Somewhere Only We Know [h.s.]

Por xdirectioner101

•BOOK 1 OF HARRY AND HARMONY SERIES• She grew up in the spotlight alongside her two other famous siblings, B... Mais

Concert (1)
concert part 2
date part 1 <3
date part 2
date part 3
the beginning
Airplane madness
Manchester (:
happy (:
Radio City Live -Manchester
Key 103 Live - Manchester
His Home
Surprise
Lux's birthday
Working
Brother
Shhhh ...
Hurt
Ryan Seacrest
Beach with the Babe
BBC Radio1 With My Boo
Teen Awards 2012
Disneyland
Little Things
Shock
Don't Dream It's Over
Broken
Telling Ariana
Tears of A Boy
Plans
MSG Part 1
MSG Part 2
Memory
Giving Up
A Day With The Boys
I Hate This
Jingle Bell Ball 2012
New Years In New York
Dark
Bother
Acceptance
Africa
Colliding
Japan
Disaster
Bonding
Shirt
Heart Of Stone
Mixed Emotions
Almost Lover
Little Peck
Heart Attack
Honeymoon Avenue
Tattooed Heart
Baby I
Shut Up And Love Me
You & I
Kiss Me
Happily
All Bad
Story Of My Life
Die In Your Arms
Don't Let Me Go
Marry You
Epilogue

Billboard Awards 2013

272 3 1
Por xdirectioner101

May 19

Harmony's POV

I watched as the audience roared and cheered, interrupting my boyfriend's overwhelming speech.

"Shhh, you gotta hear what I'm saying," Harry teased them and they immediately went quiet, a few voices from the crowd screaming at the sound of his voice.

"Anyways," He continued, walking along the stage. "We wouldn't be where we are without you guys so a massive massive thank you to you all."

The crowd cheered even louder this time, and my heart swelled from the love energy passing around this room, it felt magical.

"Verona, boys," Louis spoke through his mic, and patted Liam's back softly. He sounded so amazed at the place they were in.

"Also known as the place where Romeo and Juliet met," Zayn added, and the screams were heard clearly through my ears.

"Who wants to be our Juliet?!" Niall screamed into his mic and I swear I could feel the open arena shaking.

"You're all our Juliet's!" Louis screamed.

"How bout it Harry?" Liam asked him as Harry had been preoccupied with tying his shoe laces.

"Erm," he spoke through the mic. "I already have my Juliet and she's right over there."

The boys grinned at me, understanding that Harry meant me being his Juliet.

"Well, apart from Harry," Louis said after. "We're all yours!"

And with that the crowd cheered once again while my Romeo stared at me with a grin on his face across on the stage and giving me a wink.

**

May 20

The next day I took a plane to Las Vegas for the Billboard Awards as well as Mackenzie, Demi, Ariana, and Bruno.

And Taylor.

I felt relatively calm on one side, something unexpected after all the crap she's been saying about my boyfriend to the press. It ignited a fire inside of me because all of the things she was saying weren't true.

I knew Harry. And I knew how amazing of a person he was.

As for her, she berly knew him.

I didn't know how I would react if I saw her, I just prayed that I wouldn't else I didn't know how I was going to control myself.

Apart from Taylor, Selena and Justin would be there too.

Mackenzie told me what happened between them and her and Zayn one night at the hotel. I had no idea how she was going to control herself either, especially when she didn't have as much patience as I did.

I texted Harry on the plane ride to Vegas and that made me miss him even more. I wanted to see him, be with him again.

To: Love Bug 💕

I miss you.. Like.. A lot x

Seconds later, it showed that he had read the text and was already texting back. Seconds passed before his text showed up.

From: Love Bug 💕

I miss you, too. You should have stayed with me .xx

My heart pounded, wanting to go back to its owner and I responded right away.

To: Love Bug 💕

I really should have ): I want to see you x

From: Love Bug 💕

I want to see you, too, love. We'll be back together again before we know it (: I love you .xx

To: Love Bug 💕

I love you moreeeee xxx

From: Love Bug 💕

Hah, impossible .xxxx

**

Ariana and I walked along the arena pathway, looking for our seats before we saw Demi and Mackenzie.

"Mackenzie! Demi!" I called and they immediately turned around at the sound of their names and walked over to us.

We greeted and complimented each other in our dresses before we went to our seats as they announced that the award show would start in a minute. Luckily, Ariana and I were seated behind Demi and Mackenzie.

