House of Anubis: What really...

By kacipaige98

This is after the Touch Stone of Ra so Eddie has lost his powers. •MY SUMMARY• After the Anubis residents gra... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
Authors Note #1
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
Authors Note #2
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•

•Chapter 19•

1.1K 25 19
By kacipaige98

Nina's POV

A couple of weeks have passed by after that surreal dream. It made no since to me. Of course I told Eddie and Fabian as soon as I woke up and we informed the rest of Sibuna, but I cannot help but wonder if the so called James in my dream is the same person who tortured me. The same one who kept me away from Anubis house.

A week after the dream, Eddie and Alfie snuck into his office in search for anything or any meetings he has planned–perhaps with Victor. But instead they found a key that was old and rustic with the head of a crescent moon. KT recognized this because it was her key that she had given to Eddie. He must have dropped it when he came to get me, so the real question is... Does he know Eddie and Fabian rescued me?

~~~
Authors POV

Eddie and Patricia were walking back to Anubis house after their afternoon classes. They heard someone running from behind them and shouting Eddies name.

"Eddie, wait up!" Jerome shouted, and Eddie stopped and turned around.

"Can I help you?" Eddie asked.

"Well, no. I was just inviting you to a party this Saturday." Jerome offered.

"Party?" Patricia scoffed.

"Yes, a party. Some of the other houses have decided to have a party in Isis house. The whole Anubis house is invited." Jerome smirked.

"Well that's nice." Eddie chuckled and turned around to walk away. But Jerome ran out in front of him.

"Here," he gave him a piece of paper. "Just in case you change your mind." And then he walked away.

After a few moments of walking in silence, Patricia said, "Are you gonna go to the party?"

"Probably not." Eddie laughed.

"Why not? It's a party! Our first college party!" She said excitedly.

"So, when does Jerome invite us to things? It's like he wants to lure us into something." Eddie scoffed.

"Ugh, fine." Patrica said. "I'll just go by myself." She flipped he hair and started to walk away. 

Eddie caught up with her and said, "Alright, fine. I'll go." Patricia rolled her eyes, took his hand, and dragged him to Anubis House.

~~~

"Stop cheating!" Nina pushed Fabian back.

"I'm clearly not cheating, your just really bad at this game." Fabian smiled brightly.
Nina and Fabian are upstairs in Ambers room playing uno.

"Ugh, fine. I don't want to play anymore anyways." Nina said, laying flatly on the floor.

"Something on your mind?" He asked, laying beside her.

"When isn't there something on my mind." She snickered.

"You can talk to me, Nina." He looked into her eyes.

She sat up on the floor facing him, with Fabian sitting beside her.
"I feel like I ruin everything. First our relationship, yours and Maras, even..." she stopped before she realized where she was going with that.

"Even what?" He asked.

"Nothing, nothing." She gave a smile.

"Well, you haven't ruined our relationship, Nina. You never have. And as for Mara, it would have never worked out." He admitted.

"Why do you say that?"

"She was always obsessed with me. Sometimes if I talked to other girls or embraced them she got jealous. I mean, if I was in danger I could see why she would want to be at my side of everyday, but I just needed some space, you know? And I wasn't over you." He scratched the back of his head.

"And I was never over you... I was forced to write that letter, Fabian." She looked down.

"I know love." Fabian lifted up her chin to look at him in the eyes, he face was a bright red from blushing. They started to lean in at what looked like a kiss until they were rudely interrupted by Amber walking through the door.

"Guess what! There's going to be a party in Isis house!" She shouted and closed the door.

"Is there really?" Fabian asked, getting up from the floor.

"Yes! Jerome invited us all. Apparently he has some buddy's over there." She said.

"Jerome?" Nina asked. "You don't think it's some kind of scheme, do you Fabian?"

"I'm not sure. But I'll stay here with you. I don't like parties anyways." He smiled.

"Did I miss some dramatic intention in here?" Amber asked, one hand on her hip.

~~~

At the shack where Nina was kept hostage was Jerome, patiently waiting for Victor. He had came up with a brilliant idea and was eager to tell Victor. You see, Jerome was actually scared of Victor just as much as he was scared of Rufus back in the day. He was merely looking out for him and his sister.

Jerome's thoughts were disturbed by Victor coming into view.
"What is it, boy?" He sneered.

"I've come up with a way to get Nina back, if she is in fact hiding in the house." Jerome said at once.

"This better not be a waste of my time." Victor growled.

"I-it's not. Just please hear me out." Jerome stuttered.

Victor rolled his eyes, "Well, go on then."

Jerome fixed him self and continued on,"I've got Isis house to agree to through a party and have invited all of Anubis House."

"Go on," said Victor.

"Everyone should be there, so that will give us time to check the rooms again. But I was thinking, what if we capture one of their little club members and threaten the others to give her up."

Victor became amused with idea and gave a tiny smile. "That's more like it, Clark." He put his hand on his shoulder.  "Who is the pest that you suggest we capture?"

"Fabian Rutter." Jerome grinned.

~~~

At dinner, Eddie quietly tiptoed upstairs early, before anyone had a chance to see Nina.
He opened the door and shut it behind him, revealing Nina peeking around the bed that she jumped over to hide.

"What are you doing?" He laughed.

"What would you do when someone is trying to kill you?" She hit him for laughing.

"Grab a baseball bat?" He grinned.

"Haha," she said sarcastically.  "Why are you up here so early anyways?" She asked, throwing herself on Ambers bed.

His face turned red and he started to slur his words. Yes, Nina Martin made him nervous.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said.

"About?"

He came and sat by her. "About the kiss we had, Nina. I can't stop thinking about you..."

"Eddie," she tried to say but he cut her off.

"No, Nina, I know it's wrong. I know that I'm with Patricia. But I want to know how you think about it. I can't go another night without knowing because you just consume me. I've never felt this way before." He laid his hand on her leg.

"Eddie I can't," she said. "I'm still in love with Fabian."

Eddies heart sunk all the way to his feet and he looked away from her. "Oh okay." Was all he could say. What else could he say? He knew it was for the best. He was with Patricia and Nina had no feelings for him, at least that's what he thought.

"But it sucks because I'm in love with you too, Eddie." She stood up behind him and he turned around to face her.

He walked over to her and kissed her. His arms around her waist and hers around his neck. And soon enough, the kiss became passionate.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey everyone...
So I really hope I haven't made any of you mad :( honestly I'm angry with myself for not updating. I don't know what countries you all are from but for you Americans you will understand this: I am a senior in high school and when you graduate usually you go to college right after. So I've been having auditions for musical programs and having to fill out applications, etc. Its been really stressful on me for the past couple of months. Honestly I have no time for wattpad anymore and it sucks :/ but I'm
Back and that is all that matters! I will update as much as I can. Right now I have prom coming up and then I have 2 jobs and then graduation so we will see. Just bare with me my fellow Sibunas! I love you all so much for the nice and positive responses you guys give me, so maybe you won't hate me after this chapter (: thank you!
Sibuna ✋🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 121 30
Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one. Will she ever stop? Will she find some...
959 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
44.6K 1.1K 69
Seems like even the old Sibunas have left the building, everything at the Anubis house is getting more intense, but what will the newbies do when the...
84.4K 3.4K 56
"I wanted to remind him of the night we cleared things out. He has all the right to fear especially that we're deviating from the norm. But what is r...