Summers End

By MissDicey

Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple... More

Chapter 1 - Summers End
Chapter 2 - Summers End
Chapter 3 - Summers End
Chapter 4 - Summers End
Chapter 5 - Summers End
Chapter 6 - Summers End
Chapter 7 - Summers End
Chapter 8 - Summers End
Chapter 9 - Summers End
Chapter 10 - Summers End
Chapter 11 - Summers End
Chapter 12 - Summers End
Chapter 13 - Summers End
Chapter 14 - Summers End
Chapter 15 - Summers End
Chapter 16 - Summers End
Chapter 17 - Summers End
Chapter 18 - Summers End
Chapter 19 - Summers End
Chapter 20 - Summers End
Chapter 21 - Summers End
Chapter 22 - Summers End
Chapter 23 - Summers End
Chapter 24 - Summers End
Chapter 25 - Summers End
Chapter 26 - Summers End
Chapter 27 - Summers End
Chapter 29 - Summers End
Chapter 30 - Summers End
Chapter 31 - Summers End
Chapter 32 - Summers End

Chapter 28 - Summers End

10.7K 120 5
By MissDicey

Chapter 28

“Are you serious is that how he asked you out,” Steph asked in shock.

“Yeah isn’t he a cutie.”

“Bell that’s like something you read out of a book, you break up, then an accidental pregnancy gets you back together.”

“Steph can’t you just be happy for me,” I wondered.

“Oh I am, I just can’t believe he was so formal about it, if you ask me he doesn’t seem like the formal type,” Steph replied.

“Whatever and look he’s even waiting for me,” I announced as we drove into the school car park.

“I haven’t seen you this happy in a very long time.”

“Because I haven’t had a reason to,” I answered as Steph stopped the car.

I jumped out, walking towards Matt who was waiting near the front door to school.

“Hey beautiful,” Matt said wrapping his arms around me.

“Hey Matt.”

“Guess what,” Matt started.

“What,” I wondered in excitement.

“A month today until we get to meet Piper,” Matt announced in excitement, rubbing my tummy.

“I’m kind of scared,” I stated.

“Why?”

“Because I have to go through labour,” I announced.

“Well we go to those classes, isn’t that supposed to make labour easier,” Matt wondered.

“It’s supposed to,” I scoffed holding his hand.

“Bell can I take you somewhere after school,” Matt questioned.

“Sure,” I replied butterflies stirring in my stomach and a smile appearing on my face.

***

“Matt why are you dropping me off at Steph’s we haven’t gone anywhere yet,” I asked confused as to why he asked me out in the first place.

“Because we’re going somewhere,” Matt answered.

“Where exactly,” I questioned.

“To California,” Matt announced.

When those words left his mouth I jaw literally hit the ground.

“What,” I asked looking at him blankly.

“Flight leaves at six,” Matt replied stopping the car.

“Oh my god, Matt this is amazing,” I squealed giving him a kiss.

“Thought it might be a good place to spend our weekend,” Matt stated.

“And that is why I love you.”

***

“Good morning,” I announced stretching my arms walking onto the back deck with the welcoming smells of bacon and eggs.

“Moring sunshine,” Matt replied looking behind him.

“What are we going to do today,” I wondered taking a seat.

“I was kind of hoping we see some old mates,” Matt asked.

“Old mates as in… your old friends,” I asked worry laced in my voice.

“Are you worried what they might think,” Matt questioned placing a plate in front of me.

“I am a bit, have you even told them about me,” I questioned.

“I told Mark and he would’ve most likely told Nikki but she wouldn’t have said anything and I asked Mark not to before I knew what was going on with everything,” Matt said.

“Well… what time should we meet them,” I asked.

“Are you serious it won’t make you uncomfortable,” Matt wondered.

“I seriously doubt I can get any more uncomfortable,” I joked taking a bit out of the burger.

***

“Matt it feels like I’m meeting them again for the first time,” I announced pulling down top as we walked towards the beach holding hands, people giving me looks.

