Jingle Bell Ball 2012

Harry's POV

The last few days have been busy. The lads and I performed at the X-Factor for the finale, I went to Utah with Taylor, and now we were performing at the Jingle Bell Ball 2012.

Bruno Mars, Little Mix, Taylor Swift, and Harmony were going to perform.

I was nervous yet happy to see Harmony. But then I remembered how she gave up on us. How could she? After all the things we've been through?

Well I wasn't going to give up.

I was going to fight for her forever. I'd wait a million years for her if that's what it took. As long as I get her back, I'll do anything.

Anything.

---------

Harmony's POV

I was nervous. I was going to see Harry after I had told him I had given up on him. On us.

I didn't know what his reaction was going to be. Was he going to be mad? Sad? Would he ignore me?

I didn't have time to think of any answers, nor did I have any.

It was time to enter the red carpet. Hopefully this night would go well.

---------

Bruno was currently performing. I was backstage, getting ready to perform.

Taylor couldn't be here, he was currently back home with his family to go celebrate Christmas with them.

I hadn't seen any of the boys yet. Including Niall and Harry.

I've been texting Ari this whole time. She's been asking me how things have been going and if I've seen HIM yet.

From: Ariana <3

So you haven't seen him?

To: Ariana

No, none of them.

"Harmony!"

I turned my head and saw Niall waving and starting to approach me. I grinned and texted back my sister.

To: Ariana

Gtg, Niall's here :D

"Hey best friend." I gave him a hug when he had reached me.

"Hey." Niall laughed and returned the hug.

I let go and say down on the couch. Niall followed my actions and sat down beside me. "So, when do you guys perform?"

"After Taylor." He said.

I nodded. "Where're the others?"

"Liam, Louis, and Zayn are getting ready in the dressing rooms and Harry is watching Taylor perform, you know for the publicity."

I nodded.

Of course.

"Where's Lou and Lux?" I asked him, avoiding Harry and Taylor.

"They're in our dressing room, you wanna go?" He motioned his head back.

I grinned. "Yeah."

-------

"Where have you been,girlie?" Lou asked as we hugged.

I laughed. "Lou, it's only been two weeks."

"I know but I missed you baby." Louis said in a girly voice and hugged me from behind.

Both Lou and I rolled our eyes.