Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

Av Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... Mer

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

The Ice Wizard's Strength

200 6 0
Av Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

It was night time and I was standing outside on the balcony with the telepathic orb in my hand. My father and I were talking to each other.

"Those magical creatures that you possessed, it would seem that the headmaster, the professors and Prefect Klaus have suspected that it's dark magic."

Father looked slightly surprised when I said this.

"Do they know that it was my doing?"

"No, but, I have a feeling that Klaus is starting to get a bit suspicious he knows that I'm hiding something."

Father looked at me surprised.

"I see, listen, try not to let Goldstein get too suspicious, get as much information as you can about the dragon of time, the Tamers are close to being extinct if this plan fails."

I nodded my head when he said this.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't fail you like last time, Father."

Father smirked at me.

"That's what I like to hear from my daughter, well, good luck and farewell."

The orb stopped glowing and Father's face disappeared. I sighed and Rin leapt onto the balcony and she then asked me.

"Why do you even listen to Ivan when it's clear that you hate his guts?"

I looked at Rin before speaking up.

"I have no choice remember? I don't want my father taking his anger out on me like last time, this plan needs to be a success if I don't I will never be free from his clutches."

Rin had her ears down and rubbed her head on my arm. I smiled at her and I petted her head.

"You're right, but, if only your mother were still alive..."

I looked away from Rin and I then looked up at the moon.

"I know what you're thinking and you're right, Mother would have done something to stop Father from doing this to me but, she's gone and now, all I can do is listen to father and hope that he'll set me free once this plan successes."

Rin nodded her head and we both headed back to bed.

THE NEXT DAY...

The practical class was outside in the courtyard and Liz was not looking forward to it. I noticed that she looked a bit nervous, I petted her head before I spoke up.

"Don't worry about it too much OK? if anything goes wrong, I'll be right here."

Liz smiled at me when I said this.

"Thank you."

I looked back at Professor Schuyler and he was explaining about what we were going to do.

"You have to defeat the umbra within the time limit, once the time is up I'll show you how many umbras you've defeated and that number will depend on your grade as well."

Liz sweat dropped nervously but I, on the other was looking forward to it because it was about time that I put my Ice magic to good use for once. Professor Schuyler summoned several umbras before he shouted.

"Begin!!"

The students started to use their attacks spells on the umbras. I smirked at this.

"Time to put my ice magic to good use, Rin."

Rin nods her head and she got off my shoulder and she transformed into her bigger form. A few umbras charged at me but I smirked at them. I punch my palm to use my Ice magic.

"Ice magic! lance!!"

I extended my arms and then several lances struck the umbras that were in front of me. I charged at the remaining the umbras that were in front of me and so did Rin.

YUKIYA'S POV

I was in the middle of attacking the umbras when I spotted Keira attacking the umbras and her ice magic was amazing. Keira knelt down and then ice appeared next to her feet.

"Ice magic! twin swords!!"

Keira grabbed the ice twin swords and she then dashed at them full speed and she sliced and diced the umbras. I was shocked at this and so was Elias.

"Whoa, she's actually good."

I nodded my head in agreement as we both watched Keira. Keira dodged an Umbra's attack she got rid of the ice twin swords and before she shouted.

"Ice magic! sword!!"

Keira summoned an ice sword and she sliced and an umbra that was in front of her. Keira stood up after ducking from an umbra's attack and she then points her sword at an umbra.

"Hold it!"

The umbra shivered in fear and Keira smirked at it.

"Man this is one boring fight if this were the real deal I would love to go all out."

Keira attacks the umbra and sends it flying in the air. It landed quite a distance from us before disappearing. Elias and I sweat dropped as we looked back at Keira were grinning at the umbras.

Rin attacks one of the umbras and Keira spoke up.

"I think it's about time to end this ridiculous fight."

One of the umbras snuck behind Keira and I shouted at her.

"Watch out! behind you!!"

Keira grinned and she swiped her hand and then a strong gust of wind sent the umbra flying and it then disappeared afterwards. The wind was still blowing like crazy and Elias spoke up.

"Oh great! I knew this was going to happen!!"

"Hold a second! look!!"

Elias and I said as we looked at Keira and her hands were glowing a white colour and Keira was controlling the wind so she didn't mess up at all. Keira smirked and shouted an incantation.

"Ice magic!! Snow blizzard!!"

The wind and snow blew like crazy and when I looked at the umbras they were being frozen but Elias, the rest of the students and I weren't being frozen meaning Keira had control on who and what she was going to freeze with her ice magic. Once the snow blizzard died down, Keira continued to smirk and she clicked her fingers and the ice that trapped the umbras broke into tiny pieces.

3RD PERSON POV

After the umbras were defeated the students were shocked at Keira's power and so was professor Schuyler. Professor Schuyler had his mouth open in shock and he thought to himself.

"I've never in my life seen anyone being capable of defeating that many foes in one single attack, where did all of that power come from?!"