“Just relax your still the same person,” Matt stated.

“Yeah and just remember how long that took me to convince you,” I replied in a dry tone.

“That was different,” Matt replied.

“Right, sorry,” I apologised as we crossed the white sandy beach and perfect waves.

“Come on there they are,” Matt announced delighted when he saw them, starting to pick up speed as he walked.

“I can’t walk that fast I am pregnant,” I said making him slow down just a tad.

“Uncle Mattie,” the same small little girl from the summer screamed running through the crowd of teenagers making them all to turn around.

“Harper,” he says in delight scooping her up in his arms continuing to walk towards everyone.

“Matt my man,” the one and only Mark said giving him one of those man hugs, “look at how white you’ve gotten,” Mark said taking a look at Matt his tan gone.

“Look at your tan,” Matt said jealously.

“You didn’t come here to see everyone you just wanted a tan,” Mark joked.

“Bell hey,” Ava said walking up to me with a smile on her face.

“Hey Ava,” I replied as we exchanged an awkward hug.

She just stared at my stomach, not saying anything as Matt said hi to all of his old friends.

“Ava,” Kai called motioning her to come over and she did just that.

Matt grabbed my hand pulling me over to stand in front of everyone.

“Guys as you can probably tell, Bell is pregnant with my baby, it is a girl, we are going to name her Piper and she’s due on the 20th of May and it’d be great if we had everyone’s support,” Matt informed everyone.

“It looks like Harpers going to have a little play mate,” Milla announced in excitement.

“Congratulations guys I wish you the best of lucky,” Nikki said.

“No boy is ever going to touch this little girl when Matt and I are still around,” Mark announced cracking his knuckles.

“I think they’ll be more scared of you than Matt,” Charlotte laughed.

“I can be scary,” Matt announced making everyone burst out in laughter.

“Mate I’m sorry but you are so not scary,” Levi commented.

“Yeah I am,” Matt said realising he isn’t going to win.

“Just stop it you big goof ball,” Ava laughed in stitches.

“Who wants to play a game of touch,” Matt wondered.

“Sure,” everyone agreed eagerly.

I sat down in the sand with Nikki and Charlotte.

“Piper huh?” Charlotte wondered breaking the silence.

“Yeah, we both like it so it only seemed fit,” I replied drawing swirls in the sand.

“When are you getting married,” Nikki questioned in excitement.

“Nikki,” Charlotte said in a rush hitting her lightly.

“What,” I asked staring her down.

“Oh ah, nothing,” Nikki stuttered.

“Did you say marry,” I questioned.

“No,” Nikki said in a rush shaking her head.

“How about we go for a swim,” Charlotte burst out.

“Sure,” I agreed.

“Please,” Nikki said relieved.

I took off my top and shorts so I was just in my new sky blue and white bikini, which looks super cute.

“Bell look at you your glowing,” Charlotte announced staring at my stomach.

“Thanks,” I replied as I waddled down to the water rubbing my belly.

As I entered the water it was a nice cool temperature, the waves small so it was easy for me to go out past the break to way the water was relatively calm; we swam for around 20 minutes basically talking about my last 8 months being pregnant.

As I walked out of the ocean a familiar face came into view, I don’t remember his name but I do remember his face, when we went shopping that day, gosh what was his name?

“Well, well, well who do we have here,” he said walking up to me with his cocky smile on his face.

“Hello,” I said bitterly.

“Bell is it,” he asked.

“You remembered,” I replied.

“It’s hard to forget a pretty face like you,” he said.

“What do you want Tristan,” I heard Matt asked coming up behind me.

“Oh nothing just saying hi to my old friend Bell here,” Tristan replied.

“I am not your friend,” I stated.

“It also looks like your pregnant,” he commented.

“Oh thank you captain oblivious for sharing that information,” I said proud that I came up with a comeback so quickly.

“It will be interested to see how everyone react to hearing little Mattie is going to be a Dad,” he said.

“Tristan go away no one wants you here,” Milla said coming up behind him.

