lets fuck." I said to Gina one of my girls that I use to fuck.

" You are back?" She was surprised to see me. I pushed her on the bed and pulled down her jeans and pantie wanting to make this fast. I pulled down my jeans and boxer but something unexpected happend My man didn't want to get up and that has never happend to me. " What's wrong baby?" She asked and I pulled away.

" I got to go." I pulled up my boxer and jeans and walked out of that house. This is impossible this can't be happening to me. I am a man whore he always got up just by seeing a girl naked and now nothing. Emily what have you done to me is like she is a witch and she has me under her spell."Damn Em." Taylor will start school next week atleast I'll have her to watch Em for me. Its almost 3 o' clock I decide to go pick her up at her school.

····Emily's point of View····

" Bye Jenny, bye Justin and sorry for what Jason did to you." I said embarrassed.

" No problem." He chuckled and walked away.

" It was fun today just the three of us like old times." Jenny smiled and hugged me. " Bye Em." She walked away and I saw Jason against his car looking at me. I continue walking and his jaw got tighter his eyes darker by the second. I turn around and walked towards him.

" Get in." He spat and I got in the car so did he. " Are you hungry?" He spat coldly.

" Yes.'' I mumbled. The ride was quiet but I felt his hand slowly reach for mine and interlock our fingers a perfect fit.

" Em babe.." He sighed still looking at the road.

" Hmm?"

" I'm sorry." He squeeze my hand a bit. " I was jealous now I get it why you reacted the way you did when you saw the hickie on my neck." He sighed. " I though I could cheat on you but I can't you know why?"

" My dad will kill you?" I spat.

" Because I love you." He looked at me and smile. " Its crazy Em its fucking crazy but I am so in love with you that my dic* doesn't work with anybody else just you oh and this stupid voice in my head keeps saying Em..Em..Em.. its really annoying." He chuckled and I smile.

"Good." I spat.

" Good? Its not good because I am thinking about you all fucking day and night." He chuckled real cute.

" And that's a bad thing?" I asked in a teasing tone.

" Hell yeah because when you fucking push me away..It fucking hurts alot" He whisper and my heart skipped a beat.

" So how do you know it only gets up with me?" I teased.

" Because you turn me on with only a damn kiss which I haven't had since yesterday." He looked at me and gave me a half smile.

" Uhmm Well that's you punishment for trying to cheat on me." I smirked.

" Sorry babe." He mumbled.

" Jason what is happening to us? We use to be so happy when we were keeping it a secret and now that we are public its like we haven't stop fighting since yesterday." I sighed.

" I hate the fact that I am in love with you Em." He shouted like he didn't even think before saying it.

" But why? Jason you don't need to be scare I love you back and I would never cheat on you I just asked Justin for a ride to make you realize what you have and not take me for granted." I kissed his cheek. " Don't try to be with other woman's to forget me Jason because that will never work. Just accept that you are in love with me and we are changing."

" That's the thing I don't want to change Em." He spat.

" I am not asking you to change it will happend on its own." I smile. " You are making a commitment to a serious relationship and its a huge change for you."

" I love you Em so much you can't even imagine how." He parked  the car in the parking lot of Burger king.

" I love you too." I kissed his lips just a peck but he pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

" Mmm.. I missed those lips." He smirked and we got down. " Lets just..forget what happend and move on."  He sighed.

" Well it was like our second fight but Jason Just don't ever try to cheat on me again." I mumbled and kissed his lips.

" Oh and don't ever slap me again Em I swear if I didn't love you like I do I would had killed you right there." He chuckled and grabbed my hand as we walked inside.

" I though you didn't hit womans?" I said more as a question.

" I never said I didn't Kill them." My eyes wide open and he kissed my lips. " I'll never kill you babe don't worry I know how to control myself." He smirked and I felt kind of scared of him. We walked inside and order our food.

" That would be 15.56." Jason glared at the girl she was like 18 or 19 and I could see the girl getting nervous so I pulled out of my pocket 20 dollars and gave it to the girl. " Thanks" she whisper and I grabbed the food and walked away.

" What the fuck Em?" He whisper on my ear.

" Just because you are McCann that doesn't mean you can freak out the people just to get free food you are acting just like Justin I use to hate that." I said calmly and sat down on a booth he sat down in front of me.