Elias was shocked at what just happened.

"Unbelievable, Keira took out all of the umbras with one single attack and she didn't even break a sweat."

Liz was shocked and she spoke up.

"She's amazing, I had no idea Keira was that powerful, what about you Yukiya?"

Yukiya shook his head for a no.

"No, Keira wasn't like this three months ago but, now look at her, her magic is under control and she has become even stronger than before."

Keira smirked to herself and she noticed that the students were looking at her. Professor Schuyler shook his head and he then spoke up.

"Anyway, since all of the Umbras are defeated, I will now reveal your scores."

Professor Schuyler flicked his wand and the students looked at their scores. Liz got a zero, Elias got 24 and Yukiya got about 20 while Keira had a high score than the rest of the students. Keira smirked to herself and Rin leapt onto her shoulder and she praised Keira.

"Good job Keira!"

Keira smiled and she pets Rin's head. Professor Schuyler came over to Keira before he spoke to her.

"You did well out there Keira I'll give you that much but where did all of that power come from?"

Keira smirked at this and she spoke up.

"I practised hard that's all otherwise you'll be scolding me for freezing everything in my path like last time."

Professor Schuyler nods his head at this.

"Keep up the good work then."

Keira was surprised that Professor Schuyler praised her for once.

KEIRA'S POV

I smirked to myself and mumbled to myself.

"Professor Schuyler praising me? now that's a first."

Rin nodded her head in agreement before Liz spoke up.

"Oh man, I'm jealous of you Keira."

I looked at Liz and she continued.

"I got so nervous about my spells failing on me that I couldn't beat a single umbra while you, on the other hand, have got this amazing strength that I don't have."

I giggled a little before speaking again.

"Don't worry, even though you're not in my league yet, there's still time, work hard and be confident and your magic will work eventually."

"Really?!"

I nodded my head at this before speaking again.

"It's the same advice that my mother gave me whenever I screwed with my ice magic, I never once gave up."

Liz was surprised and she then smiled at me.

"I'll bet your mother is a powerful wizard."

I smiled sadly when she said this.

"Yeah, she WAS once."

Liz was shocked at what I said.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know."

I looked at her and I spoke up.

"It's fine, I don't let her death get to me that much."

Rin nods her head at his.

"She's right, Keira is one tough Tamer I'll give her that much."

I smiled at Rin's comment.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Elias then came over before he started speaking.

"Tough or not, it still doesn't change the fact that Keira was-" 

I glared at Elias cutting his sentence off in the process.

"I was what?! please Elias, FINISH!!"

Elias shivered in fear as he noticed my dark and angry aura.

"Uh, nothing! nevermind! forget I said anything!!"

After classes were over I put some of my stuff away into my school bag. Rin was sitting on my desk and she was telling me to hurry up.

"Would you get a move on?"

"I will give me a second!"

I managed to get my stuff together and then Rin leapt onto my shoulder and I left the classroom. Before I went to meet up with Yukiya near the northern valley forest I went into the archives.

"Before I go and see Yukiya, there's something I have to do first."

I closed the door behind me and Rin got off my shoulder and I looked around in the archives. I placed my bag on the table and Rin then asked me.

"What are we doing in here?"

"Looking for some information about the dragon of time, the archives seem to be the best place to look for some, keep an eye out in case someone comes in here."

Rin nods her head and she opens the door with her paw and she kept an eye out. I looked at the shelves and I searched for some information about the dragon of time. At first, I thought I wasn't going to find any information until I spotted a book. I got it from the shelf and I flipped through the pages and I found what I was looking for.

I smirked at this and I took the book off the shelf.

"Here we go, the tower of sorrows is in the eastern forest that much I know, however, getting there might be a problem but that song that Yukiya and I keep on hearing is the song of guidance, that'll make it easier for me and Father to get there."

Rin looked at me and she spoke up.

"Yeah well that solves on how to get there, but, what about the tower, does it say anything about it?"

I looked at the pages and I spoke up.

"It does tell me some information but, some of the pages are a bit old and worn, however..."

I placed the book on the table and I hovered my hands above the book and I closed my eyes focusing my magical energy in my hands.

I opened my eyes and the pages about the tower of sorrows are back to normal. I smirked and I read the pages and I then got a scroll from my bag and I focused my magic on the information about the tower of sorrows and I copied them into the scroll that my Father gave me. Rin then warned me.

"Keira hurry up! Prefect Klaus is coming!"

I concentrated my magic and I finally finished copying the information from the book.

"Ok, I got it."

I quickly put the book away and I got the scroll and my bag and I hid from Prefect Klaus as he walked passed the archives.

Rin peeked through the crack of the door and she looked back at me.

"It's OK, he's gone."

I got out of hiding and I sighed of relief.

"Now that was close."

I looked out of the door before leaving.

"Let's go before he comes back."

