Never Stopped Loving You (Seq...

By MileyBuyan

What happens after Justins mistake got Megan to leave him for good? It seems good for Megan as she starts a n... More

Never Stopped Loving You (Sequel to Fake Date)
Chapter 3: Im His
Chapter 4: Boy was Broken
Chapter 5: Kidnapped
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Too Far
Chapter 8: Marriage is not my thing...
Chapter 9: Some Fun
Chapter 10: Early
Chapter 11: Not
Chapter 12: Unexpected
Chapter 13: Enemies
Chapter 14: Suddenly
Chapter 15: Green Eyes
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: Opening act
Chapter 18: Stolen Kiss
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter 20: Other problems
Chapter 21: Dont..
Chapter 22: Shes Back
Chapter 23: Window
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: Cheat
Chapter 26: Letting Go
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: Reasons
Chapter 29: Valuable Trash
Chapter 30: Picture
Chapter 31: Truth
Chapter 32: Proposal
Chapter 33: Over
Chapter 34: Listen
Chapter 35: New Year
Chapter 36: Wedding
Chapter 37: I heard
Chapter 38: Last time
Chapter 39: Arrest
Chapter 40: I didnt know...
Chapter 41: Going
Chapter 42: Dada
Chapter 43: One thing
Chapter 44: No
Chapter 45: Its alright
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Violent Fight
Chapter 48: Talk
Chapter 49: Responsible
Chapter 50: Forgetful
Chapter 51: Tried Again
Chapter 52: Overheard
Chapter 53: His Gift
Chapter 54: Plan
Chapter 55: Ours
Next Books Plot
Third Book

Chapter 2: Why arent you Justin?

17.6K 320 113
By MileyBuyan

Megan's POV:

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I kept thinking about what the little girl whos name was Katherine said. Do I really believe that she has that gift of telling emotions or whatever happens in the future? Or was she trying to trick me into thinking that Justin and I do have something in the future and want us back together? Well either way its never going to happen...

Today Chaz was coming over so I think Ill get some things done without thinking about Justin anymore.. People try so hard to get us back together and try to remind me of him.. It makes everything worser..

I got ready to head out and raced to the airport. I know it was a bit rude to be close with you ex-boyfriends best friend but it wasnt like we were dating. We were almost like brothers and sisters.

" MEEGAN!" I hear him yell when he got out of the gate.

" CHAZ!"  I said running to him and hugging him.

"You've grown" he said

"You mean matured" I said rolling my eyes.

We both laughed and went over to my car.

"So hows it going?" he asked

"Scooter try to convince me to go back to LA. He said Justin had a lot of problems now" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you should have seen him... He was a complete mess when the last time Ive seen him" he said

"Chaz.... You know what? I hate it when people try to convince me to go back to Justin and remind me of him saying that he was all whatever crap he was. I dont care anymore, I dont care AT ALL. Im sick of him and Im finally getting over what happened in the past. Nothing can make me forgive him so lets be it. I dont know a freaking Justin. Hes so stupid that he ruined his life because one stinking girl, and supposingly thats me but hes got to move on. Its been like fucking four months already...Tell him that when you meet him later" I said furiously.

"Sorry... I wont speak of him again" he said

"Good! So hows Canada? What have you been doing?" I said like nothing happened

"Well Im going to a college and its kinda hard but I could manage... I met some college girls older than me, man they are freaking hot..." he said lost in thought

"Good for you" I said chuckling.

We both sang along to some songs and danced around. We went straight to a restaurant. As we ordered we talked.

" So your retired? From singing career?" Chaz asked

" Um ye-ah! Its been a long time since that happened. I left everything in LA remember"  I said drinking my water

" Why?" he wondered

Oh my god.. this would bring me back to the whole Justin story.. ugh why does my life-even the small events have to do with Justin.... I could never forget him like this..

" Um... Justin made me famous and thats HIS thing and I dont want HIS thing"  I said trying to make it simple.

"Hm" he said eating his salad.

"So, tell me about your love life?" I asked him.

"Well Im actually talking to this girl and shes amazing... I havent asked her out yet because shes a very close person to my friend and its not cool to date your bests friends girl." he said making a face.

"Well thats too bad.. I guess there are times where people fall in love with the wrong person. " I said, I was resembling to myself.

Chaz was lost in thought and so was I. Flashbacks and memory came back to my head. We ate our food quietly until I broke the silence.

"Chaz... Lets go party tonight" I said randomly

"What?" he said

" I need something crazy in my life besides the drama. Im going to let loose" I said

" Okay sure. But Im not drinking or smoking" he said

" Awn c'mon you NEVER do! Dont you think its about time?" I said

" Megan.. your dragging a perfectly healthy person into bad things like that. Dont you think thats cheesy?" he said acting mature.