" Are you comparing me with that asshole?" He spat.

" I'm just saying-"

" Shut up." He spat and grabbed his food.

"  You know what Jason I am getting to see a different side of you and I really don't like it." I said while eating my fries.

" Well deal with it." He mumbled.

" I don't have to deal with nothing."

" You made a deal with the devil and now there is no going back baby girl." He chuckled.

" I can brake the damn deal." I spat.

" No baby girl you are mine forever." He smirked and cupped my face smaching his lips in to mine. "Kiss me back." He mumble in the kiss and I didn't kiss back. "Please." He whisper and I kiss him back with much more passion than ever. We both pulled away.

" Jason seriously I am tired of fighting 2 days ago you were so perfect and now its all fight after fight."

" I know babe I'm sorry." He wink at me and I smile. I continue eating my food and he chuckled real cute while looking at me.

" What?" I asked with my mouth full of food he just laugh at me.

" Uhmm You have ketchup on the corner of your lip." He leaned in and licked it damn it brought shivers all over my body and I think he notice.

"We haven't done it again babe." He said in a flirty husky voice.

" I know." I whisper and he sat down next to me and kissed my neck.

" Don't you want to?" He whisper on my ear and licked my earlobe.

" Jason.." I whisper as I felt myself getting hot.

" You do want to huh baby girl?" I felt his hand on my thigh and slowly going up.

" Jason W-What are you doing?" I stutter in shock but he didn't stop he started rubbing hard  on the outside of my jean just the jean and pantie on the way.

" Relax babe." He chuckled but I pulled his hand away.

" Have you lost your mind?" I whisper but he just crash his lips in to mine.

" Look babe Is up." He said while looking at his crotch. "It only works with you babe so you need to take good care of it like 3 times a day." He teased.

" Jason stop." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

" Don't blush babe." He hugged me tight. " Are you done babe?"

"Yeah." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the place and got in his car.

" Em?"

"Hmm?"

" You know I am going to make you scream my name tonight right?" He smirked and I burst out laughing.

" What makes you think I'll let you make love to me?" I teased.

" You will and you know it." He said confident.

" I wont." I said confident.

" I got you so turn on back there just Imagine at home." His hand on my thigh slowly going up.

" Don't start McCann." I pushed his hand and he chuckled.

" Babe its still early so want to see me work out  in the gym?" He asked.

" Sure."

●●●● The hood.

···Jason's point of View····

" So the gym is in the hood?" She asked.

" Yeah babe its ours just for the gang to train." I explained as we walked inside the gym.

" Cool." She smile and sat down on a Sofa. I take off my shirt and throw it at her.

" Hold it for me." I wink and put on gloves on my hand ready to punch the punching bag.

" Just Imagine is Justin." She said and I glared at her.

" Are you serious babe?" I spat getting angry by the minute.

" I just though I would motivate you." She giggled. I punched the bag so hard. " You really do hate him."

" I hate everybody that gets near you." I spat and kicked the bag.

" I love you Jason." She giggled.

" I. Love. You. Too. I said slowly in between the punches.

-----

" Lets go." I was about to grab my shirt but I notice Em looking at my body a way she hasn't done before. This time she really wants me. "Em?" She was still looking at my abs I really don't mind I grab her hand about to make her touch me I pulled back.

" Why you did that?" She asked a little annoyed.

" Because I am sweaty." She bite her lips.

" That's what makes it more sexy." She rubbed my abs up and down and I smirked loving this feeling.

" Mmm..Em." I grabbed her hand and ran to the showers. " Lets take a shower." I grabbed her shirt and pulled it up finally taking it off showing her cute red bra with hearts on it real girly. I unbutton her jeans and pulled them down I notice she is wearing a thong that match her bra. "Perfect." I pulled her in to the shower and she help me get out of my pants and boxer. She took off her bra and I help her with her thong. " Finally." I whisper and turn on the shower.

" What if someone walks in?" She asked worried.

" Nobody comes here not at this time." I pinned her on the wall and kissed her lips. Our tongues fighting for dominance and I grab ber booty squeezing is hard she moan in to the kiss. " I adore you."