Rin jumps onto my shoulder and I quickly left the archives. Before I reached the northern valley forest to meet up with Yukiya, I summoned Father's black crow and I gave it the scroll and it held it in its beak.

"Deliver this to Father and make sure you don't lose it."

The crow flapped its wings and it flew off. Rin watched the Crow leave and she then asked me.

"You sure what you're doing is right?"

"Not really, however, this is the only option have I've got if I want to be free again and away from my Father."

Rin sighed and I continued to head to the flower valley forest. Once I got there Yukiya was already sitting down waiting for me. I ran up to him with a smile on my face.

"Hey Yukiya, sorry I took so long, something came up."

Yukiya smiled at me.

"It's fine."

I sat down next to him and Rin leapt off my shoulder and she ran off to chase the winged rabbits while wolfy was lying down trying to take a nap.

I watched the winged rabbits disappear and reappear.

"Being here brings back memories, doesn't it?"

Yukiya smiled as we both remembered about what I was like three month ago.

"It sure does, I know it's only been three months since you left but, you're right, though, sitting here with you and watching the winged rabbits does bring back memories."

I smiled and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You remember when I got lost when I first came here?"

Yukiya chuckled when I asked him that.

"How can I forget? you were like a lost puppy when I met you."

I smiled at that memory and then a winged rabbit appeared on my lap.

"Me like you! me like you!"

I giggled and I petted its head. Yukiya did the same before he spoke up.

"The same happened when I first brought you here, the winged rabbits took a liking to you straight away."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I know because I'm a Tamer some of the skittish animals and the magical creatures warm up to us straight away without thinking about the danger."

I ticked the winged rabbit's chin.

"Hehe!! Me ticklish!"

After a while, the winged rabbit floated from my lap and it spoke up.

"Bye bye!!"

The winged rabbit disappeared from my sight. I smiled and I continued to watch the other winged rabbits.

"Watching these winged rabbits and seeing some of the Carbuncles, they remind me of my village."

Yukiya looked surprised when I said this and he then asked me.

"Homesick?"

"A little bit but, I don't really miss that much whenever I'm with you or when I find something to distract me."

Yukiya smiled and he then asked me.

"Your village, you never really did talk about it that much when you first came here except you told me that it was just a small village and it was called Skystead."

"You know, maybe if the holidays come around, you can come back with me, my brothers and sisters will like you for sure just don't get on Byakuya's bad side."

Yukiya then asked me about my brother.

"Who's Byakuya?"

"He's the eldest of the seven siblings that I told you about."

Yukiya chuckled when I said this.

"I remember you telling me about them especially Yuno the youngest, you kept saying that she makes you mad every time she tries to pick a fight with you."

"But being away from my siblings like this makes me calmer and happier, but when it comes to my father that's a different story."

Yukiya looked confused and he asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like talking about him that much it's because he tends to be ruthless and harsh when it comes to his training methods, however, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him."

YUKIYA'S POV

I noticed the anger and the sadness in Keira's eyes and I knew right then that something was wrong. I noticed that she was clenching her fists tightly on her lap. I placed my hand on top of hers before I spoke up.

"Don't worry, your Father isn't here in the Academy, you're here with me and your magic is amazing and you've gotten stronger, there's no way Ivan can criticise you while you're here."

Keira smiled at me and she squeezed my hand.

"Thank you."

Keira leant in and kisses me on the lips. Keira wraps her arms around my neck and she got in between my legs without breaking from the kiss.

KEIRA'S POV

I pulled away from Yukiya's lips and he smiled at me.

"Well, that was unexpected of you."

"It has been so long since I've been with you like this, I missed you so much Yukiya."

Yukiya smiled and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I missed you so much as well, I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I buried my face in Yukiya's chest and he wrapped his arms around me while holding the sides of his cloak. I smiled a little before speaking again.

"Just a little longer, hold me like this for a while longer Yukiya."

"I will, I'll hold you like this for as long as you like, Keira."

I smiled and I nuzzled my head against Yukiya's chest as he held me tighter in his arms. I thought to myself.

'This is nice...I wish time could stand still for us like this, that way I won't have to listen to my father... I wish I can tell Yukiya about has been happening to me for the last three months after I failed the trail and what my Father is planning as well but I can't, I'm so afraid...Yukiya, don't ever leave me all alone...'

TO BE CONTINUED...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

324K 11.8K 55
"Look Mira-nee, if Natsu had a twin sister, wouldn't she be cute?" Lissana asked Mirajane while she made some small pigtails on Natsu's hair. "Hahaha...
13.5K 411 29
Katherine Espinosa gets into Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy: one of the most competitive and prestigious academies for wizards. People come to the ac...
503K 35.6K 51
*COMPLETE* There are whispers across the kingdoms that the Paragon, that strangely gifted person who can wield all four Skills, has been found. Th...
748 9 43
Ermine is the eldest son of Chief Tonraq and Chieftess Senna, and older brother to Sokka and Korra. And is to be future chief of his village in Arcti...