Ariana and I gaped at the people around us, some who we didn't know but admired with all our heart and soul.

"This is crazy," Ariana continued to look around with a shocked expression.

I nodded, agreeing with her until my eyes stopped to where Demi and Mackenzie were looking at, more like who they were looking at.

Selena and Taylor.

Anger boiled me all of a sudden and I could feel Ariana knowing who I was staring at. She immediately grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"You're okay." She whispered as the lights dimmed down and the awards were seconds from starting. "Just calm down and everything will be okay."

I nodded, although I wasn't sure if I would be okay. I didn't think Mackenzie was either, she was just as fired up as I was.

**

Bruno opened up the award show as he sang Treasure and Ariana and I immediately got up and sang and danced along, ignoring the fact that right across from us was the person who had been hurting my treasure.

As soon as Bruno finished his performance, Tracy Morgan (the host of the night), came on stage and introduced himself before he started making jokes.

I especially laughed when he made one about Taylor and Nicki Minaj, who was sitting behind her, laughed along with me and the rest of the audience but Taylor didn't mind.

In fact she agreed, which was weird but at least she knew the actions she made.

Minutes after he left the stage and the first award was presented, Selena started to perform her song Come & Get It. I liked Selena, she was one of my dear friends.I just didn't like what she did to Mackenzie.

I noticed that one of Harry's best friends who introduced to me before, Ed Sheeran, was sitting next to Taylor and I couldn't help but grow curious at how awkward it must be for him since he was both of their friends.

I pushed those unpleasant thoughts aside and focused on the show.

It got worse.

After Selena finished her performance and more awards were given, Taylor performed and I did all I could to ignore her until she finished her damn 52 song.

**

Justin performed but as much as Mackenzie tried to get his attention, he didn't see her but he came to the stage minutes after to get the biggest award of the night.

It hurt me to see people booing him, and that made Mackenzie and Demi even more determined to cheer for him. Ariana and I stood behind him and cheered for him as well as he tried to find the right words to say.

"I think I'm doing a pretty good job," he spoke, not knowing what else to say.

As soon as he went backstage and there was a commercial break, Mackenzie and Demi followed after him, Ariana and I following behind them.

**

"Where'd they go?"

"This way!"

We walked backstage and we found them due to Demi's voice. All five of them.

"Leave her alone, Selena! All she did was come see how he was doing after what happened! Keep your shit straight, you don't deserve him!"

"Shut up, Demi!" Taylor stood next to Selena's side, holding on to her.

What happened?

I didn't know but I could imagine seeing how red both Mackenzie and Selena's cheeks were. They had slapped each other. Justin was holding on to Mackenzie while Taylor held Selena.

It looked like they were ready for a cat fight and I decided to do something to prevent it from happening, especially with the media around us.

"Guys!"

All pairs of eyes stared at me and Ariana spoke.

"I think you guys should go before any more commotion happens." She suggested and both Taylor and Selena nodded.

Selena ignored Mackenzie's presence and walked around her to hug Justin and give him a kiss on the cheek while Taylor glared at Mackenzie.

But Mackenzie could care less.

"Let's go Selena. We don't want to be around these people." Taylor emphasized and boy did I want to do something unpleasant to her.

So I grabbed a cold ice water bottle and called them before they'd leave.

"Hey, you forgot something!"

I stood in front of Taylor and gave her a mean ass glare before throwing the water in her face, ruining her hair and make up.

"You messed with the wrong team, bitch." I told her before they left in shock.

Both Demi and Ariana looked shocked as hell with my actions but nevertheless each gave me high fives while Mackenzie apologized to Justin for everything that happened.

He understood and thanked us for standing up for him, telling me what a badass I was and I laughed because that was definitely not true.

Well, except for tonight.

**

AN

What'd you think?

I've been wanting to write this chapter for sooo long lol

anyways, there's less than 9 chapters till I'm done with this book and then I'm on to the next one, woo hoo!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.2K 35 31
Emma Aniston is a well known super star that is rising to fame with the help of her famous mother, Jennifer Aniston, and her friends. Along the way s...
212 9 18
Harmony is Harry Styles younger sister. He brought her with him to X-Factor where she played guitar for him. What the judges don't know is just how g...
6.4K 99 20
Scarlett was a new singer in the singing industry who could not seem to land any good opportunities except for a duet. Little does she know that the...
1K 60 16
Quinn Hartley is your average 21 year old girl, always looking for something to do, people to hang out with, and new places to explore. She has a pas...