" Me too." She pushed me away and looked at my boner. " So only me can make it get up?" She asked in a cute but teasing voice.

" Yeah." I mumbled and she started laughing. "Don't laugh Em its not funny."

" For me it is but thats good because now you cant cheat on me." She giggled and I kissed her lips.

" I learn my lesson Em now shut up and kiss me." She kiss me and then pushed me and grabbed our clothes fast and ran away. " Em?" Everything was quiet and I turn off the shower and walked out she is not in the gym. " Em don't fucking do this." I shouted and of course she left and left me here naked.

··· Emily's Point of view···

" Hey dad." I kiss his cheek and sat down.

" Hey princess. Where is jason?" He asked and I laughed.

" I let him naked in the gym." I giggled.

" You what?" He couldn't stop laughing.

" Karma is a bitch and wait for your turn dad." I smirked and Jason walked in naked.

" Really Em? Leaving me like this I should kill you!" He looked really pissed off.

" Don't even think about it McCann." My dad said and I threw Jason his clothes.

" Why did I fell in love with my boss daughter?" He chuckled and kissed my lips.

" Its going to be a crazy rollercoaster." I stare at his brown eyes and I can see all the love he has for me and that he is trying his best to love me even if he sometimes lose his temper and screw up but I see that spark in his eyes that he only has when he is looking at me.

" I'll never want to get down." He smile. "I love you."

" I love you too Jason."

" Oh and I'll take revange but in our bed." He whisper.

" Our Bed?" I teased.

" We kind of live together." He chuckled.

" You are so cute Jason." I kiss him.

" Aww how adorable." My dad teased and Jason pulled away. "Such a sucker for love."

" One day you'll fall in love and you'll understand." Jason snap at him.

" Exactly." I agreed.

" No way man! I am going to keep fucking around." My dad said.

" Aren't you to old?" I teased.

" Aye aye! I still look good baby."

" Of course you do Old man." Jason teased.

" Fuck off lovebirds." My dad spat and we walked out still laughing.

" I'm tired to drive so lets stay in my room?" Jason asked.

" Okay baby." We walked in to his room and I felt someone grabbed me from behind super tight and cover my mouth. I stomp my feets hard on the floor getting Jason attention he turned around and saw me.

" Joe let her go and I'll let you live." Jason eyes getting darker but he looked so worried.

" Stay Back McCann I just need to teach Toledo a lesson. I have nothing against you." Joe spat.

" You are taking my girl Joe stop this shit before Toledo finds out and kill you." Jason said calmly.

" He killed my woman Jason its not easy and I want him to suffer just like I am." I could hear Joe's Voice cracking he was about to cry. "He took her away from me the woman of my dreams." I relaxed in his arms and he let me go.

" Its alright Joe." I don't know why but I hugged him and he was crying on my shoulder. " You'll find someone better but right now revenge will only start a war and I wouldn't like to see a young boy like you die." I wipe of his tears.

" Why are you being nice? I just tried to kidnapped you." He chuckled.

" Because when I almost lost my boyfriend I-I wanted to die and wanted revenge but its not worth it you just got to move on." I sighed. "I'm sorry about your girl and I really hope you don't get killed by my dad."

" You got a good girk McCann watch her because Rumors are out that John is after her."

" John Torres?'' Jason asked he just turned pale white.

" Yes man but he doesn't know he is yours he just know that she is Toledo's daughter."

" Fuck I got to alert the gang thanks man." The man walked away and I ran in to Jason's arms. " You did good babe you played it cool." He kissed my forehead but I felt him distant.

" Who is John torres?" I asked and He sighed.

" If we are like in the list of most wanted..He is in number one." Jason pulled away from me and locked the door.

" What do you mean Jason?"  He punch the wall and then flipped the table. "Jason baby?" I got closer to him and caress his beautiful face.

" Even our gang are afraid of them Em." And just like that I felt my heart drop and started to feel dizzy next thing I know I am in Jason arms my view getting blurry I could hear jason saying my name then it all went black. I passed out.

●●●●●●

Comment and vote thanks :)

Are you liking it?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.4K 604 39
"I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them"...
STOLEN Oleh Emgie

Fiksi Penggemar

106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
ROGUE Oleh ameliarosies

Fiksi Penggemar

477K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...