" Psh, lets still go. I think Im going for a drink" I said

***

It was about 9pm when Chaz and I got ready to head out. We spent the day together at the movies and game places. News were kinda out saying that Chaz and I were dating but I denied the fact. I dont care if it hurts Justin.. he isnt a part of my life anymore so why should I care that he got hurt? Right?

"Are we taking the car?" he asked me

"Depends- are you drinking or not?" I said

"No Im not drinking." he said firmly

"Your no fun." I said sarcastically

" Looks like Im driving then" he said smiling

I laughed and went out to the car. Just thinking about it..why would I ever choose a place like New York to live? It wasnt right... If Justin gets his act together and starts singing then he would have to come here to perform... That was a bad idea...

We went inside the bar and went over to the bartender.

"Shot of Vodka" I said like I knew the place. I was going to act cool around here... to show people I have moved on from a past crap. Poeple actually reconizged me of Megan Lowe- the singer and Justin Biebers On-and-Off girlfriend. But I told them It was over-for good. They took pictures with me as I took my shots of vodka, one by one.

"Woah Slow down ladie!" I heard Chaz say and putting down my hand when I was about to drink my 9th? Shot of vodka... I lost count

"I cant get enough" I said drinking it anyway. I grabbed Chazs hand and we both went to the dance floor and danced. This reminded me of the day that I was clubbing and ran into Chaz.. he was so annoying that day.. But he cared for me.

"Another Shot of Vodka please" I said loudly.

"Megan, I think thats enough." Chaz said

" Oh my god!" I screamd when I saw what Chaz was holding.

A beer bottle.

I know it wasnt a big deal but he said he never drank and he was holding a beer bottle.

"What?"

" Your holding a beer bottle. I thought you said you didnt drink" I said confronting Him.

"If I want to drink, I only drink one bottle of beer and nothing else. I never tasted vodka before and Im not going to so drop the case" he chuckled.

 " Whatever"  I said laughing.

For the next hour, I was completly drunk. I pissed a lot of ladies off by accidently telling them what was on my mind.

" Ooh maa gawsh! Girl, you look like your going to need plastic surrrgery on yo face cuz you aint going no-WHERE"   I accidently said.

"Oh my god! Your so mean!" she said running off. I laughed to myself.

"Seriously bitch?" her friend said

" Who you calling a bitch when yo got yo mama to call that" I said in her face.

I didnt see it coming but she did it. She slapped me across my face.

" You bitch!" I said slapping her back.

"Woah! Break it up" I heard Chaz said breaking us up.

" Just because you are Justins Biebers ex girlfriend, doesnt mean you can boss around people and act like a total bitch. Your just a big bitch who think your all that. What the hell did he see in you!" She yelled at me.

I was left speechless. That wasnt suppose to be said. I couldnt keep my balance and almost fell down until Chaz caught me. He knew what happened to me and just carried me out of the club and to my car. I finally found my words to say.

" WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT BITCH THINK SHE IS? SHES NOT ALLOWED TO FUCKING SAY THAT. IM SO GOING IN TO FUCK HER UP!" I yelled outside trying to go back into the bar.

" NO Megan! You cant do that!" he said

" No! I have to! Im sooo getting my revenge" I said trying to walk by myself but I couldnt keep my balance because I was too drunk.

" Calm down!" he said holding me with two hands now

" No No NO I CANT calm the fuck down." I said started to sob.

" Its okay. Shh. " he said hugging me. I literally cried on his chest. What she said really hurt. Not the fact that I was drunk but what she also said was true. What did Justin see in me anyway...

"C'mon lets go home" he said

I nodded and followed him to the car. I almost fell asleep in the car but managed to stay wide awake. I honestly couldnt stop thinking about what happened. My visions were blurry and I was again... too drunk.

Once we got into the house, I looked up at Chaz. He looked familar.

" Justin? " I said thinking that he was Justin

"No Megan, its Ch-Chaz" he said, He was shocked I said that

" Why arent you Justin?" I said not looking at him clearly

There was no answer. I walked over to the couch and sat down when he also sat next to me too.

" Why arent you answering me Justin?" I said

" Because Im not Justin" he said

"Why?"  I said

"Because Im Justins friend not him exactly" he said kinda chuckling.

" Am I that funny? Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing nothing, Now go to sleep" he said

"Okay Justin. I will. Good night"  I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"Good Night Megan" Chaz said chuckling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 6.3K 40
Megan and Justin Bieber have a hard time trying to make their childrens a star. But yet none of them are interested. When they finally give up, Justi...
9.6K 290 51
He was definetly bad. Yet, she was good with her secret bad side. What happens when he leaves. But, when he comes back will the love of his life rem...
1.3M 25.7K 62
Megan Lowe, an average 18 year old, likes every celebrity except Justin Bieber. She thinks he is too full of himself and doesn't like his personality...
89.4K 1.2K 51
Y/n and Justin have been dating for three years. What's going to happen when Y/n finds Justin cheating when she gets back from holiday will Justin le...