ciel x reader // falling for...

By writerchxn_

You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay... More

Alone In The Woods
Ciel + First Day Of Work
The Pain In Her Eyes
The Blonde Girl
The Ball At The Trancy Manor
The News From Lizzie
A Special Guest: Bryn
Alois Trancy
Playdate With 2 Unexpected Guest
Jelousy
Another Ball
The Queen's Ball
It's A Surprise
Quick Notice
The Gates Family
"Leave."
Guests Again!?
I Don't Like You
Capture
Where Is She?
Stop Crying...
The White Dress
A/n's Note
Tragedy
Comforting
Confusing Feelings
Arrival
Stay Away
Fangirling (Y/n)
Unexpected
The Steel Family
A New Friend
Our Bond
Close
A Date
Heart Broken
Don't Leave Me
I Love You
The Queen's Orders
Perverted Butler
Sweet Moments
Dresses
Ready
Fangirls Alert
A Secret Place
Family
Note
Escape
Accepting
Our Future (Final Chapter)
Do You Guys Still Want A Sequel?

The Goddamn Short Dress

5.8K 211 59
By writerchxn_

Author's Note:  Sorry for not posting yesterday. I have to finish a project for Science class so today I can be free lmao. 😂 Anyways, enjoy this chapter! Oh fyi, if I put a kaomoji (emoji or whatever), it express the character's or your face since I'm not really good at describing expressions with words lmao. AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER KMS

(Y/n)'s POV
He stare at me with wide eyes which makes me kinda nervous. "Um.. Ciel are you..."  I then step forward and wave my hands back and forth close in front of his eyes. He then shook his head and clears his throat. "I'm cool- good. I'm good. Let's.. Get going." He said, covering his face and fast walking to the carriage. I stayed where I'm at for a little bit and Sebastian lean to my ear and whisper "He meant you're beautiful." He said and smirk. I turn bright red. "S-shut up!" I said and ran to the carriage. I entered inside and sat near Ciel which don't usually happen.

Ciel's POV
I blush slightly and clear my throat. "Are you ready?" I ask (Y/n). She nod. "How long are we going to be there?"  The cart start moving. "It depends. We'll leave once we find the clone."  "Okay.."  It was silence for a bit. I scan around the carriage's inside and somehow, my eyes land on (Y/n)'a thighs. I immediately turn red. "I-I knew it! It was too goddamn short!" (Y/n) cried, jumping up to the other side of the seat. She then cover her shoulders with one hand and her legs with the other one. "I-I didn't mean to look! I promise!" I said frantically. Still covering her body, (Y/n) sigh and spoke. "It's just that.. I'm not use to exposing my skin so much. Not mentioning that there will be million of people at the party seeing me wear this dress." (-﹏-。) I stood up and went to sit with her. "If anyone glance at you, I'll make sure to kill them, so don't worry."  She laugh. "Yeah.."  I then clench my fist and brought it up to my face's height. "Is that fucking butler trying to seduce me with (Y/n)'s dress....?"╭( -ㅂ-)و I whisper to myself with annoyance and anger.

After what seem like 2 hours, the carriage finally stop. "We're here." I said. (Y/n) nod her head and smooth out her dress. "Ready."  "Oh before we go, like I said, always stay on my side alright?" I demand, holding out my hand. Yes." She said and took my hand. Sebastian open the carriage's door and we step outside. "Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.4K 55
[CIEL × OC] Book 1 (of 3 currently) Claire was a young girl when a tragic event changed her life forever. She is put through many things that scar h...
24.3K 516 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...
1.2M 41.2K 71
You are (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since you were little, you had been arranged to marry Ciel Phantomhive. However, the Midford family threatened your fathers...
50.6K 1.5K 30
At the age of 16, You, (Y/N) (L/N) are friends with Ciel Phantomhive. Truthfully, you've always had a crush on said Earl. Starting from age 12, your...