“Why hello Milla,” he welcomed her stroking her cheek.

“Don’t touch me,” she responded slapping away his hand.

“How is my daughter,” he questioned.

My eyes popped at his remark, so the mystery father is the schools biggest player and bad boy Tristan, it actually made me sick to think he is the father of such a lovely young girl; that he also just let Milla deal with everything herself even when she got kicked out of home, she had no one but Matt, I can’t help but see some symmetry, Milla ran to Matt, I ran to Steph.

 “You can’t call her your daughter,” Milla snapped.

“Biologically she is,” Tristan said.

“Yes you’re her father… not her Dad,” Milla said.

“Well I have to go and spread rumours,” Tristan announced looking at Matt and I, “good luck with everything,” he then walked off.

“God I hate him,” Mark announced.

“He always has to ruin the perfect day,” Ava stated.

“Who cares about him, we have each other,” I announced.

“You always know the right things to say when,” Matt said placing a kiss on lips.

Spending what was left of the day with his friends, we went out to dinner which was really nice actually it was our first date since we got back together and the waitress we had the day that was trying to get Matt’s attention unsuccessfully again.

***

We were in the same place that we had our first unofficial date, in the secluded beach which he found, and this is the best way to spend our Sunday before we head back home.

“Guess what Nikki said to me yesterday,” I announced walking around the meadow as Matt was writing something in the sand.

“She likes apples,” Matt joked.

“She asked when we were getting married,” I informed him.

Matt’s head snapped up looking at me like he had just been caught out.

“Why would she say that,” he wondered like he was having a mini freak out.

“That’s why I’m asking you,” I replied.

“Well I have no idea why she said we were getting married,” Matt replied grasping his cool again.

I think he does but is just to chicken to admit it, I mean it did take him nearly a year to finally tell me that he loves me, I just hope one day that so called rumour becomes true.

“Bell come over here,” Matt called motioning me to come over to the sand.

I went over in my normal pace which is very slow to him and when I arrived it was a word upside down, I moved around to see the word normally.

“Prom?” I announced as I read the word in the sand.

“Yeah you want to go,” he asked.

“Matt this is really cute and everything but I’ll be most likely have the baby then,” I announced.

“Please we don’t have to stay for long I just think we should do one thing that every normal teenager does when there in high school,” Matt replied.

“I don’t think this a good idea,” I stated.

“Bell what was your first thought when I asked you,” Matt wondered.

“I thought wow someone is asking me and I’d love to go but I can’t because I’m going to have a baby,” I informed him.

“But you’d love to go, Bell don’t do what you think is right, do what you want to do,” Matt said.

“Okay,” I replied without a moment’s hesitation.

“You’ll go with me,” Matt wondered making sure he heard me right.

“Yes, I’m going to prom,” I repeated, I could hardly believe that I was going to prom even before I got pregnant or met Matt I could never picture myself going to prom.

“I love you Bell,” Matt said placing a passionate kiss on my lips.

As the kiss lingered my hormones started going crazy, I moved closer to him running my hands underneath his shirt trailing his abs, eventually his shirt was taken off and may I say he still looks just as good as he did the first time we met.

He was slowly unbuttoning my shirt as I kissed his neck lightly when I sudden pain in my back made me arch.

“We haven’t even started,” Matt chuckled with a smirk and I knew what he was thinking he was probably like man am I good or what we haven’t even taken each other’s clothes off yet.

Another pain came and as I did I held onto Matt’s shoulder; his smirk is now off his face.

“Matt I think she’s coming,” I started to tear up.

“Huh,” Matt said.

“We have to get to hospital NOW,” I shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...
13.4K 182 31
“Making friends is hard, falling in love is harder but falling in love with two wrong persons is astonishing easy. Still I would have preferred my li...
43.1K 480 31
Jamie Miller is an average trouble maker at school, a liar, and she's the kind of girl that gets the guys but she don't want them. Not snobby, just h...
4.4K 266 36
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...